All Comments on 'Every Mother's Son Ch. 02'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Another great story.

shagalotshagalotabout 16 years ago
just the best

story i have read for a long time i have cum 4 times while reading it lol please carry this story on its so entertaining thx

john01824john01824about 16 years ago
Aother great entry

Awesome to the max. Please let's have a chapter 3!

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 16 years ago
Yet another fantastic addition from Encarta

What can I say, Encarta is tied with two or 3 other authors on here as my favorite, not only on this site, but the entire span of erotic fiction. Another fantastic addition. Thank you Encarta, please keep them coming at a health clip. Your last dry spell almost killed me. If any criticisim can be written about this particular chapter, it's the idea of two guys watching each other having sex with each other's mom. I'm not into the whole group thing when there is more then 1 guy involved (a hidden voyeur is different). I'm more of a 1-on-1 or 1 guy getting dominated by a group of women. But thats a personal preference. It does not at all take away from the "gentle dominance" (or what I like to call "maternal domination") aspect of this fantastic story. This is what EnCarta is a supreme master at, and why I love all his stories. Aggressive older women taking advantage of young unsuspecting men and using their own lust to control them. It doesn't get any better then this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect!

Keep up the good work! You are the best around here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
simply marvellous

please continue the series.... Chapter 3 please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Give me some more!

Looking forward to the next chapter of the hot lesbian mothers getting it on with each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
absolutely incredible

it is absolutley breathtaking that one can elevate eroticism to such incredibly commanding level.

EnCarta I say more power to you.

Please more stories and a 3rd chapter. Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Chapter 3 please

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Another great story, you are definitely my favorite author here. I would love to see you write an addendum so to speak of this story, from Kathleen's perspective - on what she did to Aaron at the country club before her son arrived...while Ellen and Bobby were on the dance floor...in the backseat on the drive home...and in the den before the other two joined them. I think you could come up with a great story doing this...you already laid the basic groundwork to do so, just need to add the details - I love the details you write. lol Anyway, hope to see you write more stories soon...your characters seem to have such depth and I feel like I know them after reading the story - I wish I knew them... lol

matatridmatatridover 14 years ago
High Praise

Great continuation. I can't wait to see what else goes on. From the beginning we see that the boy Bobby was so very reluctant, even not wanting. And now, we can see that is fading away. However, I am concerned that it might fade too quickly. Though, I feel that this author knows what he's doing. Only thing I did not like in this whole erotic interlude is the finger in ass, but that's just never been my kink. I can see how it is erotic, so I don't knock on it much.

Please, continue this and make us all cum back to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You need to write a story where the son isn’t a giant pussy.

Have him be a more aggressive, skull fuck his mom in front of her slut friends. Constantly finger-banging her while Dad is in the bathroom, take video while she gives him a blowjob in the school parking lot. These pussy boy characters that don’t know how to man handle nypho moms is just a waste of a perfectly good fuck-doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Childish fun?

In this genre, one would think that the characters would have something more substantial to do than to just do foreplay. When you decide to ignore the biggest taboo, one would think that something of more emotion would be evident and not just sophomoric fun...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic story!

Excellent stuff as usual. Your idea of a great story is perfectly aligned with my own and I've immensely enjoyed reading all your work. I sincerely hope you'll keep writing.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
nice premise

but the kid was too much of a pussy to work for the story.

richbwrichbwover 10 years ago
shitty story

such crap the way the son goes along with slutty mom that almost unbelievable son shouldve took mom for himself and turned her into his own personal slut instead doesnt have the balls to make her do what is right totally lame story dont right anymore of this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SlutsRUs!

5 Stars!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
A lame story about a couple of slutty older women.

Again not much of a story, I skimmed through it in a couple of minutes and it was as disappointing as the first chapter. A couple of old sluts and a couple of submissive boys, it had a really weak plot and just died a slow death. A story about two old slut with no morals or conscience is not interesting or appealing in an way. Everyone can guess what is going to happen. I gave it a " 1" and that is to much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this sucked

you went from the name robert to bobby and back to robert you realy suck at this dude

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Speaking of sucking dear annony how's your wife and sister

doing! Gave his a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Every Mother's Son Ch. 02

I've read the mixed comments on this story and for the most part, agree with both sides. Some aspects of it can be better: less exclamation points, especially when the dialog seems to be in a conversational tone. Overall, I like the story very much. I especially like the lewd and lascivious nature of the story. I think I speak for a lot of your readers the I say that I hope there's a chapter 3. I would love to read about an encounter that David has with Marcia and Amy. One in which David is objectified, embarrassingly sexually humiliated, but most of all, extremely turned on while being and taken advantage of by both women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Woman's Feelings

Don't listen to the sexist and misogynist comments. They don't give a damn about a woman's feelings at all. Cheating is a complicated thing, sometimes it's justified and other times it isn't. Yet the way they're talking about women, they aren't treating women without any amount of compassion. Taking advantage of a woman is wrong and what they're talking about is fucking rape. I've heard/seen that talk from men who've raped women, blackmailed them for their own bigotted ends, taped them being abused, and all other man of disgusting shit.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

mother's that use there sons as a ploy should be shot.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

A literary fucking nightmare. Story teller and no author for this literary fucking mess. Load this into a text reader and listen to it and it will read every one of the ten thousand dot dot dot'. 1 stars and that's one too many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keeping up the good teasing work from part 1 I see. I can,t believe some of the negative comments on here, it,s a story ferchrissake ! What young man hasn,t dreamed of getting involved with sexy mature milfs. Hope there's a part 3 coming up. I agree with Marakov for some ideas or how about Bill turns the 2 milfs into coorporate whores and the two sons have to watch ?

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/5/2023) Not my cuppa tea. Reading this thing actually made me agree. So, if that's what you were aiming for then, Bulls Eye. One star, because not voting would not affect the average score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous