All Comments on 'Erica Steals Some Panties'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
hot little Erica

I love these Erica stories! Poor little girl, can't wait to see what trouble she gets in to next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another great segment!

Love this story! I especially love this segment as it has to do with panties! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great writing! A big fan,Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

amazing stuff. you should hear the audio stories. wow wow wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i love this girl!

Good golly, Miss Molly but i love the "Erica" stories! i hope her daddy makes it home soon because i think "Erica" shouldn't be left alone for very long. well done, Claire! another hot entry. i can hardly wait for the next installment. if "Erica" was my baby girl i would keep her in all the panties she would ever need or want! and i would gladly help her change them anytime she needed. thank you, Claire, once again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent as always

As I read this I could almost hear your voice in my ears. I can't wait to see what trouble Erica will get in next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

Love your stories

sfgiantsfansfgiantsfanabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Yeah baby, I want to eat that squeaky clean ass, just for starters. The story got me real hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

I really like this story It nice to know that there is outher people that loves panties as much as I do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot 4 Erica

Shes a naughty little slut and I love her!

I hope she gets naughter and nastier before her daddy comes back!

God she gets me hard! xxxWhiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How I love my darling Claire's sticky, moist panties...

Claire let's me do filthy things to her panties... Once I even made her wrap her panties around my big cock and I fucked her in her pussy with them on my dick. She is so fucking hot.... Oh God!

She is my naughty littlegirl who begs me to fuck her in the ass... No one is sexier than my hot little dirtygirl.... I luv you Precious... Daddy will be watching for you. Love talking to you, listening to your voice and masturbating until I have huge orgasms... That's what you do to me, Claire, my precious Babydoll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pretty good but,

I'd like to see these stories start to get a little more darker and graphic or brutal (I guess you could say). Have Erica getting raped and fucked. Where her little pink pussy and asshole is getting abused every where she goes, lke the little fuckhole hat she is.

Maybe she goes some place, ends up getting raped & left somewhere only to be found later unconsious by another that does the same,.......and daddy is nowhere near to save her!

Goose_WingmanGoose_Wingmanabout 14 years ago

wow god these stories keep getting better and better i blew my load twice to this story!!!! xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
panties and daughters...

What a perfect story.... A slutty little daughter stealing panties...what a wet dream

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEabout 14 years ago
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY

Let me take those panties out with my teeth!! Just let me know when and where Erica would like to meet me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Got to be one of the best writers on Literotica!

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Wonderful use of panties

I read these stories out of sequence, but now realize you know exactly how to use a pair of panties as an erotic toy. Outstanding job, but don't overlook the "jerking them out quickly" technique I mentioned earlier. Describing it would be sexy as hell, and would most likely result in Erica having a squirting orgasm (which I know you can write about VERY well).

The shower scene was great too, but perhaps she could have spent more time on her ass, getting herself off that way as well.

Overall, outstanding job.

JeffmfJeffmfover 13 years ago
cant stop thinking about those little panties

claire, another great story, after reading these i cant stop thinking about masterbating into ericas panties. thanks for writing such sexy stories.

iamcuriousblueiamcuriousbluealmost 13 years ago
Old man hot again

Every story of yours really is hottt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I loved your story, the way you write. I can imagine that tight little pussy as if it was right before my eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous