All Comments on 'Every Time I Hear That Song'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprised

This was a great story. I'm surprised that there are no positive comments although the voting is good. 5*. Thanks for writing.

Storm113Storm113almost 6 years ago
Liked it, right up until the end.

Felt you left it hanging. Ruined the story for me. Well written up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Didn't like the main character

Didn't care much for this one mostly because I didn't like the main character.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Dumbass ending....🤨

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry but this was long and tedious to read.

There was just nothing here. Just some marine back home and getting fucked every time he turned around. Really boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The ending was really unfulfilling.

She didn't deserve to be forgiven.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 6 years ago
Liked it till the end

Just didn't fit the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A decent effort, but really weak and dragging.

You totally choked on the most important psychological part of the story: "Well after about an hour and a half of more discussion, crying, accusations, and excuses we were all talked out." Why the fuck do you think we were reading your story, and hanging on as time after time they avoided talking to each other about what went wrong in their relationship? And when they finally have that honest heart to heart discussion, all we get is a one sentence saying, it happened? Fail! How long had she been fucking Dillon? How could she marry Dillon 2 WEEKS after their divorce if she wasn't already dating and in love with him while they were still married? Why was he fucking this skank who dumped him for an total asshole because the asshole had money? Why should he trust this skank now? What did she want from him? She hasn't been dating and fucking since she divorced Dillon? Just a few questions most readers would find worth addressing in a well written story.

And this Dillon guy must really have balls to provoke the person who has reason to kill him. Why wasn't Dillon already in a wheel chair after getting caught fucking his wife?

It seems your focus was on the effect some song had on his psyche? Really? This whole story was about how some song affected his emotions?

Again, thanks for the effort, but it was just lame and obnoxious because of what was left unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ended it one paragraph too early.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Another good one

Really liked your story, although it ended a little abruptly. Would have been good to know more about her interaction with Dillon. I think he was Force Recon Marine, rather than a raider. Raider is a WW2 designation. Force Recon is the elite Marine formation now. Still a very engaging story. You are one of the rising stars among LW writers today. Thanks to you and Randi for saving a sad week.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Plausible

The good thing about this story is that the characters act as people might in real life. Too many authors (and readers) prefer melodrama in which the characters act like no-one I've ever met.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any story that involves any branch of the military is getting a two from me.

It's just audience manipulation. No one is going to be rude enough to give a low score to a story about vets. Well, I am. I don't like people trying to manipulate me or anybody else. The guy could have been anything, so you were just looking for cheap sympathy.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
MEMORIES AND TIME

lifes little diary that is forever kept filled. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ends abruptly. Unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of abrupt...

But there was nothing else to say. She wasn't trustworthy. If he couldn't trust her while he was in town, what was the point being 10,000 miles away. The only thing missing was the word, "Goodbye".

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Great start

Love the way the characters have been developed. Nice plot. A shame to waste the characters. Story could be used to say a lot about the view of love the author has. Love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Powerfully conceived and written. I loved it

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Anon comment

About a two because he does not like being manipulated. Man what a shithead. Being a Marine is an integral part of the story. It allows him to grew in character and viewpoint. Much more cosmopolitan. Allows him to develop physically which is important in the plot. As a Marine who still sees other Marines to treat them for PTSD and others just to talk and share life I say get a brain. If I was the author I would have them get back together after about 4 more chapters and get married in a small chapel on base but have the wedding reception off base but make it a combo celebration on November 10. For those in the know that is the big day in the Corps. Its birthday. HOOrahh.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

You set up a great story with interesting characters, but the ending was unsatisfying. It was all leading up to the big heart to heart with Maggie right through the story, then it just ended without any sense of closure. The length of the sex scenes are a good example of how the focus was off in this one... you wrote far more about sex with the divorcee (Mary), than him getting together again with the supposed love of his life.

I think this would have worked better if you'd spent more time concentrating on developing Maggie's character. Maybe show her as having matured while they were apart... beautiful but lonely as she never got over him. Maggie's motivation for cheating (easily seduced by a guy with money) made her seem like a shallow slut... it would have worked better if Dillon had lied to her about Kurt supposedly cheating, so she had a revenge fuck with him and Kurt left before the truth came out. Maggie marrying Dillon right after the divorce made her even more unsympathetic...

Then Kurt screwing three different women in a week made him seem like an emotionally damaged pussy-hound. I get you were trying to show that he was a handsome guy, after buffing up in the marines, but all the one-night stands didn't add anything to the main plot. They could have, if Maggie found out about them and got mad at him, which would have been the catalyst for a huge fight where he finally unloads all his anger on her.

This could have been a heart-warming story of two soulmates being reunited, but in the end it just felt a bit hollow. The alternative would have been a BtB style story where he's moved on and her life had turned to crap (which is kind of where you went with this). But because he still loved her and slept with her again, and wasn't trying to make her feel bad, it wasn't a revenge tale either. Instead it was basically just: marine comes home, fucks four women including his unfaithful ex-wife, then leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@sham man

Here's the thing, chief. If you really gave a damn about the people in the military you wouldn't be gung ho for sending them to third world countries to adjust corporate income in a positive fashion.

Oh, and you'd fix the fuckin' VA and probably not whine about this on a porn site... I mean, really... who wants to think about the military-industrial complex with their dick in hand?

Unless that's your thing, but then you might need a bit of help for that fetish because it's really not healthy.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
Actually regarding MARSOC and MSOR as regards to SOCOM

In 2007, the Marines created a new group called MARSOC to allow them to coordinate with SOCOM. They initially merged some of Force Recon to start it off, but now it has it's own team designation 'MSOR' (Marine Special Operations Regiment). They took the name Raiders from the WW2 group in 2015.

Once the SEALS became the new pop culture phenomenon, other branches of the Armed Forces scrambled to put together their own super groups or modify the training of current ones to match the severity of SEAL BUDs. Army Ranger training was changed and the Marines recreated the Raiders. CAG, AKA Delta, picks and chooses operators from all branches.

As far as which group is 'best', they all perform different tasks and have different team sizes. If you ask any of them, they will probably claim their own is best or admit that they are all subject to the same level of the suck. Officially two groups are generally recognized as the creme de la creme, Delta and DEVGRU (SEAL Team Six), because they recruit top performers from other SOCOM groups. This is a good article on both, https://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-diffrences-between-the-uss-2-most-elite-special-forces-units-2016-7.

As far as the story, it is sad, but realistically if she can't keep her legs closed when her husband is local and working a lot, she is highly likely to spread for Jody while he is deployed for long periods of time. Not to mention that team operators go through a ton of stress and compartmentalization, neither of which are good for relationships.

0zed0zedalmost 6 years ago
You Should Be Ashamed!

Portraying Marines as wimps will not make you a popular writer, and people will think you are a miserable human being.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

Peoples I'm an ex- Digger saw a whole heap of shitty Hell Holes !....Now what I wanted to say is that, All service Men and Women...Are after all human beings with feelings!.....So don't go saying that they are wimps!

GOD BLESS THOSE BRAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US AGAINST THOSE WHO WANT TO HARM US! ★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is very tough

... living in a smaller town where everyone knows everyone business.. Been there done that,,, I left many years ago and made a professional life for myself. Yes I have gone back for a number of visits but have left the love life where it was before I decided to leave town, Thanks for flashbacks, like the song the memories are still fresh after all the years...

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Me Again!

Wowee talk about cat amongst the Pigeons...." Pandemonium "....Here KITTY KITTY...

Come Peoples lighten Up It's Only A Story! SEE YA!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
This day in LW is sunny, just because of this story...

This day in LW is sunny, just because of this story...No need to read any of the others to know that...Thank you for this reading...4*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Powersworder had the best comment

The one night stands seemed a bit forced; they added little to the story, and what little they did add could have been accomplished with just one scene. It was as though you were piling on the message that Maggie threw away something good.

I’ve never been to Kuwait, but friends who have say it’s the most boring, miserable place ever. Known a couple who volunteered for Afghanistan Corps of Engineering projects just to get away from Kuwait.

What was the real point of this story? Does Kurt forgive all and ask Maggie to join him on his next accompanied deployment, or was this just a closure fuck? The idea of a closure fuck seems strange to me, the second cousin of a revenge fuck, and I can’t see where you are going with this.

Certainly decently written, but not perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nothing earth shattering here

He came home, got laid by women he just met (hope they were disease free), talked to his cheater ex wife, gave bad guy bloody nose (only a bloody nose, really?) and...the end.

