Exponential Lust Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers

“Oh, Don, yes, fuck me there!” I cried out in delirium of pleasure. “And Bobbie, don’t stop. Lovers, fuck me forever!”

I was swooning not just from the physical event but from the sheer incredible taboo-breaking meaning of it.

Ahead of us, as Timmy came on his mother’ ass with a crescendo of sperm, Janice fell to the ground but continued to film us.

“Oh, yes, I cried out.”

Janice and Timmy watched, enthralled.

“She taking them both at the same time, Mom!” Timmy said in astonishment to his mother.

“Yes, yes,” she replied with excitement.

It was all so transcendent, so beyond anything that anybody had ever imagined as happening on a warm summer morning on that sweet green grass below a clear blue sky.

Then, a few moments later, Bobbie pressed hard into me, shooting his sperm into my throbbing rectum while I shuddered with a series of orgasms and as Don shot his load into me too. Then we all three fell to the grassy ground.

We smiled to each other and rested until a while later, Janice and Timmy said goodbye to us and returned their home across of the lawn.

I felt a warm glow inside me and sensed that it was part of some hidden pattern of shared feeling among us: myself, my loving husband Don and our wonderful boy Bobbie.

I raised my eyes to take in the heavens above us and to attend more closely to the surrounding world of grass, trees, birds, and other sometimes hidden creatures, large and small. The sky was an incredible blue with several puffy white clouds suspended in it. Blades of grass, gently moving in the breeze, produced a slight and welcome tickle of our nude bodies. The world was so lovely.

Life thrived under the nurturing warm radiation of the morning sun: the chirping of freely flying birds, the rustling of fractal leaves in the breeze – and we ourselves, fortunate creatures of the living planet, resting peacefully there on the welcoming grass.

A small plane flew over us. Its pilot would observe three nude bodies in the grass, never guessing the antecedent events that had transpired on that sunny summer morning. Gradually, the buzz of the plane became faint as it disappeared from view. Afterword on Exponential Lust

In those moments there on the grass, and later, I sensed my connection to an all-embracing nature around us and felt in harmony with it. What we had done in our orgiastic encounters was to join in the universal pulsation of nature.

In nature, the words we uttered that resounded so forcefully in our brains and that ignited our lust and fostered an abandon of social conventions were only certain sounds emitted by living organisms. They were the sounds of organic need and organic fulfillment clothed in the syntactical forms of human language.

And those acts we had done together and would do again? What were they but exemplars of the physical connectedness that is the very soul of the natural world in which the creatures arising in it know only one law: enjoy life!

We arise and perish, enjoying but a brief interval poised between birth and death, giving us reason to wonder what meaning can be given to our transitory existence. But, sometimes within such a brief string of living moments unified around a self that persists and can remember at least some of its past and anticipate at least some of its future, we are blessed with ecstasy. In those memorable moments we encounter our innermost being in all its brief but precious pulsation of life!

Yet, it is in such a context of ultimate ecstatic enjoyment that exponential lust arrives at its inevitable limit.

In transcending a sexual taboo that categorizes certain actions as horrible infractions of the nature of things, we incestuous lovers are basking in certain real possibilities of life by boldly allying ourselves with that deeper character of nature that reaches back to well beyond our pre-human ancestry into the remotest regions of the great tree of life – a character wherein irrational id rather than rational ego has its home, driving creatures to undertake acts for the sake of enjoyment of their brief moments of existence.

And then I suddenly understood the place of human taboos within the majestic universal order of things.

By placing before us a profound conceptual barrier to the fulfillment of our feelings of love – which always mingle physical reality with human ideas -- the taboo served to amplify the ecstatic nature of the forbidden union of bodies. If and when mother and son not only love each other but also make love then, with this physical realization of forbidden desire, motherly love is transmuted and made into moments of incredible eroticism both in anticipation and in memory.

Yet, each successive episode of lust-driven incestuous lovemaking must follow the law of diminishing emotional returns. Eventually, the curve of lust ceases its ever-upward trajectory. The exponential process is terminated.

Thenceforward, although there is loss, yet there is compensatory gain. For then there can be the inner peace that comes with the end of lust and yet a peace that is not a sign of deadly stasis, but rather an aspect of our perpetual enjoyment – as long as we are alive -- of that incessant and insistent sexuality that is part of our nature and that, in turn, is a mirror within us of nature and of the pulses of life that characterize nature.

Let the birds sing! Let people make love!

Farewell, dear readers. And, for those of you who have stayed with this story over its four parts, thank you for being so responsive. I’d love to have your own closing comments.

NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers
12