Every Mother's Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you and your mom would stop by for a night cap. It's not late and I'm sure you boys will get a second wind..." she said with a calculating smile. She slipped Bobby's hand up under her coat and onto her nylon sheathed thigh. She left it there as she then reached out and touched the back of Bobby's neck, her fingers lazily drifting around his neck and his ear.

Bobby's hand trembled against Mrs. Shay's stocking top. He wasn't sure he should but he hesitantly moved his hand a little higher up under Mrs. Shay's parted coat. Her little dress must have been hiked up pretty high beneath her coat because nothing impeded his hand as he nervously inched it over her stocking top and onto the warmth of her bare upper thigh. His eyes were darting back and forth from the road to Mrs. Shay's smiling face as his excitement grew. He couldn't believe that his mother's friend was coming onto him like this but what else could he think as Mrs. Shay allowed her legs to part invitingly under his questing hand.

There were quiet murmurings coming from the back seat, mostly from Bobby's mom.

Then there was a throaty..."Mmmm!..." from Kathy followed by..."Oh yeah!... I think Aaron's up for it!..."

"How about you Bobby?... Are you up for it?..." Ellen asked as she raised her left leg slightly so that Bobby's hand slipped into the vee at the top of her loins.

"Oh my Goddd!..." Bobby groaned as the edge of his hand grazed the center of Mrs. Shay's hidden crotch. She wasn't wearing any panties and Bobby could clearly feel her moist pussy nudging against the side of his hand. He started to turn his wrist to feel more but Ellen slammed her legs together trapping his hand in the vice like clamp of her thighs.

"Not so fast handsome!...Now pay attention to the road!..." she murmured as she moved her hand from Bobby's neck, down his chest, over his belt and onto the bulging lump that was his cock. She fisted him through his pants and gave his erection a lingering squeeze. She turned to her friend and her son in the back seat for a moment.

"Are you O.K. baby?... Mrs. Sheridan isn't taking advantage of you is she?..."

There was some incoherent groaning and gasping from the back seat in reply and Ellen chuckled with amusement.

"Honestly Kathy!... Where is your decorum?...Your sense of place?..."

Without expecting a reply, Ellen turned back to Bobby, continuing to massage his cock with just enough pressure to inflame his arousal. She didn't want him too excited yet. She knew just how quick these young men could be and she had other things in mind for her best friend's son.

"You've definitely grown since the last time we were all out together sweetheart!.. I'm really looking forward to that night cap, aren't you?..." Ellen teased, writhing her cunt seductively on Bobby's trapped hand as she deftly manipulated his hard-on.

Bobby was squirming in arousal under Mrs. Shay's lewd fondling. He didn't say anything in response to her question. He was afraid that if he opened his mouth his mother would hear the excitement in his voice.

Bobby had no idea how he did it but in a few minutes more he was driving his mother's station wagon into the Shay's driveway. He turned off the ignition and then looked anxiously at the smiling blonde sitting next to him. Ellen gave his throbbing tool one more lingering squeeze before she released it. She opened her thighs and pulled his hand out from under her coat. Then she reached back into Bobby's groin and gave his drum taut testicles a tantalizing twist.

"Ahhhh!...." he gasped in excitement, rising up behind the steering wheel on top of Ellen's firmly clutching hand. He had a brief glimpse of his mother and Aaron in the back seat in some kind of tangled embrace but he couldn't keep his eyes off the sultry blonde sitting next to him.

After a long moment during which time she luridly kneaded his nuts, Ellen said... "Well?..."

Bobby looked at Mrs. Shay in a fog of lust, with no idea of what she wanted.

"Aren't you going to open the door for me?..." she asked sweetly, giving his balls one final sharp turn.

"Nahhh!...Sure!..." Bobby yelped, reaching around distractedly, searching for the door handle.

Ellen turned to the couple in the back seat.

"All right you two!... Break it up!... Kathleen!... How could you!... And you young man!... I'm surprised at you!...Honestly!..." she cried in feigned outrage. She gave Kathy a conspiratorial wink as Bobby managed to make his way to the passenger side and opened her door.

Ellen gracefully emerged and they waited for the two in the back seat to get out. Once Kathy and Aaron were out of the car, Ellen grabbed her friend's arm and headed up the walkway, talking animatedly in her ear while glancing back with a knowing leer at the two dazed young men who followed a couple of steps behind.

Once they were in the house, everyone headed to the kitchen. Without even taking off their coats, the two girls went straight to the bar where they poured four healthy glasses of scotch. Kathleen handed one to Aaron while Ellen handed one to Bobby.

"To every mother's son and keeping family close!..." Ellen said, taking a sip from her drink, as did Kathy and the two boys. Bobby coughed a little, not being used to the hard liquor.

"To the husbands who aren't here tonight! ...To hell with them!..." Kathy said her eyes smoldering into Aaron's as she took another sip of scotch. The two boys looked at each other nervously as they too drank a little more.

Without putting down her drink, Kathy reached out and took Aaron's hand and pulled him towards the door.

"We're going to get a little more comfortable by the fireplace... You two don't mind giving us a few minutes, do you?...'

With a sly smile at her son, she said..."Bobby, I'm sure Ellen will keep you entertained!"

And with that she led Aaron out towards the den where the gas fireplace was burning.

Aaron took another sip of the fiery scotch as he anxiously looked at Mrs. Shay.

The tall blonde watched the jittery young man in front of her for a moment with a calculating gaze. Then she put down her scotch, reached over and dimmed the lights in the kitchen. She reached for the little purse she had put down on the bar when they had come in and pulled out her lipstick. Without taking her eyes from Bobby's she began to put a moist sheen of scarlet gloss on her lips.

"Relax honey!... Don't look so nervous!... I'm not going to eat you!..." she purred, pursing her lips provocatively once she finished applying her lipstick. Then she slowly began undoing the buttons of her topcoat. In a moment it was undone and Ellen opened the garment by placing her hands on her hips and spreading her legs apart.

"Oh my God Mrs Shay!...You're...you're...incredible!..." Bobby stammered, his excitement soaring at the wanton spectacle in front of him.

Mrs. Shay didn't have her dress on underneath her little coat. She must have left it at the country club. She was only wearing a tiny black satin bra that barely contained her massive breasts. Beneath that she had on her garter belt, smoky nylons, stiletto heels and no panties. Her black suspenders framed her rounded mons and the wispy blonde fuzz that shadowed it. Her swollen pink labia were peeking out temptingly at the junction of her parted thighs. Bobby was mesmerized by Ellen's lurid display.

She smiled to see Bobby's cock straining once more against the front of his pants.

"Do you think so sweetheart?...Think I'm incredible! ... Do you really?..." Ellen teased as she sidled up to the gaping young man. Her bra encased tits rippled thrillingly on her broad chest with every step she took.

"Oh Geez!... Yeah!...I can't believe it!..." Bobby stammered. His hands reaching out reflexively to grasp those enticing globes.

"Ah!...No touching!...Not yet!...Not until you show me!..." Ellen said, batting Bobby's hands aside. She unbuckled his pants and pushed them and his shorts down until they dropped into a puddle at his feet. His exposed erection waved around madly from his groin like a flag pole in a high wind. Ellen snared it in her little fist and gave it a squeeze just below his swollen knob.

"What?...Oh man!...I don't...?... What can I show you?..." Bobby squeaked, his hands fluttering nervously at his sides as Ellen tested his rigidity with her pressing fingers. He was so hard his cock felt like a steel bar covered by a taut rubber membrane. She was very pleased by his unyielding stiffness.

"Show me how incredible I am!..." Ellen murmured, leaning closer so that her steamy curves were almost pressing against the young man squirming in front of her.

Bobby looked back into her sparkling eyes in mute incomprehension. He was struggling not to start hunching his hard-on into Ellen's provocatively pressing hand. His balls were lurching with excitement but he was pretty sure she didn't mean she wanted him coming on her thigh again. What did she want?

But Ellen was going to make it easy for him. She released his cock and grabbed the front of his shirt by his neck.

"Eat me!..." she said with a broad grin, pulling down on Bobby's shirt front.

Bobby hesitated, not because he was unwilling but because Mrs. Shay's demand was so unexpected. He had tried oral sex with a couple of girls before but he really hadn't known what he was doing. He had been shy and they had been shy and after, the girls seemed embarrassed and he hadn't known what to say. He really didn't have any idea if it had been any good for them or not.

But Ellen Shay wasn't shy. She forced Bobby down onto his knees in front of her. He was suddenly face to face with her naked pussy. Ellen bent her knees slightly and with her free hand reached in and parted her labia with two fingers.

"Eat me!..." she instructed again, looking down over her looming breasts into Bobby's upturned eyes. She snaked her other hand behind Bobby's head and jammed his face into her crotch.

Bobby looked up in wide eyed amazement into Ellen's wickedly sparkling eyes as she settled her silky slit on the bridge of his nose. He clasped her ass in his hands, parted his lips and made a tentative swipe with his tongue through her greasy slit. Ellen shivered appreciatively and shimmied down a little more heavily onto his outstretched tongue.

"Mmm Hmm!...That's it!!...Do that some more!...Go on sweetheart!..."

Bobby began nodding his head up and down, extending his tongue further as he grew bolder, licking the buttered biscuit between Mrs. Shay's taut thighs with growing enthusiasm. His naked erection was throbbing with his own arousal.

"Mmmmmf!...Nuhhhhh!...Mmmmmm!..." he moaned gutturally under the crouching blonde's seething cunt.

"Ohhh yeah!...You nasty boy!...Umm Hmm!...Slip a couple of fingers in!...Go on!...." Ellen urged, swinging one leg over Bobby's shoulder so that she was semi straddling him.

When Ellen stepped over his face Bobby could no longer see her sparkling eyes or the swaying underside of her satin encased breasts. All he could see was the wispy blonde hair of her bush as she mashed her juicy cunt into his mouth. He took one hand off her ass and put two fingers inside her steamy tunnel. With his other hand he held on for dear life.

"Ahhh...Shittt!...That's it!...Not too far!... Right there!... Umm Hmmm!... Keep using your tongue!... Around my clit!...That's it!... No!... Just around it!... In Circles!...Oh Goodd!... Unn Hnn!... That's so good baby!... Umm Hmmm!...Yeah!... Keep...keep doing that!... Scissor your fingers back and forth!...Oh Goddd!... Don't stop!... Just...just like that!... Umm Hmmm!...Make me come!..." Ellen moaned as Bobby slaved away under her heaving loins.

She could feel an orgasm building as her young lover toiled away between her parted thighs. She gracefully stepped across his other shoulder so that she was completely straddling his face. Bobby had to drop his free hand behind him to keep from falling over backwards. But Ellen slammed her muscular thighs on his ears to keep him upright. She took his head in both her hands stuffing his face deep into her smoldering crotch. She threw her head back, bent her knees further and began to ride him with feral intensity.

"That's it!...Unn Hnn!...Unnn Hnn!...Unn Hnnn!..."

Bobby couldn't breathe. His nose and mouth were completely engulfed by Mrs. Shay's gaping vulva.

"Ummmfff!...Gahhh!..." he gasped. Her juices were streaming into his mouth and over his face. He was sure she was going to break his nose with her pummeling loins. He turned and twisted beneath her, frantically trying to escape for some air. But he was bent backwards so awkwardly he couldn't get free.

"Ahhh!...That's it!...Unn Hnn!...Almost...Almost there!..." Ellen groaned, loving the way Bobby's frantically twisting head was rubbing her groin.

The breathless young man desperately focused on the center of her swiveling pussy, attacking her loins with a slavering tongue.

"Ohhhhh!....Godddd!..." Ellen whimpered, stiffening up frantically as her orgasm erupted. Her thighs were quivering with tension and Bobby thought the gasping blonde was going to crush his head like an overripe grape. Mrs. Shay's rippling cunt was actually pulling his outstretched tongue deeper into her seething center.

"Unnnn!...Shitttt!..." she gasped, her vaginal contractions coming harder and harder. There were white stars popping behind Bobby's eyes as Ellen smothered him beneath her spasming loins. It seemed like eons that she stood there above him, twitching and groaning like she was being electrocuted. Bobby was on the edge of passing out. And then...

"Oh Godddd!...Enough!..." she moaned, relaxing the python like grip she had on Bobby's head, and pushing him away from her sodden snatch. Her orgasm was starting to diminish and she was just too sensitive to stand any more of his tongue's desperate flailing.

Bobby was barely able to catch himself with his two hands behind him as he toppled backwards from between Ellen's opened legs. He wheezed desperately for air for a few long moments before he finally started to regain his equilibrium.

When he finally looked up, the first thing he saw was the underside of Mrs. Shay's swaying tits and above that her sultry smile and hooded eyes as she looked down at him. He realized that she was looking into his crotch and he glanced down and was amazed to see that his cock was still fully engorged and straining from his loins. His already scarlet cheeks grew even redder as he looked back up at the tall temptress towering over him.

"You are so bad!..." she said, as she finally removed the little coat she had never taken off and tossed it on to a kitchen counter. She turned back and with her hands on her hips, she regarded the young man crouching in front of her with sparkling eyes. Bobby was mesmerized by the sight of the nearly naked blonde standing over him.

"That big cock of yours is going to get you into a lot of trouble!!...Now let's go see what your mother and my son are up to!...Come on!..." Ellen coaxed, holding her hand out to him as she waited for the dazed young man to gather himself. When he was on his feet, Ellen pursed her lips with amusement and took his steely tool in her fist. Giving his erection a meaningful squeeze she leaned close to his ear and purred...

"When I'm finished with this you won't be able to sit down for a week!..."

Then she turned and led him towards the den by his cock, pulling him along like he was on a leash. Bobby shuffled along obediently behind her.

When they got to the den Ellen stopped in the doorway. Bobby couldn't see into the firelit room very well.

"I thought I'd find you up to your old tricks Kathleen Sheridan! Why am I not surprised to find my son with his pants off and you on your knees in front of him!..."

Bobby was staggered by this remark as he looked more closely at the scene in front of him. It was true. Aaron was sort of slumped down on the couch in front of the fireplace with Bobby's mom kneeling between his legs. Aaron was sporting an impressive erection of his own that was jutting up from his groin at about a forty five degree angle. Kathleen's little green dress was hiked up around her waist and she was leaning towards the young man in front of her, her hands massaging his upper thighs.

When Ellen spoke Aaaron lurched upright and started squirming around awkwardly, looking at his mom with guilty eyes. Kathleen calmly reached into his groin with one hand and closed it around the middle of his engorged shaft. She shifted a little closer to Aaron, planted her other hand in the middle of Aaron's chest and firmly pushed him back down in front of her on the couch. She turned her dancing eyes to Ellen and Bobby and said.

"That doesn't look like a ham sandwich in your hand!... What have you two been up to?..."

Ellen turned to look at Bobby who she was still holding close to her by his stiff tool. She gave it an excruciating squeeze that made Bobby suck in his breath. With her eyes smoldering into his she replied...

"I'll admit I've been a terrible flirt with your son Kathleen!... But it doesn't look like you've exactly been underachieving in the 'cock tease' department yourself!..." Ellen said with a smile as she pulled Bobby across the room. She guided him towards the big armchair next to the fireplace that was half turned towards the couch. Without releasing his rigid penis she pushed him backwards into the overstuffed chair. Then she slowly sank to her knees, pressed his legs apart and made herself comfortable in front of him. She ran her fist up his shaft and idly began to polish the top of his knob with the ball of her thumb.

"Ohhhhh!..." Bobby couldn't help but groan as his pre-come immediately began to seep from his gaping pee slit in response to Mrs. Shay's deft fondling.

Ellen turned to look over her shoulder at Kathleen.

"Do you remember that time when we went to that dance with the Thompson twins in first year. You thought they were pretty hot because they played football. It was late and we wound up in their basement with just their mother upstairs asleep. Remember how you were pissed off because Shawn was hitting on Linda Hackett all night so you decided we should double team them."

"Oh yeah! I remember that night!" Kathleen said, without taking her eyes from Aaron's. She was gently jogging her fist at the root of his cock as she reached in with her other hand and gave his balls a luxurious squeeze.

"Aaahhhh!...." Aaron sighed, looking nervously over towards his mother and Bobby for a second before slumping down a little further in response to the red-head's two handed fondling. His erection had lost some of its stiffness when his mother walked in on them. Kathleen smiled to feel it grow fully rigid once more in her coaxing hand. He was as hard as a billy club!

"And you were pissed because Danny kept mooning over Brenda Lunny who he'd just broken up with and then she turned up at the dance with that Fred...Fred... what was his name?"

"Fred O'Hara! Now he was a proper dweeb! But remember the little contest we had with Shawn and Danny after? That was a lot of fun! And I don't think these boys are going to complain. Do you?"

Kathleen regarded Aaron with a long calculating look before she answered.

"All right! ...You're on!... I'll go first!..."

And then speaking to Aaron she said..."You like blow jobs don't you baby?..."

"Unnn!...Sure!..." the wide eyed young man answered.

"Well why don't you relax and enjoy this one!... Now I want you to sit on your hands and let me do the work!..."

Aaron looked at Mrs. Sheridan nervously but did as he was told, putting his hands beneath him.

"That's a good boy!...I'll let you know when it's O.K. to come!...You tell me if you can't hold it!..." she purred, as she leaned into Aaron's lap and siphoned his cock crown between her puckered lips.