All Comments on 'Executive Mother Ch. 02'

by fasthand

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In the butt Bob

Can't wait for mom to take sons cock up her ass.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should be so lucky. Glad intelligent ladies can enjoy their always horny sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Listen, it's ridiculous to come in and complain that watersports is too "out there" when we're all here reading incest stories. However, I think you will get a more positive response in the future if you include a disclaimer at the start of the story (ideally first chapter). That being said I'm really enjoying this story, orgies are surprisingly hard to pull off and you're writing them in a really sexy way, I hope you keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

everyone has stuff that they are into and stuff they aren't into. So to the Anon who complained about people complaining about the water sports coming into this story.. get a grip and grow up..

I was big into it.. nor am i okay with the mom being a slut.. he wasn't really given a choice with cindy. Cindys son has also had a few woman by that time.. I dont like that John's mom says well since you had cindy would you mind terribly if.. all while she's still on top of him.. and the first time they are together shes facing away from him and cindy joins in...

fasthandfasthandabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Not sure why some of you are all riled up over such a simple thing like a fantasy story. Giving tips on what you would like to see next is one thing, but simply frothing at the mouth is just silly, IMO. For example, if *I* don't like something in a story I read, I simply QUIT READING IT.

The bathroom thing was just something I wanted to add as I liked the idea of a bunch of women walking sitting or standing around pissing. I do don't scat stories nor do I read them.

Life is full of surprises, so are some stories. Deal with it. Thanks to all who read mine.

GreedyPaulGreedyPaulabout 7 years ago
Full of surprises

I clicked on your story expecting a fantasy story about mom and son. You took that expectation and ran to a whole new world. Well done making an orgy story. Not many of those written well. Your story line is a deep set hook that will not let go.

I absolutely love the descriptive analogies you provide. "Her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass with, they were sticking out the material like a baseball bat put inside a grocery bag." Where did the baseball bat in a grocery bag come from. That has to be rooted in real life.

As for the water sports, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it when I heard about it. When I ran into it in your writing I decided to give it a chance. It was hotter than I thought it would be. Think I might have to try it IRL. Don't listen to the haters that want to bash your writing because they can't own their desire. That said, you could avoid some bad ratings if you gave a warning before the story.

Overall I love your work. There are some grammatical and spelling errors. If you would like a proof reader, I would like to offer my service. If not, no hard feelings.

Looking forward to the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

This is a great story. I loved the part of urination. That made the story standout.

bsblfan2002bsblfan2002about 7 years ago
More please!

Great story and I like where it is headed - can't wait for more installments!!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I do not like Golden Showers, but everything else was fantastic.

Loved the fucking scenes. My cock is rock hard. So how old is Gina? Is she young without an 18 year old son. Why didn't John get a taste of Gina's pussy. Please keep this story going!!!!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I think the bathroom breakdown was a not real

It was designed to get more "kink" into the story. To me the Golden Showers were gross. The fucking was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok?

I am not a golden shower person but like the open mother son games. When is the next addition?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
don't stop!

next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really

well fasthand, I really got into the story and enjoyed it very much. how could you just end it when you had a format that called for 20 chapters ? I am disappointed with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratulations

Wonderful history. Waiting for another chapter. Urgently. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there should be more

i looked for another chapter as soon as i finished reading this!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore haters and keep writing!

Great story! KEEP WRITING,

sfcgac94sfcgac94over 6 years ago
HOT

Please write part 3, I want to know what happen that night and the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!

defo needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Peeing?

Except for the peeing I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
water sports

just too much emphasise on water sports

fasthandfasthandover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all for the comments. Sorry some of you are upset over the peeing. However, I am enthralled with watching a woman pissing. I love to have women sit on my lap in my backyard, drink beer & just piss away like there's no tomorrow. It always leads to hot monkey fucking, always.

hrobbiehrobbieabout 2 years ago

Personally, I don't like the peeing.

fasthandfasthand10 months agoAuthor

I have tried to expand this series but they keep rejecting ALL of my stories for whatever reason. They NEVER tell me WHY they're rejecting them either. I've submitted 5 stories, they've rejected ALL of them for no reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous