Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch him." Maggie ordered to her sister as she lay on her side facing him. She watched Janet's quivering hand move between their bodies until it found his huge prick.

"Touch her." She ordered. Joe smiled as his fingers moved over her soft hip to press down between her thighs which she slowly opened.

"Ahhh." Janet moaned when his fingertips found her hard knob. Suddenly Janet lost control as her hand moved off his prick and around his ass. She opened her thighs and pulled him into her. Joe's hand found his prick and aimed it into her dripping love nest.

"Give it to me please." Janet begged. She pushed her stomach forward until the huge crown moved inside. Her body rolled onto its back to allow him on top.

Maggie smiled as she watched their bodies slap together. She was horny now and decided to see how much teasing Jim would take before he succumbed to her. She fixed her hair and left the two bodies in heat to travel down to the casino to find Jim.

*****

Jim was sitting at the ten dollar blackjack table alone when Maggie moved to the empty seat next to him. The table was towards the rear of the casino and well secluded from the rest. "Hi bro." Maggie giggled as she moved her hips back in the seat making sure to let her short skirt ride high on her thighs.

"Maggie." Jim said smiling. "I thought you would be spending most of your time in the honeymoon suite."

"I think Joe is tired of me. He told me to leave him alone for a while." Maggie grinned. She could see his eyes peaking down at her warm legs.

"He's nuts. What I wouldn't give to be in his place." He laughed.

"Can I play?" She asked, giving him a cute smile.

"Sure. Here's a hundred in chips." Jim said playing the high roller. He was actually four hundred in the hole at that moment.

"Will you teach me how to play?" She asked smiling.

"This is not the place to learn how to play." He laughed.

"Let's go to your room." She suggested. Her skirt was now so high the edge of her pink panties was visible and Jim did not miss it.

"I don't think Janet would be too happy with you being in our room." He laughed nervously.

"Janet went out with Mother." Maggie lied. "She won't be back for at least an hour."

Jim's mind raced. Never would he ever have a chance like this again to get Maggie alone in a bedroom and she seemed to be coming on to him with the obvious show of her panties. "OK. Let's do it." He cashed in his remaining chips and they stopped by the gift shop on the way to his room.

Jim looked quickly in the room to make sure Janet was not there and ushered the young married girl quickly inside. The table had both of their suitcases on it. "I guess I'll have to clear off the table.

"Come on lets play on the bed." Maggie giggled. She crawled across the bed making sure he got a good look at her pink buttocks poorly hidden by her pink bikini panties. She turned and sat Indian style making sure the front of her skirt covered her opened crotch. She wanted to tease some before he saw the golden beaver.

Jim was wearing slacks and a polo shirt. His penis was fully swollen as he sat across from her on the bed.

Jim spent the next five minutes showing her how to play and some tips. "You ready?" He asked. She moved back on her hands which stuck out her young ripe breasts and pulled the skirt up until most of her creamy thighs were exposed.

"Hit me." She laughed.

"I can't hit you until you have your two cards." Jim smiled back. Good she was so cute and a lot sexier than his frozen wife. He dealt the two cards and Maggie stopped him.

"Wait. What do we bet?"

Jim looked around the room. "I don't know. What do you think?" He almost fell off the bed when she said. "How about our clothes?"

"That's pretty funny." He laughed figuring she was teasing him but her face was serious and so was she. "I don't think Joe and Janet would approve."

"It's just clothes. We won't be fucking or anything like that." She said trying not to smile when he heard the 'F' word.

Jim squirmed on the bed. He knew this could cause serious problems but right now all he could think of was how she looked without her clothes. He didn't answer as he passed out the cards. He had a queen face up and Maggie had a six. They looked at their hole cards.

"I guess now we bet." He said watching her to see if she was just playing him.

"My shoe." She giggled as she took off her shoe and tossed it to the top of the bed. As her leg moved up so did the skirt. Jim got a good look at the pink triangle resting between her thighs.

"Me too." He said smiling. He tossed the boat shoe next to hers. "Do you want a card?" Jim's heart raced because he had a jack in the whole which meant he had twenty. It would be hard for her to beat him with a six showing.

Maggie looked at her hidden card. It was a four which meant she had a total of ten. "HIT ME!" She cried.

Jim turned over a king. "That's all." Maggie said smiling.

"I'm not taking a card so you can bet if you want or just call."

"I'll bet." Maggie said as she tossed her other shoe to the pile. Jim did the same.

"Now we look." They turned over their cards at the same time and saw they had tied. "That's a push which means the clothes stay in the pile." His fingers shook as he passed out the next two cards.

Maggie looked at her cards. She had an eight and a nine. Seventeen points.

Joe turned over a five and an ace. He was sweating as he looked at her. If she bet now it would mean she would have to take off her blouse, skirt or even panties. "You want to bet anything?"

Maggie grinned as she looked down her body. "Wow. There's not much to take off without showing you something." She muttered out loud. "Oh what the hell." She said as she slowly removed her blouse. As the last button became undone she pulled it apart.

Jim gulped as he saw her smooth stomach and her pink matching bra. Her firm mounds showed little sag and he could see her darker nipples through the opaque material.

Jim pulled his polo shirt over his head and looked at her. "You want a card?"

"No, I'll stay." She smiled.

Jim knew the best he could do right then was sixteen so he had to take a card since he was the dealer. He turned over an eight. It meant his ace had to be a one and that he now had fourteen. He had to take another card. He quickly turned over another card. A nine. He busted. "Shit. I busted." He moaned as he showed her his other cards. Maggie now had her blouse back as well as his shoes.

"I won." She said smiling. She picked up the blouse, shirt and shoes and pulled them next to her. She didn't put the blouse back on and Jim was not going to say anything. "I like this game." She giggled as she picked up her next cards. She had a ten and an ace. She quickly turned the ace over. "I GOT BLACKJACK!" She yelled. "You have to take off your pants."

Jim realized she had one more piece of clothing that he did. "You have more clothes than I do." He grinned.

"Yes but I'll show more than you if I take off my bra." She giggled. "The pants."

Jim stood up by the bed and released his belt and pants. He pushed them down over his briefs which were being pushed out by his six inch hard-on. "I think I'm being scammed." He laughed nervously as he sat down on the bed trying to pretend she was not seeing his hard prick.

I have to win this one. Jim thought as he passed out the next two cards. He nervously picked his up. Good. He had nineteen.

Maggie wanted to win so bad but realized her nine and six was probably not high enough. "I'll check." She said remembering what she was supposed to say if she didn't want to bet.

If Jim placed a bet he would have to remove his briefs. So he checked as well.

"Hit me." Maggie said. Jim turned over a seven. Twenty-two. She busted. She turned it over to see him smile. She had to remove something. She looked at his prick as she pulled her skirt down and under her tiny panties and off her legs. They sat looking at each other's underwear. The next hand would expose someone's privates.

"Shuffle them." Maggie said hoping she would win. The room was deathly silent as they picked up their next cards. Maggie had a jack and a ten. She smiled.

Jim had a seven in the hole and picked up a nine. He had to take another card. "Want a card?" He asked.

"Don't we have to bet first?" She giggled.

Jim shook his head yes but did not make a move to remove his briefs. He wanted her to go first.

"Chicken." Maggie grinned as she released the bra snaps behind her back and pulled the pink laced bra over her naked breasts. Her small nipples poked out at him. "Your turn."

Jim tried to act cool as he smiled at her while pushing down the tight elastic over his pubic mound and rigid penis. His mushroom head popped out as the skimpy briefs moved down over his thighs and off his feet. He sat back naked.

"Um..." Maggie said grinning. He was not as long as Joe but he was certainly thicker. She again leaned back on her hands to push out her bare breasts at him.

"What do we do now?" Jim asked. "I have nothing to bet."

"Then you have to do whatever I say." Maggie smiled.

"I'll take a card." Jim said trying not to imagine what she would ask him to do. He turned over a six. Twenty-one. "Want to bet?" He asked trying to keep a poker face.

"Yes." She said as her fingers pinched the waistband of her panties and pushed them down her hips until her blonde bush appeared. She lifted her hips and slowly...very slowly pushed the pink undies with a small ribbon tied in a bow over her moist and glistening lips. Maggie giggled and tossed them on the pile.

"Do you call?" Maggie asked.

"Yes. But, I have no more clothes." His prick was throbbing.

"You have to do as I say if you lose."

"OK." Jim said smiling. He knew that he had already won. "What do you want me to do?"

Maggie put her finger under her chin while she thought. "I want you to touch me all over."

Jim didn't want to win if it meant he would not be able to touch this beautiful creature. "OK." He said looking at the small puff of golden hair resting over her thin slit.

Maggie turned over her ten. "Twenty." She said grinning.

Jim looked at his Ace in the hole. He had twenty-one but just smiled as he turned them all over and tossed them in the pile of cards. "You win."

"And so do you." Maggie commented as she picked up the cards and moved her nakedness down in front of him. "Well?"

Jim looked but did not touch for almost a minute. Finally his hand moved over to land on top of her stomach. She giggled. "Up or down?"

He looked down at her yellow mane and up at her round orbs. He went up first and teasingly crossed over her breasts avoiding her hard bullets. His fingers explored her soft breasts and up over her shoulders and around her neck. He traced down her arms to her wrist, hands and fingers.

Maggie felt like a goddess as he praised her treasures. His fingers toyed with her hard nipples. "That feels good." She moaned with her eyes closed.

As one hand played with her boob the other swerved downward in small circles over her navel and down the fine blonde hairs leading to the small cluster below. It was like the sun sitting on top of her pussy. He moved through her softness until he touched the top of her slit. As his finger moved lower her legs opened.

"Ummm." She purred as he pushed on her hard clit. "Keep touching me there and I'll do anything you want."

Jim's heart raced. "Anything? Was she offering him what he thought she was offering?"

"Sure." She giggled as her hand moved over to crawl quickly up his hairy thigh. Her fingers tickled the tip of his penis. "Anything you want."

Jim's mind strolled through the list of things he wanted Maggie to do but as he thought his finger stopped moving.

"Uh..you are not moving your finger." Maggie said as her own fingers curled around his hard-on. As Jim's finger moved again on her clit her hand stroked his hardness.

"What do you want Jim?" She giggled as her head moved over until her mouth was an inch over the purple tip of his prick. "This?" She asked as her tongue slithered out to lick the pre-come droplets. Her big blue eyes looked up at his for an answer. He couldn't speak.

"Or this?" She smiled as her mouth opened wide and moved down, down and down until his whole unit disappeared. Jim tried to keep touching her clit but his arm and body couldn't move as her head moved up and down. Never had Janet given him a blowjob.

Maggie felt him ready to pop and moved her mouth away. "We have to finish our game." She quickly moved to the other side of the bed.

"Geez...Maggie." Jim groaned visibly frustrated.

"Don't worry the night is still young."

Jim dealt out the cards and looked to see two fives. Maggie had a ten showing.

"Bet?" Jim asked.

"Ok. I'll finish your blowjob if you win." She giggled.

Jim took a deep breath. "What do you want me to do if I lose?"

Maggie's mind came up with it. "You have to go to the window and with the curtains open stand naked for two minutes facing outward."

Jim remembered the window in their room faced the other half of the hotel. Anyone looking out could see him. "I could get arrested."

"I doubt it." She laughed. "Well?"

Shit. He wanted her to finish the blowjob. "OK. Want a hit?"

Maggie smiled and shook her head no.

"I do." Jim said excited. He turned over a queen. TWENTY! He turned over the two fives and smiled. "Beat that."

Maggie looked sad as she turned over her card. Jim couldn't believe it when he saw the ace. She had blackjack.

"FUCK!" He groaned. "You're going to make me do this?"

"Yes. And if you want the game to continue you cannot move no matter what happens."

Jim took a deep breath and stood to walk over to the window. He peaked out the window and saw lights in many of the rooms across the way.

"Not yet. And you cannot cover your penis." She laughed. "OK now." Maggie said as she picked up the phone and called her room. Joe answered it. "Hello."

"Joe, it's me. Is Janet still there?" Maggie saw Jim turn to look at her.

"Yes. Shit she won't leave me alone." Joe said. "You want to talk to her?"

"No. Just take her to the window and look at the room one floor below you and directly across from you." Maggie grinned. Jim now knew what she was doing and quickly pulled back until he was behind the curtain.

"I'm not going to be naked with my wife looking down at me knowing you are in our room." He said upset.

"Joe. Make sure Jim can see her too OK?"

Jim peaked out to see a figure in the window. His mouth opened when he saw she was also naked. "HOLY SHIT!" He exclaimed. "How?" He asked as he turned to Maggie.

"Open the curtain and show yourself or the game is over." Maggie threatened.

Jim looked up at his wife as he opened the curtain and stepped forward. His hard-on was on display.

*****

"Why are you looking out the window so much?" Frank asked his wife who was standing in her nightgown peaking out the curtains.

"I think I can see a naked man over there." Margaret whispered to her husband. "Come here and look."

"I really don't want to see any naked man." Frank said as he turned over to fall back asleep.

"Wait. A naked woman just moved out next to him." She giggled.

Frank was out of the bed and next to her before she could blink. "Where?"

"To the right." Margaret said pointing at the window. "You see them?" Margaret knew her husband could see better than she could.

"Damn." Frank said as he recognized the faces. "It's our daughter and son-in-law." He stared at the pink curves of his youngest daughter.

"Please don't curse. Which daughter?" She said squinting.

"Maggie." He said. He couldn't see any dark bush between her thighs.

"Maggie and Joe."

"No. That's the problem." He said. "It's Maggie and Jim."

"No fucking way." Margaret said.

*****

Janet looked down at the window and saw the naked form of her husband. She gasped when Maggie's head and bare chest came around to look up at her. Then Maggie's whole nude body appeared.

"I hope you are not angry." Joe whispered as he pushed his semi-hard penis up against her bare ass.

Janet laughed. "Why would I be angry when I have this?" Her fingers again found his manhood. "And she has Jim? Come back to bed."

Joe moaned as he crawled up between her thick thighs for the third time tonight.

*****

"Two minutes are up." Jim said as he turned. "You set this whole thing up didn't you?" He said as he moved closer to her body.

"Yes." She said looking down at her feet. "I wanted to see you naked."

"Is that all you wanted?" Jim asked as his hand gently pushed her back onto the bed where she fell onto her back. Her legs were opened wide as he moved his prick up to her golden gate.

"At first it was." She said as her legs wrapped around his hips. "Until I saw how thick you are. Please fuck me." She whispered as she nibbled on his ear.

His thick salami spread her moist folds wider and wider as he pushed inside of her. "OH GOD YOU ARE SPLITTING ME OPEN!" She screamed as his shaft entered her.

"Is Janet fucking Joe?" Jim asked as he moved his prick slowly out and quickly back in.

"Yes." Maggie moaned as his lips found her hard nip.

"That I would like to see." He laughed.

"OK. But after you fuck me first." Maggie growled as her fingernails cut into his back. Their bodies raced to completion. "NOW!" She screamed as she felt his hot juices splatter at the back of her love canal.

*****

Joe did not hear the outer door open because he was being smothered with Janet's huge breasts as she rode the bronco. He also did not hear the two people walk into their room and stand at the side of the bed.

"If I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it." Jim said looking at his naked wife who was lifting and lowering her pussy and craving even more.

Janet looked up and smiled. "See what you've been missing."

He didn't realize Maggie had her clothes off until her naked body fell next to her husbands. "Come on we have to catch up."

Jim quickly stripped and moved down between Maggie's legs His shaft moved into her already dripping hole and his hips matched Janet's as they fucked the younger couple.

*****

"They are not answering." Frank whispered to his wife as they stood outside of Jim and Janet's room.

"Let's go to the penthouse." Margaret said. "Maybe Maggie knows what's going on?"

Frank knocked on the penthouse door and it suddenly opened. Someone didn't close it all the way. "It's open." He announced as he tiptoed into the sitting room. They moved quietly to the bedroom door and heard the obvious sounds of intercourse. "If Maggie is upstairs then who is in there?" Margaret whispered as they moved into the dim bedroom.

"FUCK ME JOE!" Janet screamed as she approached a climax for the third time tonight. Joe smiled knowing that he had lasted longer than his brother-in-law. "I'M COMING AGAIN!" She screamed as they both exploded.

Janet's spent body fell off of Joe's and she looked up at the two dark figures standing next to the bed. "Who's next?" She asked with a laugh. Suddenly the table lamp exploded the room into light. Her heart stopped when she saw her mother and father. "DAD! MOM!"

Maggie's head turned to see her shocked parent's face. "MOM! DAD!"

"Shit." Joe said as he rolled off the other side of the bed. Jim hid his face in the large pillow with his bare ass on display.

"When you four get through with what you are doing please come to our room." Margaret said with steam coming out of her ears. She turned to move out of the room. However Frank stayed behind looking down Janet's and Maggie's naked bodies.

"FRANK!" Margaret shouted. "COME ON!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him out.