Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

Tim only lasted about six long strokes when he came. "OH SHIT!" He moaned as he emptied his hot juices deep inside of her. He realized she had not climaxed. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Don't worry. You'll be hard again very soon." She giggled as she squeezed his prick with her inner muscles. He was hard again much faster than she had expected and this time lasted almost five minutes before he came again. This time Maggie climaxed. "OH GOD TIM!" She cried as her body exploded. As soon as he pulled out she jumped to her feet.

"This is our secret." She said as she moved her soft lips to his. They French kissed for almost a minute. "Thanks for making my wedding night perfect." She quickly dressed and left.

Maggie returned to the hospitality suite but Joe was not there. She found Jill in the corner. "Where is Joe?"

"He asked where you were and I told him what you told me to say. Then he left."

"Alone?" Maggie asked.

"No. He left with his sister."

Maggie grabbed her purse and headed up to the penthouse. She slowly opened the door and walked into the small sitting area outside the bedroom. The double door was partially closed. She could hear voices as she snuck up to listen.

"I can't believe you are really married." Jennifer said to her brother.

"I told you Maggie would be the perfect one." Joe laughed.

"I'm not sure. She seems pretty conservative."

"She'll come around."

"Maybe she won't like what you and I like." Jennifer laughed.

"Just give me some time." Joe answered.

Maggie knew she had to take a chance. She gently pushed on one of the doors until it opened enough for her to look inside. She saw the large wall mirror which showed the other side of the room. Sitting on the bed was Jennifer and standing up in front of her was her husband. She gasped when she saw he was only wearing a shirt. His bare legs stuck out like matchsticks below.

"Do we have time?" Jennifer asked as her hand moved up under the tails of his long shirt.

"Not much." Joe moaned as her fingers curled around his hard-on.

"This won't take long." She giggled as she moved her head forward enough for her lips to find the tip of his shaft.

"God. You are the best cocksucker I know." Joe moaned as she quickly sucked in his seven inch prick.

Maggie was still in shock as she moved slowly backing to the door and out of the room without making a sound. She hurried down to Jill's room. Luckily Jill had come back to her room. Jill let her in.

"Are you OK?" Jill asked her noticeably upset friend.

"I don't know where to begin." Maggie said as Jill hugged her body into hers. They moved back to the bed and for the next ten minutes Maggie told Jill what had happened. Jill sat with a shocked look on her face.

"You want to leave him?" Jill asked not sure how Maggie felt.

"That's the part that troubles me." Maggie said. "All of this really turns me on. Does that make me a bad person?

Jill thought about what she had told her about Tim's big penis. "I don't think I would mind it too much as long as I had a brother-in-law with a penis that big." Jill grinned. "We are going to be here for a whole week. See how it plays out and then make your decision."

Maggie smiled. "How would you like to meet Tim?"

"Now?" Jill asked excited.

"Sure." She moved over to the phone and called Tim's room. "Tim would you come up to 523 and help me please? I'll tell you when you get here." She hung up the phone.

"Now all you have to do is play passed out." Maggie laughed.

Jill moved over to the bed and fell face forward. "How's this?" Her short maid of honor dress had moved up until the bottom of her pink ass cheeks could be seen. Her baby blue thong was wedged deep between her buttocks.

"Perfect." Maggie said. "Now be quiet." Maggie starred at her ass. She had always wondered how sex with another female would be. Her thoughts were broken by a knock at the door. She opened it and pulled Tim inside. "Jill passed out and I need some help undressing her." Tim looked at the other girl's body and smiled.

"Sure." He said moving over to hold Jill up as Maggie unzipped her dress and pulled it down over her ass cheeks. He held her body up as Maggie pulled off her bra and pulled down the thongs.

"Want to turn her over?" Maggie giggled. Tim smiled as he pulled her arm around until her small but very firm breasts appeared. Her hard pink nipples were almost an inch long. Maggie pulled on her hips until her lower stomach appeared. They both looked at the small puff of dark brown pubic hair sitting above her shaven slit. As they lowered her body her legs moved almost a foot apart which made her pussy open. Her hard clit was peeking out at them.

"She has a nice body doesn't she?" Maggie asked seeing the hard bulge again in his pants.

"Yes." He answered.

"Her legs are so soft." Maggie said as she moved her hand to her friend's knee and slowly up the inside of her thigh.

