Envy Ch. 08

Story Info
What was dead is alive again.
8.1k words
4.6
1.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Jana had never felt so much power. She didn't think it was possible to receive any additional energy, she felt so energized from the three prostitutes' orgasms, especially Tera. Her twin cocks were still raging, covered in thick lines of white cum and Tera's secretions. Semen was still oozing out of the exhausted woman from both holes and dripping to the floor. Jana radiated power, beauty and invincibility that even surprised her.

Jaden had a difficult time comprehending what he was watching. There was jizz everywhere, two naked women on the floor passed out and a third bent over one of his kitchen barstools, with cum gurgling out of her holes. Among it all was Jana, practically glowing with energy and exquisiteness that he'd never seen before. He was under her control but there was still a part of him that hated her and despised what she had become, especially because of what she had done to Jessica. He could do nothing about it and the bond she had on him made him not even want to.

Her body was spectacular, perfection personified, and the two large cocks throbbing and covered in cum only added to the visual, causing Jaden's cock to begin to rise as she stood next to Amanda and stared at the apparent orgy that had just concluded.

"You've been busy," Amanda said.

"Indeed, I have been at it all night. You never saw the other two," Jana, gloated.

"There was more?" Jaden asked.

"Yep, after they were spent, I replaced them with these three. You two were useless, so I looked elsewhere."

Jaden's cock was fully erect and a drop of clear pre-cum had appeared, glistening as it emerged from his slit. He wanted to take his ring off his finger and add it to his cock, so he had two like Jana, but he didn't have her permission. Instead, he stood there, next to Amanda, as his single cock throbbed and the pre-cum began to ooze down his shaft.

Suddenly, a knock sounded at the door, surprising Jaden and Amanda, but not Jana.

"That will be the pimp, here to retrieve his girls," Jana said, having contacted him in her head.

Her large cocks suddenly disappeared, causing the jizz that was on them to fall to the kitchen floor. The clamp remained around her clit, as she walked to the door, and opened it. The pimp entered, nodded to Jana, and began the process of retrieving his employees. It took a good bit of time for him to roust Sammy and Makala first and get them out the door before returning for Tera. He basically had to carry her out, she was still so gone.

Jana shut the door after taking their rings and altering their memories. "Now that they are gone, I'm going to shower and head to work."

"What should we do?" Amanda asked.

"You need to go to work and do what you would normally do, if Jessica didn't show up to work," she said to Amanda.

"And me?" Jaden asked.

"You, as well, go to work, work all day and then when you come home and find Jessica missing, call the police and report her as a missing person. We'll deal with what happens after that, as it comes," Jana said, walking by the two naked servants into the bathroom for her shower.

Jaden and Amanda followed her instructions to the letter.

*****

The voice instructed Lera on how to alter Veronica's mind, before taking the ring from her finger. Now with her new master item, Lera left Veronica, naked and fatigued on her bathroom floor, and returned to her car. She was still pulsing with the power from Veronica's orgasm, the large cock still throbbing between her legs. Her mind was reeling with the revelations the voice had taught her. The realization of how the master item worked and where the root of the power came from, was staggering to Lera. She never imagined such a thing was real or that the gem magic would work that way.

Her cock was so long, it was extending out of the top of her pants, under her shirt. She could feel it throbbing and yearning, as she sat in her car. It wanted more and Lera knew she would need a lot more to do, as the voice had requested. Pulling the shirt away, Lera stared down at her new appendage. The gift of phallus was something she never yearned for, thinking it a parlor trick, until now.

"You can control it. Size, shape, or not at all," the voice sounded in her head.

"I see, that's more convenient," Lera said, concentrating on changing her new cock back into her clit.

"Yes, the master item controls everything, and you control the master item. The gift of phallus is just a byproduct, but a very useful one in gaining more power."

"Will we need a full set of items, to achieve what you desire?" Lera asked.

The pause before the answer seemed like the voice was hesitating or didn't know or want to share the response. Almost half a minute passed before the reply.

"No... you have what you need to bring the woman back. This is your focus, nothing else matters."

"Tell me the next step," Lera said, starting her car and driving toward her home, and the pile of dust on her kitchen table.

*****

Amanda went through the motions. Acting like she didn't know where Jessica was and why she hadn't come to work that day. She called her phone, texted her, leaving messages, asking where she was and when she could be expected to come to work. This was all for the cops to find later, when they found Jessica's phone or searched the cell phone records. Once she had followed Jana's instructions, Amanda sat at her desk, almost in a trance as the minutes ticked away.

Jaden waited until he got home from work that night to call the police. They said nothing could be done for missing persons, until after forty-eight hours, but someone would contact him. He sat on the couch in his living room and stared into nothing. His and Amanda's agency had been taken from them. They basically were catatonic, until Jana told them to do something. She couldn't risk lessening the bond. After what she had done to Jessica, she surely couldn't trust them.

Jana had managed her appearance at work, so no one noticed the changes in her body and face. She put in her two weeks' notice, tempted to just walk out, because she felt she no longer needed to work for money when she could get all she wanted by other means. Her power and energy level were still extremely high from all the orgasms she absorbed the previous night. She hadn't really used much power since, other than altering her appearance to look like she used to look, and controlling Amanda and Jaden.

At lunch, she took the opportunity to see how easy it was to get cash. When she paid for her food, she handed the guy behind the cash register a one-dollar bill and as she did, touched his hand with hers. The bond was in place with just the slight contact and Jana told his mind that the one-dollar bill was really a one-hundred-dollar bill. He never batted an eye and gave her back eight-five dollars and some change for her meal. The drain on her magic was tiny and she pocketed the cash with no one the wiser.

When she got back to her office with her lunch, her boss, Susan, a woman in her forties, burst into Jana's office fired up after finding out about her two-weeks-notice.

"What's this I hear about you quitting?" Susan said.

Jana never really liked her boss and especially didn't want to listen to her bitch about why Jana was leaving them, so instead, Jana reached out and took her hand, slipping on a ring at the same time.

"Shut and lock the door," Jana said.

Susan obeyed instantly, turning around, and shutting the door, locking it. Jana told her to close the blinds, as well.

"Now, strip," Jana instructed.

She was going to give this 'boss' of hers more than she deserved. The woman began to remove her clothes and Jana shimmied out of her work slacks and underwear, sitting on her chair until Susan was naked. Once she was, Jana told her to get down on her knees, just as Jana's little clit became a large, thick cock.

"Suck it!" she told Susan.

Susan leaned forward, opened her mouth and sucked Jana's wide cock into her mouth, taking several inches. Jana's head fell back in ecstasy as the wet, hot mouth of her boss, filled her cock with bliss. Her heart rate spiked as the thrill once again surprised her. It was still so new, taking her breath away and only got better as Susan sucked and mouth-fucked her long cock.

While Susan sucked Jana's cock, Jana worked on Susan's mind, arousing her body with thoughts, getting her wet and ready to be fucked. The blowjob was delightful, Jana had seen to that as well, instructing Susan to take the dick as deep as she could and to keep her lips tight around the throbbing shaft. Over and over the woman went deep and shallow, sucking and fucking the long cock of Jana until she was close to orgasm.

Jana stopped her suddenly, telling her to bend herself over the desk. Jana got behind Susan, she noticed very quickly the thoughts she had put in her head had not only worked, but had surpassed expectations. Susan's pussy was flushed, open and so wet, it reflected her office lights like it was sparkling. It looked so juicy and inviting, Jana paused for several seconds to admire the view, before moving forward to take it.

She had to force her cock downward to be level with the wet sex of Susan. Jana's new cock was so hard, it took some doing, but she managed to find the slippery entrance to Susan's sodden pussy and drove her cock deep and smooth on the first thrust. Both women moaned, as Jana's large cock filled the drenched sex of Susan, until their bodies came together. Jana, basking in the pleasure, held herself deep for several seconds before pulling out to her bulbous head. Her shaft was coated in Susan's juices, shimmering, as she slid it deeply for the second time.

"Your cock is amazing! So long, so thick!" her boss said, too loudly, before Jana could shut her up.

She hoped no one was walking by her office when Susan blurted out her delights. She froze and listened, her cock deep inside the hot, wet sex of her boss. She waited a few more seconds, before pulling out and ramming her cock deep once again. Susan remained quiet and Jana started pounding her hard and fast against the desk. Her pleasure grew with each hard thrust, loving the gift of phallus and the oozing of power, as Susan neared her climax.

*****

Lera went right to work, gathering her employees. She had enough items for eight people. Five rings, one earring, a nose ring, and a bracelet. Her new master item around her clit, was linked to all these items and the voice had told her if she used them to harvest power, from those who wore them, at the time of climax, she would have enough to reanimate the woman in the dust. The incantation to perform such a spell was long and involved, but Lera had been told she would receive it word for word when the time came.

The eight people she had selected, met her in the kitchen. Four males and four females. Young, strong, and potent. They didn't ask questions when she began to hand them the items. Once they each had one, she felt their minds and the bond. She sensed their potential, as well. All possessed great possibilities, but two stood out among the others, portending immense power upon climax.

"No time to waste, undress them all and arouse them. Pair them up to their likings, it doesn't matter, as long as they climax," the voice said.

Lera's clit pulsed with the ring around it. She felt it's desire, it's lust for power. It hungered after the eight people it was linked to. Lera filled their minds with passion, lust, thoughts of sex, images of orgies, gang bangs and all kinds of debauchery. She saw it working on their faces, saw their desires come to life as clothing began to fall to the floor and pairings began to take form.

Cocks engorged, nipples hardened, and power oozed through the bonds, as flesh met flesh and the festivities began.

*****

Jana was inside Susan's mind, reading her deepest fantasies and desires. Her boss was a surprisingly nasty woman. Jana learned Susan had actually participated in a threesome, taking two men at the same time rather recently as well. Jana used this to her advantage, reminding Susan of the excitement of the event, even making it better than she remembered. Jana wanted the most powerful orgasm she could coax out of Susan and using this memory was the best way to achieve that.

She reminded Susan of how it felt when the men penetrated her pussy and ass at the same time. How full and glorious it felt to be double fucked. Looking down, Jana saw Susan's little puckered ass, pulsing and moving as if desiring something in it. Jana acquiesced, pulling her long cock out of Susan's dripping sex and moving the head upward to her tight anus. Her cock was coated with juices that were scraped off, as Jana pressed her purple head into Susan's ass. Jana watched in awe; Susan's tight anal flesh spread around her cock. The heat and tightness were magnificent, as was the visual, watching inch after inch of her long cock descended into Susan's bowels.

Once she had all her length inside her boss's ass, she grew a second cock under the first. It grew directly into Susan's-soaked pussy, filling her up just like she remembered. In actuality, it was much more than she remembered. The men from the threesome were not near as big as Jana was. Susan was taking massive cocks in both her holes and loving every second, thanks to Jana's bond.

Once they were both deep inside her, Jana had to pause, due to the incredible sensations she was experiencing. Having two cocks multiplied the pleasure, forcing her to gather her composure or blow her load too quickly. Over a minute passed by, before Jana felt she had control again. Easing out, she felt Susan's body milk and knead her two cocks, quivering around the large intrusions. She was tighter than the whore Tera, which made perfect sense, but felt so incredible that Jana didn't know if she could hold her load in much longer.

She managed to withdraw to her two heads and ease them back into Susan without cumming, but it was a fight for every inch; the heat and pleasure was so intense. Jana's heart was pounding in her chest, the sensations were mind-blowing. The visual just as great. Watching her large cocks ease in and out of Susan's body, was mesmerizing, adding to her pleasure. The power coming through the bond was growing. Not only was Jana about to cum, but Susan as well. The memories... the two cocks... the fulness... the taboo, was bringing Susan's climax to a head.

Just as Jana bottomed out once again, Susan started cumming. The orgasm was massive. If Susan would have been allowed to scream, not just the office, but the entire building would have heard her. The power shot through the bond like lightning, seizing Jana with such force, she was scarcely able to keep her scream in. Jana froze, basking in the power of the climax and keeping her cocks buried in this climaxing woman. Jana didn't have to move, just the pulsing, clenching, spasms of Susan's ass and pussy stimulated the cocks of Jana.

Somehow, Jana weathered the intense power and pleasure without cumming herself. She took pride in that fact, thinking she was gaining more control over her twin cocks this time. She wanted to avoid ejaculating inside Susan, it would be more difficult to alter her memory if her pussy and ass were full of semen. The clamp absorbed Susan's climax, filling Jana to capacity once again. Once it subsided. Jana pulled out, thrusted back in and out, in and out, several times, teaching herself how to control the pleasure and building up her resistance.

Susan was a puddle of flesh. She was spent, almost unconscious from the orgasm and the power drain. Her body was mashed onto the desk, her breasts overflowing out the sides of her body as Jana thrusted over and over, teaching herself, until she finally pulled both cocks from Susan's limp body and proceeded to ejaculate copious amounts of jizz all over her boss, from both dicks. Rope after rope of white cum flew from her slits in tandem, curling in the air to fall on Susan's trembling form, until she was drenched in cum.

*****

Lera watched the group, curiously. Two of the women had joined together, fondling, and playing with each other's sexes and breasts. That left two women for four men, which turned out to be no problem at all. The four men stood in front of the women, who were on their knees with a cock in each hand. They took turns sucking and stroking the men in front of them. Lera monitored the arousal of every member of the eight, having sat down in one of the kitchen chairs.

The scene before her, with the power and lust oozing through the eight bonds, made Lera horny. Her clit was humming with the master item tightly around it. She stood up, undressed, and sat back down. Looking down for a few seconds, she brought forth the large male cock she had first experienced when placing the ring on her clit. The large member emerged between her legs, arching up toward the ceiling as the sensations flooded her body.

She dared not touch it; just the sight of it throbbing and straining with blood, had her aroused and humming with pleasure. She noticed it was already oozing pre-cum from the slit in the perfectly formed head. She turned her attention to the group before her, as motion had caught her eye. The four men with the two women had changed things up. Now there was a man behind each woman, fucking her doggy-style while she sucked the second man, still standing in front of her.

Both women's arousal spiked as the men pounded their hard cocks into their bodies, holding onto their hips and thrusting hard and fast. It was all the women could do to suck the other cocks before them, they were being rocked so hard from behind. Everyone's arousal was growing and growing, causing Lera's pleasure to increase and the pre-cum to have oozed halfway down her long shaft already.

She still hadn't touched her new member, just letting it pulse and strain from the pleasure oozing through the bond into the ring tightly around the wide base of her cock. It was glorious, the power addicting, and already filling her with what she needed to bring the woman on the table behind her back to life.

Suddenly, one of their arousals peaked and Lera turned her attention to the two women. One of them was eating the other's pussy and the woman getting munched on was about to cum. As she did, the ring around Lera's cock absorbed the power and energy from the orgasm. This made Lera's cock pulse and vibrate as the ring gathered the energy. Its pleasure was so intense, that even without touching her new cock, she experienced a hands-free orgasm, leading to thick, white semen oozing out of her cock and dripping down her shaft to her drenched pussy. The small orgasm ceased as the last of the woman's energy was consumed into the ring.

Lera's heart was racing as the power and pleasure coursed through her body. She watched her new cock ooze out the rest of the surprising male orgasm but kept her hands on the chair's base, clamped tight, so she would avoid touching it. The draw to stroke herself and really cum was surprisingly high.

More motion called Lera's attention back to the group of six. The men had changed places. The ones that were being sucked, where now fucking the woman from behind, and the women were cleaning the cocks of the men that had just been fucking them. Lera could tell one of the women was close to climax, and yearned for the result, wondering if her cock would fully climax this time around.

*****

Jana shook her twin cocks, flipping off the globs of cum oozing from the heads, down onto her boss. She stepped back, looking at the huge mess she had just made. Susan was twitching every-so-often, totally fatigued from her massive orgasm that the clamp stole. Jana looked around her office for something to clean up the mess, but only had a few napkins from lunch. The semen was becoming runny, dripping off the sides of Susan's body to fall to the desk. Jana instructed Susan to fall onto her side and let more run off onto the desk, until most of the mess had gathered.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers