Eric and Steph

Story Info
Eric watches Steph hotwife for another man.
4.3k words
4.16
38.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric glanced over at Stephanie as he drove. She was outwardly calm and collected but her hands were clasped in a white knuckled grip and she kept playing with her wedding ring, slowly twisting it around her finger as she stared out the window at nothing . "You okay?"

Stephanie smiled at him and nodded, "Fine."

"Fine? Oh-oh, that's never good."

Steph laughed, "No, really I am good."

Eric nodded, "Nervous?"

"A bit, you?"

Oh god, how to answer that? He was half hard and that deep tightness in his belly meant he was turned on. But, at the same time, that murky soup of emotions: excited anticipation, fear of the unknown a paranoia that Steph was going to fuck him over somehow, terror that Phil was going to embarrass him, belittle him, shame him for letting another guy fuck his wife, shame at wanting it, excitement at the idea coupled with an intense desire to watch her spread her legs and hear her moan. To watch her kiss Phil with passion. It made him feel half sick. But his cock was growing just at the thought, and his heart pumped harder with every kilometer they drove, "Yea," he said unable to express how he actually felt. "Excited?"

Steph's smile spread slowly "Oh yes."

"What are you going to let him do?"

Her face was red, but not with embarrassment, rather she was flushed, warm perhaps, aroused? "Anything."

"Anything? Suck his cock?"

"Of course,"

"Fuck you?" she just nodded, but her breathing had sped up and was pressing her legs together. Eric took it as a good sign, and a hint to continue talking."

"Bareback?"

"Yes."

That tightness in his belly had grown worse, the sickness stronger, the desire hotter. He wanted this so fucking badly. He wanted to watch her, to see her spread her legs and to watch as Phil's cock pushed into her wet pussy. He wanted to see her close her eyes and press her head back in pleasure at being filled. He wanted to watch Phil's cock throb as he came spewing cum deep into Stephanie's cunt, "Fill your pussy with his cum?" Steph nodded again.

Eric swallowed hard. He'd seen this in his minds eye so many times. He'd lay on his bed at night, Stephanie out with a lover. He'd be stroking his cock and imagining her lying on her back gripping the bed sheets as her chosen partner for the night had fucked her, his belly slapping against her thighs as he pumped his cum deep into her cunt, their tongues tangled in an intimate kiss as he came. He'd imagined her coming home and sliding up to him, kissing him and whispering in his ear the events of the evening. He'd jerk off or better yet finger her cummy cunt while she talked. He'd feel the sliminess of a strange man's sperm at it oozed out of her and he's spread it over her clit and labia. He'd use it as lube to caress her ass and finger her anus. All the while Stephanie would be whispering the tale of how he made her beg for it, how he gripped her hips and fucked her doggy style or held her head while he fucked her mouth.

She'd tell him how her lover had loved fucking her 'married pussy', how she had told him that she wanted to take his creampie home to her husband. She would tell him that she was her lover's slut and whore to do with as he pleased.

Eric had tried time and again to have her share her experiences, to describe what it had felt like, what her lovers had done to her. He wanted her to talk to him, tell him how nasty she felt, how she catered to her lover's fantasies and desires.

She'd done a bit, admitting to begging to have him put 'his baby in her', to calling her lover 'master', to submitting to being choked, spanked and forced to take cock deep into her throat until she gagged. But she found it hard to talk, embarrassed to admit her lust to him even though she had no difficulty in being the slut he imagined. It was disappointing and Eric often felt left out, even rejected at her silence. He wondered what they chatted about online, the brief descriptions Stephanie had given him left him hard but again as if she were pushing him away, not wanting him part of her sex life. It seemed like she was telling him just enough to prevent him from thinking she was cheating, so she could keep fucking around, without involving him.

He was pretty sure that wasn't the case. He was almost certain she just found it hard to talk about sex. At times he'd hinted that he'd be satisfied if he could just read her chats or her emails. But she'd never taken the hint.

Thus the reason for tonight. Tonight they'd arranged to meet a man, a lover for Stephanie a man willing to be watched as he fucked her. Tonight Eric was going to see Steph be the slut he'd imagined in so much detail. He'd share with her the experience as he witnessed her taking his cock in mouth, ass and pussy. He'd watch as she submitted to her lover totally, engrossed in the moment. He would see his wife reach for him and kiss him passionately, lust in her eyes.