The story was mostly about him fucking a couple sluts more than anything else. Story had little to do with title.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"It is in the past and should stay there. I need to continue to focus on my future." - I agree, and don't know why his sister is so insistent on them getting "closure"! Never mind closure, that door is slammed shut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
another gay marine story

dull as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't Show The Real Score

Gave it a 2 since it seems that scores of one aren't counted and there isn'y a way to give negative scores.

Stupid story reads like it was written by a high school aged wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pppfffttt

Ugh, duffel bag? Marines and sailors have sea bags not duffel bags. How about a story about a non special ops type who spent his enlistment as a admin clerk at the Washington naval annex. Base and HQ units always seemed to have more of that marital strife drama

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Missing a lot.

Obvious questions not addressed. Like how many times, or why did she play their song while cheating?

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Unfocused

The story didn't seem to know what it wanted to be.

As an Erotic Couplings PWP about how a scrawny-kid-turned-Marine comes back and fucks a few random girls, it was fine. As a LW story, it was kind of a failure to me, since it just jumped past anything interesting with the ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story line was good ,the ending fell way to short

He finally hooks up with his ex only to give his life to the marines. The end. You really need a part two. He needs a life and a family he did enough for our country, time to settle down ,find love with his ex or another and bring up a family. I was in the service ,never could deal with those young boys coming back from Vietnam in pieces and watching so many dying here. Plus I hated being told when to shit and taking orders .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

yes part 2 where he decides to leave the marines and goes back home and marries her again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CLOSURE

Why? Seems to have a lot of luck with the ladies in a short period of time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 6 years ago
So what's the point?

Yeah this is a well-written story is kind of enjoyable but what's the point? At the beginning of the story our hero was a marine with an ex-wife and he's going to stay the Marines. At the end of the story nothing has changed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Strangely enough,

I completely agree with Harry.

green117green117almost 6 years ago
Liked it

Though the characters seemed a little young -

Certainly he isn't ready for her - all the catting around suggests it wouldn't be good. Certainly she wasn't ready for him back when, and realizes she has no place where he is now.

It did give a feeling for what "closure" means - there is no path this way in the future.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ending, meh....

good story but weak ending. How about he tells her he will be back at times, but knows better than to ask her to wait for him. He could never trust her and wouldn't want to be thinking of her in a dangerous position. Thanks, but you ruined it and I have another life. I'll always love you but I'm not in love with you enough to leave the life I've earned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, It Did Have Sex

And almost a story somewhere in there?

Seriously, I'm not sure you wanted to go. Adolescent fantasies and language, and there may have been a story about a woman who cheated on her husband.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Sad story true but....

least we not forget he will not always be in danger zones. A year from now he could become a training instructor and then there would be room for Maggie in his life. with the ending as it is he didn't say he'd never get back together it said 'All my life there was only ever room for you, Maggie, only ever for you." I said. "I will never forget you'.

Then again he could get blowed up by an IED and all the pacifists that read these stories can say 'Told ya so'. I am banking on reconciliation.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Our Marine was drifting

when he got to his home town, drifted around for a couple of weeks, and left. He did get laid a lot and admitted he was a well oiled fighting machine that few women could resist. Harry was pretty accurate with his question. What was the point? I kept thinking something was going to happen. I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, up until the last page.

Then the wheels fell off.

Needs a real ending. What it had knocked a 5 down to a 2.

I've read your work before, and I know you can do better.

Please, add a Part 2 and save this story.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 6 years ago
I thought that . . .

. . . with the relatively high rating over 4.00 that it would be an interesting story. I was wrong. It was cold, emotionless, and uninteresting. I kept reading, waiting for some twists or turns . . . nothing. Quite disappointing actually. On I go . . .

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 6 years ago
And . . .

. . . it had too much meaningless sex. I skimmed over that stuff as fast as I could. Didn't really add to the story at all. Made him look like a typical, sex hungry person.

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
Some good constructive criticism has been given!

"But Hulk like real fire. Like... raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire."

Still a good story. I was surprised he banged the ex.

If it was a grudge fuck, fine. But if she cheated in his bed with that asshat.

No fucking gentle fucks.

🤘

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 6 years ago
Good story but..

It was good until the end. Kurt is a young guy who hasn't gotten laid in a while,is good looking why wouldn't he have some fun? That is very realistic,maybe sone of the old farts like myself have forgotten...

I agree the ending fell flat, it left with them holding a torch for each other but nothing to hang onto emotionally for the reader. They are both different people, he can forgive her and understand maybe they were both young and didn't know how to handle it, she owned up to her mistake and acknowledged she let the scumball seduce her and how much she regretted it. As older people they are on the cusp of being able to truly reconcile, based on a new relationship, prime pickings for a continuation, how they could navigate it, how it plays out. Funny scenario could have Dillon stupidly try to sue Kurt and his sister humiliating Kurt and making him pay all legal bills....

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 6 years ago
Story doesn't meet the expectations set up in the intro

To me, this should have been about Kurt and Maggie and exploring the evolution of their post divorce relationship. Instead its about a marine who has a new bed partner every second day of the week, and the relationship between the protagonists is merely a blip.

I think this is not very good as a story in its own right, and it fails totally in meeting the expecation set up by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thank you!

I can handle a RAAC story, but it's gotta have the long hard journey involved for BOTH people. And this story didn't have those things, so I am very grateful you did not make it one.

The hard truth is that Maggie didn't just 'mess up'. Ultimately she didn't love him as much as he loved her. She didn't fight tooth and nail for him. She let her lover seduce her ever more when she got divorced. That revealed everything we needed to know about her. I'm not saying she's incapable of love, but she IS incapable of loving him like was of her. It doesn't matter how many times she cheated. Ultimately she can't match what he brought into their relationship. It's unfair to each of them. She's bitter and upset because she knows she'll never get a better man, AND she can't love him like he needed her to. That sucks for her, it really does(no sarcasm). And he'd always be hurt by her betrayal, and he'd never be able to love her less.

Some people think he ran. He did, but not out of fear. He needed a fresh start. His entire bedrock is gone. He literally had no home in his mind/heart when he discovered the lie that was their relationship. Suddenly he lost his only partner. His plans, his memories, his sacrifices were all ashes. He did the only thing you can do, a re-do. And if she had loved him like he loved her, even if only after he left....she'd become a nun and constantly fight for his love...tooth and nail. Love isn't just a feeling, desire, memory. It's actions. Lots of actions. His actions are sacrifice and integrity, hers are self-deception and greed. It was a great and realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: lance_spearman

And how many stories have you written to earn you the literary license to bash the story as you have?

I know LW is a tough category, but please think before you type.

The writing is clean with few grammar errors, the story has plot, and the characters are developed, at least enough to understand their feelings. The pace is good as well.

Would love to comment on one your published works.

Please remember, the work the author puts into the story for your benefit is all for free. You might want to think about that when you provide your 'constructive feedback'.

Ya'alls have a nice day now.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

Good story telling very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good But Kind of a Weak,Cop-Out Finish

I kind of agree with lance_spearman's comment. This story was mainly about a Marine on leave who was banging women left and right. The whole Maggie cheating on him just served as a "poor-me" vehicle ,and the "closure" he sought was swinging his dick one more time,this time into Maggie. Then poof,just like before he retreated back to the Marines. Over all,a good but flawed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so marines are fucking morons?

so marines are fucking morons? so marines are fucking morons?

No?

they dont deserve to be mocked or treated like a fucking dip shit.... because she thought so.

in her reason she blamed working late and she was alone...and his ,cunt mom and sisters who were Americana cunts supported her, typical for white women.

Closure can be you just never see or talk to that person again

So she did not complain or demand more or fight for him, her bobo mistake, was she fucked a guy in there marital bed.....and he was okay with that after serving.....wow what pussies ,maidens are or is it marines are....I mean it is not like they demanded Honor Duty Respect in the troops you deploy with.

That was her only reason, and he said okay, he fucked her, Wait did i read it wrong ?

No......so marines are known for being morally weak ....wait no they are not....but this writer seems to think so....she married the guy she fucked.....oppps a mistake.....so we light a cross on your lawn, make you wear a star, put you in a state school because your Indian, cover you head to toe when you go out.... these are just mistakes not meant to be insulting.....Bullshit.

Men cheat.. scumm that they are.....but they dont fuck them in the marital bed

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous

I haven't wrritten any stories - which doesn't mean I'm not capable of doing so.

I did not make any comments on the grammar or spelling in the writing.

You say the characters are developed well enough to understand their feelings. Your opinion. In MY (not your) opinion the characters were NOT developed well enough to understand the feelings or emotions to justify the title or the introduction to the story.

This author has written some good stories and I believe I've left positive comments on those. It is MY opinion that this story is not up to the standard of which this author is capable. I was not aware that the comment section is reserved only for fawning praise. I believe my comments were constructive; the author may consider them in future works or not. I will continue to read works by this author in the expectation that I will enjoy at least some of them.

rphinneyrphinneyalmost 6 years ago
A Marine that is proud?

Why did he need to buy a suit? He is a Marine "until dead or retired" so why not wear his Class A or Dress Blue uniform? I can't imagine any Marine who wouldn't.

Also, it isn't possible to punch someone in the nose and push it through to their brain. That is a persistent, but amazingly ignorant myth. A simple review of basic physiology should reveal the myth as impossible, and since it has never happened once, in over 100 years of professional boxing, I'd think most people would have figured that out by now.

Being Army myself, well, I can't fault you for the portrayal of a Marine as a little slow-witted. I love those jokes, myself...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Reconcile?

I don't think so.

Yes, they're both older and more mature, and I think that he may be on the verge of forgiving her, if he hasn't already. But trust her enough to get back together, ain't gonna happen, IMHO.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Me Again!

My Fellow Commenter's Remarks About Him Wearing His A's...or 1's...I Thought The Same? Why?....BUT! We didn't write The Story So For All We Say-The Author Could Have Him Cross Dressed (What A Sight I Never Wish To See--This Hulk Of A Marine In A Dress) See Ya!.. WOOF!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
S brooks

Well, maybe they could get back together, because they both st least think that they love each other, but it’d have to wait until his gets reassigned to the US or an accompanied deployment.

Even after that, if he stays in, he could draw another unaccompanied duty, or even draw sea duty. The author left this one wide open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hapus hapus

Glad to know that US mariners cried all the time. Do not worry their will be Russians to save their asses when they need it badly, just like WW II. There are Americans to save French asses and Russians to save American asses. We have to squeeze the Chinese somewhere. Ha Ha Ha !!!

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Cardinal rules

Never cheat in your matrimonial bed, not while playing the "our" song. Its toast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Okay

Okay story, with a couple of medium flaws.

A bit too much pussy being thrown at him just for walking through the door. As I recall, not counting his blood relatives, there were only 2 women in the story he did not screw.

Calls his Ex, agreeing they have to talk....but it takes 3 meeting to actually get to it. Kind of dragging it out a bit unnecessarily. And in-between he screws because no one with out his DNA but with a pussy can resist him.

Yet, better than I could write so 3 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Apparently

he made Mick Jagger look like a beginner slut magnet.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 6 years ago
Interesting good with flaws

Good entertaining read. Yes Marines are tough but they are human too! Many have wives and kids - any parent no matter profession who hasn;t cried or been near tears I don't believe is human. Being in the service is tough and being in the service and Married is almost impossible to keep both going. So get your 20 / retirement package and get out. Then get married. Granted some jobs (MOS) can be fine to be married but front line, fleet, and combat is NOT one. Overall good read!

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Moving story

with a sad but valid ending.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
disappointed

the story is very well written by an author with talent

i loved that he left and became a marine

but i was disappointed that he forgave her for cheating on him

he said it himself ..... once a cheater always a cheater

the ex deserves misery

like all the bitches she wanted more yet he still forgives her

so disappointed in the tough marine wimping out

keep writing you are good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Story was good but the ending could’ve been a little better. I think the guy who fucked his wife should’ve been beat a little more. Also you can understand his mind set being how close they were from little kids to dating then marriage. He lost his best friend and wife plus his manhood in one shot. As for him fucking a few girls in a week well it’s like fleet week in big cities . There are thousands of sailors out parting for the week and tons of woman looking to get laid. Friends in the service tell us whenever they are stationed in a non war area with leave they can get laid easy all the time. Single, dating , married it doesn’t matter they all want men in uniform. This friend and two others were in Boston for a week and hook up with two 50 years old married woman who had kids there age on a girls weekend away. He said for two days they fucked them like hookers in a Mexican whore house. They filmed a lot , it was like extreme anything goes porn . He said the last morning when they were all dressed and leaving they pulled there pants half way down leaned them ove the back of the couch and kept switching fucking them in the ass agin until they came. He said they felt really guilty and were so nervous about all the pics and videos. They promised them they would never post it anywhere which they never would but they are showing it to guys they know. He said they were very verbal with them the whole time calling them names , asking if they liked cock younger than there kids , if they were gonna start fucking there kids friends, they were making them say that they dicks were bigger than hubbies and better. One video had one fucking with her laying flat pulling her hair/ head back so she cold lick the black friends ass hole and balls as he laid flat by her face. He was telling only if your family and friends could see you now licking a 20 black soldiers ass hole while you take a 19 years olds dick in your pussy. They did say to the woman it was all just sex talk and they didn’t mean anything by it and really loved and appreciated the two days they had together. About eight months later one called them and said they were going to be at a conference in AC alone this time. Only the one I knew and a different friend went and fucked her for two nights. They even talked her into going in the bar down at the hotel and pick up a guy she saw that she liked and had him join them for a hour in her room . After that time they haven’t heard from her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was hoping for reconciliation

They were clearly not over each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ending?

You were doing so good and then that lackluster ending. What happened? Get tired of typing?

juderboyjuderboyalmost 6 years ago
What ending?

There was no ending. You will need a very unnecessary 2nd part to answer all the questions you left hanging in the first. Too bad.

ragnarok1ragnarok1over 5 years agoAuthor
2nd part

Am working on it. Hope to have it posted by the end of the month

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was glad you did not have them hooking back up. I thought the confrontation with the questions he asked her should of been alot more heated, it was just to forgiving way to fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If the shit got any higher...

in this story I would of had to put on rubber boots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next chapter

Kinda hope next chapter doesn't involve our marine getting severely injured - putting an end to his military service, coming home and Maggie reconciling with our wounded hero. She disrespected him and he actually caught in bed with her lover. Now there's a set of memories to live with.

She had her chance and doesn't deserve another. How about him meeting a fellow female soldier and making a fresh start.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Good story

Read it 3 times, solid writing. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TRUTH....

Most of this story has a ring of truth about it. Very well written. Some of these asshole writers seem to think that being hurt by some cheating cunt ends the desire to have sex. It was good to see Kurt porking whatever presented itself just like a real guy with real testosterone and a real dick would.

I also really appreciate him fucking that skank one more time before moving on with his life, feeling resolved.

And she gets to feel for the rest of her life the loss that is totally her responsibility. Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was ready to blast your ass

But you ended the story perfectly. There could have been a way to reconciliation if she had not cheated in their marital bed. That killed any chance. Why that was not brought up, I don't know. It should have been. But good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@lance_spearman

I'm with you. I've never understood the "if you don't write, you can't criticize" BS. Many of the most famous critics never worked in the fields they criticized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a good one.

The only aspect I found questionable was the ease that he had in sleeping with all the females who went gaga over his physique. Leaving his wife and the life he was comfortable with forced him look inside himself and to take control of his future. The physical changes influenced by the Corps were part of the new Kurt and accepting the personal responsibility for his future turned him into someone who respected his new life. As for the ending I think there could be reconciliation after he accepted his part of the marital problems. He assumed that his plans were Maggie’s plans but they were no longer teenagers dating after school and she too had dreams about her future.

Also, Mr. Wolfe’s book is titled “You Can't Go Home Again”. Anyone who has tried to revisit their past can understand the title. When I was in High School I attended a seminary for three years but left when I realized that I wouldn’t be a poor priest; obedience wasn’t something I could guarantee. Many years later when I went back to visit I discovered that the school had been sold and was now a State prison facility. When I was there if you broke the rules they asked you to leave; today if you break the ruled they make you stay longer. Things change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

It is clear that you don't have military experience from some of your descriptions as well as Kurt's internal dialogue but you conceded that up front and I was fine with that.

As a former active duty Marine and one who's wife cheated (while I was at war to boot) I was satisfied with their non-reconciliation, at least at that time in their lives. As one reviewer pointed out, military wives dont have great track records (actually neither do their husbands although not true in my case) and if she couldn't handle him working nights without finding someone to fuck then there was no way she'd handle a 6 month deployment. After knowing that she was capable of cheating once he would have been constantly worried about it while away, distracting him from his mission. As I became suspicious that my wife was having an affair while in the middle east, and having absolutely no control of the situation being thousands of miles away, I became a liability to my squadron. As a pilot I could have easily been killed and put my fellow Marines in danger. Not knowing is worse than knowing (one way or the other) and not being in position to find out the truth is a horrible place to be. In my case, I was correct in my assumptions. Even if she wasn't betraying our marriage it would not have mattered to my state of mind. In his case leaving a woman behind that had already cheated would have been a powderkeg.Trust in my experience, never is fully recovered no matter how much your in love. Their lives would have been miserable and probably would have ended in a second divorce.

As far as our hero fucking any and all interested females while he was single and back among the living (the Middle East is not conducive to.getting laid) lighten up people. Trust me, its exactly what he'd do. Although it took me awhile to get my confidence back (like him, my ex-wife had been my one and only) my post divorce was one of the best times of my life.....not the most meaningful mind you but fun as hell. I was relatively young, built and it was all about making up for lost time. I found many ladies that dig a man in uniform.

Confession time- I have read the follow up and liked it but am more so appreciative of the attention given to the issues surrounding our wounded veterans.

Thank you for writing both stories

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yes

Thank you for both your commentary and your service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long but good!

A very nice little Ditty! I could not see it going any other way. He got his revenge and he now know that the bitch was not better off!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Ya, those Marines are Pussies lol

I keep reminding all my retired Marine Buddies that. I tell them the Marines were one of the best pieces of equipment the Navy had, next to the Aircraft Carriers, Battleships, Destroyers, various Aircraft, etc. etc. etc. LOL.

That's ok though, they let me know the Marines are generous and sharing and have no problem sending their "Giveaway Ladies" to the Navy to enjoy. They feel bad for sending them with stretched out pussies and a sex drive that can never be satisfied by a Squid lol.

Of course, we all know the Air Force are the guys that get the best food and that high maintenance pussy. That's ok, they usually aren't that good in bed and most Grunts and Deck Swabbers are smart enough to steer clear of them lol. But damn, anytime I was near an Air Force Base I made sure I stopped in for some 4+ Star Chow.

Then again, I never knew how good I had it in the Navy when it came to food and the Officers Mess until I enlisted in the Minnesota National Guard at 0600 on 9-12-2001. Being a Branch of the Army, they really get the "Left Overs" and the shit detail in the Sandbox and other Shithole Kinetic Zones like Bosnia and Kosovo.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
disappointed

great story well written and then ruined by the ending

now he can let her screw him again because she will

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
MUSIC HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SIGN OF THE TIMES

some good,,,some bad,,,,,but always HAPPENINGS, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHAT???

Has there ever been a more female concept than "needing closure "?? Someone does a horrible thing to you and for some reason you need to know why or it will haunt you forever. GAG!!! They did it because they wanted to, anything else is just making an excuse.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

I enjoyed this story but it could of been so much better. The ending isn't really one and from reading the story a couple of times, It feels like they should of got back together, it might take awhile but it's obvious he still loves her and wants her otherwise he wouldn't behave the way he does. She obviously wants him back and has learned from that mistake.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Launch Pad...

...for another chapter. She's grown. He still loves her. Perhaps they've nothing left but a vision of a new beginning. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please another chapter.

Please give us another chapter where they get back together. But not where he was badly wounded by the bad guys. That would destroy what has been a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Corp's

Don't worry about the Marines being upset. Most cannot read.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Last time I heard Marines do have wives.

meganann10meganann10almost 5 years ago

This really needs another chapter good story but a very bad way to leave readers wondering

Storm113Storm113almost 5 years ago
Great story, 2*

Unfinished or it would be a 4 or a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
by timriv 05/19/19 Last time I heard Marines do have wives.

Yeah but she made herself a cheating fuckslut becuase we worked nights a few days a week and she was alone 20 hours a week

Imagine all the cock she would need to insert to handle being alone for months at a time 24/7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pity

These stories so often incorporate "blame sharing". She was a cunt; he was trying to build a future for them. Her fault entirely. He was doing what loving husbands do. There was also no need to pull the punch. Dillon assaulted him, and one punch is self defense. Dillion was trash who needed to be taken out. The world would be a better place if the "Dillions" were permanently taken care of. Unfortunately, this is heading toward a RAAC. Maggie should be left in the friend zone, at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did he get closure?

How does a one evening talk and a final fuck bring closure? I agree with the others that what they discussed, the questions on his list, all needed more time. Sacrifice the one night stands if you were worried about story length.

Personally I don't think I could fuck her after what I witnessed let alone "make love".

Just glad he didn't quit the service to reunite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was simply terrible

Way, way, way too long. You turned him into a caricature of a man. The male whore. Fuck everything that walks. Unable to really talk to his ex-wife. The Marines certainly wouldn't be proud of him. No honor to speak of. In the end, he crawls away with his tail between his legs. Ugly story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Job

The Marines would certainly be proud of him. Speaking from experience, unlike some comments below. Well written and a good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous