Envy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana made Susan eat it, literally every drop she could find, cleaning the desk with her mouth and tongue. Once everything was cleaned up, Jana changed Susan's memory to having already eaten lunch and discussing why Jana was leaving the company. Susan wouldn't be asking any questions or lecturing Jana ever again. When Susan was dressed, Jana removed the ring and let her out, before sitting back down at her desk with a grin on her face. She was taking full advantage of the clamp, using the power and influence she knew she deserved. This kind of power should have been hers to begin with. Jessica was wasting it.

Jana left work early. She had some things to do, and work was lame. She doubted she'd go back at all even with the two weeks' notice.

*****

Lera's large cock lurched, as the first woman getting fucked from the front and the back began to climax. The energy surged through the bond, absorbed by the ring around the base of her newly acquired phallus, causing it to contract and spasm with no manual stimulation. Globs of white semen oozed out of her slit, descending the shaft, as the partial orgasm racked her body with pleasure. The globs cooled as they trailed down her shaft to find her engorged vulva, sending jolts of bliss through her sex before they dripped to the chair.

She felt the ring storing the energy. She needed more and more to cast the spell. She trembled on the kitchen chair, radiating with pleasure and power, as more of the group before her neared their climaxes. Keeping her hands glued to the chair sides, she didn't dare touch the oozing member; it was already so aroused on the verge of a massive orgasm, which would undoubtedly drain some of the energy she was trying to gain. She didn't once consider changing the cock back into her clit, she was enjoying the pleasure too much and the new sensations of having a cock.

The puddle of pre-cum and semen was growing between Lera's legs, as more pre-ejaculate chased the globs of white to drip onto the wood. More members of the group were nearing their peaks, but she could tell the most potent two had not yet climaxed.

The next individual that did, was a ripped young man with blond hair. He was fucking a brunette from behind, and had taken himself to the limit, exploding with potent power inside of her soaked pussy. Lera felt every contraction become a surge of power through the bond, feeding the ring around her cock as the man held his deep, pumping the woman's pussy full.

Lera's cock surged again, releasing several more globs of white to drip down the length of her trembling cock. She wanted to finish herself off. The edging was increasing her arousal and desire to fully climax, but again she resisted, basking in the power from the climaxing man and watching as his load began to ooze out of the tight connection between his cock and the brunette's pussy.

Every time one of the group climaxed, the power grew and every time Lera's cock dribbled thick globs of semen. One after the other, women and men climaxed before her, and the ring gathered the needed power for the spell. The experience was like nothing Lera had ever fathomed, let alone been part of. Her fingers were white, her grip on the chair was so strong, as her cock continued to pulse, spasm and ooze out blobs of semen with each member's climax.

"Good, excellent! You almost have enough power," the woman's voice sounded in her Lera's head.

The pounding of her heart was deafening, but she could still hear her. All but two had climaxed, the final two would give her the power she needed. A man and a woman, the most potent, the ones that had lasted the longest, portending massive climaxes and power. Lera was shaking all over, her cock was oozing a constant stream of pre-cum, after globs of semen, until the puddle had reached its limit and was now dripping to her tiled kitchen floor.

"When they near climax, stand and turn towards the table and I'll give you the words of the spell!" the voice yelled over the beating heart and the power ringing in Lera's ears.

The last two neared climax, Lera felt them both approaching it together, as the man was pounding the last woman deep and hard. Through the bond, she knew they would climax at the same time and prepared herself by standing and turning towards the table and the fine dust, which was still in the form of a body. Lera's cock throbbed and pulsed, arching over the table before her. Lera could tell the voice was excited by the pitch in her voice. The moment had come to cast the spell, the last two participants came hard together, screaming in ecstasy, as the male cock exploded inside the convulsing pussy of the woman.

The combined power and pleasure were too much for Lera, and as she recited the words to the spell, she heard in her head, her cock finally exploded with the full climax she'd been longing for. Blasts of semen shot from her cock to merge with the levitating powder that had begun spinning like a dust devil in the desert. Light flashed around the room, the ash and semen mixture started taking shape and forming into a flesh-and-bone naked body of a woman. The words continued to flow from Lera's mouth as she recited them from the voice. The same words Jessica had spoken to give Jana immortality, the same words that had killed Jessica in the end.

As the spell concluded, Jessica's body, now fully formed, fell onto the kitchen table naked. Lera, completely drained, fell to the floor into the puddle that had formed from her edging her cock for several hours. Jessica's body convulsed as she took her first breath of life and opened her eyes.

*******************************

I was back! It worked! I looked around at my surroundings and saw the group of eight passed out on the ground a few steps away. Rising on a weak elbow, I looked over the edge of the table, I was lying on, to see the body of Lera, turning to dust. It was her life for mine, even with all the energy from the eight climaxes it still wasn't enough to bring me back and keep her alive. That's where I failed with the original spell. Jana somehow knew I'd never be able to grant her what she wanted, and it would inevitably kill me. That traitor bitch!

I was so weak, barely able to crawl to the edge of the table and fall off to the floor, hitting the tile hard but gaining what I needed and most desired. I searched through the pile of dust that once was Lera to find the master ring. With my last bit of strength, I pulled back the lips of my sex and the ring did the rest, fastening its little spikes into my clit as it sunk onto my nub. The pain was exquisite pleasure as I finally had what I wanted returned, and my cock sprang to life once again. I immediately gained some energy and felt the bond to the eight people exhausted on the floor before me.

I felt a slight bit of remorse concerning Lera, but it was the only way I could return. I of course was the voice in her head all along, directing her to the master ring of Zina. I had learned from the dead how to bring back the living and the spell I had created, to bless my 'best friend' with immortality, was the key to my return. Now Jana had to pay! But first I needed more power, a lot more.

*****

Jana left the bank with a duffle bag full of cash. She had basically robbed the place, but no one was the wiser. She got in her car and headed back to her house, signaling Jaden and Amanda to meet her there. She already knew what they had been doing and how they handled Jessica's disappearance, but she wanted to see them face to face anyway. Maybe have a little fun with them as well.

Jana arrived home first, but Amanda and Jaden were not far behind, letting themselves in when they arrived.

"Good you're here. I trust everything is going well," Jana stated.

"Fine, yeah. I did just as I would have if Jessica didn't show up to work," Amanda said.

"And the cops aren't going to do anything for another day or more, so... yeah fine," Jaden said.

"Excellent, then why so grumpy?" Jana asked.

Before they could answer or complain, she altered their attitudes through the bond she had on them and instantly, they not only smiled but became very aroused.

"Get undressed and put your rings on your cock and clit," she ordered.

Jaden and Amanda happily complied and were soon naked. Amanda's clit became a long, thick cock just as Jaden's became two of his original.

"Mmm, very nice, I think I would like to see you both sucking each other's dicks. Get into 69 and let me watch.

Jaden laid down on Jana's couch, his twin cocks rocking back and forth, as he settled into position. Amanda climbed over him, so her face was right above his dicks and her long wide cock was in Jaden's face. He wasn't keen on sucking dick normally, but the bond changed all that and he took to Amanda's cock like a fly to honey. Amanda moaned as his mouth covered her head and descended her shaft a few inches, just as she grabbed his left shaft with her left hand and the right cock went into her mouth.

"Now that's a sight," Jana said, giggling as she watched her two pets sucking each other.

She slowly undressed, listening, and watching the two pleasure each other until she too was naked. Turning her clit into the cock of her choice, she walked over to the couch, climbing on and behind Amanda as Jaden sucked the long cock extending, from what looked like, Amanda's pussy. Grabbing her hard shaft, Jana, pressed the stiff member down until the head was at the entrance to Amanda's ripe vaginal opening. Moving forward she penetrated her. Amanda's moan was muffled from Jaden's cock in her mouth, but she loved the new sensation from the cock fucking her as her own was being sucked.

Jana's head fell back in pleasure as Amanda's-soaked pussy wrapped her cock in exquisite bliss. She had made her cock long and wide and it stretched the little redhead all the way. Pausing for a few seconds, Jana pulled out, watching her cock retreat wet and shiny from Amanda's sex. She withdrew all the way to her purple head before easing back in slowly to get the full stimulating effect. Glorious pleasure coursed through her cock, making her heart race and lust increase. Already, she was gaining more power as the rings on their cocks absorbed and passed the energy to her.