And then - later tonight, he'd have her for his own. He'd touch her where another had so recently been, kiss her mouth knowing that a stranger's lips had been there. He'd finger her feeling the cum of another man making it so easy to push two, three even four fingers deep inside her.

Maybe, just maybe, if she begged him he'd eat her creampie. The thought made him sick and hot at the same time. That he was so turned on he'd eat the cum of another man from her pussy; never would he consider it when he was sober. But aroused as he was, filled with lust, horny and eager, now he was open to suggestions of a more perverted nature. Abstractedly it made him wonder just how far he'd actually go.

***

"Number 10," Steph said. Phil's house was modest, an older house surrounded by much more modern cardboard cut outs. Eric pulled into the driveway and stopped the van behind an older model BMW.

"He said to park in the drive?"

Stephanie nodded, "Yes, I guess he's not worried about people seeing he has visitors."

"He's not married is he?"

Steph shook her head, "No, not seeing anyone either." She glanced over at him, "Ready for this?"

Eric nodded, he wasn't really sure and was nervous about meeting Phil. At the same time that deep clenching in his gut, the half erect cock, the desire to see, to watch ... He swallowed, leaving the thought unfinished "Let's go."

The chill night air caught at their breath as they stepped out and closed the car doors. Spring had sprung a few weeks earlier, but an unseasonable chill meant the temp was going down to three degrees despite it being early June. Due glistened on the grass, tulips, now past their glory, wilted in the flowerbed. "He needs to do some weeding." Why was he concentrating on banal details like this?

Stephanie laughed, "Probably."

The door opened before they climbed the two stone steps to the landing, "Hi, welcome."

Phil was tall, six two according to his profile, broad shouldered. He had a bit of a paunch, typical Dad Bod. His hair was greying, but he looked younger than his advertised 57. Stephanie grinned at him and stepped in for a kiss. Eric watched his stomach clenching as Steph melted against her new lover and Phil's hand slipped around to cup her ass.

There was insufficient light, but Eric wondered if their tongues were ... "Eric, nice to see you."

In a haze Eric took Phil's hand and replied with some polite banality. Then followed Eric and Steph into the house.

Drink in hand, a fire crackling in the fireplace, pleasantries spoken. Phil was sitting next to Stephanie on the couch, his hands roaming over her legs sliding up, under her skirt. Eric sat in the armchair next to them, watching Phil's explorations get bolder, their conversation grow quieter.

Eric had helped chose her outfit, dark green bra and matching lace panties, a skirt that rode high up her thighs when she sat down exposing her crotch, a low cut top. He'd thought about offering to shave her but figured she wouldn't go for that and had let her clean her pussy alone.

In fact the thought of preparing her had entered his mind more than once. Prepare her for her new lover -- a sacrifice to kinky pleasure. Make her ready: wash her, cleaning her pussy and ass ready for a hard fuck in whichever hole he chose; shave her cunt, rub lotions into her skin so it was soft for him. He'd thought about choosing her outfit, even buying it with the intention of it being for her lover: silver lace, or forest green and designed to accentuate and titillate. A short dress, tight on her. So short that she couldn't sit without showing her crotch, so low cut her lover would know it was for him.

"Slide over here," Phil said manhandling her closer to him, lifting her legs over his lap. "He glanced at Eric, "So?"

Eric swallowed and nodded, "So, she's here for you Phil. Do what you like?"

"Anything?"

Stephanie was watching him, he wondered what she was thinking, hoping. Scared that he was going to call this off perhaps? Even now, at this late moment, sitting in Phil's living room, his hand deep between her thighs, "Fuck her Phil, use my slutty wife."

Phil smiled and turned back to Steph, he pulled her to him and kissed her. Eric's stomach turned over again as he watched Stephanie open her mouth to accept Phil's probing tongue. The kiss both lasted only a moment and lasted forever as Eric watched his wife close her eyes and interlace her fingers cupping them behind his neck and holding him to her as she twisted her head to meet his mouth. His hand had been idle while they kissed but as it ended, he looked down at her lap and pushed her skirt up exposing more of her panties. A dark damp spot was visible on the green silk and he smiled, "Horny?"

Steph only nodded blushing slightly and breathless. Phil slid his hand up her thigh then, watching Eric, quite deliberately slid two fingers under the crotch and over Steph's pussy. She let out a sigh and her head dropped back to the couch and she closed her eyes.

"Lift your ass," Phil said suiting action to words and hooking his fingers into the waist of her panties, then yanking them down. They caught on one foot, but he didn't care, his fingers immediately returning to Steph's cunt. Eric bit his lip, watching as Phil licked his fingers to get them wet then began to probe.

Two fingers of his hand slid over Steph's labia, then pushed the lips apart to expose pink flesh. Stephanie was laying back, breathing heavily, eyes closed and just enjoying the sensation. Phil's fingers slipped into her easily.

He kept glancing at Eric as if feeling his way. Eric smiled and nodded reassuringly. He was fine with this, more than fine. He wanted Phil to use her, to fuck his slutty wife. That would come but they were all feeling their way right now. Finding out who was comfortable with what and how far things would get.

"Oh fuck, please lick me."

And that did it, Phil grinned at Eric, who nodded back and pulled out his phone, "Mind?"

"Only if I get a copy."

He pushed Steph back on the couch and knelt on the floor then his head was between her legs and Steph was holding the back of his head. Eric swallowed, wanting a better look he stood up and walked over to them. Neither of them blinked as he stood next to them watching Phil as he ran his tongue between her labia, stabbing at the clit and then pulling on her labia with his lips. Stephanie was breathing hard, her hips moving slightly trying to increase the pressure of his tongue on her.

"Finger her," Eric half moaned and Phil, without answering slid two long fingers up inside his wife and Steph let out a low moan. "Fuck Phil, she loves that. Don't stop."

Eric watched in eager anticipation as Phil pushed his face right into his wife's cunt. His tongue obviously buried inside her, his chin moving against her as he tongue fucked. Stephanie was grinding her cunt on his face reveling in the sensations and moaned with disappointment when Phil sat back on the couch suddenly.

"Suck my cock you slut."

He'd freed his cock from his pants and Steph leaned over, flicking her long hair over her right shoulder she smiled at Eric, then wrapped her lips around the swollen crown.

He was average, not some horse cocked stud, which somehow made Eric feel a bit better. Stephanie was slowly enjoying her explorations. Gentle and insistent and very thorough she started at the crown sucking on his tip and then letting it out she licked at the underside from balls to tip. She tickled the tip of his cock with her tongue for a bit, before opening her mouth and deliberately pushing her face into his lap, taking his whole cock down her throat.

Phil gripped her hair, wrapping it in his fist. Eric was grateful as it left a clear view of the conjunction of cock and lips. Phil used it as a leash, controlling Stephanie as she worked. Eric sat back and watched his wife close her eyes and begin a long oral onslaught of Phil's cock.

Phil groaned, "Ahh you're a good fucking slut, fuck Eric she sucks cock like a pro."

Eric nodded, "Fuck her mouth Phil. Let her know how good it feels."

He gripped her head and thrust his hips, sliding his cock between her lips and down her throat. Stephanie gripped his ass, holding on more for stability than anything else. "She sucks like a whore." Eric grinned at him, "Ah fuck, I wanna cum."

Stephanie glanced at Eric, asking for help perhaps? She didn't really enjoy swallowing cum he knew, on the other hand she liked being used like a slut. Regardless, he was enjoying watching her take Phil's cock; liked it too much to rescue her, "Can you get it up again if you do?"

Phil grunted, "Fuck, with her? Absolutely," he shuddered, "She's fucking hot."

"Do it then Phil, cum in her mouth."

"Ahhh, fucking slut. Swallow me, swallow that cum." He was gripping her head, holding her as his hips thrust, fucking her mouth with his cock. Eric watched, suddenly eager to see everything, he knelt on the floor next to them and ...

"Yes, cum Phil, cum in her mouth," and he was. He held her, pushing down on the back of her head so Stephanie couldn't move as hard as she tried, and Phil's cock throbbed, pumping out long streams of cum into the back of her throat. Stephanie, with no other choice in the matter, swallowed hard.

Phil relaxed slowly and sat back releasing Steph who sat back on her heels red faced and panting. If she was upset at how she'd been used, she didn't show it. Instead she calmly wiped drool from her lips and, then glancing at Phil, leaned over and kissed her husband, "Fucking perv," she whispered just before her lips met his and her tongue slipped into his mouth. The kiss lasted only a moment then Stephanie was sitting back on the couch with Phil and Eric, his head spinning, stumbled back to his chair.

"You two are fucking perverts, aren't you?" Phil said inadvertently echoing Steph while idly stroking his softening cock. Stephanie sat next to him, her hand replacing his on his cock. Gently she began to caress it. They were silent for a bit, resting, relaxing, and in Phil's case recovering. Stephanie gulped the last of her wine and began a more active means of brining Phil back to the life she needed. Gently she caressed his cock with one hand, while with the other she tickled his balls, cupping them and caressing them. She was making deliberate attempts to get Phil hard again and was slowly succeeding.

Eric watched them, glanced at the fire, back to them. He wanted to stroke his own cock, but wanted to ignore it too knowing that if he came he'd lose some of his arousal and interest in the situation. Not to mention a mess in his pants.

"I want to see you naked," Phil said suddenly. He reached over and lifted Stephanie's top off. Obligingly Steph lifted her arms and slipped it over her head. Phil traced a pattern around her bra, slipping a finger in to pinch at a nipple. She winced but inhaled deeply at the sensation. "Here, lean back on me."

She twisted around, leaning on Phil's chest, her right hand gently caressing Phil's cock in its semi erect state. They were both facing Eric now, Phil's hands cupping and playing with her breasts. Stephanie's legs splayed wide open. Glancing over at Eric, Phil lifted her bra up, and Steph, releasing his cock for a moment reached behind her to unclip it. Then it was on the floor, her hand was on his cock again and she was leaning back on his chest.

"Mm that feels nice," she murmured, closing her eyes.

It looked peaceful, restful. Stephanie resting against Phil's, still shirt covered, chest. His hands idly playing with her breasts or dipping between her legs to play with her pussy. They kissed passionately; their tongues entwined together. Eric watched, gently caressing his cock through his jeans as she rested her head on Phil's shoulder as his hands cupped her breasts and he caressed her nipples. She whimpered in pleasure and pain occasionally as he pinched or pulled one nipple enough to hurt. She twisted toward him and he kissed her again. This time his tongue tracing a pattern over her lips before Steph opened her mouth and sucked on his tongue. "Do you like watching this?" he asked turning to Eric as he broke the kiss.

Eric nodded, "Oh fuck yes. She loves it too. Don't you Stephi?"

Stephanie nodded, "He's gonna fuck me." It wasn't a request or even an observation just a raw statement of fact. "He's gonna fuck me and cum in my cunt." Eric shuddered. He'd wanted her to talk like this and he'd always run into the wall of her embarrassment. That she was doing so meant she must be more turned on than she had been in a very long time. "Eric I want you to prepare me for him, get down here and lick me. Make me nice and wet for Phil's cock."

Eric swallowed, then knelt on the floor. She still had her skirt on pulled up high in a ring around her waist, but her legs were splayed apart and her cunt was glistening in the light of the fireplace. She was, in fact soaking. But the thought of 'preparing her' for Phil was making Eric lightheaded and he leaned in closely smelling her arousal and then ran his tongue from anus to clit and back again. Stephanie just sighed, leaned back and kissed Phil again.

Eric dug his tongue into Stephanie, she was soaking wet and he pushed his mouth against her. Her hips ground up and down sliding over his face, sliming him with her cum as it literally dripped from her over excited pussy. Stephanie was quivering now, literally shaking as she came under the ministrations of Eric's tongue, Phil's hands on her nipples, his tongue in her mouth and a warm cock in her right hand. "Ohh, fuck me Phil, now. I need your cock in me."

Eric sat back on his heels as Phil pushed himself up to kneel on the couch between Stephanie's legs. "Tell me what you want," he was commanding, 'Beg for it."

She looked up at him, "I want to be your slut. Oh please, fuck me, use this married whore. Fuck me."

He had grasped his cock in his right hand, it still wasn't fully erect, but the rest and the excitement of Eric's wife's pleas were doing enough to get him hard again. He ran it over her labia. Eric, breathing hard knelt on the floor next to them and watched as Phil positioned himself between her legs, then slowly pushed himself in.

Phil was putting his cock into his wife!

And Eric was watching his fat cock slide into his willing wife. Then it was coming out, glistening from her arousal, coated with her cum, from the lubrication that Eric had caused to flow when he prepared her for this moment. When he'd prepared her for another man to fuck her.

The moment flowed into a red haze of lust, a hot wet blanket of intense pleasure for Eric as Phil began to pump into his wife. His hips grinding and thrusting, pounding into her with the sound of slapping flesh on flesh accompanied by his wife's moans of pleasure and Phil's grunts. "Fuck her Phil. Fuck the slut hard. Pound her cunt."

Stephanie whimpered and wrapped her legs around Phil's hips pulling him deep into her. Her arms wrapped around his head pulling his mouth to hers and they kissed. An intimate passionate kiss of pure lust that both excluded and excited Eric to watch.

12