Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"I think we fucked up." Maggie said looking over at her sister.

Janet smiled. "Yes. But it was worth it." Her naked breasts moved into her sister's smaller ones. Their hard nipples pressed together.

"This is the best honeymoon ever." Maggie whispered in Janet's ear. She could feel her older sister's hand moving down over her bare buttocks. Maggie pushed Janet's head back and looked into her eyes. "I love you sis." Janet was about to say the same as Maggie's mouth smashed against hers. She lost her voice when Maggie's tongue explored her lips and throat. Their legs opened to allow thighs to press against their moist pussies.

Janet broke her mouth away. "I've never..."

"I just learned today." Maggie giggled. "Lie back and I'll show you what I learned."

"Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?" Joe asked Jim as they starred at Maggie's head moving between her sister's thighs.

Maggie and Janet never thought once about facing their parents. Right now all they thought about was pleasing each other. Janet turned her body until her own mouth could reciprocate the pleasure. She captured Maggie's clit between her lips and flicked her tongue across it until Maggie screamed. Soon afterwards Janet did the same.

The four drained bodies got dressed and headed upstairs. Janet knocked but there was no answer. He knocked again. Suddenly the door opened and Margaret's face looked out at them. "We are busy right now." She giggled. "We can talk tomorrow morning." As she closed the door her bare right breast popped out at them. She winked and slammed the door shut.

Maggie, Joe, Janet and Jim headed back to the penthouse. "Only six more days." Jim laughed as he dealt two cards to each player...

*

Note from Slickman: Many things besides bodies were EXPOSED in this story. As always I kept it open to see if your feedback and votes tell me to continue it. Take care...Slickman.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers