All Comments on 'Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Not totally to my liking!!!

SCORPIO I continue to enjoy this fine, well written tale. However, events on the beach shocked me into realising that Nick has a tendency to act like an arrogant, selfish, sadistical asshole. Cheryl did no more than Nick ordered her to do on meeting strangers. Sarah, likewise, was made to suffer, why? His subsequent treatment of Sarah, in the shower at the gym was nauseating. Still the boat trip and thereafter saved the chapter and I happily give it full marks. Chapter 05 ASAP, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Arrogant, selfish, I dont think so. Knowing where

you are and where you are going isnt arrogant selfish nor controlling, it is real. I do agree some people act this way in a selfish, arrogant, and controlling way, but, I do identify with the main character, and my wife now of 12 years is remarkably like Sarah or Cheryl. I am first in her life, she is first in my life. I have spent years making her happy to make me happy. You see I owe my life to her, and in a way she owes hers to me. We arent selfish, we arent controlling. We discuss, more than what is written here but my decision is final once she and I have all the facts in. The only time we have any trouble is when someone not in our immediate family dont like how we do things and try to impose their will on us. My wife doesnt like to hurt anyones feelings but sometimes you have to tell a person outright no, and that falls on me. It is very funny, we have less problems in our family life than they ever do, but we are the ones living a wrong lifestyle in their opinion. My response is, how can you love your mate and act the way you do? She dresses to please me, she behaves to please me, and she almost never disagrees with me in public. In turn, I dress and act to please her, and I treat her with more respect and love than most women will ever feel once in their lives. Before her medical problems of late, she was spanked many times, sometimes in play, sometimes as punishment. She never failed to allow me to spank when I said so. Now the pain is to much, but the love is there. I know when she is unhappy or sad, and she knows when I am. We are the cure for that for each other. No a man does not own a woman. When married they have a legal contract, some actions break the contract, you dont have to own someone to know when the contract has been broken. Then there are women who have given themselves to their men. This story is about that. My wife gave herself to me. She wears her collar always, it is a thin golden chain around her neck. Only she and I know she is a sex slave to her master who is her husband. No one else needs to know. We are soul mates destined for love, nothing more, nothing less. It is nice to see in this story they are willing to share their love with others. I agree some are worth it, but very few. To the master of this story I do something I seldom do to ordinary men, I nod my head in a bow of acknowledgement, as a salute of one equal to another. I didnt like this story at first, now I very much like it, thank you for writing it.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
I vote for Scorpio 44 to be the victim in a real -

enactment of this tale

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
A Tale Well Told of Unusual People

Scorpio44 writes with a sure hand for creating memorable

characters in unusual but beautiful settings. Some readers

may not understand because of their own experiences or lack

there of...others salute the author for depth of feelings

and a generous spirit. I for one look forward to further

chapters! Thank you, Scorpio44!

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
This Submissive Crap

is just that, "Crap". All that's showing me is the person insecurities, both parties. With that said, to play a game for the moment, OK, to do 24/7, with no recepication, BS! To totally devote ones self to someone, Great, I've done that, mine and her choice. But to lose all self-esteem, to be treated as a dog, no worse than a dog, you/they deserve everything that is dished out to you/them. The Love part, Ok, I can, No I do choose to Love or not to Loveone without the use of punishment, with punishment you get zip.

Matt696967Matt696967about 16 years ago
I wish

The people who are reacting negatively to this story don't comprehend or appreciate the dynamics that are possible in a D(s) relationship. Are some (wannabe)Dom's assholes?? absolutely! Is Nick an asshole because he disciplined Cheryl? No. Not if Cheryl is a true submissive and wants a Nick to be the Dominant in her life. The whole point is that there has to be such a deep level of communication, and a full understanding of expectations, needs, desires up front that the Dominant KNOWS what is needed/wanted by the submissive. It's not just the whim of an asshole showing off his power. If it is, then it is not a the kind of D(s) relationship that I would ever want to be part of. This isn't for everyone folks. But it really seems to work for some people, IF they work hard enough at it. which I think is what Scorpio44 is trying to get accross with his communication exercises. Great story!! I wish I had been free to step into this sort of relationship when I had the chance.

Matt696967Matt696967about 16 years ago
Story Tag: confused

as a Post scribt to my previous comment. If folks are upset by BDSM content in a story why are you reading a story with BDSM story tag?? I'm confused

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Well written and well thought out. I feel that I had the same type of relationship back in the mid 80's but lost it in 86. I think of her every day. I havent looked or found anything like it since. THANK YOU for the story. Please continue with the story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

keep writing. this is a great story lets see more chapters.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
No shit - I NEEEEED more -

Awesome - I am still not the biggest fan of the D/s - pieces of it work well for me and my ,mind but I have treated and dealt with too much pain to let it feel like a good thing in an expressing loving attention context.

We definitely need more of them -

mntnman64mntnman64over 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I love this series !! Obviously....well hopefully...it will be continued..I can't wait for more about this trio...Great Job !!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Great!!

I know you now Write under 44a but you should consider continuing this story. Vacation is'nt over and they still need to deal with Cheryl's Mom & Sister.

Anyways love the Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Why the hell didn't you finish the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Why the hell didn't you finish the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

I see this story was from 07 but if you still read the reviews this is an excellent story line. I live in a BDSM lifestyle and my sub was crying when she finished this. Please continue the story.

DreadlokDreadlokabout 8 years ago
Great start

This is a very good story line however there are many things not investigated. Scorpio if you are still around writing stories for this forum please consider adding chapters. If not how about Finishthedamnstory?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Shame there isn't more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous