Eroticum 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

"Oh god...ok, oh fuck....fuck, I'm going to...to...CUM!" She announced crying out as Jessie seemingly appeared out of nowhere, hovering only inches away from us now, shoving me in fact out of the way. In disbelief, I saw her scramble between Cindy's outstretched legs, her own fingers taking over where my own cock had been only moments ago. The intensity of her face as she looked at Cindy's quivering cunt, her orgasm only then beginning to seize her soul. How she did it, how she managed it, I perhaps will never fully understand. But Jessie watched intently as Cindy came, and then the moment her orgasm finally began to ebb, she once more sprinted away, snatching up her pad and pencils. Within moments, she had captured perfectly the exact moment of Cindy's orgasmic pleasure. Her entire body writhing in ecstasy, her pussy lips captured in raw animal lust, the dew of her spending, the trace of the woman's cream even then making an appearance. Somehow, almost magically, she had perfectly captured the entire moment.

And then it was my turn.

**

Even I had to admit, Cindy knew how to give great head. She didn't just lick or suck my cock, she worshipped it, made love to it...to me. And all the while she knelt there doing that, Jessie sketched, furiously, as though in an entirely different world. As fast as she'd finish one sketch, tearing it off the pad, tossing it onto the ground, she began another. Wordlessly, yet constantly moving, circling, getting different views and angles of the same ongoing thing...which for me was nothing short of a world-class blowjob.

Even Cindy seemed reluctant to finally have to sit up, removing her mouth from me when I warned her...warned them both I was almost there.

"Maybe...next time," she almost purred, letting me know in an instant she was more than game for doing this again sometime. Jessie had heard her as well, already coming over so she could be close enough to watch me when I came.

"Maybe next time I'll let you take him in your mouth, but only if you allow it to dribble out after that," she told our instructor. "But right now...I need to see it shoot, see it squirt...see it the exact moment that it sprays up into the air!"

Cindy continued to jack me off now. Already my balls tight in anticipation of their release. This somewhat surreal conversation taking place between the two women, both of them expectantly waiting for me to come now, the two of them in fact erotically urging me on.

"Did you enjoy her sweet lips on your dick baby?" Jessie asked, speaking far more intimately to me that she ever had, not once before ever calling me by that so personal or as affectionate of a name. "Did you like the way she sucked and licked that nice hard stiff dick of yours? Did it make you want to come? To squirt? To spray all that hot sweet naughty fuck juice for us?" She pressed.

"Yeah honey...do it for us," Cindy said joining in, still jacking me, softly, almost too teasingly, though it was also just the way I liked it too, even without telling her that I did. Just this continuous steady, slow up and down stroking, one hand jacking, pulling, the other knobbing, caressing and teasing the head. "You gonna shoot hard? Big...for us?" She'd added, just as Jessie was. Just as my balls seemed to breathe in...ready to implode.

"Oh...fuck!" Was all I managed...and then stars suddenly filled my head.

**

I'll be the first one to admit. Drawing, capturing...an image of an actual "cum shot" didn't seem to be all that awe inspiring, even though it sure as hell felt like it. But somehow, she managed it. I had indeed cum, a lot...and yes, it was an amazing sensation, an even more amazing spectacle perhaps too as I continued to erupt over and over again, more so than I had in a very, very long time. It was frankly...all over the place.

The moment I had quit spurting however, Jessie moved off, snatching up her pads and began furiously sketching, as though reliving the moment for me, all over again. When she had finished, actually looking exhausted herself, spent...as though having climaxed as well, only then did she show Cindy and I what she had in fact captured on paper.

It was almost magical. How anyone could have done what she did...especially with it being the actual moment of ejaculation itself, and then several repeated others...well, it was actually surreal, almost dreamlike in a way, the way she had done it. Even Cindy sat there, almost stupefied, thumbing through page after page, after page of almost near perfect, life-like drawings.

"Jessie..." Cindy spoke her voice obviously quivering with emotion and excitement. "I honestly have to say, this is some of the most amazing, incredible work I've ever seen anyone do...including you. This is without a doubt, your very best work," she looked up, blushing, even laughing just a bit. "I don't know that there's someone who would be bold enough to display this, to show this...but if you'll let me, I'd like to start asking around. You've got real talent here Jessie, even if it's fairly explicit, as these are...in nature. But just the same, these are too good to simply tuck away in some dark corner and forget about."

"I'm not ready for that yet," Jessie said taking them all back from her. "Maybe one day...but not yet. Not until I know, and I'm sure this truly is the very best I can do."

Cindy actually looked slightly disappointed upon hearing that as we all three...collected ourselves and finally left together.

"Anytime you...ah...need to practice like that again, I'm in," Cindy said kissing us both on the cheek goodnight, and then heading off towards her car.

I walked Jessie home again, though after what we'd just been through I figured things were pretty much done for the evening. Thus, I was surprised when she turned to me at her door, once more inviting me in. Though it was the way she stated it, that let me know otherwise.

"I need you to fuck me," she said, and then turned unlocking her door...I followed her in with a smile on my face.

**

It was the first time I had ever spent the entire night with her, waking up next to her in bed, the memory of the incredible night of passionate love-making, still clearly etched inside my head, my own private little canvas of erotic art. We had barely gotten much sleep, though it was already well into the morning as she stirred finally waking up, smiling at me.

"I love you," she said. "I didn't mean to fall in love with you...but I did. So...I love you, take it for what it's worth."

"I love you too," I told her, meaning every word of it, surprised that she had actually said it first, and had meant it when saying it. If you had come to know Jessie as I did, she didn't say anything she didn't mean or feel...or believe in.

"I know. I've known it from the first time we met, even if you didn't then, I knew eventually you would. That's what makes what I need to tell you next, so hard."

I felt like I'd been kissed...and then slapped. The look on her face suddenly serious. "I know you love me, and I know I love you. But I think we're both going to have to try and un-love one another."

"Ok, you want to run that one by me again? You love me? And you know now that I honestly love you too? But..."

"But, yes...we can't. It won't work, I know for a fact that it won't, because I can't be...the woman, the wife, the person that you will want me to be. That's just the way it is Danny. I know myself, and I know that there are things about me, I can never change. Things I don't want to change, and won't change. And in time...because of that, you'll either come to hate me, resent me, or be disgusted with me. That's why I think it would be better to end this now, before it gets any worse than it already is."

"I think it's already worse. First...you tell me you love me, and then you're dumping me...just like that. Well sorry, not good enough. You have to tell me the reason why it won't work Jessie...you at least owe me that much."

"Ok, you want to know the reason and the truth? Well...here it is. And I'm not going to whitewash it, or sugar coat it for you either Danny. There are certain things I can promise you, and once I promise, I never, ever go back on my word. But...there are also other things, I can never promise you, things I know I can never do, things that I am sure you along with many others, would never be able to understand, or accept."

"Such as?"

Jessie rolled out of bed, naked...now pacing back and forth along side of the bed as she spoke. Me...laying there watching her, listening.

"Let's say one day we actually got married. The one thing I would promise you, and assure you I would keep my word and promise, is that I would never have an affair with anyone, or ever do anything behind your back, without your permission. And hopefully, that would go for you too," she added.

"So far so good..." I thought to myself, though there was some interesting discussion still left there on the table regarding what she'd just said...but now was not exactly the time for that either.

"To define that further Danny. I would never have oral sex, or intercourse with anyone. That I promise you. But what I can't promise you, and never will promise you is this. You know me well enough by now, that you know damn good and well what fascinates me. Always has...always will. Any opportunity I am given, that I have, that I either venture into, or even by circumstance happen upon...when it comes to seeing a man's cock squirting...then I'm going to do that. I'm going to continue to enjoy that particular fetish Danny, every chance I get. So if the circumstance presents itself, and I can jack off some guys prick, or watch him jack it off for me so I can see him cum, then I'm going to do that. And I don't think that a lot of men...including you Danny, could ever be accepting of that. Not in a so-called committed relationship, let alone marriage. So like I said...there are things I can promise you as a wife, girlfriend, or just lover, but there are other things I can't...and won't. I'd rather not put you, or anyone else in a position of having to accept that, when they honestly can't. So...now do you understand and see what I mean?" She finally stood, hands beneath her breasts, facing me, nervously, waiting for my reaction.

"So...you're telling me, this is the only thing standing between us is that...yes?"

"Yes," she said surprised at my 'so-far' calm demeanor.

"So just as a hypothetical example here. Let's say one evening we go out to a club or something, and some guy asks you to dance. And so the two of you dance, and then he hints at doing more than that...out in the parking lot persay..." I paused looking at her, but she merely nodded her head, waiting for me to continue.

"So you would then tell him that you wouldn't fuck him, or suck him...but that you would in fact be willing to give him a handjob, mostly...just to be able to see him cum."

"Using that specific example, then yes...something like that, or close to it anyway. So yes...I would. But...it would probably be closer to the truth told this way Danny, and that's where the real difference is the way I see it. Lets' say some guy comes up to me and asks me to dance. And let's also say here...you're aware of it, and nod your head to him, telling him it's ok to ask me to do just that. The thing is, you're also then telling me...you're giving me permission too Danny. Permission to do what you now know I like doing...and will continue to do. So...we go out onto the dance floor, we're dancing. Except the reality is this. I doubt seriously he'd be the one to blatantly come right out and ask me to fuck him, or even suck him off...not like that anyway. Maybe he'd hint at it perhaps, even want it, or be thinking about it. But usually that's about all that would actually happen. Sure, maybe he'd even grab my ass or attempt to cop a feel if he felt like he could get away with it. But...if I liked him, liked him enough to want to see his cock...watch it squirt, whether he jerked it off himself, or I did...I'd actually be the one asking him if he'd allow me to do that. So you see Danny...your example, your scenario isn't quite as simple or as accurate as you describe it. It would be me Danny. Me. I'd be the one wanting to do that, asking him if he'd let me do that, let me see it...watch it. Whether you came with me to watch it as well...or not. Either way...once he agreed to it, we'd be headed outside to his car, or mine...just so I could. Now do you understand and see the difference Danny? It's not the other guys...or girls even, you have to worry about. It's me Danny. Any chance I get to see a guy cum, or see a woman's pussy squirt, then I'm going to do that Danny. Wherever, and as often as I can. Can you honestly tell me...you can live with that?"

I honestly didn't know. Not quite put like that. I mean on the one hand, she was telling me she would never ever have an affair or do anything behind my back. Yet...on the other hand, she was also telling me that as far as jerking off some other guys cock, or having him do it while she watched, wasn't part of that.

"Like I said...maybe it's best if we..."

"No!" I said finding my voice. "Not until we've given it a chance first. Isn't that fair? Give me a chance Jessie. Let me find out how I can handle that...or not before we throw any of this away...just yet."

"So you're telling me, that you want to actually see what happens, how you respond when a situation like this actually comes up? And it will Danny...trust me. You'd be surprised at how many men, after I've carefully approached them, telling them what I want to do, are suddenly willing, ready and able to do just that. Especially the married ones Danny. The guys who for whatever reason, don't see some strange girl giving them a handjob, as actually cheating on their wives, even if some believe that it is. I personally don't care if it is...or isn't. Like I told you, some things I can promise you I won't do...no matter what. But this isn't one of them."

"Let's just say, I'm not willing to just walk away, even knowing all this Jessie. So...how about we set something up, let it happen? At least then I'll know. At least then...we'll both know for sure."

"OK, I'll agree to that. But if this is going to work, either way, we have to be totally and completely open and honest with one another about it Danny. Should you feel differently, even days later...you have to tell me. Agreed?"

"Agreed. So...when do you think?" I wondered curiously, not quite sure how something like this might actually work.

"How about now?"

"Now? You mean...right now?"

"Yeah...now. The sooner we do this Danny, the better. So yeah, now. Get dressed, we're going to the beach."

**

She drove, though to my surprise, she had a nice looking little sports car. An old convertible bright red 67' Mustang, so the trip down to the beach was at least exciting in that way too. Though then telling me why she had picked the beach as a good place for this to happen as I sat next to her in the passenger seat, wondering if I'd lost my mind agreeing to do this. Still not sure how I really felt about it, or how I'd actually react to it once it happened...if it happened, though Jessie once more assured me that it would.

"The beach is actually one of the best places," she explained. "For two reasons. One...most guys need to feel like they can do it and get away with it quickly without getting caught. So wearing nothing more than a pair of swim trunks usually assures them of that. Second reason...most guys once they are approached, and with the added element of danger are actually more inclined to do it, especially if it can be handled and done without a great deal of fanfare. So you see...the beach really is the easiest place to approach some stranger in actually doing this. The only problem as I see it...is if you actually want to be there watching it, or if just the evidence will be good enough."

"I think...for this one at least, I need to be there," I told her. Even seeing evidence of the act, knowing that she'd actually jerked off some guys dick, wouldn't be enough for me to weigh and evaluate my own emotions. I knew with absolute certainty, I had to be there.

"Ok, so be it. But that might make things a little more difficult. Not impossible mind you, just a little bit more difficult. You're going to need to let me be the one to approach, and then explain. Once I do...and once things are cool with the other guy, then I'll either wave you over, or bring him to you, whichever way he's more comfortable with. Agreed? Oh...and you'll need to go along with whatever I tell him to convince him into doing it with you there, regardless of whatever that is, will you also agree to do that? Basically just stand there and watch me?"

"Agreed," I told her, still wondering at myself...but determined to go through with this, mainly because I actually did love her, and wasn't about to just throw my hands up in the air without knowing one way or the other for sure.

She knew by the look in my face I was nervous and still struggling with it as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Look Danny, it's not too late if you want to turn around and head back. But...you need to try and understand this Danny. I can't really explain it to you, why it is...why I am the way that I am, I just am. I love seeing a guys cock squirt. I love seeing different cocks, all shapes...all sizes. The way they all come and squirt so differently. You even told me, you are a bit of a breast man. I don't expect you to quit looking at other women's breasts Danny. In fact, I encourage you to do that, if that's what you like doing. Especially if it keeps you aroused and interested...in me, because of it. Why should I deny you the joy and satisfaction of doing that given the chance? I won't...never will. But the same goes for me Danny. It's got nothing to do with my love for you, or for my commitment to you. That I can give you. But this is the one thing you have to give me Danny. The understanding and permission if you will...to take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself for me to see a nice hard squirting cock. There it is...plain and simple."

"Or pussy," I said reminding her that she had brought that one up earlier too.

"Or pussy," she grinned. "Though I am sure you wouldn't mind being there to see that one either."

She had me there.

"There!" She suddenly pointed ahead. We'd been sitting there in the parking lot for less than ten minutes, more or less surveying our surroundings while she looked about for what she felt like would be the best opportunity. We had seen a van pull in with four guys. They had all gotten out, and then taken out their surfboards heading down to the beach. One of them had turned suddenly, heading back towards the van, telling his friends to go on and that he'd meet them out there.

"Well? You ready? Now or never," she said one hand on the door handle.

"Go for it...just let me know, here...or there." I told her.

Jessie jumped out of the car and immediately headed over towards the van. Admittedly she looked damn fucking hot. With a nice all over tan, she had purposely chosen to wear a rather revealing white bikini, that did little if anything to cover her more than ample charms. If just the sight of her looking like that, and then offering to give some guy a quick hand job didn't do the trick, I didn't know what would. Even if the son of a bitch was gay.

I sat watching her a short distance away as she approached. The guy just then hanging up his cell phone, throwing it into the front seat of the van, only then seeing her, a look of wondrous surprise on his face as this delectable sexy woman approached him out of nowhere. They stood for a moment talking, him grinning from ear to ear one moment...and then the next, a look of total surprise on his face at his obvious good fortune based on what she'd obviously just told him. But then came another look, this one of uncertainty as she suddenly pointed back towards where I was, him following...digesting perhaps as she now obviously continued, trying to explain in some way, why I had to also be there when she did it. He at first seemed reluctant, perhaps wondering if we weren't going to roll him or something, even looking out towards the ocean where his friends had gone.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers