Eroticum 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie still does very selective, erotic paintings and sketches for a rather large clientele, many of which to this very day remain anonymous. Opening a personal studio for her in our home, she still enjoys the occasional, personal, private sessions that she does by appointment for a reasonable price. She sketches provocative, erotic and quite sensual pieces for couples who've likewise come to appreciate her work. I think she enjoys doing those more than some of the more expensive, more intimately detailed pieces she's often commissioned to do. And it's certainly worked out for me in a way too. We don't go out "looking" nearly as often as we once did in order for Jessie to indulge herself as she had been. No need to. Those moments now come to us.

"Finished?" I said walking out of my own personal study where I now enjoy my own talented endeavors. I've just finished my second book, now working on the third.

"Just," she said smiling at me. "They're dressing now, but I think they like the portrait," she told me smiling pleasantly. "And...how's the book coming?" she asked curiously.

"Coming well. And speaking of which...you've got a little there on your shoulder," I laughed.

Jessie still sketches, still draws in the nude. She does her best work that way, always has. And occasionally of course, she gets involved in her work, just as I do. She laughed, reaching up, spearing the small ribbon of sperm that had obviously landed on her shoulder, smearing it further into her skin.

"Yeah, he was pretty wild and excited right there towards the end," she grinned. "It was a fun one to watch. Though it's only made me want to watch another one. You game?" She asked already reaching down to unzip my fly.

"You planning to paint this one too?" I asked. She'd already sketched countless ejaculations of mine as it was. I was almost embarrassed to say how many of these decorated a couple of rooms in our own home.

"Nope...this one I need to swallow," she said eying my now hard dick. As the young couple she'd just finished sketching finally emerged from her private studio, thanking her profusely again, carrying out their own little personal masterpiece as they passed by us. I had to chuckle, they didn't even bat an eyelash as Jessie knelt there in front of me, my dick in her mouth as she waved them goodbye.

"Come again...any time," I told them both.

I knew I certainly would.