Eric & Will make a B Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a strange twist of fate, the leading man got rave reviews, praising him for going out of character in the final scene. He, of course, took all the credit, saying he'd talked the director into it, so he could broaden his acting skills. Eric was a little pissed, but I thought it was funny.

We'd deliberately left the movie open ended, and there was already a website dedicated to pushing the movie company(us)into making a sequel. I was already thinking of storylines. We'd redone part of the script so Tory's fate was left hanging, just for that reason.

While I worked, the girls went house shopping. It took them a month before they found what they wanted. They took me to look at it, and I have to say I was impressed. Seventy-five acres of mostly pasture, with a very nice, very large barn. The driveway was a third of a mile long, ending in a circle, in front of a huge house, large columns up front, and a balcony that went all the way across the second story. Seven bedrooms("planning ahead, honey," they giggled), with more rooms that I couldn't even begin to understand the function for.

Seems both Cathy and Tory had always wanted horses, which is why they chose it. The list price was two million three, but it had been on the market for two years, and the owners were willing to negotiate. We settled on one six, more than I wanted to give but less they wanted to take. If I hadn't had two females saying "please Honey" about ten times a day, and going to great lengths in the bedroom to make me happy if I said yes, I would probably been a better bargainer.

The girls didn't know how much money I actually had. They now knew I wasn't broke, but didn't have a dollar figure. I shocked them, something not easy to do, by giving them another six hundred thousand, to furnish and renovate. I thought they were going to kill me in the bedroom, again. In short order the place was filled with antiques, or reproductions if they couldn't find what they wanted. They looked around, and hired a caretaker for the property, an Hispanic man in his early fifties, with a younger wife and two teenage daughters, who became our housekeepers and occasional cooks. There was a three bedroom bungalow located on the other side of the stables, so free housing was included in the deal. A bonus was Senor Gomez had ten years experience on a horse farm.

There was a small studio apartment connected to the barn, at one time housing for a groom, and they redid it into an office, where I could work without being disturbed. I was touched, not expecting it at all. Five months later we moved in, and hosted a small party. Eric and Savanna, now a permanent couple, Dorian and Leah, seven months along and into the waddling duck stage, which I teased her about. She just grinned when I asked if her sex drive has slowed.

Dorian answered. "I intend to keep her pregnant for years to come. her drive is so high I stay exhausted. I'm thinking seriously about investing in a battery company, the way she goes through them." Leah flushed and giggled, then asked how sturdy the bed in their room was.

We laughed, joked about the movie, did a little talking about a sequel. Leah couldn't drink, and Dorian never had much. The girls were sipping champagne and giggling, while Savanna and Eric were hitting the bourbon pretty hard. I was sipping my rye, just enjoying the companionship.

Leah had to go to bed pretty early, and of course Dorian went with her, despite her protests he stay and have a good time. I was sitting in an easy chair while the girls were all piled on a couch in front of the fire. Eric pulled up a chair beside me. He waved a hand around.

"How much did all this cost?"

Something about the way he said it irritated me. Eric tended to be jealous sometimes, for no good reason. I hadn't been around him much in the last few months, because for all practical purposes I was married. I looked him over while we talked. He seemed a little thicker, his face a little more flushed than alcohol would cause.

"Oh, I got a pretty good deal on it, but I didn't buy it for me. It's a present for my girls."

He snorted. "Oh, that's right, THE GIRLS. They've really got you pussywhipped, don't they."

I sat up, looking at him more closely. He was high on something, I'd bet on it. I surprised him by laughing. "Yes they do,and I'm loving every minute of it. If a man has to be pussywhipped, those two are definitely the route to take."

"Don't you miss it? Going out on the prowl, pulling some sweet little piece just because you can? Pounding her to get off, just for the physical relief?"

For the first time I frowned. Where was he going with this? "Oh, sometimes I look at a cutie and wonder if she's a screamer, but that's it. When you've got two of the hottest women on the planet in your bed, willing to fulfill every fantasy you've ever had, what could you be looking for? I'd bet this house there's nothing better out there."

I decided to change the subject. "So, you and Savanna? Going anywhere with that?"

For the first time tonight he actually gave a true smile. "Yeah. We're getting pretty serious. I think I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Well, well, sure didn't see that in his future. "Really, you're going to settle down? No more aspiring starlets in your future?"

You could have knocked me over with a feather at his answer. "Oh, I'm not giving that up, and Savanna has two guys and a woman she's been seeing a lot of while I'm out of town. They've even joined us a time or two. We've had several talks about this, and we agree monogamy is really overrated. If you truly love each other, it shouldn't matter who you share your body with."

Without a doubt, I was looking at a disaster waiting to happen, but what he said next threw me for a loop. "You should be used to it, living with two women who share you. What do you say, we're all together tonight, maybe we can play a little? I know that's what Savanna wants. She's probably talking about it with them now. You know they've played before, right?"

He grinned. "And you haven't experienced heaven until she takes you in her mouth. The girl has skills brother, I kid you not."

I looked over at the girls, their heads together, giggling. I knew I was about to snap. I'd had anger problems in the past that had come out after my wife left me. Beat the shit out of a guy for hitting on the girl I was with, he ended up in the hospital and I ended up on probation, with court ordered anger management sessions. They actually helped. But when I got a full head of steam up and blew, it could be very ugly. I got up right in the middle of his spiel and walked out, before my natural inclination to kill him took over.

The girls called out to me but I kept walking. They wanted Eric and his whore, they needed to go for it. I'd hire somebody to help them move, because they sure as fuck weren't living with me any longer.

I went to the studio, locked the doors and turned out the light. I'd just changed the locks and haven't given them their keys yet, so I knew I couldn't be disturbed. I sat in the dark, brooding. Twenty minutes later I heard steps on my gravel path. The door rattled, then they knocked.

"Will, honey, are you in there? Please come out if you are. Talk to us baby, you got us freaking out here. I've never seen you look so pissed, honey. Did we do something wrong?"

That was Cathy, as soon as she stopped Tory started. "Please, baby, please. Talk to us."

I almost considered coming out until I heard Eric. "He's not in there. He'll get over his little sulk and come home later."

For the first time I heard Dorian. He'd gotten up to see what all the fuss was about. "What did you say to him, Eric? According to the girls you guys were talking until he suddenly walked out. Did you piss him off?"

You could hear the smirk in his tone. "All I said was that as long as we were all together, maybe we could have a little fun. You know it's going to happen sometime, why not tonight?"

I heard two slaps, so close they almost sounded like one. Eric let out a grunt of pain.

"Whoa, whoa, here. Girls, you know you want to. We've played before. Now we got us a couple of hot guys, think about how much more fun it can be."

"Shut the fuck up, Savanna. We haven't played with you in almost two years, and only then because we were drunk. We got a real man now, not this cartoon you're living with. And we'll never do anything to make him go away. Now come on, it's time to wind this up before you two fuck something else up. And Savanna, we're going to have a long talk tomorrow, when you're sober." Cathy sounded like she was furious, but Tory was an elemental, and reacted like one.

"You cost us our man, bitch, and your life is over. I'll fuck you up, and then take a break, come back, and fuck up what's left. Then I'll let Cathy have you. Remember what she did to Chad when he tried to rape her? His porn career came to an abrupt end."

"This shit is getting too deep for me. Come on Savanna, let's grab a bottle and have our own party. Leave these nuns to their priest." I heard Savanna and Eric walk off, grumbling. I heard Dorian follow, quietly telling him to stay away from Leah.

Cathy tried the door one more time. "Please Will, let me in. We need to talk." She must have stood there twenty minutes before she sighed and walked back up the path. I had just about dozed off an hour later when there was another knock.

"Will, are you there? If you are, let me in. All this fussing has made your goddaughter upset, and she won't let me sleep."

I opened the door, to see Leah standing there, holding her tummy. "Leah! What in the world are you doing wandering around this time of night? I'm sure Dorian would be worried sick if he knew you were out here."

"He knows where I am, he couldn't stop me from coming. Please, I need to sit down."

I brought her in. locking the door behind her. I put her on the couch, and she sighed as she sank down. "Thank you. She's having a fit, feel her."

Before I could stop her she put my hand on her stomach. I could feel the ripples as the baby moved. Tears welled up, and I let them slide down my cheeks as I felt this miracle vibrate under my hand. I finally stood and stepped back.

"Will, what happened tonight?"

"I'm about to give you a lesson into the personal life of Will Melton. Needless to say, it never leaves this room." I looked at her until she nodded. I walked over to my desk, unlocked it, and handed a folder to her. It contained pictures of my ex, of us together, laughing and smiling. For some reason, even when my hatred burned white hot, I couldn't throw them away. I talked as she looked through it.

"That's Melanie, my first true love. It was ridiculous how much I loved her. We were both from poor families, had no real education, but we were in love and were firmly convinced that was enough. And it was, for a couple of years. I was still struggling to get my writing career going, working dead end jobs, while she worked as a waitress in a little mom and pop cafe. After the third year, she got tired of seeing her friends and their spouses moving up, buying houses, new cars, taking nice vacations, while we still lived in a beginner apartment and worried about the rent. She asked me to give up my dream and get a real job. And I did, for about a year. I still wrote though, every spare minute I could. Then the economy tanked and I lost my job. I tried, but there was really nothing out there, so I went back to writing and collected unemployment checks. She toughed it out for about nine months. Then she started working extra shifts, telling me she only did it because we could use the money.

What she was actually doing was trying out a new man, a salesman who would eat at the cafe every once in a while. He was constantly asking her out, and one night she just said yes. That was the beginning of the end. There were no signs that I picked up on, and one day she just walked in, sat down across the kitchen table, and told me she was leaving. Apparently she had a lot of resentment stored up, and she destroyed me. Told me I was a no talent loser in life, in writing, and in the bed. Told me she had a new man, one who could keep her in style, take her out, and keep her satisfied. When she wound down a car honked outside. She never said another word, tossed her wedding ring on the table, and left.

I didn't see her again for almost four years. By then my Battle Babe books had gained a little traction, but no one knew it was me writing them. Still, I was making enough to afford a very nice apartment, an almost new Mustang, and better clothes. I'd started exercising about that time, and while I wasn't body builder shape, I was pretty toned Our ten year reunion was that year, so I showed up at my old high school, car gleaming, in a very nice suit, hair styled just so, looking good.

She was there, alone. Seems hubby was out of town, selling. I avoided her side of the room for about an hour. I don't think she recognized me at first, but one of her friends must have told her. She watched me like a hawk for another hour, before venturing over."

"You look good, Will," she said. Up close, I could see a few lines around her eyes, and her figure wasn't as tight. Looked like the high life wasn't as high as she thought. I didn't tell her that though, let her keep her illusions."

"Thanks, Mel, you still look good as a bag of M &..." I let my voice trail off, I always teased her, since her initials were M.M., that she was like those bags of candy, full of sweetness. "I'm sorry, guess I can't say that any more, your last initial is what, C now?"

She blushed, and curiously, didn't answer. While she was unbalanced, I asked her if she liked her life. "Get all the things you wanted, Mel? Big house, nice car, pretty clothes? Got a house full of kids yet? Not that you're interested, having moved on and all, but I'm closing in on my first million pretty fast, and the future just looks brighter and brighter. Too bad after all the time we were together, all the sacrifices you made to support me, that you threw it away too soon."

"Leah, it was like I punctured a balloon, she just deflated right in front of me. She sniffled a couple of times, told me she was proud of me for making it, and she should have had a little more faith in me. I felt a little bad for rubbing it in her face, but not much. I told her what's done is done, and the experience had taught me a lot. She walked away with her friends, but one stayed behind, one of her friends that would let let me know every time we were around each other what a disappointment and loser I was. I let the Wizard out, and took her back to the suite I'd rented at the best hotel in town. Banged all night. Then found out the next morning she was married, and her husband had been out of town on business. Pissed me off so bad I threw her out, sending her home in a cab. I hope it made the gossip rounds, and wondered what Mel thought if she found out. I haven't been back to my hometown since. Nothing there but bad memories."

"So you see, Leah, I have issues with women I get close to. It's like I'm waiting for them to fuck up, and the pressure destroys every relationship I've tried since. So before the girls came into my life, while I wasn't content, I was satisfied. When I got the urge, there was always some little honey around. I used them, but I was never mean to them. But now, for the first time, I was content. I never envisioned it would be like this, with two, but I was very happy. I even allowed myself to daydream about kids. I think I'd make a pretty decent father. "

"Then, tonight, when I found out they were discussing swapping, it put me over the edge. I'll never trust Eric or Savanna again. If that's what the girls wanted, stability with sex on the side, they should have told me up front. I'm done. Done with them, done with Eric. He's changed, Leah, and not for the better. I don't think I can stay in business with him any longer."

Leah sat quietly until I got it all out, then patted the couch beside of her. "I understand a little now. But before you throw it away, talk to the girls. Maybe they were reliving old times, and had no intention of doing it again. A trip down memory lane doesn't imply it will happen in the future. At least give them a chance to talk to you before you make any decisions. Now hold me for a bit, I need to be snuggled."

I held her, hand on her tummy, and she was asleep in less than five minutes. I slipped off the couch, got a pillow and blanket, and sat down in one of the three very expensive rocking chairs I had purchased and hidden from the girls. I had intended to give them to each when we knew for sure they were pregnant. I sat, and rocked, and thought, watching Leah sleep. She looked like a child when her face was relaxed. Dorian came down about an hour later, took one look at her, smiled, bent down and gave her a little kiss, and left her there. When the sun came up I was still rocking, and still thinking.

Leah woke with a start, disoriented. I grinned at her. "You naughty girl! Spending the night with a man who isn't her husband. What would people think?"

"They'd think you're a perverted old man, taking advantage of a woman in my condition," she said, yawning. "Now get your ass out of that chair and help me up. I need to go make nice with my husband."

"He was here. Told me I could do anything I wanted with you. Too bad I have no imagination. I ended up just watching you sleep. You know you drool a lot?"

Her hand flew to her mouth. "Do not! And if I did, I can blame it on the baby. Now come on, take me and feed me. I'm eating for two now."

I eased her to her feet. "Two? The way you were shoveling it down at dinner last night, I figured you were having triplets, at least."

"Don't be a meanie. What are you going to do about the girls?"

"I'm going to take your advice and listen to them. If I don't like what I hear, or if I don't think they're truthful, we're done."

"And if you think they're telling the truth?"

"Then the makeup sex will be great. Those girls, when they get going, could get a rise out of a dead man. They have this little trick where they..." She put her hand over my mouth.

"Too much information. Be nice, my hormones are so out of control now Dorian doesn't get a lot of sleep as it is. He told me if I acted like this every time I got pregnant, we were going to have five, at least."

"Too much information back at you. Let's get some breakfast."

Chapter twelve.

We walked into a solemn bunch. Eric wouldn't look me in the eye, but Savanna was smirking, and I decided on the spot I really didn't like her that much. Both my girls were redeyed. I suspect they didn't get much more sleep than I did. They started to talk but I held up my hand. "Later, in private."

The celebratory mood was pretty much broken, and Eric and Savanna left before noon. He apologized to me before he left. "Don't take it so serious, man. I just thought you guys were open to playing. I don't mean this disrespectfully, but you do have two of the hottest women on the planet. What guy in his right mind wouldn't want them? I won't bring it up again, but the offer is open."

I accepted his sort of apology in the vein it was given. It didn't bother me at all to see the tail lights of his rental car disappear around the bend. Dorian left the next day, to finish the last three weeks of his contract. Leah was staying with us. He was on location in Canada again, and her mother was staying with her father in Vegas. They were 'seeing' each other, and Leah was hoping for a reconciliation. With no support group close, we were the fall back plan.

The girls and I talked that afternoon. I started out with an apology. "I'm asking you to forgive me for my behavior last night. I thought I had just lost something very precious, and it upset me. Look, I know I'm the third wheel here, but I still expect certain things out of our relationship. Honesty and fidelity foremost. If you want to play around with Savanna or anyone else, just tell me and we'll part company. I tend to get possessive and jealous if I'm in love. A personality flaw you're just going to have to live with if you stay."

1...56789...13