Jaden enjoyed Amanda's little mouth and hands. She kept changing between his cocks, stroking, or sucking either one, as he went to town on the large cock of Amanda. He was so aroused and in the sex zone, that he wasn't even thinking about the fact that he was sucking a male cock. It actually had the opposite affect he would have naturally expected. It made him hornier to suck one as his two were pleasured. He wasn't thinking about Jessica either, her demise, and the horrible person right next to him, fucking the pussy above.

Little did they all know that Jessica had returned from the dead and was planning her revenge.

*****

The group of eight had not noticed me yet, nor had they realized that Lera was gone. They were also too fatigued to be any use to me. I needed new potent participants. One by one, I collected my new objects from the eight. Even with them in place, I still lacked energy, the spell had used everything from the group and the life of Lera.

Just then, a black and a white man, I've seen before, came into the kitchen and saw me standing there naked, looking over the group of passed-out people with my large cock. Recognition crossed their faces and they hesitated, giving me time to act. Thankfully, I was wearing all the items and had the speed to get to them before they could react. I grabbed a hand of each and had control instantly. They were both strong and viral, exactly what I needed. Orgasms from them would give me the energy I needed to return to full strength. I put rings on their fingers, and they were soon naked, hard, and dripping pre-cum.

The black man's cock was huge, probably the largest I'd ever seen in real life that wasn't augmented by a ring or clamp. It was so large, even fully hard, it hung in a large arch away from his body instead of up toward the ceiling like the white guy standing next to him, whose cock was barely six inches if that. Stepping towards them, I walked until I was standing between them, and reaching out, took a cock in each hand. My fingers easily wrapped around the smaller cock but the large one was so impressive my fingers and thumb did not touch. I stroked them both and got a harmonious moan, as a smile came to my face. Already power was seeping through the bond to my clit ring, making my cock hum with pleasure.

I knelt and sucked the smaller cock into my mouth, as I used two hands on the monster next to me. The moans got louder as I worked both cocks, stroking one and sucking the other to perfection. I was well versed in sucking cock as you know, so I had the white guy on the verge very fast, but instead of taking him to the end, I stopped, knowing a delay would give me more power, when he finally did cum. I switched over to the large black monster and opened my mouth as wide as I could, trying to fit his head in.

It was incredible, and I was only able to suck on the first three or four inches, due to the sheer girth of this man. I stroked the other seven inches with my left hand and kept the white guy on the verge with my free right hand. Soon, the black cock was at the same level of arousal as its white counterpart, and I could tell through the bond, and the moans, that they were ready to bathe me in their seed, as well as power.

Taking the monster from my mouth, I leaned back and stroked them to completion all over my naked chest and body. Long ropes of white flew from both cocks as the energy coursed through the bond into my body. With each explosion onto me, the power filled my form, and I was fully back and determined to take Jana down!

*****

Jaden's two cocks hummed with pleasure, as Amanda continued to work them with mouth and hands while Jana slid her own cock into Amanda's wet, tight pussy. Basking in the power and pleasure oozing from the bond and from her dick, Jana kept her thrusts slow and deliberate, letting every inch of her cock feel the tight sensations of Amanda's pussy. Jana could sense both getting nearer and nearer to their climaxes; Amanda, being the closest because of the attention she was receiving from Jaden's mouth and Jana's cock.

Jana, suddenly pulled out of Amanda, picking her up in the process and carrying her over to a cushioned chair, opposite of the couch in her living room. She dropped Amanda on her back into the chair, grabbed her legs and pulled her to the end, so her ass was hanging off, Amanda's wet cock wobbling back and forth over her stomach before coming to rest. Jana, squatting down, fed her cock back into Amanda's pussy before telling Amanda to suck her own cock.

Amanda happily obeyed, extending her cock with a thought, until it was long enough for her to suck with little effort. Jaden looked on from the couch, his two cocks wet and throbbing, but not receiving any attention. He watched Jana fucking Amanda, wanting to be the one doing it, but remained on the couch until told to move by Jana. She made him wait for several minutes as she took her time with Amanda, driving her long, thick cock in and out while watching Amanda suck her own dick.

Jana felt the jealousy from Jaden oozing through the bond, she basked in the power over them as much as the power she got from their pleasure. She felt invincible again, all powerful, and it was going to her head, increasing her innate personality and tendencies. Making her worse of a person than she already was. She let several more minutes pass before telling Jaden he could join them. He practically leaped from the couch and was behind Jana in record time, both cocks throbbing and dripping from anticipation.

"Make them vertical and fuck me in both holes," Jana said, not taking her cock from Amanda.

Jaden's cocks morphed with a thought, one on top of the other with only one set of balls below them. Smearing his pre-cum around the heads and shafts, he proceeded to insert the lower one with ease into Jana's wet pussy. The top cock took a little more effort, but she soon opened to him and then both cocks slowly eased into her perfect body.

"Fuck yes, so full and glorious!" Jana screamed, as she took both Jaden's hard cocks into her body. The pleasure added to her stimulated cock deep in Amanda's sex, as all of them paused to relish the moment and pleasure. Even Amanda paused, sucking her cock, to view the three bodies connected in such a manner as this.

"I want a cock in my ass too!" Amanda stated, seeing, and hearing the reaction from Jana. Jana, smiling down at her, grew a second cock and penetrated, Amanda's little puckered hole with a narrow cock, before widening it once it was in, filling Amanda to her limits.

"Oh... fuck! Oh, my gawd, it's so good... oh, my fucking gawd!" Amanda screamed.

The three had to move as a team, but with the bond, this took little thought. Soon the movement became natural and poetry in motion. Jaden thrusted his cocks into Jana, pushing her two cocks into Amanda, before the reverse happened and Jana withdrew as Jaden moved back, until his cock withdrew, and the process was repeated over and over.

The pleasure in the room was clearly heard, as all three of them moaned, screamed, and grunted in passion, as every pussy and almost every ass was filled repeatedly. They had all forgotten about Jessica, the cops, really everything... but the pleasure coursing through their bodies.

*****

I was about to leave the two men, spent and exhausted on the floor with the other eight, but before I could I heard a voice in my head, stopping me.

"Take Lera's ashes with you," it said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She deserves better than this... she's a true follower of the art," a second voice sounded in my head.

I recognized them... Luludja was the second voice. Zina the first.

"Very well," I said, using a bit of gem magic to levitate what was left of Lera into a glass jar, I found in her kitchen.

I thought I knew what they had in mind. Finding some clothing, I dressed, found a vehicle, and headed to my house. I wasn't expecting what I found there.

"Are you Jessica Allred?" a male cop asked, as I pulled up and got out of the car.

"Yes," I responded.

"Your boyfriend reported you missing, care to explain?" he asked, just as his female partner joined him.

Reaching out, I touched both their hands and said, "Why don't you come in and we can talk about it."

They obeyed instantly, joining me inside the empty house. Jaden must have been with Jana. I could only guess they were at her house. I was sure she was controlling them completely to keep them in line after what she had done.

"Have a seat," I told the two detectives.

They were dressed in suits even the female detective wore a pantsuit with a white blouse under the jacket. Taking two rings off my fingers, I tossed them to the detectives and as soon as they caught them, I had full control of their minds and bodies.

"I think your partner wants his dick sucked," I said to the female.

She didn't hesitate and began working on fishing his cock from his suit pants. It took some doing because his cock was already mostly hard, making it difficult to get to. She finally got to it after he basically just yanked his pants and boxers completely down. She fell on her side and began sucking his average cock, taking every inch into her mouth easily.

"Now, about my disappearance, obviously my boyfriend made a mistake. I was visiting friends and neglected to tell him when I'd be home," I explained, as I walked around to stand in front of the male cop getting his cock sucked by his partner.

Lifting my skirt, I had found at Lera's house, I said, "Want to see a trick?"

The male cop watched with awe, as my clit grew into a large, meaty cock in front of his eyes. I could tell he was amazed, as well as aroused. He happened to be bisexual even before I gave him a ring. Taking a step forward, I placed my cock directly toward his face, which he eagerly grabbed and started sucking on.