Executive Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, actually, I'm so glad you asked. I was wondering, hoping actually, that I might convince you and John to give it a try. With me."

Mother thought for about a half a second and said "Sure. Why not? What did you have in mind to do?"

Gina said, "How about you and John just lie back in the lounge and let me do the both of you at the same time? I think that'd be rather fun, not to mention rare, getting to pee on a mother AND her son at the same time."

"Let's do it" said Mother. She again hit the button, lowering the chair back to a reclining position. She adjusted herself so that our crotches were lined up together, I wrapped her in my arms so she could balance better.

Once we got situated, Gina did what I didn't expect: she laid right on top of Mother, which of course put both of them on top of me! I couldn't see Mother's face, of course, since her back was to my front. But I could hear her giggle as Gina arranged her body on top of Mother. Gina was only a bit shorter than Mother, not more than an inch or so. This allowed Gina to line up almost perfectly with Mother.

Mother put her arms around Gina so as to help her balance and I moved mine out of the way so Gina could have full body-to-body contact with Mother. Surprising me again, Gina began French kissing Mother, humping her pussy mound against Mother's.

Mother wasted no time in responding to Gina's actions, moving her pussy mound right back against her. I could hear them both moaning in passion with their kiss. Once again, my mother surprises me with her sexual actions.

As Gina and Mother get more animated in their rubbing, Gina breaks off their kiss and looks right in Mother's eyes. "Here we go" she said.

Gina must've held off from peeing all morning when everyone else was going in front of everyone else. Or maybe it was because she was so tiny that her bladder needed release more often? Regardless, as Gina held onto Mother's eyes with her own, she began peeing directly onto Mother's pussy, which then flowed down to my own crotch.

As Gina began peeing, Mother let out a gasp and wrapped her legs around Gina's waist. Mother locked her ankles together, pulling Gina into her as Gina continued to release her urine. At no time did Gina and Mother ever break eye contact with the other. It was as if the world did not exist for anyone else at that moment but those two for each other. They were in the moment together.

They both continued their humping each other, Mother's legs still wrapped around Gina's tiny waist. Gina had by now finished peeing but it hadn't slowed their movement with each other at all. If anything, the pace quickened.

Apparently Gina was able to rub herself in just the right way as she took both hands and held Mother's face tightly with them. "Watch me as you make me cum!" she said.

Gina then closed her eyes and humped Mother with a bit more force before letting out a loud "Uuuugggghhhnnnn" and tensing her perfectly toned body. Mother took the moment to squeeze her legs even tighter around Gina as she shook with the force of her orgasm.

Gina let go of Mother's face and Mother dropped her legs from around Gina's waist. She nimbly hopped up off of Mother and straightened up alongside of us. Mother slowly raised herself up from me and we once again raised up the chair to a sitting position.

Nothing was said as Mother and I adjusted back to a comfortable position together. Once we did, Gina leaned over and frenched Mother once again, only this time in a much softer kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Gina said, "Wow! Thanks for that! I always wanted to do something like that but never had the opportunity until now." She laughed as she continued. "It's obvious I had a good time. I hope you two did too?"

Gina stood next to Mother so Mother was able to gently rub Gina's ass as she answered. "Why, yes, I think I can speak for both of us that we enjoyed that immensely. I appreciate you thinking of it. Perhaps we can catch up with each other later, maybe after dinner?"

I noticed the entire time, Mother kept rubbing and squeezing Gina's firm, delectable ass. Gina certainly had no problem with Mother doing it as she moved in closer to allow her greater access. I noticed Mother moving her hand even further behind Gina's back as they continued talking but saying nothing.

About the time I thought Mother might have tried to slip a finger in, Gina gave out a tiny yelp and raised up just a notch. I observed Mother's hand moving but not her arm. Then it downed on me: Mother now had her finger in Gina's ass like she'd been doing to mine!

Gina was now reduced to saying nothing but blubbering. Mother apparently had hit upon Gina's weakness and was working it for all she could work it. Gina moved in as close as she could get to Mother, finally wrapping her arm around Mother's head and cradling it to her torso. Mother turned her face and greedily began to suck on Gina's nipple.

Gina let out another loud moan as Mother began to suck her nipple and continued to finger Gina's ass. I heard Gina let out a loud gasp and found out later Mother had slipped two fingers in her ass when I heard that.

"Yeeeesssssssss!!" shouted Gina as her orgasm erupted from Mother's fingers in her ass. Mother held Gina's nipple tightly in her front teeth as Gina shuddered in orgasmic bliss. She switched to licking her nipple as her orgasm wound down.

Gina let loose of Mother's head and Mother slowly slid her fingers from Gina's ass. They both had a cat-who-ate-the-canary look on their faces. They again exchanged a soft, lingering French kiss, only this time it was to signal an end to their fun.

Gina turned and walked away as Mother lowered herself back to me once again. "Well, John. What about maybe taking a nap in the room before dinner? I hear Cindy has some sort of contest tonight with a really nice prize package. Maybe we can rest up and see how we do in whatever it is? Think you mind sharing a single bed with you mom now?"

I replied "Sure, a nap sounds good. And no, I certainly don't mind sharing a bed with you. In fact, I was wondering if I could talk you into continuing it when we get home?"

12