Eric & Will make a B Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,991 Followers

Leah had a glazed look in her eyes, flushing in waves, the color going from deep red to bright pink. She was snuggled tightly against her husband. Judging form their positions, I knew they were fondling each other under the table. I looked at Savanna and Eric, eyes wide at what they'd witnessed.

"The explorer stood before her, a Nubian fertility goddess, made flesh. Her pendulous breasts, badges of femininity and motherhood. Her wide hips, indicators of her child bearing capabilities, sway gently as she walked towards him, the curly tangles of her silky pubic hairs glistening. She reaches for him, words still unspoken, and pulls him to her. She feels the stirrings of his desire, and he feels the soft breasts against his chest, aching to be filled with the milk of life.

The contrast of skin tones heighten their arousal. She tugs at his clothing, and he tries frantically to rip them off. Finally exposed, they fondle each other, committing the feel to memory, implanting it on their genetic makeup. She drops to her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder, her eyes begging him to take her. They do not make love. They mate, rutting together with intensity and purpose. She screams while he grunts, racing towards his finish, unable to stop. With one last scream, she drops her head down, leaving her hips in the air to better receive his seed, while he collapses over her, spent. They stay this way for a few minutes, until she slowly starts undulating her hips, the muscles of her core caressing him softly, until he is ready, and they mate again, more slowly, enjoying the sensations, affirming an unspoken commitment to each other."

Savanna is breathing raggedly, wiggling in her chair. When Eric reaches for her she flies into his arms, almost upsetting both their chairs. They start kissing and fondling, in seeming desperation.

Finally, I looked at Cathy and Tory, their eyes almost begging for their story.

"They stand before each other, stunning symbols of sapphic beauty, fire and sun. Their bodies are perfect, the crimson haired temptress, with fire above and below, the blonde, outshining the disc in their sky. The flames of their passion burn brightly. Even though they know the body before them in intimate detail, it still manages to arouse, knowing the delights it holds. They love each other, not for procreation, but for the beauty of the act. Mortal men, seeing them, weep with frustration and desire, knowing such beauty is denied them. They lie, together, in passion and afterglow, clinging to each other, united to the world."

Every nipple in the room was prominently displayed. The glazed looks and passionate moans told me my work here was done. Damn Eric, anyway. I stood, and walked to the door.

Cathy broke from a deep kiss, looking at me oddly.

"What about the Wizard?"

"Alas, the Wizard has no mate. Perhaps it is his destiny to walk this path alone. Good night, my children. Passionate dreams."

I went down to the bar still in full Wizard mode, and forty-five minutes later I had a young beauty in my suite. I was careful to pull someone not associated with the movie. Inspired by the events of the night, we didn't stop until almost three. I have to admit as I pounded her I imagined in turn a blonde, a redhead, an auburn haired nymph, and an ebony goddess in my head.

Chapter nine

Leah jumped me at breakfast. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know, what you did last night. It was almost an orgy after you left. Dorian had my shirt off, Eric and Savanna were on the couch fucking in front of all of us, and it was all Cathy and Tory could do to stay clothed long enough to make it to their room. I came to my senses long enough to get my shirt back on and tug Dorian to our room. My shirt was off again before we made it, and I led him inside by his dick. Some little old lady got an eyefull last night."

She giggled at the memory. "He still isn't up yet. Poor baby, I just couldn't seem to leave him alone. I haven't told you, but we're trying for a baby. It's been six months and nothing, but if I'm not pregnant after last night, I don't think I ever will be. If it's a boy, his middle name will be William."

"I thank you for the compliment. How do I do it? No idea. It came to me after my wife left me, in one of my darkest times. I decided to see if I could seduce someone with just words, with no physical touch at all, and I tried it in a bar one night. I was amazed when not one, but two women shared my bed that night. I've only done it three times since then, and unfortunately, Eric got to witness it once."

Cathy and Tory came in, and I stood as they approached the table, seating them before I returned to my breakfast.

"Mah, mah, Ah declare, a man with manners. Good morning to you, sugah, sleep well?" I grinned at Cathy's faked southern accent, before returning it in kind with my real one.

"Like a rock, ma'am," I said mournfully, my accent genuine, "all alone in my big ol' bed, pining for what I'll never have."

Tory snorted. "It might have been a big ol' bed, but I'm pretty sure you weren't in it alone. A little birdie told me the Wizard paid a visit to the bar, and charmed a sweet young thing out of her clothes and into that bed."

I shrugged. "Even a wizard has needs."

"Well Wizard, the next time you feel 'need', look us up. For such a magnificent specimen of manhood as yourself, we're willing to share, as long as we each get a turn." Cathy batted her eyes outrageously as she spoke.

Leah listened to the verbal sparring, hanging on every word. Why did I feel like it was going to show up in a screenplay somewhere? "Well, that's a very attractive offer. Very attractive indeed. But to give a mortal a taste of heaven, and then take it away from him, would destroy him. I'm sure I'd never be the same again, a mere shell of what I once was. And as I said last night, I don't interfere in relationships."

Tory smiled, "oh, for the right person, you'd find our relationship very open. You might be what we're looking for, a permanent partner, someone to balance us out."

I had the feeling she was semi-serious, which made me very nervous, but I continued our banter. "You'd wish an early death on me? There is no way I could keep up with one of you beauties. Two? I'd look like I was sixty in a year, dead the year after. But you know what, it would probably be worth it."

They both glowed. Cathy licked her lips, slowly, flicking her tongue out. " I do believe we'd be gentle on you for a little while. After all, we have each other if you're not up to it."

I rose, grinning, my breakfast finished. "You'll have to excuse me. Recent events have left me quite faint. I think I need to lie down. Leah, best of luck." I kissed her cheek and started to leave.

Two steps away, I was called back. Cathy offered me her cheek. "I feel slighted, as does Tory. Kiss!"

I started to kiss her cheek when she suddenly turned, grabbed my head, and gave me a full on kiss, holding it for several seconds. She licked her lips and grinned at Tory. "Potential," she said.

"If you don't mind, I'll judge for myself," Victoria said with a grin. Her kiss seemed longer, her tongue knocking at my door, wanting to be let in. Going with the flow, I returned it, far longer and deeper than she expected. She was breathing heavily and her face was flushed, her lips still puckered, when I pulled back. The other girls looked on in amazement while she recovered. I was again two steps away when she gathered enough breath to speak. "Definite potential."

I was almost out of the room when Cathy called out. "You owe me a better kiss, Wizard! And I always collect on a debt."

I turned, bowing deeply. "At your convenience, Princess." I'm sure the dining room buzzed when I left, we weren't exactly quiet, or discrete.

Back in my suite, I got my laptop and started scribbling notes, working on some new plot ideas for my mystery series. Eric staggered in, looking like a wrung out dishrag.

"Rough night?," I asked, grinning.

"I think I'm in love." I just rolled my eyes. he thought he was in love every time a woman impressed him in bed.

"I mean it, Will. The woman had skills, I kid you not. But it wasn't that. I felt like our souls connected."

This was new. I'd never heard him say anything near that before.

"Stop and think, Eric. You don't know the woman at all. I don't want to hurt your feelings here, but consider it. She was in serious heat, just like you, and you were available. Don't make it more than it was."

He seemed offended, somehow. "Well, I'm going to see where it takes me."

I just nodded.

Chapter nine

The movie was in the can. One year, almost, of my life, but it was worth it. I'd learned a lot, deciding I really liked the movie business. So did Eric. We were seriously considering doing something else, if we could find the right project.

As it wound down, Eric and Savanna grew closer. Six weeks after the conference room incident, Leah rushed in, smothering me with kisses and hugs, crying hysterically. Unable to talk, she held something up. An early pregnancy test, showing positive. Cathy and Tory were still hanging around, even though their parts were long completed, and for some reason they were always nearby. They pulled her off me, doing a little three way dance, tears pouring from all of them.

When they calmed down, I caught Tory and Cathy looking at me like they were judging a bull for breeding purposes. It made me very, very nervous. I asked them if they didn't need to go home to their day jobs. They laughed.

"Honey(they seemed to enjoy calling me that)we started doing porn when I was nineteen and Tory was twenty. We were broke, no prospect for furthering our education, looking at low end, minimum wage jobs for the rest of our lives. The best we could hope for was marrying well, an option that didn't appeal to us. We actually went into porn on a calculated risk. We hated it, crying on each other. I actually threw up for the first three films. But we toughened up, and watched everything, saving our money. After the second year, we not only starred in our films, we produced and distributed them. We made one about every three to four weeks, and netted about twenty-five grand off every one. When we made what we needed, we quit, cold turkey. Since then, we've both gotten degrees, mine in economics, hers in business. We had moved up here, where we weren't so well known, and got jobs in our fields. We're both worth about a million two, and our return on investments exceed our needs. So right now, we've decided to be ladies of leisure. As a hobby, we've decided to take up hunting."

I couldn't see them with guns, so I asked what they were hunting. "You'll know soon enough. When we bag him, we'll mount him while he stuffs us. What do you think?"

"I think you need to think this through. You obviously love each other. Why would you take the chance of messing that up? What could another partner give you that you you don't already have?"

"Babies," said Tory, a faraway look in her eyes.

"Yeah, honey, our little clocks are ticking. Tick-tock, tick-tock." Cathy was enjoying the look on my face.

"You know you don't have to actually have a partner to have a baby nowadays, why not take that route?"

"Because, HONEY, our babies need to know their father. We don't want any random sperm. We want yours. There. We've said it. We'd like you to consider a relationship, hopefully permanent, with us."

I'd known it was coming. I was a little dense sometimes whem it came to women, but not that dense. I still couldn't understand why, why me of all people. Oh, I was personable, not repulsive to look at, had a really nice bank account(though I doubted they knew how much), but really, why me? Curiosity got me, and I surprised them.

"All right, let's get to know each other better. How about a date? Tonight, in the hotel ballroom. They've got a really good band tonight, feel up to a little dancing? Before you say yes, consider this. It's a date, not a commitment. Goodnight kisses are expected, but there will be no sex. Understood? This is a get to know you date, not a get to know you biblically date."

They looked at each other, a nonverbal discussion going on between them. Tory finally looked at me. "We'd love to go out with you tonight, honey. What time should we be ready? Dress code? We want to look our absolute best for you, honey." Cathy just nodded agreement.

I wished they would stop the honey stuff. It made me uncomfortable. The whole thing made me uncomfortable. I'd looked polygamy up. It seemed all kinds of unfair for the women in the relationship. But then again, all that was based on the presumption that the women weren't bi-sexual. Still having a hard time with the concept of two wives, at the same time, though.

"Seven. Nice dresses, and we'll meet here in the restaurant. After a light meal, we'll stroll across to the ballroom. Wear comfortable shoes, I like to dance."

They squealed and rained kisses on my cheeks, before pulling back. Cathy tugged on Tory's arm. "Come on girl. We need to hit the spa, the salon, a shop or two for the perfect dresses. We need to look absolutely stunning for our date. Maybe we can entice him into more than a good night kiss." They strolled off arm in arm, chattering happily. Leah just sat and grinned at me.

"What?"

"You don't have a chance, you know? May as well stop fighting it. I don't understand you at all. Two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen throw themselves at you, and you keep putting them off. Why?"

"Because, Leah, there's two of them. And they already have a firm relationship going back years. Why would they risk that? What if one of them decides they want me exclusively, or I care for one of them more than the other? The whole thing could get pretty sticky pretty quick. I don't know if I need that kind of headache in my life right now."

"Your ex must have done a number on you. All these years later, and you're still scared of commitment. Don't deny it, I've been around you long enough to see it. Turn it loose, Will. It does you no good. You've got a lot of love in you, time for you to pick someone and share it. If not the girls, someone else. Every woman you meet is not out to stab you in the back. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm joining the girls. I'd like to look really special for my man tonight."

So I took my Cinderellas to the ball.

Stunning was the only description that came to mind when I met them that evening. Tory was in a black sheath, hair elaborately done in loose ringlets. Cathy had chosen the same dress in white, her almost platinum mane in an artful bun. There were glimpses of long shapely legs and hints of cleavage, nothing overt, and all in all they were very nice packages. I told them so, honestly and without embellishment. They seemed to glow under the praise. Dinner was light, and we shared one bottle of wine, not a lot of alcohol for three people. This was deliberate, one tended not to dance as well on a full stomach or a surplus of alcohol.

We strolled into the ballroom, the girls on my arms, and almost stopped the dance as everyone inspected us. Leah and Dorian were there, as well as Eric and Savanna, and they waved us over to their table. I would have preferred a table alone, but the girls seemed to want to join them, so we did. The girls oohed and aahed over their respective gowns, trading air kisses to avoid damaging the makeup. The guys just grinned at each other.

Leah, out of her jeans and tee shirt for the first time since I'd met her, looked great in her tight, short red dress, the auburn hair seeming to glow in the lighting. She was quite the little package. When I praised her she flushed a little, before grinning. "The girls helped me pick it out. I hardly ever wear a dress, but I wanted to look my best for hubby tonight. I want him to keep this image in mind when I look like a beached whale, waddling like a duck when I move."

"He won't be able to keep his hands off you, baby. Besides being the love of his life, you'll now be the mother of his child. Nothing makes a woman sexier." I told her this quietly, and she surprised me by hugging me as a tear slid down her cheek.

She touched my cheek in a loving manner, completely devoid of sexual overtones. "You're going to be a very handsome godfather, if you'll consent to it."

It was my turn to get emotional. I'd never been close enough to anyone to ever have considered it, and looking in my heart, all I could feel was pride that they had chosen me. "I'd love to, baby, but only if I can fulfill the role in every sense of the term. If I do this, I'm part of your lives from now on, understand?"

The tears did come then, and they whisked her off the bathroom for makeup repair. "What did you say to her, Wizard?," asked Dorian, so I told him. He seemed to have a little moisture in his eyes when I was done. My unofficial name in our little group now was Wizard. He hadn't made another appearance since that night, and that was the way I liked it.

The girls returned, looking fabulous as before, and smothered me with enough kisses that I had four different colors of lipgloss on my cheeks. Tory and Cathy cooed as they cleaned me off, then planted another kiss on each cheek, the gloss visible. "Don't even think about wiping it off," grinned Tory, "we're marking our territory."

I had no reply to that, so we danced. The band was a eclectic blend of celtic and jazz, fiddles, accordions, trumpets, saxophones, keyboards, guitars, and percussion. I thought they sounded great. They were semi-regulars, and attracted an older crowd, because they played a lot of waltzes. I handed the girls a coin. They looked at me with curiosity in their eyes.

"I won't choose one over the other. So, the winner of the flip gets the first dance." Tory won, and I twirled her out on the floor. She moved easily, matching me perfectly, and she felt great in my arms. she started to talk, and I stopped her. "No talking. Just enjoy the dance." I may have nuzzled her neck a little, but it was just incidental. Made her glow a little, anyway. I escorted her back to the table, offering my hand to Cathy. She rose gracefully, and fit into my arms as well as Tory. I did the same to her, telling her to just enjoy the dance without the distraction of words.

I had bribed the band, giving the same amount the hotel was paying them, telling them to go heavy on the waltzes. They were more than happy to comply. At the end of the first break, the bandleader gave me a nod. I slipped on stage and took the proferred microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is a special occasion. Two dear friends of ours learned just today they were about to be first time parents. Please, if you would, let them have this dance, in celebration of this milestone in their lives."

The crowd applauded, and I led Dorian and Leah out on the floor. The band started a slow waltz, the female singer crooning in French as a single spotlight hit the couple. For four minutes they swayed across the floor, while Leah sobbed in happiness. The crowd applauded wildly as the last notes lingered. Leah jumped into my lap, still crying, raining kisses all over me while Dorian grinned. "Thanks, Wizard. You really are magic." I just nodded at him, close to my own tears.

I glanced at the girls, and the looks they were giving me were almost primal. I made sure I danced exactly the same number of times with each of them, which I'm pretty sure they noted. On the odd occasion I danced with Leah and Savanna, they took the opportunity to dance with each other. It was really erotic to watch them sway together, sharing small kisses now and then.

I happened to notice an older couple, sixties at least, sitting near us. He had on a nice suit, but she was dressed to the nines, her white hair shining in the lighting. She sat, holding his hand, tapping her feet to the music. Her husband, unfortunately, was in a wheelchair. The girls were taking a bathroom break, so I took a chance and walked over.

qhml1
qhml1
8,991 Followers
1...34567...13