All Comments on 'Exponential Lust Ch. 4'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BlakJakBlakJakabout 19 years ago
who are you??? (smile)

Don't know if you are male or female, but you have a delicious way with words. The story that I've read so far was very well written. Excellant story line and very good verbage. I'm an older male that loves sex and loves to see women sexually satisfied. I surely hope that if you are a female that you enjoy sex as much as your characters do. You can be sure I'll read the rest of your postings. My email is ch1032@mchsi.com should you feel the need to chat with an admirer!!!

Have a great day

chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Engineered Erotica

The heavy use of mathematical metaphor suggests the author must be an engineer, probably male and I would guess young and single. I would look for him in the academic world, probably as an advanced student or new faculty member who is somewhat disappointed with his social accomplishments, maybe combatting a mild inferiority complex, but doing so quite successfully. Author, how did I do on my guesses?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY !

YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC WAY WITH YOUR WORDING THIS WHOLE STORY WEATHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT ...SO FAR ONE OF THE BEST COCK HARDING STORY'S I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE ...I SURE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOR ...I AM WONDERING IF IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL GET TOGETHER WITH THEM ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one great fuck

love the story exponenetial lust "WOW" what a great story read the whole of it and love every bit i only wish it had gone on a bit longer and added the mom from next door and her son, lets hope there is a follow up to this story, but in any case great writing keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lust to the nth degree!

The math lover in me could not have been more elated as I read your lustful exposse. Obsession is such an incredible turn-on! Very nice.

David48 (david48@literotica.org)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best story on literotica

Youbadboy is also an excellent writer. But after having read hundreds of stories on Literotica site, I can say with certainty that this is by far the best and more erotic story that I have ever read. You somehow know how to find and kick into the right veins of quake fault lines in any intelligent and imaginative persons brain. Manipultating another forbidden person's sexuality, and then exploring and getting aroused by the very imagination of how that other (taboo) person is seeing you, and how, because of your deliciously wicked manipulations, is crossing the boundaries of what is forbidden, and finally lusting for you. Enjoying the monster that you have unleashed and then enjoying it. Mother imagining how son is seeing her and then getting aroused by how how sinfully he his lusting for her, and then seeing herself again from his mind, and so. My god, this is one hell of wickedly erotic stuff. Intelligent, bold and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lust for Mum

Great story- looking back I realize that I always wanted to suck my Moms tits as an adult, and drill my tool deep inside her cunt.

Keep telling good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing...

First off I must say this is by far THE BEST story I have ever read. Your excellent vocabulary and wording are so refreshing that they make the story that much better than the theme alone. I came across Exponetial Lust when I was browsing before heading to bed. Needless to say, I didn't actually get into bed until I had read all four chapters. Whether you be man or woman I would like to congratulate you on an entirely satisfying story, thank you. If you are looking for further ideas or discussions, don't hesitate to contact me.

M

(omdpimp@hotmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You

for a well written and developed story. You brought in the neighbors too quick. I would like to see the new mother and son join up and continue down the road of taboo incestual sex. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dream come true

very fantastic story that happened in reality. i loved, cant express in words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fantasticly written

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and cconsider it one of the best I have read....Especially when you use those .50c

words ...great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
divorced dad who's ex recruted a ew man of the house.

loved your story all the way through with it's sexy twists and turns. I believe my ex lusted for my handsome son as the mere thought of their sensuality was sensed by me with clear intuition. What a sexy story! Doyou have more? lilome.1957@yahoo.com

guyman422guyman422almost 13 years ago
GREAT story line......

I particularly enjoyed the plot and the tension of getting "caught". Great work. I look forward to reading your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great series!

I noticed the comment by the anon who wrote "lust for mum." He said, "I always wanted to suck my Moms tits as an adult, and drill my tool deep inside her cunt." It's good that he can admit it now, but sad that he never got to fuck his mother. A lesson for lots of boys: if you feel the urge to fuck your mom, get off your ass and get going. You'll know the best moves to put on her. Keep in the front of your mind that the goal is get your stiff young prick up your mother's mommy-hole and blow your young balls up where you were once a little baby ("he shoots, he scores!"). Go make that special cunt yours, guys, and good luck.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

It would have been so much better without introducing new characters at the last second or all the flowery writing at the end. This is a porn story about a son and father fucking the mom/wife at the same time. It needs to be raw, not flowery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous