All Comments on 'Entertaining is Hard Work!'

by Jemina004

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I really loved this story,wish I was Dani , I'm so jealous. I think it would have been nice if this story was part 2 as I would of liked to read how Dani came to be in this situation.my cock is leaking I will have to go can't wait for the next episode.

Jemina004Jemina004about 6 years agoAuthor

This takes place after Dani's Night Out and a Night at the Club pt 01 and 02, so you might want to read them before this one.

I could write some stuff showing Dani's training, but I like writing him as perfectly obedient and submissive to his master. We'll see, though!

amylin456amylin456about 6 years ago
WOW !

I really liked your story so much !

Great subject,writing, details. made sense and a good story. Please please write more !!

I can only imagine !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

ID LOVE TO BE DANI IN THIS STORY.. I want to be a sissy slut and take multiple bbc's deep in my sissy ass and feel them cum deep inside me.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I wish I was Dani,getting all that BBC

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

Like, these other bitches, I wish I was Dani too, that is up a point. You See, I’m a black Bitch and the idea of a man forcing me to keep my cock locked up in a cage would be where I’d have to draw the line.

Until I discovered Literotica a couple of years ago, I wasn’t even aware there were ‘Cock Cages’. And you’re telling me that Dani’s worn his for two entire years? Who came up with some sadistic shit like that anyway - and this is something I have wondered about - how the fuck would a sissy pee with a device like that clamped to his cock 24/7?

I must say, I enjoyed fantasizing about being trained to say the correct thing in every possible situations while wearing the cutest little outfits and lingerie; to drop to my knees anytime my Master snap his fingers and enthusiastically forcing 8.5 inches of his cock deep down my throat, and all the things Dani’s Master carefully trained him to do though Jemima. You truly understand how much vicarious pleasure a story told in this way provides for your readers.

Maybe it’s because black sissy bitches have a naturally evil yet passionate nature, but I’d need me some appreciation, tenderness and benevolence from my Master; meeting me halfway for all my devotion to him.

Your writing skills are strong Jemima. You made Dani a 3 dimensional character here, but don’t write your black males the soulless two dimensional characters so many other writers do on this platform.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous