Eric and Steph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum."

"Yes, cum for me."

"Where? Argh, where do you want it?"

"Cum in me, fill my married cunt with your cum." And then Phil was grunting, his hip thrusting stopped as he held himself inside her and spasmodic jerks sent his seamen splashing into Stephanie's cunt.

He collapsed on the chair next to Stephanie breathing hard and she was quivering on the couch. Eric looked at her, at the flushed skin, the sheen of sweat glistening on her body. At the thick stream of cum now oozing from her abused cunt. "Oh fuck you're hot."

Phil nodded, slightly breathlessly, "Oh god yes."

Stephanie glanced at Phil, then at Eric, "I want to cum."

"You haven't yet?" Phil asked surprised.

"I want to cum again," She clarified, "Eric?"

Eric looked up at her, he'd been fascinated by the cum dribbling out of her pussy, "What?"

"Lick me? Please?"

Eric's stomach clenched hard, "Now?"

She nodded, Phil watched them, "Are you enough of a perv?" Eric glanced at him, it was a dare, not a threat, he wasn't trying to belittle Eric, just to dare him. Double dog dare. His hand dipped down between Stephanie's legs and he pulled her labia apart, "Go for it, eat her creampie."

Eric looked into his wife's pussy. He was horny enough! In fact, now was that moment when he was aroused enough to do some of the kinkier things he and Steph had spoken about. He swallowed hard, "Do it Eric, eat me... please." She was both begging and commanding. Being the slut and the needy wife all in one.

The plea in her voice spurred him on and he knelt between her legs. Phil pulled her right leg further up his lap opening her wider and Eric swallowed. Hesitantly he leaned over her and Stephanie's cunt throbbed visibly in anticipation. It was an uncontrolled reflex of her arousal, proving just how eager she was for this. He used the flat of his tongue and pressed it over her clit trying to avoid the deeper hole of her cunt, filled with Phil's cum. She smelled of musk and sex, of cum ... seamen.

"Please Eric, lick me properly. Make me cum. Eat my creampie," she whispered then, as if reading his mind, "Lick Phil's cum out of my cunt for me."

"Oh fuck," with a growl he pushed his face into her cunt and dug his tongue right up inside her accompanied by her moan of "Fuck yes eat your wife's slutty whore cunt filled with another man's cum."

If he tasted cum, he wasn't aware of it. She was wet, she was soaked, but it could have been all her cum, or all his. Eric didn't know. Eric didn't care. He licked, he sucked and as she started to squirm he wrapped his arms around her thighs holding her in place making it easer to eat the pussy so eagerly displayed before him. Phil grabbed her throat as well, growling at her, "Fucking slut, take his tongue. Feel it inside you, feel your pervert husband lick my cum from your slutty, cunt."

Stephanie shook under the onslaught, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she screamed, "Oh fuck me Eric, fuck me."

***

Phil had graciously provided a warm, wet facecloth and Eric had gratefully wiped his lips and chin clean. He couldn't, unfortunately, do much for the cum soaking into his underwear. Not that he was about to admit to Phil that he had cum eating Steph and Phil's creampie.

Stephanie was dressed again and sipping at another glass of wine. Given her screaming earlier she probably needed it to sooth her throat. Phil too was dressed again, and he had helped himself to more wine, now he was just sitting on the couch, his hand on Steph's thigh. The silence was one of companionable contentment.

"You guys are amazing."

Eric laughed, "We're perverts. I'm just kinda glad we met someone who's as open as we are."

"Oh yes, definitely. Tonight was fun. You guys enjoy yourselves?"

Stephanie smiled, "Very much." She glanced at Eric, "Very much!" she said again quieter. Eric wondered what she meant by that.

"You guys ... we didn't go too far did we?"

Stephanie shook her head, "I had a great time. You Eric?"

"Oh absolutely."

"So," Phil looked between them, "So we'll do this again?"

12