All Comments on 'Evil Intent'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Introduction of a young man to perversion and cuckoldry. I hope he's not ruined for life.

Fuck it.

HA HA HA HA HA

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHERE WAS JOLTIN JOE

and they didnt even mention PLASTICS 1 time TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A sly & oddly sweet coming of age story about a young man learning to play slots of all kinds !

The teacher was no cherry but a vintage berry. Quite nice ! Ty MGM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

the smoking of a meaty cock, the buggery of a cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

MGM strikes again. He does like his cuckold tales doesn't he? The REAL cuckolds will love this story.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Fun Read!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice cute little story

I got a kick our of it, refreshing and different.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
One in every school?

I remember the one in our school very clearly. Lillian! Unfortunately, I never ran into her in Vegas! Of course, if that would have transpired, I would have had to whip out a Brownie camera! Very nicely done.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very good story

I don't think that there was too much blackmail to it, and as far as forcing her to fuck, I think she did most of the forcing, but you can't rape the willing...

A believable well written story, thanks for the read.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

It is a fling story about my category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

Good story. Made you a favotite.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Brought back memories

of a teacher at my own school; she was gorgeous! .

If I'd had the chance when she was my teacher, I don't think I'd have managed to last the 90 seconds your character did - it would have been over quicker than a Usain Bolt 100metres!

Unfortunately, the next time I met her she was teaching one of my kids, she'd put on a lot of weight and her face was deeply lined.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Lucky Fucking Bastard

What straight, young man has not had the hots for at least one of their female teachers? Maybe in the 50s and 60s, at a Catholic school, with warted nuns. Me, I was 11-12, had the hots for a late 40's teacher. It's where I developed my love of mature women. I married an older woman. I'm sure there are a few, out there, that run parallel with the story, having the pleasure of living out there Boyhood fantasy.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Magnaman-ificent!! I foured it because of the little bit of blackmail. But Dude you nailed the sex scene, his thoughts afterwards, and Especially the relationship between her and her hubby. TAZZ. Epic com.me t!

I was trying to figure out an angle where I could write the reverse of Randis recent FFM story. This gave me a window into how it might work.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
All

We all had a teacher we crushed on. Mine was senior English teacher. She was a total babe. She was always nice to me, but not Mrs. Roberson nice. Alas.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I think he will make some older women happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS