Explanation of Love 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Paula.

"Gross," Terry said.

"Tell you what," Paula laughed. "Y'all order one of each; I got twenty bucks says you can't finish either one of them."

"But if we do; we get the twenty bucks?" Marlene asked.

"I am pretty hungry," Charlene said.

"Suppose we BOTH finish them?" Marlene asked.

"Twenty bucks each," Paula laughed. "But I got a feeling my money's safe."

Marlene was the first one to come to. She cracked open her eyes and looked around at the unfamiliar bedroom.

Next to her, Charlene lay, face down, one leg and arm hanging off the side of the bed, head buried underneath a pillow.

Where the fuck?" Marlene croaked

"No!" Charlene whined. "You just shut up!"

"God!" Marlene agreed.

Smells entered Marlene's consciousness and she felt physically ill.

"Hey," terry called out from the doorway. "Breakfast is ready."

"Oh, God!" Charlene protested.

"Come on; y'all said y'all have to be to work at nine," Terry reminded them.

"Oh, shit! What time is it?" Marlene yelped, sitting up too quickly.

"Eight," Terry said.

"God, come on, Charlene," Marlene ordered.

"Go away, both of y'all; I hate y'all," Charlene mumbled.

"So, had fun last night?" Paula asked as the two girls finally came down the stairs, not looking any better.

"Guess," Marlene mumbled.

"Did we...?" Charlene asked.

"Drink way too much, dance on the table, almost fall and bust your asses, go into the Hurricane Room with Shelley and tell Terry and me that y'all loved us and wanted to be gay with us?" Paula asked, putting down two plates of scrambled eggs and toast.

"Did we really?" Marlene asked, looking horrified.

"Yep," Terry agreed. Even wanted to make out with us to prove it; by the way, second hand volcano burger and Tequila Sunrise? Not a fan. Next time you shove your tongue in my mouth, brush your teeth first, huh?"

Marlene and Charlene stared at each other, stunned.

"Did we really?" Charlene whispered.

"Eat the toast first; it helps with the nausea," Paula counseled.

"So um, did um, did we...?" Marlene asked, nearly choking on her toast.

"Did we come back and have an all out lesbo orgy?" Paula asked, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah," Charlene asked.

"No," Terry said, putting them out of their misery.

"Oh, thank God!" Marlene said.

Then she looked up, horrified.

"Not that there's anything..." she stammered.

"Marlene, we knew it was the Tequila talking," Paula laughed.

"So, lat thing I remember is our burgers came and that girl Amber brought us our Sunrises and..." Marlene said.

"Still can't believe y'all ate them," Paula laughed. "The whole thing; both of y'all."

"I thought for sure you'd quit after your first bite," Terry laughed at Marlene. "I mean, you had sweat pouring down your face!"

"And I ate that whole Heart Attack thing?" Charlene asked.

And all the fries," Terry said.

"And left most of it in the parking lot," Paula laughed.

"Come on; we still got to go get your car," Terry urged. "Y'all are going to be late."

"God, can we call in sick?" Charlene asked Marlene.

"Both of us?" Marlene asked, killing that idea.

They ate, grabbed their purses and climbed into Terry's Escalade for the trip to the Dead End to pick up their Nissan.

"They were a real hoot," Paula commented as Marlene and Charlene drove away.

Chapter 16

Terry smiled as she finished styling Mrs. Hebert's hair. The old woman, a fussy, nit-picking woman, had been coming to the C.C.T.C. to have her hair colored and permed for nearly twenty eight years, and had always found fault with everyone that worked on her.

However, she could find no fault with Terry's service or Terry's handiwork. Unlike the other students, that just wanted to get her into the chair, and out of the chair as quickly as possible, Terry took her time, listened to Mrs. Hebert.

"There, what do you think of that, Mrs. Hebert?" Terry smiled, turning the chair so that Mrs. Hebert could squint into the mirror.

"Perfect," Mrs. Hebert declared.

"Oh good," Terry smiled as if she was genuinely pleased that Mrs. Hebert was satisfied with her work.

"And, here you go, dear," Mrs. Hebert pressed a dollar into Terry's hand.

"Oh, well, thank you!" Terry said, pocketing the one dollar bill.

"I hate you," Marlene grumbled to Terry as another client requested Terry, rather than going with the first available student.

"And I really hate you," Pat hissed at Terry, waiting by her station for anyone to come to her.

"Hi!" Terry greeted the middle aged man, ignoring her two friends' comments. "So what do you want to do today?"

"Let's see, I got two, maybe three hairs on top, not much more on the sides, what do you suggest?" the man joked.

"First thing, why don't we go ahead and get you shampooed?" Terry said, guiding him over to the sink.

Working on Saturdays meant that Marlene and Charlene didn't get as drunk, didn't make total fools out of themselves, but they did continue to meet up with Terry and Paula and Sonny and whomever Paula might have a date with on the occasional Friday night.

The twins loved Terry, loved Paula, but were slightly uncomfortable around Sonny; he seemed to have some anger issues.

"He's a lawyer; what do you expect?" Paula laughed, excusing his sometimes boorish behavior.

And, sometimes, Terry would leave Paula to entertain Sonny by herself and would go over to the twins' apartment.

In high school, the twins had both been nerds and had amassed an extensive collection of video games. They'd not studied, not applied themselves much at Russell Long High School, and had not been able to get scholarships to any college. So, in that regard, they were not typical nerds, but they did still continue to play their games. The games were often played at full volume, much to the displeasure of their neighbors.

"Graduation next week," Charlene reminded Pat, needlessly.

"Yeah, I know," Pat said glumly.

"And Marlene and I put out like a hundred resumes," Charlene went on.

"God, I even sent mine out as far as Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas," Pat said.

"Texas?" Charlene asked.

"Yeah, my old man lives in Austin," Pat said, leaning over the back of her chair, resting on her elbows. "Not that he wants shit to do with me."

She smiled playfully.

"Don't know why; we both got the same taste in women," Pat said.

"Shut up, Pat," Charlene laughed.

"But let me guess," Pat nodded with her head toward Terry, who was finishing the shampooing of her client. "Queen Terry already has a job, though."

"Miss Helena's in DeGarde," Charlene agreed.

"Bitch!" Pat cursed then smiled. "Damn it! I just want to hate her but I can't."

"Um, let's see," Darren simpered. "Um, Pat! Client wants a wax; you do that?"

"Absolutely," Pat agreed.

Darren returned a moment later with a grossly overweight middle aged woman.

"Hi, ever had a wax before?" Pat asked guiding the woman toward one of the small rooms.

"I didn't think some man was going to be doing me!" the woman protested.

"Ma'am, I'm a woman," Pat assured the woman.

Charlene bit back the laughter and brightened as Darren led a blind man over to her station.

"And this is Charlene; she'll be taking care of you, okay?" Darren said loudly, clutching carefully to the man.

"Hi!" Charlene said brightly. "Darren, you can let go of him now; I've got it. Want to take my arm?"

She offered her arm to the man and he brightened.

"Yeah, I told that guy a thousand times; I'm blind, not retarded," the man said.

"My uncle's blind; my sister and I both took care of him whenever he'd come over to the house," Charlene admitted.

"Cool," the man said.

Terry finished with her client, then saw that her shift had ended ten minutes earlier. She removed the white lab coat, making sure to retrieve her scissors from the pocket, and dropped it into the large bin.

"See you later," she called out to Marlene, who was sweeping up from her last client.

"Have fun," Marlene called out.

"Yeah, loads," Terry rolled her eyes.

Terry had confided to Marlene that she and Paula were going to Paula's parents' house for Andrea's ninth birthday party and neither she nor Paula were looking forward to it.

Today, Terry was driving the BMW; the Escalade had been making a funny sound whenever she came to a stop. So, George's Garage in DeGarde was working on it.

John Farmer remembered her from when she had the Malibu and had smiled when she got out of the Escalade.

"Bit of a step up from your old car, huh?" he asked.

Terry frowned when she drove up to the condo; Sonny's truck was in the driveway and he had effectively blocked the garage door. She had asked Paula to ask him not to do that, but he still did it anyway.

Terry parked on the street and entered the condo through the front door.

"Hey," she called out.

"Hey," she heard Paula call out from the upstairs bedroom.

Having no desire to see her lover making love with Sonny, she decided to go to the kitchen and make herself a sandwich.

A nude Sonny stood in front of the refrigerator, digging around.

"Beers in the door, remember?" she quietly told him.

"Think you could give me the keys to the beamer?" he said harshly, nearly snarling at her.

"Yeah," Terry said, digging the car keys out of her purse and laying them on the table.

She walked rapidly up the stairs and entered their bedroom.

"Hey," Paula greeted her.

"Hey," Terry said, stepping out of her four inch heels.

Terry looked at the bed to see what outfit Paula had set out for her and saw nothing.

"I um, that what you wearing to the party?" Terry asked as Paula buttoned up a gauzy top.

"Um, yeah, um, listen, about the party," Paula stammered, not looking at Terry.

""Think I got one like that," Terry said, opening the closet to look.

"Um, you mind not going?" Paula asked.

Terry stopped and stared at her.

"Paula! Andrea would be so crushed if you didn't go!" Terry said.

"Oh, no, no, I'm going," Paula said, still unable to look at Terry.

"Then what do you mean?" Terry asked, face twisted in confusion.

"I um, me and Sonny..." Paula stammered.

"You don't want me," Terry said heavily. "You don't want me to go to the party with you."

"It's not that, it's just..." Paula tried to convince Terry.

Terry sat down on the edge of the bed, holding it in place with her legs.

Last night. Last night, Terry had lay on this bed, on her left side. She had pulled her right leg up until her knee was mashed against her breast while Sonny pumped his cock in and out of her raw anus. Terry had licked and sucked at Paula's lips and clitoris while Paula's boyfriend fucked her sassed didn't enjoy anal sex, but Sonny seemed to truly enjoy anal sex with her.

Both Sonny and Paula had orgasmed; Terry had not. But it had pleased her to be able to bring pleasure to the two of them.

And not even twenty four hours later, they were both shoving her aside, as if she did not matter at all.

"Go ahead," Terry said listlessly.

"Oh Terry, don't be like that!" Paula wailed.

"No, no, don't worry about it; go ahead," Terry said and got to her feet.

"Please don't..." Paula begged.

"Please don't what, Paula?" Terry screamed at her. "Don't be hurt? Well, too fucking late for that!"

"Fine, fine, she's going to be a big whiney ass cunt about it, tell her she can go," Sonny spat as he pulled on his cotton briefs.

Terry found a loose, comfortable top and some jeans that didn't bind her and took them into the bathroom to change. She ignored Paula's weak attempt to placate her and tuned out Sonny' and Paula's conversation.

"Sonny, move your truck so I can get the truck out," Terry snapped at him.

"Why? Where you going?" Paula asked."

Probably over to Marlene and Charlene's," Terry

"Take the BMW," Paula offered.

"Sonny wants it," Terry spat, pulled on some high heeled sandals and left the room.

"Now, Sonny," Terry yelled up the stairs.

"Move it when I'm damned good and ready, bitch," Sonny yelled back down to her.

"Dumb ass," Terry said, seeing his keys laying next to the keys for the BMW.

Sonny was highly agitated when Milt Duhon knocked on their door a few minutes later and asked him if he planned to leave his truck in the middle of the road, or was he going to move it.

Terry had locked his keys in the truck, with the motor running. Since it was a non-emergency as far as they were concerned, the Bender Police Department was in no real hurry to send anyone out to unlock it. George's Garage was already closed; it was after one o'clock on a Saturday. Huvall's Texaco would be glad to send Jack Landry out, at ninety five dollars an hour, minimum one hour charge.

"She's going to pay me back too," Sonny snarled at Paula.

"No she isn't; she asked you to move your truck; you're the one had to be all ass hole about it," Paula said and smiled as the tow truck from Huvall's Texaco pulled up.

Sonny was livid when Jack Landry asked him to sign a waiver, releasing Huvall's from any liability should any damage be done to Sonny's truck from the efforts of Jack Landry to unlock the truck.

"I will not," Sonny refused.

"Okay, suit yourself," Jack shrugged and turned to bet back into his truck. "It's still ninety five bucks, though."

"Man, look, sign the damned thing, huh?" Milt said. "I got some place I got to be and you're blocking me in."

"That fucking bitch will regret this, you hear?" Sonny growled as he slashed his signature on the waiver form.

Less than a minute later, Jack had the door unlocked.

"Thanks; business doing pleasure with you," Jack smirked and got back into his tow truck.

Sonny pulled the truck back into the driveway, making sure to block the garage door again.

"And that's what started all this in the first place," Paula reminded him. "Pull your truck over to the edge, huh?"

"Fuck her," Sonny sneered.

"Sonny, pull your truck over to the edge," Paula ordered.

"No, how about this, huh?" Sonny snapped, put the truck in reverse and jammed his foot on the accelerator, leaving a strip of rubber on her drive way.

He very nearly rear ended Milt as Milt pulled his own pick up truck out of his driveway.

Sonny left another strip of rubber on the street as he drove away.

Terry pulled up to the convenience store and walked in. There were no customers in the garishly lighted place, so Marlene did not even bother looking up when Terry entered the building.

Charlene and Marlene were sorry, but they were working the evening shift at the convenience store so couldn't hang out.

"But, here, you can just crash on the couch if you want to," Marlene offered, holding out the apartment key.

"Yeah, we get off at ten," Charlene said, almost dropping the two cases of beer she was lugging from the storage room.

Charlene! Use a dolly, huh?" Marlene yelled at her sister.

"Why? I got it," Charlene said and again almost dropped the load.

Terry thought about it for a minute and smiled.

"Yeah, why not; I'm almost up with y'all on Call of Duty," she said.

"You wish you were," Marlene laughed.

Terry grabbed the key, then bought a twelve pack of beer. She didn't drink beer all that often; one or two cans left her feeling bloated and three cans made her a self-pitying drunk, prone to crying miserably.

But she knew that any beer that was left over would not go to waste; Marlene and Charlene would gladly drink it. Being only twenty, they couldn't buy beer, even if they worked at the store.

"And I need a good cry right about now," Terry told herself as she lugged the twelve pack up the flight of stairs to the twins' apartment.

Paula pulled up in front of her parents' home, steeled herself and grabbed Andera's present.

Andrea was the only one that asked Paula where Terry was; Sherri asked where Sonny was, and Ron yelled at Paula to get rid of her damned cats.

Andrea screamed with delight at receiving the laptop computer with JAWWS pre-loaded on it. She very quickly accessed the voice settings and sped it up to read at three times the default setting.

"Damn, Andrea, you can understand that?" Paula laughed as Andrea tabbed her way around the other programs on the computer.

"Well yeah," Andrea said, smirking.

"Thank you' tell Terry I really love it," Andrea said, hugging her sister.

"I sure will," Paula promised.

"So, um, Sis," RJ said, putting an arm around Paula, resting his hand against the side of her breast. "You um, you working on that new hospital, huh?"

"RJ, get your hand off my tit," Paula said, voice flat.

"So, um, think you could get me a Jo....ah!" RJ asked, then gasped in agony as Paula used a simple wrist twist to remove his hand from her breast.

"Paula you're hurting him," Sherri whined.

"God damn right I am," Paula snarled. God damn, Sherri! You're sitting right there, watching him cop a feel on me and don't do shit to stop it? Just how fucking sick are you?"

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" RJ gasped as Paula applied more pressure to the wrist, forcing him awkwardly to his knees.

"You!" Paula spat in her older brother's face. "Wash that greasy shit you call hair, get it cut, shave that stupid greasy ass mustache off, put on some real clothes and maybe I can get you on with Paul Robichaux; he's the general contractor doing the actual construction."

"Construction?" RJ complained, rubbing his wrist after Paula released him.

"We was thinking..." Rhonda said.

"Oh bull shit," Paula laughed. "That would be a first; any of y'all actually thinking."

"I mean, you gave that lezzie bitch Terry a fucking job being your personal assistant," Rhonda continued.

"And we all know what she's assisting," Sheridan smirked.

"That maybe you'd get me a job, you know, like looking over stuff, making sure shit gets done and stuff," RJ concluded.

"No," Paula said. "And just so that there's no misunderstanding, no. Not now, not never, don't even ask again. Not going to happen."

"We are your family," Sherri hissed.

"Don't remind me," Paula laughed contemptuously.

"You can help that, that Terry, but you can't even help out your own brother?" Sherri snarled, face twisted in anger.

"My own brother? My own brother is a worthless piece of shit wrapped in skin," Paula laughed.

She grabbed her purse off the couch.

"At least Terry's willing to work for what she has," Paula shrilled as she marched to the door. "I don't GIVE her anything; she earns it."

"With her tongue," Sheridan snickered.

"Andrea, don't forget that e-mail address I set up for you," Paula said. "I'll send you an e-mail real soon, okay?"

"But we're going to have cake!" Andrea protested. "You have to have cake!"

"No, Baby," Paula said sadly.

"I hate all of y'all," Andrea spat at Rhonda, Sheridan, Sherri, and RJ after the door slammed shut.

Paula drove home, then turned in the driveway, backed onto the street, and drove away. Sonny got out of his truck and tried to catch up with Paula before she left her own strip of rubber on the street.

"Fucking ass hole!" she screamed, even though the top was up and the windows up; he couldn't hear her.

Once again, Sonny had parked directly in the center of the drive, making entry to either side of the garage impossible. She had asked him to park on the edge so that she, or Terry could get into the garage. Being a man, he didn't understand that women needed the security of the garage in order to feel safe getting out of their car.

Terry. Terry had been on Paula's mind all day; first when Sonny demanded that they go to her sister's birthday party, just her and him, leaving Terry out of the celebration, and then when she had to ask Terry not to come, and had seen the hurt in Terry's eyes.

But not once, since Terry had left their home, had Paula picked up the cell phone in her purse and held down the number 2 to call Terry.

1...345678