Eroticum 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Jessie reached up and took her top off, exposing her breasts right there in the parking lot. One look at those, and he was smiling again, even when looking up towards me. But then more so as Jessie reached down, fondling what I knew to be his growing prick right through his swim trunks. Suddenly, the two of them were walking towards me.

Now I was the one who was nervous.

Reaching the car, Jessie simply jumped into the back right over the door, inviting "Michael" as she soon after introduced him to me, into doing the same. He did so, the two of them suddenly sitting in the back seat together. Though he was in fact now looking unsure and nervous again.

"Don't worry. Like I already told you, my boyfriend enjoys seeing me doing this, and I enjoy doing it. So just relax, sit back and enjoy it while I get you off."

"And I get to play with your tits while you do right?" He questioned.

"Yes, though just my tits, like I told you. That, and the hand job, nothing more, nothing less," she confirmed now freeing his somewhat stiff cock, though it obviously wasn't fully erect yet. Obviously the tits thing had been a selling point, though even I had to admit, had it been me she'd approached, it would have been a negotiation point with me as well.

So it was that Michael sat there, fondling and exploring Jessie's breasts, while she slowly worked his cock into a nice firm, solid erection before really beginning to stroke it for him.

"There, that's nice...how does that feel?" she asked playing with it, not even once looking at me, just at him...or specifically his cock, as though mesmerized by it. "Do you like that? Like what I'm doing to it?" she further coaxed.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah, that feels nice," he moaned, still rubbing her nipples, fingering them as she in turn rubbed, fondled and stroked the young man's cock. And as she did, as I sat there in the front seat looking back at the two of them, likewise keeping somewhat of an eye out around me, I discovered that I was actually getting aroused. Before I knew it, I too had an erection, half tempted to take it out and stroke myself off while watching her doing the same thing to his cock. Maybe it helped that it appeared slightly smaller than my own, pridefulness perhaps, that comparison thing, though he did appear to have a slightly larger, more bulbous head on his shaft. And I noticed that Jessie enjoyed rubbing that in a particular way, teasing it with her fingers, scissoring each side with each up and down stroke of her hand.

"Gonna squirt big and hard for me baby? Lots of hot naughty cum juice?" She asked, coaxing him and teasing him with her words, along with her hand, especially as I sat there watching her doing it. Surprised that I was in fact now very much aroused as she did.

"Big and hard," he spoke back, eyes somewhat closing now, his breath becoming quicker, as his face began to grimace.

"Almost there? Gonna cum for me soon baby? Gonna give me all that hot delicious cream? How about right here on my tits honey...would you like that? Would you like to squirt all over these nice big titties of mine?"

I know I sure as hell wanted to, though he was soon doing just that.

I sat and watched, as she did, as the young man's prick suddenly exploded. Fountain after fountain of his hot white creamy cum splashing against her breasts as she stroked him, rubbing him against herself. Finally spent, she simply sat there enjoying the feel of his cream as it ran down between her breasts, on down to her belly. Once again nervous perhaps, he thanked her, thanked us both, and then jumped out of the car, soon after racing back towards his van, almost forgetting to grab his own surfboard in the process.

"I imagine he'll have quite the story to tell his friends," I actually laughed. "Wonder if they'll even believe him."

Jessie laughed. "Not if we leave now before he can reach them and point us out," she said, climbing out of the car, though not getting back in behind the driver's seat. "You drive," she said exchanging places with me as she got back in, though she still hadn't as yet put her top back on either. Still bare breasted, with cum-trails clinging to her tits. She reached over fondling my obvious erection as I started up the car, pulling quickly back out onto the highway again.

"So...how do you feel?" She asked.

"How do you think I feel?" I responded back...I thought it was obvious.

"I know how this feels...which is why I intend on doing something about it. Perhaps after that, after the horny goes away, you'll feel differently about everything that just happened. And then, once we get back to the house, we can talk about it calmly, without any other emotions getting in the way."

Sounded like good reasoning. Especially when she suddenly leaned over and gave me my first ever blowjob while driving a car. Frankly I was surprised when I came in her mouth as she swallowed it, rather than watching it, as I actually came. She sat up, licking her lips, only then putting her top back on again over her now somewhat cum-caked breasts.

"Sometimes I just need to do that too," she told me, like I also now need to do this." She sat back in her seat, spreading her legs along with the thin strip of material covering her mound and proceeded to masturbate all the way home. I counted three small, but nice little orgasms by the time we got there.

But even more amazingly, by the time we had gotten there, I was horny again. Horny in thinking about what we'd done, what I'd seen, what I'd watched her do...and how I now knew I felt about it. I was eager to see her do it again.

But....first things first. I all but carried her into the house, throwing her down on the bed where I gave her my answer. Several times.

**

Jessie and I began dating seriously after that. Aside from our weekly Erotic Arts class, things seemed to regain a sense of normalcy for the two of us as we truly began to get to know one another better. I now spent most of my time with her at her place, even sleeping over more often than not. Jessie's "quirk," or "kink" all but forgotten for a time as we simply explored one another and as we both came to accept, falling in love with one another deeper and deeper. I'd almost decided that perhaps these things were no longer a fantasy or desire for her. But then one of those "opportunities" presented itself, and I realized then that side of her really hadn't changed, nor should I expect it to. Interestingly enough, I found myself once again facing mixed emotions. Half disappointed that as close as we'd become, that aspect of her nature...her desires, hadn't changed. And now I knew...wouldn't. On the other hand...that feeling, that weird level of excitement I had found watching her in the back seat of the car at the beach came racing back as well. I was again intrigued, curiously aroused to once more witness my future wife's indulgence.

The previous week, Cindy had informed everyone, especially me...that she'd be bringing in two men to sit and pose for the class. Reason being...this would be an intimate portrayal of two men together, though again mostly simulated. I had already mentioned to Cindy beforehand that I wouldn't be comfortable posing in this fashion, simulated or not...and that trying to maintain an erection during such time might prove more than difficult. Jessie of course was anxiously looking forward to the class anyway, no real surprise there. I went along with intentions of merely observing and sitting off in the shadows during the class. Much to my surprise, as the night began and went on, I found the provocative poses the two young handsome looking men were positioned in, to be somewhat stimulating. Needless to say, so did most of the class, especially Jessie. At one point she had managed to corner Cindy off to one side, briefly speaking to her. I saw Cindy smile, looking over towards me shortly thereafter with a bemused expression on her face. Shortly after that, she had a brief chat with the two men during a five minute rest period. Both of which then looked over at Jessie, nodding their heads somewhat eagerly. Having no chance myself to ask at that point what was going on, I was determined to simply sit back and let whatever was going on, to simply unfold. Which of course, it eventually did.

An hour later everyone had finally filed out. Cindy locking up the room after the last person had left, leaving only the two young men, Robert and Edward, along with Jessie, Cindy and myself.

Finally, Jessie approached me. "Cindy's agreed to let me do a very special portrait of her," she began. "With Robert and Edwards help of course," she then added. "And yours too...if you're interested." She then proceeded to tell me that all three of them had of course already agreed to do so...quite eagerly I might add. Her intention of course, in jerking the two men off, having them come on Cindy's body, and then capturing that moment in her own unique way shortly after that. My inclusion to add to the volume of their combined spending would be greatly appreciated, IF I was up to it. Surprisingly, I'd been nurturing an erection most of the evening, wondering...and not at all surprised at the eventual disclosure of her desires and plans. And though I had pretty much made up my mind that I now would indeed add whatever I could to the project, I would start off merely watching her in the beginning. Saying she understood, she then wandered off back towards where Cindy was already setting up a long narrow banquet table in order to lay down on. After covering it with a sheet, Cindy disrobed, now naked, and placed herself upon it. With Jessie standing on one side of the table, and Robert and Edward on the other side, I now watched as she reached out taking both of their magnificent, and very turgid pricks in hand. She began slowly stroking them, holding them together in her hand as they stood there together, Cindy laying there on the table between, watching her as she did so, almost casually fondling herself as this went on. Hard and aroused before, I was even more so now...watching this simple, yet erotic display as Jessie coaxed their cocks into an even greater firmness than they already were. Her finger teasings clearly evidenced by the expressions on their faces. When she actually looked over her shoulder back towards me, I nodded her way and began removing my own clothes. She and Cindy both simply smiled knowingly without saying a word as I moved towards them. Only then did Jessie speak, directing me.

"Come stand in between them Danny," as they soon parted, making room for me to sandwich in between them. Whatever my earlier reluctance had been prior to this, seemed to melt away, though my nervousness as to what was expected of me remained. "Closer, move closer together so I can work the three of you together at once," she informed the three of us. I now found myself the third man in the middle, drawn together at a slight angle, with Robert and Edward on either side of me. It was an odd sensation. The press of a hard stiff cock on either side of mine as Jessie caressed them, holding the three of us there together within her hands. Slowly, her workings turned into more obvious stroking. Occasionally leaving off to work one of us independently from the other, as though gauging the closeness of our pending orgasms with one another. She was almost uncanny in doing so too, somehow sensing each of us without really needing to vocalize where we were, only cautioning to tell us when the moment finally did come. The canvas of Cindy's body below, soon to be the recipient of her carefully placed paste painting as it turned out.

"I'm close...very close," Edward finally spoke, alerting her.

"Come here then, stand beside me," she instructed. "And you two...keep your own close, on edge...but not over the mark. That's my job," she smiled wickedly. Robert and I stood, now fisting ourselves, though slowly, and on "edge" as it were, while Edward moved around the table standing next to her. Taking Edwards rather long, though somewhat slim prick in hand once again, she now stood behind him, the press of her own bare breasts against his back. I watched as Jessie continued to stroke the man's shaft, aiming it as it appeared in the direction of Cindy's left breast. "As soon as he comes...whoever thinks they can come quickly, and next, remain where you are. I'll come to you," she informed us both.

"I think that'll be me..." Robert stated, teetering...yet so far holding out. Wordlessly, he and I exchanged places, with he now prepositioned to deposit his seed on what would obviously be Cindy's right breast when the time came.

"I'm gonna..."

"Cum!" Jessie said for him. "Yes Edward, yes. Let it go, squirt for me...spray her breast, cover it in your white hot sticky cream!" she cried out excitedly, pumping his prick in earnest now, rubbing the massive spongy head directly against Cindy's hard stiff nipple. Cindy likewise moaned pleasurably, watching, yet still fingering herself as his almost immediate discharge began to saturate her entire breast with thick copious streamers of his flying spunk. As though actually drawing it, Jessie stroked, rubbed and painted the canvas of Cindy's tit with the man's semen until she had coaxed out every last drop. Only when she had, did she hurriedly step around and over to where Robert was standing. "You ready?"

"Fuck yes!" He too groaned as she now did the same thing with his cock, slapping it, rubbing it, and pressing it against Cindy's other breast until it too soon began coating that one in a similar display of white sticky streamers of spunk that crisscrossed it, along with some of her other still smeared breast from Edwards climax.

The moment he was done, her eyes looked towards me, the question already asked.

"Whenever and wherever," I assured her.

"Stand at the end of the table, take each one of Cindy's legs in your hands, and spread her apart as far as you comfortably can," she thus told us both. Cindy scooted down slightly, her ass nearly off the edge of the table now as I did as instructed. Our instructors pink glistening pussy, now obscenely exposed, even more carnally displayed as I held her there like that. Jessie now behind me, the feel of her soft pliant breasts now pressing against my own back, her hand firmly wrapped about my phallus as she dragged it up and down, back and forth across Cindy's almost quivering throbbing cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy cried out deliriously as she did that, obviously relishing the onslaught of this masturbatory entreat.

"Try not to come until she does," Jessie told me. "The moment she does..." I was already gritting my teeth, trying to hold back, though thankfully Cindy was herself now riding the crest of her own orgasmic wave. She cried out, the wail of her ecstasy filling the air. I looked down, the sudden appearance of her own white frothy nectar cascading out of her pulsating quim. "Now! Now!" Jessie called out to me, though needlessly so, for the almost immediate appearance of my first flying jettison of spunk soon began splashing against that throbbing, quivering, white frothy split between Cindy's legs. Almost spastic now, Cindy tossed, her ass coming up off the table, Jessie's hand smashing the head of my prick more directly against the woman's clit, rubbing her, rubbing me as I continued to spurt what turned out to be one of my more impressive, massive displays against her.

The moment she had drained me of the last precious drop however, Jessie immediately disengaged, rushing over to where she had already set up her easel, and began capturing the entire affair as though it had all occurred simultaneously.

"Cindy!" Jessie called out without turning away from her work. "Please...please, come here...finger me from behind while I finish this."

That was new...and exciting to watch as almost dutifully, even while basking in the throes of her own golden afterglow, Cindy rolled off of the table. In seconds she now stood behind Jessie, her hand furiously plowing through the obviously wet, liquid passage of my girlfriends cunt.

"Press against me," she cried out further. "Let me feel the come, let me feel it against me," she demanded. Cindy did so...her come-covered breasts now meshed against Jessie's heated flesh as her hands flew, as image took on a life of its own there upon the sketch pad. I, along with the other two men, almost reverently walked over, standing behind silently as Jessie's magical talent recreated what we had so recently felt and seen for ourselves. In a bizarre, almost abstract way, it was like experiencing it all over again. And I...along with Robert and Edward both, soon found ourselves once again growing erect as we stood there watching her.

Faster than anything I had ever seen her do before, she was finished. The portrait, the erotic image of her minds-eye clearly expressed in the almost photo-like appearance there on paper as she finally succumbed. Her orgasmic release at Cindy's hand and fingers finally completing the masterpiece. She turned, looking exhausted, yet somehow exhilarated. Spying almost immediately our three newly erect cocks pointing towards her.

"Give it to me...whatever you can, give it to me," she implored the three of us. Somehow we managed it, all of us just a few minutes later. Perhaps not as impressive as Cindy's still come-soaked body had been, but more than enough to please her never the less as she stood there moment later, ribbons of spunk dangling from her tits as though decorated like a frosted cake.

I had soon after collapsed, not even bothering to dress yet, though Robert and Edward had done so, both soon after leaving. They had of course thanked both Cindy and Jessie profusely for the unexpected treat, agreeing to be available again anytime if either were wanted or needed to do so.

Cindy...taking the finished sketch off the easel, held it up, looking at it, studying it...and then walked over towards where the two of us now sat, sharing the one and only small studio couch together.

"Jessie...this is without a doubt, the best piece of work you've accomplished yet. And to think, you were actually in the throes of an orgasm yourself when you added the last final touches to it...amazing."

"Thank you," Jessie sighed tiredly. "I think it is. And now I think...I'm ready to take you up on your offer," she informed our instructor. "You really think...you can find someone to show it, even as...well, as decadent as it appears to be?"

"I already have someone in mind," she told her. "It may very well be a private showing, for just a selected few. But I have a feeling Jessie...you're about to become a very, very big demand for particular clientele of intriguing, almost shocking works of erotica."

**

A couple of months passed. But just as Cindy had predicted, word spread, and Jessie's unique talent was soon being clamored for. She had even shown off several of her collection at a couple of private showings, each one of them sold out, with each piece being sold for several thousands of dollars. Most sold anonymously too of course. At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about having many of them, featuring my own stiff spurting cock, hanging in someone's home somewhere perhaps. But at least my face was never fully depicted in any of them, save for one that Cindy herself had purchased as a personal memento.

As for us, we were married shortly after that. Even Robert and Edward had come to the private intimate little ceremony, which we'd held for a few selected family members and friends. As a sort of a pre-wedding, wedding present, I had spoken with Robert and Edward a short hour prior to the ceremony. And though holding to tradition myself, not seeing the bride prior to her walking down the aisle, as she soon joined me standing by my side, she smiled, whispering to me, thanking me for the wonderful gift. Her dress cut low enough, enabling me to see...the still somewhat fresh spunking of her breasts, where their semen still remained. Though Cindy too stood beside her as her maid of honor. And me smiling just as knowingly, as she had likewise sent Cindy in to me, where she likewise stood, wearing a similar paste of pleasure between her own breasts as we completed our vows together and became man and wife.