Eric & Will make a B Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers

"Sir, if you would permit, may I have a dance with your wife?" His eyes widened in surprise, then a small smile appeared as he nodded his assent. I bowed slightly, offering my hand. "Madam, would you honor me?"

Her eyes were shining as she rose, saying something softly to her husband, in French. She was an excellent dancer, light as a feather. I danced her near the bandstand, making a swirling motion behind her back to the bandleader, and he nodded slightly. They played for eight minutes. Her eyes were glistening, as she rested her head on my shoulder. After the dance I walked her back to her table, bowed and kissed her hand. Then I shook hands with the husband, thanking him.

Everyone at the table was staring at me when I returned to the table. "The Wizard strikes again!," said Eric, a note of envy in his voice. The girls didn't notice, but Dorian looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I just shrugged.

"They looked like a nice couple. She wanted to dance, and he couldn't. I took a chance, trying to bring a little happiness into their lives."

The girls all approved, and Leah made Dorian ask the lady for a dance. She accepted, after her husband approved. After that, it seemed she had a line of dance partners, if she wanted. I went back to dancing with my girls exclusively. It just seemed the thing to do.

We danced until the ballroom closed at midnight. We strolled to their room, one on each arm. When we reached the door I gave them the coin again. Cathy won, so I kissed her first. And I mean REALLY kissed her, holding nothing back. When I let go she was panting. Before anyone could speak I grabbed Tory and gave her exactly the same. When I let go I stepped back, thanked them for the evening, and walked away. It was enough, this time.

Chapter ten

So the seduction dance began. We went to events, went skiing, sat in the living room of my suite and snuggled. The kisses got more intense, the suggestions more erotic. It came to a head one night, after I'd been gone on business for three days. They wanted to go with me, but I told them I needed to focus, and couldn't seem to focus on anything else when they were near. It was exactly the right thing to say, because they smiled and told me they'd be waiting.

There was a knock on my door. Cathy walked in when I opened it, carrying a small bag. I raised an eyebrow in question.

"I won the toss, so I'm going to be with you tonight. Tory will get you tomorrow. We didn't think it would be a good idea for both of us at once, so we came up with this. Now change, we're going out tonight."

"Do I get any say in this?"

She shrugged, "Yes and no. Decision time here. You can say no, and I'll leave, get Tory, and we'll be out of your life completely. You can say yes, and have two women who love you, forever, if we have anything to do with it. Choose now."

I looked at her, almost dancing with nervousness.

"Where are we going tonight?"

She actually screamed before diving into my arms, starting a hot makeout session that must have lasted fifteen minutes. We ended up caressing body parts, on the couch, until she forced herself back, panting.

"If it was up to me, the only place we'd go would be the bedroom. But I put a lot of planning into this, so get dressed. Put on your heaviest clothes, we're going to be outside."

She wouldn't say anymore, so I bundled up, and followed her. A hot air balloon, with an enclosed basket, sat on an unused parking lot. She hustled us in, and the operator took us up around a thousand feet. We could see the ski slopes to the east, still lit as people made their final runs. The hotel and the small town lay below us, spread out like toys, lights twinkling. But to the North, the lights seemed to dance and writhe, changing colors and shape constantly. I watched, amazed.

"I brought you up here for a reason, honey. This is an allegory as to what our lives will be. Soaring above the average, clear skies and bright lights. Beacons of our contentment, forever."

Then she kissed me. Not a physical connection kiss, but a soul kiss. And if you don't know the difference, you've never been in love. She had me and knew it when she stopped us.

"I'm so hot right now if Pierre wasn't here I'd start a new style of mile high club."

Pierre, of course heard us and grinned. "It is not uncommon, madame. If you wish, I can face away from you, and I have sound dampening earphones."

Tempted, we declined. Even enclosed, with a small heater going, it was still below freezing. We opted for a nice, big, comfortable bed instead.

I knew her past, she knew I knew her past. It didn't matter to me. That was then, and this was right now. I had some small skill, and I did my very best to make it enjoyable and memorable. Her body was exactly the right combination of softness and tone. I started out by kissing every square inch of her body, starting at her toes, missing the good parts until I reached the top of her head, before going back down. I worshiped her breasts and nipples, kissing and biting, leaving a small bruise her and there. I kissed across her stomach, feeling it contract at every point my lips landed. Reaching the gates of heaven, I put everything I'd ever learned about pleasing a woman orally to use, until she had three orgasms, screaming through the first, whimpering through the last. Rising up after the last one, I slid into her before she could react, bottoming in one smooth motion, and her body convulsed with another small orgasm. I stroked slowly, savoring the feeling, until she came down a little. Then I rolled her over, pulled her to her hands and knees, and pumped furiously, gripping her hips savagely. I rolled us over again, pulling her upright. She bounced, she ground, she rotated her hips in small circles, until I couldn't hold back anymore. She tossed her head back and howled as I released, achieving her own climax at the same time. She collapsed on my chest. I felt the tears, but wisely remained silent. Finally she drew herself up, looking me in the eye.

"I knew. I KNEW! I told Tory six months ago you were the man we were looking for. I don't think she believed me at first, but the night you took us dancing sealed it. We've been looking for you for years, honey. We weren't interested in a same sex relationship when we were younger, but having to do it for the porn films changed our outlook. And the men we were around at the time had very little interest in love, they just wanted to get on, get off, and leave, unless it was to hang around to degrade and abuse us.

When we got out of the industry, we swore off men, and sex in general. But we were young, and still full of hormones, so we used each other as an outlet. Need turned to love, and I can't imagine our lives without each other. But we felt something was missing, and it took us a couple of years to figure it out. We wanted, no, we needed, a man. A man with enough confidence to love us both. We had a prospect two years ago, but it turned out badly. We'd given up until we decided to do this film and met you."

She laughed, a musical sound, while she arched sensually against me. "In the end though, we got lucky. We didn't find a man, we found a Wizard. He has charmed us with his spells, and we are his willing thralls."

For the first time that night I felt uncomfortable. "I wish you would get over this wizard nonsense. I'm just a man, with all his frailties."

She kissed me, a slow sensuous duel of lips and tongue. "You ARE a wizard, honey. Whether you know it or not, you have power. Power to look inside a person, see the goodness within, and find a way to draw it out. You ask any person who worked on the movie, and almost all will say the best part was meeting you. Sylvia Shining Elk and all the native actors know how honorable you were in your treatment of them. And the myths of the wizard reached their ears. In their culture you'd be an honored shaman if nothing else. The best part is you let your power lay dormant until it's needed, then bring it forth like a beacon. So, it matters little if you admit it, but you are what you are. It's part of the reason we fell in love with you."

I couldn't think of a good argument for that. In fact, while she talked her hands had been busy, and I had risen to the occasion once again. She giggled. "See, you truly are a wizard, because you have a magic wand!" It was slower this time. We explored, established likes and dislikes, noting them as we went. It felt like we were at it for hours, but it had only been about twenty minutes before physical need surged to the front, and we pounded each other for release. She gave a keening moan as she orgasmed, while the intensity had rendered me speechless.

She fell against me, snuggling like a giant cat until she found the perfect position. "Honey," she said drowsily, "I lo..." And just like that, she was asleep. I held her, stroking her magnificent mane, for a long time, before I finally drifted off.

Chapter eleven

I woke, alone in my bed, reaching for what wasn't there. I found a note on her pillow instead. I opened it, wondering if it was a good bye letter.

"My honey,

Please forgive me for leaving before you awoke. I spent a good bit of time this morning, thinking about last night while I watched you sleep. Even in slumber you have power, I wanted nothing more than to lie back down, and wake you as you deserved. Then I realized I needed to process the night before. It was almost too perfect. People don't get love like this in real life. But I did, and I treasure it. And more than anything else in my life, I want to keep it. You won't see me today. Our other third will claim your time tonight, then sometime in the morning I'll be joining you, if I'm still welcome. I love you. Understand? I. LOVE. YOU! Please treat her as you did me this evening.

Cathy"

I sat up, holding the note. My life had taken on the unreality of a romance novel. Looking at the clock, I noticed I slept two and a half hours later than normal, and I was craving coffee badly. Showered, dressed, and out the door, I made my way to the dining room. It was almost deserted this time of morning, but Leah was sitting there, sipping coffee, looking over some notes. We could have all left weeks ago, but there was just something about the place that held us. She said it was because it had real seasons, unlike L A. She and Dorian were thinking seriously about moving, for the health of the baby. They could live anywhere, and travel for work.

She grinned when I sat down opposite her.

"Get a good nights' sleep? Never mind, you don't have to answer that. Cathy drifted in here this morning like a party balloon that had slipped the string. The girl was floating! She hugged Tory and then cried for about ten minutes. After a minute Tory was crying. I'm hormonal as hell right now, so I cried with them, and I didn't even know why."

"You need to get your rest. Tory has high expectations for tonight. if you don't perform as well for her, she'll be crushed. I'd ask for details, but I know you wouldn't tell. I need a favor. If you will, let Dorian follow you around sometimes, maybe some of your magic will rub off on him."

Her eyes told me she was joking, and I tried to look solemn when I agreed. She changed the subject, asking me if after the next few days she could show me what she had on adapting the new Issabella novel to screen. We set a meeting for Monday.

Tory didn't even knock, she just opened the door and walked in, gave me a kiss that should have stopped time, and stepped back. "Get dressed, and bundle up. We'll be outside for a while."

We walked a bit, and I trailed a little behind. Even in a huge, fur lined parka, it was still a great bottom to watch. She looked back, smiling, and put a little extra sway in.

She led me to an honest to God, right out of the movies, reindeer pulled sleigh. Four of them, with bells on their harness. We got in the back and snuggled under the heavy quilts, and the driver cracked his whip. The sleigh seemed to glide over the snow like it was a feather, the occasional jingle of the bells or the snort of a reindeer the only things breaking the silence.

We went up a mountain for about forty-five minutes, using the time to snuggle and caress. She thought conversation unnecessary, and I agreed. Finally we stopped, in front of a log cabin, the windows lit by candles. The driver helped her out, and just as soon as I was out he clucked to his team, and drove away. We could hear the bells long after they disappeared from sight.

She took my hand and led me to the door. The cabin was small, with a fireplace that took up one whole wall. It was lit, and the room was very warm, so we were soon out of our heavy clothes. She stepped into the bathroom, asking me to get the wine as she went. I popped the cork and poured two glasses. She returned, wearing a filmy black nightgown, that covered and exposed at the same time. She was between me and the fire, and it seemed like the logs blazed a little brighter, making her hair look like a red halo on her head. She took my hand and led me to the four poster bed, covered in brightly colored quilts. She raised my hand and held it to her breast. I felt the nipple harden instantly.

"Cathy is air," she said, "that's why she took you up. I'm fire, much more elemental. While she soars, I'll keep you grounded, keep the home fires banked, ready to give you warmth any time you need it. And I love like fire."

I was consumed with an all burning passion to see if that was true. I practically ripped the gown off in my haste to have her, and she didn't object at all. Her father had been half Columbian, and it gave her body a dusky hue. I had to have her, now! She was more than eager. She wasn't anymore passionate than Cathy, but she expressed her passion much more loudly, her cries almost screams at times. I treated her exactly the same way I did Cathy, right down to the pillow talk. Tory, like Cathy the night before, gave me her personal history.

"Our parents disowned us. My father hasn't spoken to me in eight years. Mami calls every once in a while, when he is away on business. When he got caught in the financial crash, he refused my help completely. I managed to slip some money to Mami through a sister that just barely tolerates me. Papi thinks the money came from her. I don't care. I saved their house, and Mami knows it. I think that's why she cries every time we speak. So you see, Cathy and I are the only family we have. We want a big family, at least two each, and we want them to know that whatever course they choose in life, their parents will still love them. All we want is happiness, Will. Can you give that to us?"

I surprised her by asking how old she was.

"I'm twenty-nine. Why?"

"Because two isn't enough, and I wanted to make sure you were young enough not to risk your health to have them."

She fainted. Honest to goodness fainted. Her face lost color, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she went out cold.

I'd forgotten how good a screamer she was, but she reminded me when she revived. I thought my eardrums would burst in the confines of the small cabin. Then she grabbed me, and proved she was fire all over again. I felt like a burned out husk when she was done. In fact, I passed out first, my head pillowed in her soft breasts while she crooned a lullaby in Spanish.

I woke later, alone. Tory had gotten up to add more wood to the fire, as the cabin had cooled considerably. I watched as she stirred the embers, admiring the way the flickering fire highlighted her body. She must have sensed me, and she turned and smiled. A smile of happiness and contentment. She bounced back to the bed, sliding in and snuggling to me.

She was cold! I gasped a little as she giggled. "I'll warm us up, honey." And she did, until I had to fling the covers off to catch my breath. She laughed, the throaty laugh of a woman fulfilled. "It gets better, honey. You've had us both now. Can you imagine it in stereo?"

"You'll kill me," I moaned. "Seriously, I know my limitations. I don't think I can keep up with both of you on a regular basis."

She gripped me tighter. "Yes you can! But more importantly, you don't have to. We love you, but we love each other. In fact, there will be times when we we'll want to be alone. Can you handle that?"

"Not a problem. I knew coming in you need to love each other first. I'll never interfere with your relationship. Never. And if there ever comes a time when it isn't working and you need a change, I want you two to tell me up front. It'll probably hurt me, but it'll hurt worse if you don't."

She tightened her embrace. "I don't think that'll ever be a worry. And we'll ask the same from you. If you have any problems with us, tell us right away. You can't fix a problem you don't know exists."

As with Cathy, she drifted off to sleep, a contented smile on her face. I watched her for a long time in the firelight, wondering what I'd gotten myself into.

Chapter eleven

They lived, oddly enough, in Ohio. My home was in a little town right outside of Atlanta. I loved the area, with the huge old houses harkening back to a bygone era, the seemingly unhurried flow of life a refreshing change from the rush of L A or Chicago. My condo was just outside the city limits of Atlanta but very close, a good place for a single man. It looked like I'd be needing a bigger place soon.

With a lot of reluctance, we said goodbye to Canada. Despite the cold, I felt I could easily live there. The few days after the nights I spent alone with them were amazing. When we got back from the cabin, we discovered Cathy had moved everything into my suite. The first night when we were all in bed together is etched in my memory forever. We rolled around in every combination two women and a man could dream of. I managed(just barely)to satisfy each of them once. By then I was drained, so they reached for each other, and I was content to watch.

We talked about it long and hard, and mutually decided they would stay on birth control for at least a year, to make sure we were truly bonded before we brought children into the mix. They grinned afterwards. "That doesn't mean we won't practice, honey. We will. A lot."

They had closed up their house in Ohio, and put it on the market. They were in our condo, and had no intention of leaving.

I finally told then where the money came from. It was kind of funny when they found out. "Really? You're Issabella? I've read every book she's...that you've written." This was from Cathy.

"It gets worse. I write under a couple of other names also. I'm Rock Stone."

Cathy didn't make the connection, but Tory did. "You write Battle Babes? I've read a lot of those when we were doing po...er, had our earlier career. It helped me to think in at least one universe the women were equal to or better than the men."

I'd learn they were a little shy, now that we were together, about their past. I had cleared the air on that fast. "What's done is done. You had your reasons. And it's years in the past, and you can't rewrite history. What matters is we're here, right now, and we're committed to each other. If I didn't trust you, this would never work." I got some extra good loving, if that was even possible, from them that night.

Once Cathy understood what I'd written, she grinned, a grin that made me nervous. "We are so doing a Battle Babes movie. I was born to play Captain Titts, and Tory is Sergeant Hipps. We'll kill it."

I'd been thinking along the same lines, but that was in the future. Right now, Leah and Dorian were in L A. She was working on the Issabella script, and Dorian was a line producer on a major film. It was several steps up from his past jobs, and he credited us.

"Grolar, Scourge Of The Northlands" was a bona fide hit. Of course, we'd overrun the budget by about a million and a half, but we'd already netted ten times our investment. Cathy and Tory got good reviews, and Tory was voted "Screamer Of The Year" by a fan magazine. Their background came to light, and they were interviewed quite a bit. If any of them brought up their past, they ignored the question. They did comment on it in an interview by a show devoted to Hollywood, saying that the past would always be there, and they weren't apologizing for it. They also praised the film, thanking the casting director, Dorian, the director, and the executive producers, especially me, for giving them a chance.

qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers
1...45678...13