Exposing Cindy Ch. 02-03

Story Info
My husband makes me face my assailant.
14k words
4.63
50.5k
33
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,345 Followers

Coming soon: Chapter Two: Exposing Cindy - Facing my husband.

The evening with Denzel was uniquely dangerous and exciting experience. It was degrading and humiliating; and yet, I came three times.

But most of all, it was stupid. It was irresponsible. It was wrong. I violated one of the fundamental precepts of my marriage. My husband, whom I love dearly, has always allowed me to enjoy any man I fancied, as long as he was made aware of it ahead of time and consented.

Yes, Jim frequently enjoyed sharing me with one, or more, other men. Jim loved seeing other men drive me to orgasm. He loved exposing me to other men. He was not possessive or jealous. In fact, Jim was quite the opposite. Jim wanted to share me widely. However, he insisted on being involved. He was not a 'cuckold' husband who allowed his wife take the lead. He was my real master. I knew it, and he knew it.

And I had committed a grave sin. I violated our agreement. And I honestly feared that it could cost me my marriage.

Why had I been so stupid? How could I have let Jim down so badly? Why was I so susceptible to being seduced by this woman on-line, a woman I would never meet? Why did I obey her in defiance of my husband's instructions and rules? A man I loved, adored and respected?

I wrestled with how to handle this with Jim as I my plane traveled from Chicago the next morning to Dallas. I knew I needed to tell Jim everything, even if it meant the end of my marriage. Being open and honest with my husband was that important to me.

I just did not know how I could ever tell Jim about what happened. But I knew I needed to do just that. I just did not know how.

I lay there in bed that evening and decided that the longer I put this off, the worse it would be.

"Jim, I have to tell you something, and I don't think you will like it."

"OK"

"I did something bad. Or at least I think you are going to think it is bad."

"OK, just tell me. What did you do?" His voice took a serious tone.

"I let someone fuck me last night without your permission. I am so sorry. But a situation got out of hand and things went way further than I intended."

Jim paused before responding. I could not tell if he was shocked, hurt or mad.

"Tell me what happened."

I told him about chatting on-line with Mistress Sarah, about her directing me to order room service and about Denzel.

"Did you climax with him?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, sir. I did. I could not help myself."

"How many times?"

"Three" I said sheepishly. After a moment's silence, I said, "There is something else."

"What?"

"He did not use a condom. He did not have one. And neither did I. I was not expecting to do any of this and I was not prepared. And he wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer. So he entered me unprotected."

"Did he force you?"

"No, not physically; nothing like that. But he commanded me and insisted. I tried to 'get him off' with my mouth, but he did not want to cum in my mouth. He insisted on entering me. And, eventually, I let him."

"Cindy that is just stupid. You don't know what he has. Goddamn it, we agreed to the rules. Goddamn it."

"I know. I am sorry. You have no idea, how sorry I am. You have always let me explore anything I wanted. And I knew the rules. I am sorry." I said with true contrition.

Jim was furious with me. And he was hurt and disappointed. But he was also erect. The vivid image of the young black delivery boy stretching my lily white pussy open aroused my husband despite his anger and disappointment with me.

"You know. You will have to be punished for this?"

I nodded in agreement. "I know. I will do anything to make this right. Just tell me what to do" I said. I was relived that Jim was not talking about ending our marriage. Any punishment short of that was a relief to me.

"First, I do not want you chatting with Sarah any more. She is a bad influence on you."

I shook my head in agreement, I knew he was right. But this was a significant punishment in itself. I had really grown to have a real connection with this young woman from South Africa. I had a genuine affection for her, and she knew how to arouse me.

But Jim was right. She had far too much control over me. If I continued to chat with her, she would get me to do some truly unthinkable acts. She had that much power over me. In fact, I was afraid she would get me to live out a deep seated fantasy I have. Something I really wanted to keep as a fantasy, not make a reality. I knew that she could push me closer and closer to a dangerous edge until I crossed a line I did not want to cross.

But I also knew that ending this relationship would be difficult for me. I really enjoyed, and liked this young woman. She was intelligent, sexy and charming. I have never been with a female sexually, but Sarah could seduce me. I often fantasized about her being my first bi-sexual experience.

But I agreed with Jim's conditions. "OK, what else can I do to make this right?"

"I will have to give that some thought. I want the punishment to fit the crime" he said. "But now, go to my dresser and get a condom and put it on me."

"You are going to wear a condom?"

"Of course. You are soiled now. Until we can get you tested, you need to use condoms with anyone, including me. You will have to go to the doctor and tell him you have been a bad girl and get tested."

I knew that this was more about shaming me than it was about real fear that I had contracted a disease. I knew that Jim was going to make me admit to some of my very close friends, with whom I occasionally have unprotected sex, that I had violated his trust. He was going to insist they use condoms with me for the foreseeable future.

As I walked to the dresser to retrieve the rubber for my husband, I knew that part of my punishment was the constant reminder that I was a bad little slut and I would not get to enjoy his semen, or anyone else's, inside me for some period of time.

And I knew I would comply. I would comply because he told me to. And I would comply because there was something in my warped psyche' that aroused me to be shamed this way. I cannot explain it, but the humiliation of being shamed for being the naughty little slut that I was with Denzel actually aroused me.

And Jim knew this about me. My punishment was going to be a series of humiliations which would embarrass and shame me, but would excite me at the very deepest level.

I placed the latex prophylactic on my husband's rigid erection. He then instructed me to 'make him cum".

I started to climb on top of him when he saw it. He saw the remnants of where I had written "Sarah's cunt' on my mound.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked.

I told him the details of how Sarah had instructed me to write this on my vulva. I explained that the felt tip pen would not wash off this morning.

"Fuck me and tell me the entire story of last night," he instructed. "Do not leave out any detail."

I climbed on top of Jim, straddled him and slid myself down on the lubricated condom sheathed erection and proceeded to tell him the story in arousing detail. I told him how Denzel came back to the room to give me his cell number. I told him how Sarah instructed me to call him back, and how upon his return he fed me his huge black unprotected cock. I also told Jim that Sarah had ordered me to leave my large vibrator in plain sight on the night stand so Denzel would see it.

With Jim's erection deep in my pussy, I began to tell my husband the details of what happened the previous night.

"Jim, when Denzel came back to the room, I let him in, asked him to wait for a moment as I returned to the computer. He stood behind me and reached down inside the towel and began feeling my breast. I just froze and did not say a word as he felt me up. When I did not object, he knew he was going to fuck me. I guess I knew it too."

"Honey, he led me over to the bed and pushed my onto my back, climbing between my legs. Jim, he did something no man had ever done before; he took his erection and used it to slap against my vulva several times, slapping against my erect clit. It was degrading and stimulating at the same time. He mad no pretense about respecting, or liking me; or even caring about what I wanted. He was treating me like a nasty little whore who would answer the door naked and tease the room service delivery boy.

"Jim, I moaned slightly each time he slapped his large cock against my clit. I was so aroused, and wet that I would allow him to take me bareback.

I could feel Jim's erection grow firmer as I spoke indicating that he found the story stimulating.

"Honey, Denzel then did something else that was new to me. He started rubbing the head of his cock against my opening without even opening me with his fingers. No one has ever tried to enter me with their penis without stimulating me with their fingers first. But Denzel was going straight for the gold.

"Oh, Jim, he was so big; actually too big. I was not ready for that. I was afraid he would hurt me.

I was rocking myself back and forth on my husband's erect penis as I tried to recreate the previous night's debauchery. I knew that my best hope at getting out of trouble with my husband was to make this memory sexually stimulating for him. If I could make him cum while mentally visualizing me being fucked by my room service boy, he would begin seeing my mistake in a different light.

I continued to verbally stimulate my husband, "Jim, I was so embarrassed... he looked at the big red vibrator on the nightstand, grabbed my vibrator, and held it next to his cock. My 8" long, 2" thick, phallus was virtual identical in length and girth to his cock. He mocked my concern about his size telling me that I had been getting myself ready for him with my 'phony dick'. Then he returned to his position to mount my tight little pussy.

"Jim, this young black man started to work himself inside me. I felt his stretching me wide. He may not have been any bigger than my vibrator, but he sure felt bigger as he began to enter me.

"He was stroking in and out of me and I started to respond. I was so full but I had not even taken all of him. I pleaded with him to pull out before he ejaculated, but he just laughed and kept pounding my pussy. This black teenager just pulled my legs up, over his shoulders and began stroking into my tiny little white vagina."

Jim's breathing began to become more labored and his erection felt like it was growing inside me. He was close to cumming. I just needed to finish him off.

I reached down and pinched my husband's nipples as I continued to rock on top of his cock.

"Jim, I could feel my vagina opening up to accept him. He was all the way in. I could feel the head of his cock bumping up against the front wall of my womb, deep inside me. I could feel the orgasm starting to build in my core as he balls slapped against my upturned ass. He was going to make me cum despite the fact that he did not seem to care if I did.

"He was plunging into me with a vengeance now, evoking a loud moan from me each time he 'hit bottom'. I was fucking him back, trying to trigger my own orgasm.

"Baby, he had me pinned with my legs over his shoulders, my heels by the side of his head, my ass high in the air and his large boner plunging deep into my womb, I started to cum. He was fucking your naughty wife and he was fucking her good."

Jim moaned, "Baby, you are going to make me cum...I can't hold back much longer..."

"Oh baby, cum for me, just like Denzel did. Only Denzel wasn't wearing a condom." I hissed, knowing that this would excite my husband. "I knew he was going to cum, and I begged him to pull out, not to cum inside me. But he kept me pinned underneath him as he shot rope upon rope of his thick viscous semen into my waiting womb. Pinned as I was under his weight, with my legs above his shoulders, I lay there accepting his black seed into my cunt."

Jim tensed up and let out a long guttural moan. I felt his cock pulse inside me. My husband was ejaculating inside his condom. I truly felt cheated that I did not get to take his semen inside me.

I climbed off him, removed the rubber, and kissed the head of his cock. I discarded the condom and returned with a warm wash cloth to wipe Jim's penis clean.

I slept that evening with my head on his chest, grateful that my inappropriate behavior did not cost me my marriage.

***

Mistress Sarah - Chapter three

I am forced to face my assailant:

In chapter two, I told you about my husband's and my relationship. I told you how Jim shared me with other men on occasion, often with young college students. But Jim had one rule: I was not allowed to 'party on my own'. Jim's rule is that I needed his permission before getting involved with anyone. And on this night in Chicago , I violated this rule with a room service delivery boy.

In chapter two, I related how I confessed my transgression to my husband. I confessed it in excruciating detail. And although he was furious, the details of what happened at the hotel, aroused Jim.

About a week later, Jim brought the subject up again.

"The guy you fucked in Chicago, do you still have his telephone number?"

"Denzel? I think it is more accurate to say, he fucked me, rather than I fucked him. And he fucked me up pretty good with you, too, if I recall," I replied nervously. I was still ashamed of my actions that night.

"Regardless, do you have his number?"

Strangely, I had kept the card that he wrote his cell phone number on it. It was in my purse.

"I do still have his number. Why?"

"I want you to call him and see if he would be willing to get together with the two of us."

I was shocked at this suggestion. "Why would you want to get together with him?" I asked with a confused tone.

Jim responded, "I want to meet him. He is the only person who has fucked my wife who I have not met. I want to meet the man who got you to do this."

"Are you serious? He is in Chicago. You would actually fly up to Chicago to meet him?"

I felt my pulse quicken at the thought of making the call. "What would I say to him?" I asked.

My humiliation was being taken to a new height. I did not understand it, but I was suddenly aware of my clitoris. The thought of talking to this young man again frightened me; but it also aroused me.

Jim instructed me to make the call, and gave me some guidelines about what to say. My hands were literally shaking as I dialed the phone.

On the third ring, he answered.

"Denzel, this is Cindy B. You probably don't even remember me, but you delivered me some cake to my room at the Westin Hotel about a month ago and you gave me a lot more chocolate than just a piece of cake. Do you remember?"

"Damn, who is this really?"

"This is Cindy. I was in room 1956, wearing a towel when I answered the door, and you took care of me, several times. Remember?"

"Is 'dis really you? Are you back in town?"

"Yes it is me. And no, I am not back in town. But my husband and I are going to be back in Chicago soon, and I wanted to see if we could get together for a drink. He wants to meet you."

"What the fuck! Your husband wants me meet me? Are you fuckin' nuts girl? You told him about me? You crazy. This is fuckin' crazy, bitch."

"I tell my husband everything. And he understands. He is not pissed at you at all. He just wants to meet you."

"Why?"

Denzel's apprehension was obvious.

"I don't know."

I paused for a moment trying to construct a response. I decided that the best option was to tell the truth. I simply said, "Well that is not true; I do know. My husband occasionally let's me be with other men. But he always knows who they are ahead of time. You are the only man I have been with that he has not met. I guess he wants to see who was able to fuck me without getting his permission first. "

"Are you fuckin' with me? You serious?"

"Yes, do you want to speak with him?"

"Fuck no!"

There was an extended pause in the conversation as Denzel tried to process what was being said. "So he is not pissed? He is not coming here to put a bullet in my ass? He is not coming here to fuck me up?"

"No, not at all. In fact, if you are cool with it, he wants to see you and I together again, only this time with a condom. You see, he likes sharing me with other men, but he insists they wear protection."

I paused for a moment before continuing, "If you do not want to see me again, that is OK. But he wanted me to make the offer."

"Your husband told you to call me and offer to fuck me while he watches? Seriously? He wants to watch me fuck his woman? What's he gonna be doing while I fuck you, spanking his monkey?"

"Yes, he wanted me to make this call. I know it sounds weird but it is true. He'll probably just watch. And no, he won't be masturbating while he watches. He'll get his later, probably after you leave. I know it sounds weird. If this is too much for you, just say so. I'll understand."

The conversation continued like that for about fifteen minutes. Denzel was clearly very apprehensive, but he also seemed to be intrigued. I sensed the idea of pounding my pussy again while my husband observed his prowess had some appeal. We discuss this for a while until Denzel finally agreed to meet us at a bar a few blocks from the Westin hotel where Denzel had used me a month earlier.

I hung up and reported back to Jim that the arrangements had been made for this coming Friday. That evening, Jim made flight and room reservations for the following weekend. He booked us in the same hotel where Denzel had taken me a month and a half earlier.

Jim instructed me to not masturbate until after we returned from our Chicago adventure. I would be 6 days without having had an orgasm when we flew to Chicago this weekend. Jim wanted me primed and ready. For me, six days was a long time between orgasms. I would be climbing the walls by Friday.

Friday afternoon we headed to DFW airport, boarded our flight and headed off on our adventure.

On the plane, I took Jim's hand and said, "I am sorry I did not get your permission before letting Denzel fuck me. I promise, I will never violate your rules again. Thank you for not 'kicking me to the curb' over this. I love you so much, and I will do anything you ask of me."

"Cindy, I love you too. But I have to know you belong to me. Even when I loan you to other men, I need to know you still belong to me."

"Oh god, Jim, I do. You own me. I am yours totally. I could not stand it if you ever abandoned me. I am yours and no one else's. I will go with whomever you tell me and let them do whatever you allow, but I am yours."

I started to cry as I squeezed his hand. I meant every word I said.

We landed, caught a taxi, and checked into our room. Jim instructed me to call Denzel and confirm our date at the bar Denzel had selected. We were set to meet that evening at 8 p.m.

Jim instructed me to bathe, shave 'my parts' while he selected my outfit.

When I finished bathing, I exited the bathroom wearing the robe provided by the hotel. Lying on the bed was the black halter sundress Jim had selected. Nearby were a pair of nylons that required no garters to stay up, and a pair of high heel pumps. It was not surprise that there were no panties for me to wear. I would be going 'commando' tonight.

I dressed as Jim watched.

Also, on the bed was a box of a dozen 'magnum condoms' in a gift bag. Jim told me that I was to give this 'gift' to Denzel when we arrived, and instruct him that if he wanted to enter me tonight, he would need to wear these.

"But a dozen?" I asked.

"I did not want him to run out," Jim said with a wry smile.

Jim then handed me a felt tipped pen. I looked at him somewhat bewildered.

"Write 'Jim's pussy' on yourself, just like you did for Sarah."

I blushed at being reminded of that fateful night. I was ashamed at how badly I had behaved and how I had responded to Denzel. But the memory of being fucked like that, and used by him like I had been still excited me. Just the memory had my vagina starting to lubricate.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,345 Followers