All Comments on 'Erica Meets Her Neighbour Ch. 04'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That was So HOTT!

Have you ever thought of doing some Erica Audios?..Yeah I miss hearing your voice babygirl and this would be a perfect audio for it, Just an idea

Ok naughty,sexy,raw slutty story!!!

Perfect for giving your daddy fans raging hard ons!!

Glad Erica out of that dirty old mans house,wish she was in mine !

Love your work,don't forget us sweet sweet Claire xxxJames

Davegar5Davegar5almost 14 years ago
Awesome

As usual Claire you never disapoint!!! Sexiest woman on Literotica..I need more Audio from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love your erica story...

another awesome chapter from the erica files!! so hot...so real...so sexy...just like the author, claire!! if this is the last chapter for erica then so be it but she went out on top---so to speak. claire allows erica to be herself...to be true to herself and authentic... we should all strive to be that way. erica knows what she wants and apologizes to no one...i have to feel that sweet claire is like that in so many ways.

this was a sexy, hot story from a terrific erotic writer. thank you for another gem, claire!! and thank you for all your stories, written and audio...you've always made this daddy very very happy and very very satisfied and very very hard!!!

good luck with anything and everything you strive for in life, Princess...i have a feeling you are going places and are going to have some wonderful adventures...thank you for letting us share in this part of your life...it's been heck of a ride!!! we all love you...xxx and will miss you soooo much!!

lots of love, always...

daddydavid xxxxx

LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
Just keeps getting better

You've done it again Claire! Another hot Erica story for the series. Never left unsatisfied!

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEalmost 14 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

I thought you were leaving us. I almost came just by seeing that Erica was back. I won't tell you what happened after reading the story!!! You are the best!!!!

biggrbiggralmost 14 years ago
You tell such sexy stories!

Claire,

I don't know how may times I've gotten off to your voice and your stories. Thanks for providing the fantasies!

tomdiggerskitomdiggerskialmost 14 years ago
Great Once Again!

"Erica" has once again given me a major hard-on with her antics!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I popped my cork!!

Oh babygirl that was so naughty and gave me such a boner!

Great to read another sexy Erica tale and I missed you so much!

Thanks for the story and I'd love to hear you do these Erica story's in an audio format and stroke along to your sweet voice!

I voted this one hot as always,seeing Erica getting overwhelmed by her sexual urges almost set my smoke alarm off.

You stay sexy and hope to hear from you again when your ready.

You please like no one can babygirl and just how long is your hair?

xxx Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
don't stop

Claire,

please don't stop

damm between you and Erica

daddy wants you both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i miss you, claire...

...and your wonderfully hot stories AND your sexy sweet voice!!! xxxxx come back when you can and make us smile once again!!! it's soooo lonely here without you.........

lots of love,

daddydavid xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Waiting for next part

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Great chapter but left wanting more

Excellent descent into sexual depravity for Erica, begging men to use her ass like that. It was a little too short for my tastes though, and I would have loved to see you write her in that scene as being 'air tight' (all holes filled). The anal sex is good, but nothing beats a young teen-aged girl getting a cunt full of cum as she begs a man not to impregnate her.

Just a thought.

Overall a great job. I look forward to your next work, and will be dropping you a more personal e-mail in the next few days.

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
what a climax!!

if this is the last "erica" story(and i certainly hope it's not)then she went out in a blaze of glory!! i'm glad you didn't leave her with mean mr. wood---he is a scoundrel and a cad and deserves to be severely chastised!! i think claire needs her daddy, now more then ever, and maybe he will come back into her life and take care of his little darling.

i love all your written and audio stories, claire, and it's wonderful to see you have come home to us again!! lots of love, daddy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Will Erica return!??

Great question and i think only time will tell.

Then again only Claire2010 knows for sure!

That was some wild ride and I enjoyed every nasty second of Erica's misfortunes and slutty girl fun!

Thanks Claire for letting some of my darker side fantasy's come out and play.

You sure know how to tease and please this fan!

Glad your back and hope you know how much you were missed!

Awesome pictures,shame your not on the dessert menu!

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Erica wants her daddy!

Let Erica be rescued by her daddy, Claire. She would be safe. She'd swear to be his willing little sex slave forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot stuff

Love the way you keep pumping them out Claire, very hot, just wish it was a little longer.

OralDaveOralDaveabout 13 years ago
Bang!

Delicious, darling Claire. Gang-banged in the ass! What a lovely gift for your readers-- and Erica. You've won me over with your descriptions of anal loving. I don't believe your daddy has had his friends over to gang fuck your pretty ass. It just a story idea. We all would love to imagine your daddy inviting us over-- and you describing it all in your sexy voice how we would share you.

Thanks Claire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I mIss Claire2010

I miss Claire 2010,her voice,her story's,her pics!!

SO does anyone else miss her?

If So contact her and let her know,don't let a couple of asshats ruin this fun time!!

I did but I'm just one guy together she may believe us and come back!!!!

usgator30usgator30almost 4 years ago
One Hot Fucking (Asshole) Story

Claire. This story is so fucking hot. My cock is hard, swollen and throbbing for you right now. I love anal and evidently, you do too. I'm just afraid that I have missed you because of the time constraints, but if you would like to chat about this, e-mail me at

usgator30@yahoo.com. Thanks for a great cum Baby. Gator

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

So hot, so sorry to see you have not been back, most comments are w years old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous