Every Mother's Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, what?...Ahhh!...What?....Oh my Godddd!....Ahhh!..." Aaron gasped, his legs stiffening up and flopping open even wider as Kathleen proceeded with her lurid cocksucking.

Bobby couldn't believe the excitement that seared his groin as he watched his mother go down on his friend. He couldn't believe she would do anything like this in front of him. But she would and she was and she was doing it very well judging by Aaron's rapidly escalating breathing and the way he was bucking up spastically into Kathleen's leeching suck. Bobby's balls were growing drum taut in his groin with his own arousal as he watched his mother's lewd performance.

Ellen smiled to feel to Bobby's pre-come trickling even faster under her relentlessly teasing thumb.

"Unnn!....Oh my Goddd!...Mrs. Shay!... I...I don't know if I can... how long I can... Ohhh!...you know... hold it!... Ahhh!... Is that what you want?.... Naaa!...to make me come first?..." Bobby whispered, as he helplessly began to hunch up into Ellen's gently encircling fist.

Ellen smiled at Bobby's anxious question and gave his cock crown another couple of devastating swipes with her thumb. When she had him whimpering with arousal she moved her grip to the base of shaft and squeezed him hard so he'd cool off a little bit.

"No silly! ...How much fun would that be! ...We'll let you know when you can come!...Now I want you to sit on your hands too, then watch your mother!..."

Bobby hesitantly slipped his hands under his butt.

"That's it!...Now scooch down a little further so I can get at all the good parts!..."

Bobby did and then he turned his fevered gaze back towards his mother just in time to see her straighten her back and her neck as she leaned in over Aaron's lap. Putting both her hands on his thighs, she bent forward at the waist, her ovalled lips descending around Aaron's swollen shaft until she had it all except the last two inches.

"Unnn!....Unnnn!...Mrs. Sheridan!...That's so...Ahhhh!..."

Bobby could see his mother's nostrils flare as she took a couple of deep breaths, then she forced her face even further down until she had taken all of Aaron's throbbing length. She must have had the end of his cock down her throat. Her lips parted slightly and she began to choke and gag but she didn't raise her head.

"Phwahhh!...That's!...That's!... Ahhh!....I'm...I'm gonna!... gonna'!... Ahhh!..." Aaron stammered, throwing his head back as he too gasped for air. The way he had been made to sit on his hands made his shoulders and thighs tremble as he strained upwards under Kathleen's lurid suck.

The skilled seductress held that pose for a long time, her face buried in Aaron's crotch. She continued to cough and wretch over his buried tool as a growing pool of saliva and pre-come streamed into his crotch. She knew the hard contractions of her throat on his sensitive knob would be excruciatingly exciting. And Aaron's frantic thrashing on the couch proved that she knew exactly what she was doing. Finally her head bobbed up and off his gleaming tool as she panted for breath.

Her lipstick was smeared and her mascara was wet with tears but she turned and smiled smugly at Ellen and her son. "My God Ellen!...He's going to choke me to death with that big thing!..." she panted.

Kathleen too reached in to ring the root of Aaron's shaft with her fingers and clasp it in a vice like squeeze.

"Your turn!..." she said to her friend in a gravelly voice.

Ellen turned her full attention to the young man in front of her.

"I could never go down on a cock like your mother can sweetheart! ...But don't worry!... I have one or two tricks of my own!..." she purred, tossing her blonde hair back so she could have a clear shot at Bobby's boner.

She licked her crimson lips slowly so that they gleamed. Then she pulled his resisting erection towards her until it was almost pointing at her mouth. She knew that she was hurting him a little by forcing his prick so upright but she wanted him to have that aching tension in his groin. Then she slipped her mouth over the end of his cock. She put her tongue to work on that tender spot on the cleft of his mushroom shaped knob, licking at it with wet, quick flicks of her tongue like a cat drinking water from a bowl.

"Ahhhhh!...Oh Godddd!...Nahhh!..." Bobby moaned in response to Ellen's lurid teasing.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..." the blonde encouraged, humming seductively, knowing just how arousing the vibration of her mouth on Bobby's cock would be.

"Oh shit!...." he cried loudly, his thighs starting to open and close reflexively as his excitement soared.

Ellen continued her skilled teasing for a moment longer then she backed off of Bobby's cock with a lewd, wet slurp. His crimson shaft was visibly throbbing above her tightly encircling fist.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart?...Do you want some more?..." she asked with a knowing smile.

"Oh God Mrs. Shay!...Ellen!...That's so good!...Don't stop!..." the young man whimpered.

"Oh I'm not going to stop!...Don't worry!...In fact I think I know a little something else that you'll enjoy!..." Ellen teased. She held up her left hand and closed her fingers into a fist, except for her index finger which she kept extended in a rude gesture.

Bobby looked uncomprehendingly at the big diamond ring that sparkled on Mrs. Shay's outstretched finger.

"Oh Ellen!...I don't think he'll like that!..." Kathleen said with mock concern.

Ellen cast a quick glance over at her friend who was watching her with amusement.

"Don't worry mom!...I'll be gentle!..."

Then turning back to Bobby she said..."You don't mind if auntie Ellen shoves her finger up your ass while she sucks your cock, do you baby?..."

Bobby looked back down at the blonde kneeling between his legs in confusion as she slowly dragged her finger up the inside of his thigh towards his exposed ass crack. He didn't want her to know he didn't know an awful lot about what men and women did together. No one had ever put their finger up his ass before. It sounded incredibly dirty and he imagined it must hurt. Still he didn't want to look like a wimp so he said...

"Sure!...O.K.!...I guess!..."

"Don't look so scared baby!...When I'm done with you you'll be barking for it like a dog!..." Ellen giggled as she twisted her sharp fingernail against Bobby's taut anus.

"Ohhhhh!...." he yelped as Mrs. Shay breached his nether hole with her fingertip and slipped it up him to the first knuckle. His sphincter clamped down frantically on her intruding digit.

"Ohhh!...This is going to be fun!..." she purred.

"Ellen you're such a slut!...Now while you've been teasing my son, poor Aaron here has been suffering with these giant blue balls and that's not fair!..." Kathy said. And it was true. The way she was squeezing Aaron's shaft, both his cock and his balls were bulging hugely, vividly crimson above and below the ring of her encircling fingers.

"Oh poor baby!..." Ellen sympathized with a puckering moo at her son.

"Well let's go then! ...And may the best mom win!...Now boys...all you have to do is tell us when you're going to come!...And none of that whiny whimpering either!...Really tell us!...O.K.?.."

"Umm Hmm!...Ahhh!....Yes!...O.K.!..." both boys stammered together.

And with that Ellen turned her eyes back towards Bobby as she lowered her face back into his groin. Without turning her head to look she said..."And Katey...no cheating!..." while at the same time swiftly thrusting her intruding digit all the way up Bobby's surprised anus.

"Phwahhh!..." he cried lifting himself up from the couch with his own hands, rising up ahead of Mrs. Shay's plundering finger. He was shocked as the lewd temptress carelessly plugged his virgin rectum with her skewering finger. Ellen smiled at his anxious squealing as she took Bobby's angry cock crown back into her mouth.

At the same time Kathleen leaned in over Aaron's livid tool and enveloped him with her lips. Without taking her eyes from his she once again descended the length of his shaft.

The two girls kept a tight grip on the base of the two boys' cocks to make sure they didn't come before both women were ready.

Bobby couldn't tear his eyes away from the sultry blonde that was crouched in front of him. Ellen returned his gaze as she once more set her flailing tongue to work on the underside of his knob. At the same time she started rotating her deeply imbedded finger up his ass, knowing that as she was doing so she was scratching his puckered anus with her diamond.

"Naaaa!...Ahhhh!...." Bobby cried, writhing feverishly as Ellen worked him over. His asshole was on fire as she shamelessly fucked it with her finger. It was both uncomfortable and yet arousing in a lurid, unspeakable kind of way. He found himself clenching down on her goading finger, moaning in response to her sordid fondling. And at the same time he was getting the blow job of his life.

He was faintly aware that there was a upsurge of choking and gagging noises coming from Aaron's lap and a corresponding rise in whimpers and cries from him as Kathleen treated him to more of her expert deep throating.

Ellen let Bobby's knob slurp noisily from her lips as she twisted her outstretched finger a little deeper, looking for his prostate.

"Ummm!...I know it's...it's... right about...Ahhh!...There it is!... Yess!... How does that feel?..." the sultry blonde chuckled as she gouged her hard edged fingernail into that sensitive node. She knew that the steady pressure of her finger against Bobby's prostate would cause a reflexive seminal discharge that was like an orgasm, but wasn't really. The pre-come immediately began to stream from his pee slit in a deluge despite the stranglehold she had on the root of his cock.

"Wahhhhh!...It's!...Ahhh!.....I'm...I'm comingggg!...." Bobby cried in dismay, hunching up frantically on top of Ellen's jabbing finger. To him it felt exactly like he was coming even though his testicles had not yet released. And in a moment he realized it. His balls were lurching in an agony of excitement, aching for a release that Mrs. Shay was refusing with her tautly gripping fingers.

"You're not coming yet baby!...But you will be!..." Ellen promised as she went back to siphoning his knob. And still she continued to massage his prostate with her devilishly prodding finger.

"Nahhhh!...Mrs. Sheridan!...Gottta' come!... Please!... Please let me come!..." Aaaron bawled from the other couch.

Kathleen answered with a series of guttural..."Unn Hnn...Unn Hnn...Unn Hnn's..." as she backed off Aaron's pounding cock. Keeping just his cock crown in her mouth she had enough room to start briskly masturbating his exposed shaft while still keeping a choke hold on the root of his tool.

And in the armchair, Bobby's legs shot out on either side of the blonde kneeling between them as he frantically hunched upwards again and again under her lurid fondling.

"Nahhh!...Oh Goddd!....Please!...Pleaseeee!..." he bellowed as his balls knotted up for release.

That was the kind of excitement that was music to Ellen'' ears. She quickly pulled her finger out of Bobby's asshole then jammed it back in with another one beside it to stretch his well reamed rectum even further. At the same time she released the pressure of her fingers at the base of his cock as she lifted her mouth form his knob and purred...

"Come on!....Come for me!...Come for me!..."

"Phwahhhhh!...." Bobby literally screamed as his testicles convulsed and a fiery deluge of sperm erupted from his cock in rapid fire bursts.

And then...

"Nahhhhhh!....Yes!...Yesssss!...." Aaron screamed as he too started to ejaculate, long, stringy geysers of sperm that arced over Kathleen's shoulder.

The two women smiled in each other's direction before turning back to the young men orgasming in front of them. The boys were both still in the midst of their first spasms when the women again gripped the base of their shafts and choked them off in mid flow.

"Wahhhh!...Ahhhh!...Whattt!....Nooo!...Pleaseee!...' Bobby wailed looking down at Ellen in shocked astonishment. Now his balls were really convulsing as she pitilessly held his seething sperm in check. He fought to get his hands out from under his ass, but Ellen leaned heavily on his wide spread legs and effectively pinned him to the chair.

"Ahhhhh!...Nooo!...Please!...Goddd!...Let go!... Let me come!..." Aaron pleaded amidst his futile struggles as Kathleen too held back his searing ejaculation.

The living room echoed with the two boys' gasping entreaties. Ellen and Kathleen both knew that they could do some real damage if they allowed the boys sperm back-up to build for too long. They let the boys squirm and beg for it for a little while longer. Then they both once again relaxed their painfully squeezing fingers.

"Phwahhhh!...Goddd!....Ohhh!..." the boys' cried as their knotted balls convulsed even more frantically than before and their come spurted towards the fireplace in arcing streams.

Ellen added to Bobby's relief and excitement by giving her interwined fingers another vigorous thrust against his sensitive prostate.

"Wooff!...Ohhh!....Ohhh!..." Bobby howled, twitching and bucking as Ellen turned his throbbing cock towards her face. The next blast of his come erupted in a long, greasy trail across her chin that ended high on her cheek and in her hair. The following shots followed the same trajectory but in diminishing arcs. Ellen's face was soon coated with Bobby's viscuous goo.

Aaron too cried and whimpered as his orgasm swept through his loins.

"Come on baby!...Shoot it!...Come!...Unn Hnn!...Give it to me!...Unn Hnnn!...That's it!...That's it!..." the two women enthused as the boys' cocks spasmed frantically in their wringing hands. Soon the room began to smell strongly of sex and sweat.

"Ummm!...So much come!...All of it lover!.. I want it all!..." Ellen and Kathleen encouraged as they masturbated their boys' twin towers with practiced skill, coaxing out every drop of sperm from the young men's now aching testicles.

"Ahhh!...Nahhhh!...Unnn!..." Bobby and Aaron moaned as their streams of come turned to spurts and their spurts turned to trickles and finally the trickles turned to airy little froths of sperm bubbling over the women's milking hands.

It was only a little while longer before the two boys were slumped in their seats, still gasping and periodically twitching as the two women tirelessly masturbated their now dwindling erections.

"Unn!...Stopp!...Please!...No More!..." Aaron whimpered pitifully as Kathleen relentlessly stroked his meat.

"Godddd!...Mrs. Shay!...Don't!...You've got it all!..." Bobby groaned as Ellen pumped his cringing tool.

"I know!..." she purred as she finally stopped fondling him. She slowly wiped her come smeared face with her palm without ever taking her smoldering eyes from Bobby's. Finally she wiped her slimy hand on his stomach and stood up and looked over at her friend..

"It looks like you win this one!" Kathleen said with a bright smile at her friend.

"Why?...How?...What did she do?..." Bobby asked in bewilderment.

Ellen turned back to the sprawling young man in front of her and said..."You were the first to bark baby!... That means I win!..."

"Remember the Thompson twins?" Ellen continued.

"Yeah! They were screaming so loud when we finally let them come that their mother came down to find out what was going on. She was some pissed off when she walked in and found us spray painting the furniture. I think she grounded them for what... a month?"

"It was at least a month. What a couple of dicks!..." Kathleen said, her eyes sparkling merrily as she stood up in front of Aaron and smoothed her snug little dress back down over her hips.

"And speaking of dicks..." Kathleen said as she moved over to stand in front of her son.

"I know two boys who have had a busy evening and I think it's time I got this one home to bed!..." the sultry red head said, her eyes staring down into Bobby's as she wiped her greasy chin with the back of her hand.

Ellen looked at her friend with an amused smile for a moment before she turned her attention to her own son.

"Why don't you go take a shower sweetheart. Then mom will come up and tuck you in."

Then she looked back at Kathleen.

"I know it's getting late and I'm sure you're going but...Double or nothing once you get home?...We'll check the score in the morning?..." she asked.

Kathleen continued to regard her son with hooded eyes as she responded... "Definitely!..."