All Comments on 'Erica Needs Her Daddy'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

Great story and hot. Makes me wish I was her Daddy. Can't wait for part two.

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceover 14 years ago
SO Hot!!

Love the story. Hope I have a daughter like Erica some day. How similar is this character to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot baby

This is a great story just like all your hot stories.I want to lick your dirty asshole clean baby.You have a fan here baby girl, keep the stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

don't listen to any negative comments. you are a very good writer, and i loved reading your erica stories. they are very hot. i love your narrative style where you use dialogue to further the plot. keep up the excellent work!

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Good short read

You did a decent job on this story.

I hope to read mor from you.

Thanks for writing

sexmate

atypicaldreamatypicaldreamabout 14 years ago
what a good girl you are ...

really fucking hot... exactly the way I wanted it written... and now your sound files are on my ipod, so I can listen to you cumming any time... you are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I can hear your voice as I read....

You have one of the hottest female voices I've ever heard... Soooo glad you have recorded for your daddy fans!

I could hear your voice in my imagination as I read which made the story even hotter....

You have really captured the sensual as you write and speak... or should I say whisper!!!

Thank you for your creativity and ability to tantalize with words...

randywhoskis

serenity76serenity76about 14 years ago
Great story

This was very hot reading claire. I loved this story and can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't Get Enough

I can't get enough of claire2010's great stories. Love her use of crude language. Thanks for posting, Claire

claimdeniedclaimdeniedabout 14 years ago
Keep them coming!!

Erica and her Daddy stories are the best thing on Literotica!

Dub1367Dub1367about 14 years ago
WoW

very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot For Erica

I could be her Daddys friend. I would love to watch lick her pussy while she pleases dadys cock.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i'm a wreck!

My God, how much hotter can these "Erica" stories get?? a guy can only take so much. i love the way Erica plays with herself in the shower and still has the energy to help her daddy out! what a sweetheart! if we all had our own Erica/Claire what a wonderful world this would be!! i need to buy some new bedsheets, these will never cumm clean---probably ought to just burn them! well done, Claire2010!! Please keep recording and writing for your "Literotica" friends! Remember: a hard friend is good to find!!

much love,

david

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
OMFG!

Erica IS an assfucking slut! But she needs to take charge, and make Daddy do nasty things to her!

belikeclairbelikeclairabout 14 years ago
Every story should be this good

By far the best stories on Literotica come from this young lady and I have been reading stories (and listening to them ) for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I want to be your daddy

as always anything from Claire is better than anything else on literotica. super story and the descriptive sex is fantastic. you always make me hot, also love your audio stories they are so well done. keep up the good work and you will keep me up too. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fun to read and HOT

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
erica needs her daddy...

and we need you claire...you and all of your ball draining stories like this one...mmmmmmnn...so exciting the way you describe daddy taking erica's sweet luscious ass and how she grips daddy's hard cock with her anal muscles!! wow...that's hardcore and yummy!!! 5 stars, my darling!!

lots of love, daddy xxx

Jesse1369Jesse1369about 13 years ago
Lovely

Mmmmmmm so hot and sexy and erotic. Claire, your descriptions and story line keeps me hard and cumming back for more. Just started reading you Erica stories and think they are fantastic. Erica is such a good little ass slut for her Daddy. Only wish I was her Daddy. Or maybe not, I would never be able to get enough of her hot tight little asshole.

WestcountrypervWestcountrypervalmost 13 years ago
Just great

Another fantastic story from you Claire. My cock is getting sore from being so hard all the time, read most now and look forward to reading the rest!

FarmerboyFarmerboyalmost 13 years ago
Just so well written, and scorching hot...

Claire is a special writer. The appeal of the taboo is almost a given, but she crafts it into a believable relationship and a convincing group of fetishes and preferences. Her audio stories are even hotter, and it helped to imagine her reading this for me; instant erection material, with predictable consequences. Thanks, Claire. You're one of a kind.

OralDaveOralDavealmost 13 years ago
Daughter & Daddy

I like seeing Erica with her daddy. I can really feel sympathy for her-- about to go off to work, rather unwillingly, to be gang-raped again-- and missing her daddy. But who should appear? Daddy, to love his princess up. That was a nice interlude.

I wonder what daddy would do if he knew that Ercia had become a cheap whore (really, Claire-- $100?) She should have told her daddy. But then she is a very bad little girl.

The description of Erica masturbating in the shower is a nice touch. I can easily imagine it.

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
Erica's Daddy Is Soooo Nasty

The incredible detail of her daddy tongue-fucking her butthole and then using his cock instead of his tongue. Expertly written, Claire. How can us guys ever thank you for making our cocks so hard?

iamcuriousblueiamcuriousbluealmost 13 years ago
Not old anymore

I'm 63 and as hard as I was at 18. Thank you! This story is outstanding.

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Not for me

Have read all the good comments, but this did nothing for me..

I think it was crap if you want me to be honest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Every sexual girl need her father

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Every girl need her father to make them feel sexual wanted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous