All Comments on 'Eric and Steph'

by Whatismyusername072

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Steph needs to show Eric the baby bump Phil gave her.

rainsolrainsolover 2 years ago

Eric should have cleaned the cum off of Phil too

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I'm rating this on sheer ability. The only quibble I find is 'semen' versus 'seamen'.

.

OP missed all the usual BS clichés: monster cock v. tiny tee-tee; the sociopathic wife; the gym-rat Guido 'bull'; the simpering, trembling, panty-wearing cock-caged, self-loathing husband; not throwing around the "c" word; and avoiding the non-consensual, forced encounter. Missed them all, which is a first on this site.

.

No, I'm not a fan of the lifestyle, but Op wrote a decent story and missed all the stupid, formulaic BS. That alone rates a 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and well written - except that there is a world of difference between seamen and semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reminded me a lot of the first time my husband watched me with another man. I had been with him several times before, but with my husband with me it was every bit as exciting as the very first time. He started watching but as soon as Derrick slid his dick inside of me, my husband stripped off his clothes and joined us. It was fantastic having two dicks, four hands and two mouths devour me. He now comes with me whenever I go meet one of my lovers. And sometimes I'll bring one of my girlfriends home to share with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it despite the scattered minor spelling and/or autocorrect errors. The overall story and detailed description are excellent!

This story describes a very hot scenario. With the exception of a couple of minor differences, my wife and I have recently discovered and revealed to each other, that we have both been secretly fantasizing about verysimilar things to what is described here. This discovery and our discussiion of it has been nothing short of a huge turn-on for both of us and has served to breathe life into our marriage. Knowing that we both have these desires, i have since then tried to actually arrange something similar to what is described here, but with another couple that has bi-tendencies rather than a single guy or chick.

The thought of watching her get fucked and pleasured to the point of having multiple orgasms with another guy while I also take part in it is a huge turn-on for me. In readng this, I would venture to say that this is very likely the case for you and yours and if so, there is nothing wrong with that.

I actually hope this is a real-lfe story becase if you can verbalize them with this degree of detail, you would probably at least seriouly considered actually to trying it. I know I sure have and the liberated feeling of complete autonomy that the actual pursuit of such things yields makes me feel more alive than I have in overva decade. Just the exploration of your limits of tolerance in just how far you and your partner can actually go in a scenario like this has got to be exciting and refreshing. Go for it if you haven't already done so and by all means, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eric missed out on a great opportunity. Since he was obviously turned on by watching her get fucked and seeing her cum-filled pussy, he should have just made a short run at tasting her cream pie (which he liked) before fucking her right there and adding his own cream. A fresh sloppy second fuck is supposed to feel spectacular (and is something my wife and I definatelly want to try). Eric may have m!said out on a hot opportunity. I guess there is always next time….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am Stephanie, but have a different name. My husband and I thrive on this lifestyle, and I happily admit to being an absolute whore with another man while my husband watches. Wonderful story! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining but definitely not for me . Long ago a married coworker with no kids would share his wife only on one of the three trips they took a year. At swing clubs he would get laid also but he loved watching his wife get fucked . He said he always told the guy or guys hard deep and rough to the point but no cuts or bruises. He said outside of the us the guys were always extremely rough with the married American woman . He said the craziest was a group of soldiers from turkey . It started with a dp and went into a ten guy gangbang . He even had two different woman over the day and a half . His wife couldn’t walk without help . He did have to stop them half way through when she was being triple teamed two others started to piss on her head laughing but he made one of them stop that. He said the best countries with swinger clubs were Greece, France, Germany, Japan, Amsterdam and South Africa. He said three black guys from LA in Vegas fucked her really good also . He said they were doubled dose viagra and early 20’s so they ducked her all night . In the morning when room service came in with the trays one was having her rim his ass while the other fucked her ass . The delivery guy got a hand job and came on her face as a tip . Crazy stories that I sometimes hoped for his and her sake were not true but they were into it as long as away on vacation. To each his own I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. We identify as a "perv couple". In our mid 20's we got into playing around. For about the first 4-5 years into lifestyle activities we were mostly into swinging with other couples. I would get more and more excited seeing her with the other guy. Then one night at a party Elaine got into dancing with three guys at the party, one was a husband of the girl I was with and two of his friends. That night she was turned into a slut and wanted more and more to be submissive and used by other guys.

Over the next two years those three guys would have parties with her at least once a month. One of the single guys, Sam, who was about 10 yrs older, turned out to be very dominant. He worked slowly on her and by the end of the first year she was truly his slut. He would have her come to his house and be his hostess for parties for all of his friends, sometimes up to about 6 other guys. She would do anything to please them for the night.

At that time she was a dental assistant in a town on the Central Coat of California. A lot of patients especially older men would always flirt with her and ask her out for drinks. In the early years she had turned down the offers because she was married.

Sam encouraged her to start accepting those dates. At first he would escort her to the bar or lounge where she was to meet her date. He let them know he was not her husband and let them know of her slut status. Once knowing this the guys treated her differently. Sometimes Sam would be invited to join them or other times the guys would take her home and treat her as the slut she was. It was exciting seeing her when she was dropped off, hair a mess and covered with cum, her pussy swollen and red and hickeys all over her neck and tits.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only a cuck author could turn whorewife into a verb. You sure got the anonymous bitches to share their sick little fantasy stories that all manage to outdo yours for sheer nastiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhatismyusername072@Whatismyusername072
At the time of writing I'm 48, kinky, some may even say perverted, married but ... there is some irony here. PM if your curious about details FYI I can't respond to anonymous comments. I've been creeping this website for ages but have finally decided to submit some of my sto...