Jill tried to remain still but she had not planned on her best friend touching her like she was. Maggie's fingers were so soft compared to the other men she had slept with. She figured she was just teasing Tim until the fingers not only approached her pussy they moved over it. "Look at how damp she already is." Maggie said as her fingers spread open the outer lips to see her damp hole. Her fingertip slipped down into her moist folds until she found her hot opening. Jill moaned as the long narrow finger moved deeply inside of her. Her legs opened wider.

"You want to do this with your prick?" Maggie asked Tim as her finger moved in and out.

"While she is asleep?" Tim asked shocked. He knew it would be rape. "I can't while she is asleep."

"Well what if she is awake and asks you to fuck her?" Maggie giggled. Her finger popped out and moved up to her hard clit. She knew Jill could not pretend to be asleep if she rubbed.........

"OH PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Jill cried out as her eyes opened to look at the two of them. "Yes. Please Tim. Please fuck me." She moaned.

Tim looked at Maggie.

"Don't' look at me. I've gotten her ready for you." Maggie laughed as she continued to flick across Jill's clit. "Hurry get undressed. I'll keep her ready for you."

Tim's clothes flew off and he moved over Jill's body. He watched as Maggie pulled her hand away and grabbed his tool. She aimed it at Jill's hole and let go. "Show her what I taught you." Maggie whispered in Tim's ear. She moved back as Tim's ass moved slowly down. Jill's body moved up on the pillows as his prick burrowed deep down into her depths. "OH!" Jill moaned as the ten inches fucked in and out of her. Neither of them noticed Maggie as she left the room.

*****

Joe pretended to be asleep when Maggie returned. He was glad she had not come back earlier but had wondered where she could have gone for so long. He heard her undress and move into the bathroom. The sound of the shower kept him awake and when it turned off he heard the door open and felt her body slip into the bed next to his. She moved her naked body up against his and pushed her hand nipples into his back. He knew she wanted to fuck but he was way too tired after his mutual oral sex with his sister. After a few minutes Maggie gave up and rolled over.

Joe woke up the next morning and thought he was still in the wet dream he had during the night. A warm mouth was on his hard prick and a tongue was licking up and down the side. He picked up the bedspread and looked down at his new wife's head bobbing up and down. It was the first time she had ever awaken him this way.

When Maggie felt the spread lift she knew Joe was awake. Her body was still craving sex as she lay in bed this morning thinking of Tim's long dong. She curled her body around until her head was on her husband's lap and her stomach was by his head. When he picked up the spread she moved her stomach towards his head.

Joe felt her warm pubic mound pressing against the side of his face. He grinned and turned his head until his tongue slipped into her damp pussy. Her body was on fire as they raced to bring each other off.

Maggie felt his spunk shooting out the small hole and quickly moved her mouth away. His juiced splashed against her chin and down onto his stomach. At the same time her own body exploded.

"What brought that on?" Joe asked as she moved her face up to his neck.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you." She whispered.

"Sorry about last night. I waited for you but fell asleep."

"That's OK. Last night was special."

"It was?" He asked surprised.

"Well yes. I spent it with our family and friends." She smiled.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked.

"I was hoping to go into town and do some shopping." She said. "Do you think your sister might want to go?"

Joe sat up. "I'm sure she would. Let me call her." He quickly picked up the phone. "You want to go shopping with Maggie and me?"

Maggie smiled. She knew Joe hated to shop but was jumping at the chance of getting the two of them together. He hung up the phone. "She will meet us downstairs in an hour."

They rolled out of bed, showered, and dressed. Jennifer was sitting in a short sundress when the two of them walked into the lobby.

"I've reserved a Coach for us." She said smiling.

"A Coach?" Maggie asked.

They moved outside and looked at the opened wagon pulled by a horse with a dark-haired native man sitting on top.

"It's only a short ride and we will be taking the dirt road by the ocean." Jennifer said as she moved up into the wagon. Maggie couldn't help but notice her green panties that flashed out as she climbed up in front of Joe. Neither could he. Joe helped Maggie up and also got an eyeful of her beige thongs. The Coach moved slowly at first as they moved away from the large hotel complex but when it got to the open road the driver sped up.

The three riders sat in the rear bench seat facing forward. When the Coach sped up the wind blew into the coach and whipped up both women's short dresses. Maggie pulled hers down by instinct but then realized that Jennifer was making no attempt to pull hers down. She looked down at the green sheer panties resting at the vee of her sister-in-laws legs.

"Don't bother." Jennifer laughed. "It will just keep doing it." Maggie looked at her husband who was smiling. She smiled back and let go of her skirt. Her whole lap was now exposed. At first she didn't mind because it was only Joe and Jennifer peaking down at her warm thighs but suddenly she noticed the driver peaking back at her. It was probably one of his quirks. She immediately pulled and held her dress down.

"Give him a thrill." Jennifer whispered in her ear. Maggie then realized what the thing was between Joe and his sister. They liked to flash others and were voyeurs. And now they were getting off by her showing her private areas. She glanced down at her husband's lap and saw that he was hard. Maggie decided to play along as she lifted her hands and her dress again flashed up over her damp panties.

The trip only lasted about ten minutes and when the driver helped Maggie down she gave him a smile. He smiled back. "I'll be here when you return." The man said as he held her hand a little too long.

Maggie and Joe held hands as they walked next to Jennifer through the narrow street with small shops on each side. The merchants were standing outside trying to get them to come into their shop. Finally Jennifer saw a dress she liked and pulled them both with her into the tiny shop. Inside the shop sat a teenage boy.

Maggie and Jennifer looked at the different dresses and both picked out a dress and a thong bikini that they liked and wanted to try on. Maggie looked for a dressing room but couldn't find one. Surely they didn't expect you to undress in the shop. She looked at the boy who was now standing and watching the two beautiful women.

"Do you have a dressing room?" Maggie asked.

"Yes. Over there." He said smiling. Maggie turned and saw a single panel of cloth hanging in front of a full length mirror. It did little to shield anyone in the store from seeing them.

"Good." Jennifer quickly said as she carried her two dresses over and behind the curtain. She motioned to Maggie to join her.

Maggie looked at Joe who was grinning ear to ear. Mr. Voyeur was in heaven she thought. "How old are you?" She asked the young lad.

"Eighteen." He said grinning. He made no motion to leave the store while they undressed.

"Why not?" Maggie asked herself as she walked towards Jennifer who had pulled the sundress over her head and was standing in only her skimpy matching bra and panties.

Maggie stood facing the mirror and pretended the two males were not watching as she also removed her dress. She peaked in the mirror to see the boy's eyes on her almost bare buttocks. She had to admit it was making her hot. Maggie forgot about Jennifer until she glanced in the mirror and saw that the woman had removed her bra and was now flashing her huge breasts.

"It's better without the bra." Jennifer said as her hands moved behind Maggie and released her bra clasp. Before she could object Jennifer pulled the bra off of her body. She stood in only her panties in the view of the two males who were smiling at her in the mirror. She smiled back and quickly pulled up the dress. Her hard nipples were poking out the front of the white linen material.

"Come out and let us see." Joe said. Maggie realized he had said 'we' meaning the boy too.

Jennifer also moved out with the tighter dress doing little to hide her well formed mounds and dark nipples. They stood next to each other while the men goggled them up and down.

"I'm not sure about the top." Joe announced as he moved over and pulled out the elastic of the material. "Is it tight?" Before Maggie could answer Joe pulled the elastic down over her bare breast. Again he was showing the public her soft treasures.

Maggie's heart raced as she watched the young man's eyes staring at her nipple.

"I think it is leaving a red mark." Jennifer commented as she pulled the elastic over the other round orb.

"And, the bottom is so short." Joe said as he grabbed the hem and lifted until the dark pubic hairs of her mound could be seen through the beige cloth.

"Take it off and try on the swim suit." Jennifer said. Maggie tried to grab the dress but Joe quickly stripped it down to her feet.

"Wait!" Maggie cried out as she felt Jennifer's fingers pulling down her thong. She tried to grab it but it was soon down by her dress. She immediately moved her hand over her exposed pussy.

Here she was a grown woman being undressed in a pubic shop with a horny teenage boy looking at her.

"Lift your feet." Jennifer commanded as she held the bikini bottom open for Maggie to put her foot and leg into. When both feet were in Jennifer pulled the tight material up her legs and over her thighs. She stopped at Maggie's hand which was still folded over her pussy. "Remove."

Maggie lifted her hand and they all stared at the visible drops of moisture on the pink folds of her slit. "Open your legs." Jennifer commanded.

Maggie did as she said and felt the hot lips between her legs open up. The thin bikini bottom move up over her pubic mound and snapped into place.

"How about you?" Joe asked his sister. They had played this game many times in the past.

Jennifer smiled and quickly stripped off her dress and pushed her green panties over her small heart shaped bush. She took her time pulling up the thin thong. "You like?" She asked the young teen. "Very much." He said with perfect English.

Maggie saw the passionate looks between the two of them and moved back behind the curtain. As she once again undressed she looked in the mirror to see Jennifer standing close to the young man. She heard Jennifer whisper something and then saw the boy smile and shake his head yes. Slowly Maggie watched the other woman's head lower down the front of the boy's body. God. She was going to give him a blowjob.

Joe could see the shocked look on his wife's face as she watched his sister go down on the 18 year old boy. He could also detect the excitement as they both watched Jennifer's mouth moving up and down the thin but somewhat long dark penis. The boy's groans could be heard out on the street as he came.

Maggie was breathing hard as Jennifer moved back behind the curtain with her. "The clothing is free." She giggled. Maggie thought about what she had seen last night when Jennifer had also given her husband the same pleasure. How could they be so free with their passion she wondered?

As they walked out of the store the young boy yelled for them to come back whenever they wanted.

*****

"What now?" Maggie asked Joe and Jennifer as they walked further down the block. Jennifer kept peeking into the different shops until she stopped and said, "In here." They moved inside to find a young teenage girl folding clothing at a rear table.

"Hello" she said as she turned to smile at them. Maria was working the store alone today because it was a normally slow day. Her mother had gone to the large island with her father.

Jennifer whispered to Joe and he whispered back. Maggie again was left out of the plan whatever it was.

As Maggie walked around looking at the various clothes Jennifer moved over and was talking to the young girl. She saw her husband standing back pretending to be bored. Maggie heard the girl giggle and shake her head no. Jennifer talked some more and again the girl giggled and blushed. Maggie moved over to Joe. "What is she doing? She whispered.

Joe could see the excitement on Maggie's face. "She's asking the girl to model for us." He whispered.

"You mean?" Maggie asked. Joe smiled and shook his head yes. She knew it meant naked.

"OK." Jennifer announced as she walked back to huddle with Joe and Maggie. "But it has to be in the back. Close the door and put the sign on it." She told her brother.

Joe did as she asked and they turned to see the girl missing. They slowly moved through the racks of clothes and between two long curtains framing a doorway. As they walked down a narrow hallway they heard a voice to the side. "In here." They moved towards the sound and saw the girl standing with her hands folded across her stomach blushing.

"Wait." Maggie said. "How old are you?" She asked the frightened girl.

"Nineteen." She whispered. The girl had the face of a fifteen year old.

"Satisfied?" Joe asked his wife. They moved closer and sat down on a long bench in front of the nervous girl Joe looked at the plain dress and short black hair on the girl. This was going to be good.

"How much are you paying her?" Maggie whispered to Jennifer.

"50 dollars." Jennifer whispered back. "I would have paid more."

"I don't know what to do." Maria said softly while looking down. She was probably the only 19 year old virgin on the island mainly because her overly protective father kept the boys in the Catholic School away.

"Why don't you help her?" Jennifer asked Maggie.

"ME?" Maggie said loudly. "But........" She looked at Joe who nodded his head in agreement. Maggie turned and looked at the girl who was smiling at her. She wanted her help and couldn't remove her clothing on her own.

Maria tried to pretend the other two were not watching her when the nice looking woman moved over to her. The dress was made to fall over her head and shoulders and was easily removed by just pulling the shoulder straps down over her arms. Maria's eyes closed when she felt the woman's fingers drawing the thin straps to her arms. Suddenly her body got a chill from having no protection except her plain white bra and panties.

"Damn." Joe exclaimed when he saw the girl's body. Her breasts were squeezed into a too sizes too small bra and were overflowing the cups. Her dark skinned stomach moved down over her deep navel to full white panties. The girl had to have the largest bush he had ever seen on a female. It looked like a mound of dark cotton stuffed under the junction of her panties.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers