Envy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had some talent for sure. A male knowing how to suck cock was a real treat, because he already knew what he would like done and did it to me just as his cock was being sucked by his partner. There were a lot of slurping noises, moans, and grunts as I let him suck me for several minutes while his partner did the same to his dick.

The sun was starting to go down by then, and while I was enjoying my blowjob, I wondered if Jaden would be allowed to come home while in Jana's control. I realized this would be a bad thing if he did and saw me. Jana would know I was alive again, through the bond she had with Jaden. I couldn't stay at my house, not until I exacted my revenge on Jana.

*****

Jaden was on the precipice. Both of his cocks were about to blow, so great was the pleasure of Jana's ass and pussy. He couldn't take his eyes off watching them enter and withdraw from her tight holes. His heart was racing, the pleasure mounting, until he was forced to clench his Kegel muscles to hold in the bliss for a couple more seconds, before pulling his cocks free, and unloading his jizz all over Jana's back.

The lower cock sent a long rope of white semen that collided with the higher cock, making the two streams of white splash aimlessly in the air, before splattering on the chair and Jana's back. Several more ropes of cum shot from his cocks, making a mess of Jana's still-thrusting body as she pounded away at Amanda's pussy and ass.

Jana's clamp absorbed the energy and power from Jaden's climax, sending pleasure and power into her body, making her two cocks widen and stretch poor Amanda even more. Amanda screamed in pleasure as the two cocks inside of her enlarged, filling her beyond full. Jaden's orgasm subsided and he fell backwards onto the floor, totally spent, and robbed of his energy.

Jana reached forward and grabbed Amanda's long cock, taking it from her and stroking it rapidly to bring her to orgasm, as well. It didn't take long, and soon, Amanda's comically long cock exploded in Jana's face as she stroked it, moving it away from her to send the streaks of cum into the air to fall back down on Amanda herself, as she grunted and screamed in pleasure.

This orgasm and power were too much for Jana, causing her twin cocks to erupt inside Amanda. Convulsing and ejecting powerful jets of semen deep in Amanda's pussy and ass. By the time Jana finished, globs of semen were oozing out of the tight connection between ass, and cock, pussy, and cock, making a supreme mess of Jana's chair. When she pulled out, it only got worse, gurgling out of both gaping holes of Amanda.

Jana stood tall, radiating with power and beauty, looking down at the mess that was Amanda. Both she and Jaden were exhausted again, their minds blank and useless. Jana smiled. Nothing could stop her... no one would possibly dare defy her, she thought, as semen dripped from her cum-soaked cocks.

*****

I needed to wrap this little cop threesome up, before Jaden got home, so I pulled away from the guy sucking my cock and went after his partner. Leaving her half-dressed, I fucked her from behind while she continued to suck off her peer. It felt so good to have my cock in a pussy again, after being dead for a while. I wouldn't ever take my life for granted again and especially not the gift of phallus that I had gotten back. Revenge was on my mind, yes, but I thoroughly enjoyed sliding my long, thick cock in and out of this detective's pussy.

She ended up getting her partner to cum in her mouth before she came from my cock inside her. It wasn't long after she climaxed herself. I felt her pussy let down and convulse on my cock, as I continued to slam it deep with each thrust, absorbing both of their orgasms, before pulling out and cumming on her open pussy, until my bursts finished and dripped down off her engorged lips to the floor. It was a sight for sure, and the rapture of the male orgasm filled my body along with their power.

Once they recovered enough, I sent them away and left my house as well, checking into a hotel to plan my revenge on Jana. Both Luludja and Zina, together had a strategy; they were none to happy with her and what she had done to get a master item so undeservingly. I sat in a hotel chair, the glass jar of ash next to me, on a small table, and listened to the two masters share their plan to take Jana down. A small grin turned to a large smile on my face before they were done.