Exposing Cindy Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke off the kiss and whispered in his ear. "Okay, a deal is a deal. You need to take your fingers out of me."

I continued to look down, avoiding eye contact with anyone at the adjacent tables. My knees were about six inches apart. Tyrus's arm was between my thighs. His hand was up, under my dress. No one glancing over at our table could mistake what was occurring. It was clear to any observer that he was fondling my vagina under my dress.

"This bitch gonna need some diapers she's leaking so much."

Jim ignored the 'bitch' comment. He and Denzel both just chuckled at my humiliation, watching with amusement as Tyrus continued to stimulate me. I could not keep from responding to his touch, despite the feeling of humiliation knowing that men and women were watching from adjacent tables while Tyrus 'finger fucked' me.

I tried to remain motionless, but I could not keep from rocking my hips slightly as Tyrus's fingers were conducting massage at the very opening of my vagina. I bit my lower lip and tried not to respond. My arousal was growing. I started to hug Tyrus around the neck more tightly trying to sit still. I just could not remain motionless.

With Tyrus finger just inside my vagina I looked over at my husband and begged with a whimper "Jim, could we go somewhere a little less public? I will do whatever you ask of me, but take me out of here, please."

Jim understood both what I needed and wanted. He could sense that I was at risk of 'going off right' there at the table.

Jim smiled, nodded and turned to Denzel, "Guys, would you like to join Cindy and me back at the hotel?"

Denzel responded, "That just don't work for us. We both work at the Westin. Can't go back there tonight when we are not working. No way to explain what we were doing there when we aren't on duty. Why don't you crash at our pad tonight?"

As Denzel spoke, Tyrus withdrew his fingers from between my legs. I closed my thighs together and adjusted the hem of my dress. I still could not look at the people at the adjacent tables. I stood up and walked over next to Jim. His arm came up around my waist and he patted my butt in a manner meant to convey that he loved me. I needed that reassurance now. I needed it badly.

"Where do you guys live? We don't have a car, we took a cab to the bar," Jim responded.

"We have a place about two blocks from here," Denzel replied.

The idea of going to their place made me very uncomfortable. There was an element of safety back at the hotel It was clean, secure and I knew Jim could protect me in our hotel room. I did not know what I to expect back at their place. It was far more risky.

After a moment's hesitation, Jim looked at me and asked, "Cindy, can you handle both of these men?"

I felt my face burning as I tried to answer. My voice quivered as I said, "I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"Of course I do. I want to see them feed you all of the black dick you can handle."

"You're coming back with me, right? You aren't sending me back with them alone, are you?" I feared being sent off with Tyrus and Denzel without Jim there to protect and support me. I was slightly inebriated now, and I was feeling a bit emotional.

Jim laughed, "Well you did not need me to protect you a month ago when you took care of Denzel; did she Denz?"

"No, she handled me just fine by herself," Denzel returned the laugh.

I lowered my eyes in humiliation as they discussed that fateful night of a month ago when I was teased, degraded, fucked, and forced to hold Denzel's semen inside my womb all evening. "I'll do whatever you ask Jim," I said softly.

"What? Cindy, I can't hear you. You have to speak up."

I looked up at all three men and repeated, "Jim, I will do whatever you ask. I am yours. You can give me to whomever you want." I had long ago resigned myself to doing anything my husband asked. "But please don't send me there alone. Stay with me."

"Baby, I will stay with you. I want to be there while you accommodate my new good friends here. Finish your drink and I'll pay the check."

Jim paid the bill. Denzel and Tyrus led me up the stairs out of the bar. Every man in the bar knew I was being led to be bred by these two black bulls with my husband's endorsement. Everyone knew I was a middle aged white woman who was going to be stretched open by large black dicks tonight. Not just one black dick, but two. Everyone knew what a nasty little slut I was tonight.

As soon as we reached street level, Tyrus lit a joint of marijuana, took a long hit and handed it to me. It had been decades since I smoked grass. I looked at Jim questioningly.

"Go ahead, take a hit. It may help you," Jim instructed. Jim knew that marijuana not only lowered my inhibitions, he knew it also raised my libido considerably. Grass made me horny as hell.

I did as I was told. I took several more 'hits' as I walked the two and a half blocks to their apartment between Denzel and Tyrus. Jim walked a couple of paces behind us, watching these two men fondle me as we walked. Hands were on my ass and all over my breasts as we walked down the sidewalk.

I attracted some wickedly disapproving stares as my black studs felt me as we walked. Despite my humiliation, I could feel my lubrication leaking out of my, coating my inner thighs.

By the time I reached their apartment building, I could feel the beginning effect of the marijuana combined with the alcohol. I was feeling slightly light headed and euphoric.

We arrived at their third floor apartment. I stepped inside and was pleased to see that it was simple, but clean. The living area had a couch and recliner and one straight back chair. A flat screen TV hung on the wall.

As the door closed behind me, I heard the lock latch and the chain slide across its slider. I was locked inside with three men; my husband and my two bulls. It might have been the marijuana induced paranoia, but I felt as though the locks were designed to prevent my escape. I felt more like I was locked inside a cage with wild animals than it felt like the locks were there to protect me from dangers outside the apartment.

Jim took my hand and pulled me towards him. He placed his fingers under my chin and raised my face towards his. He kissed me deeply as he untied the halter strap from around my neck, lowering the top and exposing my perky, erect breasts. I had my arms around his neck and sucked his tongue deeply into my mouth as he teased my erect nipple.

At that moment, all I wanted was to continue kissing my husband and to take Jim inside me. I needed to be fucked by my husband, and to take his semen into my womb. I needed to make love to Jim. But that was not what was 'in the cards' for me tonight. No, tonight Jim was preparing me to breed repeatedly with these very young black men. And both my husband and I knew I would do precisely what Jim asked.

While he continued to kiss me, Jim then reached around behind me, unzipped the halter dress and let it fall to the floor. Jim guided me to step out of it, leaving the black halter dress on the floor. With the exception of my high heel pumps and my stockings, I was now naked.

Denzel moved behind me, and while I continued to kiss Jim, I felt his hand cup my ass and reach between my legs searching for my opening.

We momentarily broke our kiss, but I kept my arms wrapped around my husband's neck. I did not want to let Jim go. I did not want Jim to let me go either. I needed to be held by him right now.

I whispered into Jim's ear, "He is putting his fingers inside me."

Jim looked into my eyes and said, "I know".

By now, Denzel had the tips of two fingers inside me. He was wiggling his fingers just inside my opening from behind. He was nudging my legs apart with his knee. I was forced to squat to allow him the 'access' he was demanding, and Jim was allowing.

"What are you going to let them do to me?" I whimpered.

You may not understand this, but while on one level I really did not want to be degraded and used this way, the entire situation of my husband loaning me to these two black youths, who really did not respect, or even like me, was arousing me deeply.

"I am going to let them fuck you over, and over again, until they can't get hard any more. I am going to let them fuck you raw. Is that okay with you?"

Jim's words caused my heart to pound in my chest. He knew precisely the words that would excite me.

With my arms around Jim's neck, and Denzel's fingers inside the opening of my vagina, I looked over and saw Tyrus had removed his shoes, shirt and was stepping out of his pants. A large, thick purple-black dick hung 7 or 8 inches between his legs. It was thick and firm, but appeared to be too heavy to stand up on its own.

I looked back up at Jim, and with my voice shaking, I said, "If you want them inside your wife, I will take them, Jim. I will let them do anything you ask."

Denzel's fingers were opening me up as I hugged my husband. This entire situation was surreal.

I do not know if it was because of the marijuana, but I felt very emotional at this moment. I felt tears start to form in my eyes and my voice quaked as I begged, "Don't let go of me. Hold me while they do it."

I wanted my husband to hold me while he gave me to these men. I needed him to comfort me right now. I knew I was going to behave like a nasty slut, but I needed to be loved while I did it. I needed to be reassured that Jim loved me even while he let these men fuck me.

Denzel knelt behind me and pulled my hips backward slightly, forcing me to bend forward. Standing like this in my high heel pumps was difficult for me. I kept my hands on Jim's shoulders to balance myself as Denzel's two fingers invaded my uterus. He plunged two fingers inside me forcing me to grunt as I struggled to maintain my balance.

"Oh god, Jim, it feels like his entire fist is inside me...oh shit"

With Denzel kneeling behind me, I felt his fingers curling towards the front of my womb, finding that special spot on the front wall of my vagina that triggers my orgasm. I tried to keep my hands on Jim's shoulders, but could not keep him from moving away from me, leaving me bend forward at the waist, while I was being fingered. Tyrus immediately stepped in front of me where Jim had been moments before. He placed one hand on my head and held his large erection in front of my lips. I knew what he wanted.

I looked over at Jim. My husband simply nodded and said, "do it", instructing me to allow Tyrus to use my mouth.

I wrapped my tiny white fingers around the thick black shaft. I was amazed at how thick he was. My fingers barely encircled the black shaft.

I opened my mouth and struggled to take him inside my lips. But I could not open my jaw wide enough. He was simply too thick. I kissed the head, licked the head and pumped the shaft as his friend assaulted my womb with his fingers. Actually, I was using Tyrus's erection to help me keep my balance.

Despite my shame at being treated like such a slut, I was responding to the fingers massaging my uterus. I could feel my vagina dilate, deep inside, telegraphing the extent of my arousal.

I stopped kissing and licking Tyrus's cock, but continued to grasp it for balance. I was squatting and pushing back against the fingers buried deeply inside of me. I felt my climax approaching rapidly.

"Oh fuck, Jim, he is going to make me cum...oh fuck, I can't help it...I am going to cum," I screeched.

Bent over at the waist, Denzel's fingers in my womb, balancing myself with Tyrus's erection in my fist, I started to climax. I quaked and convulsed. I fought not to fall as these powerful waves of pleasure rocked me.

Denzel quickly removed his fingers from my vagina, leaving my dilated pussy to go through a series of spasms, searching for something to grasp.

Jim stood me up, and handed me the bag of condoms.

"Cindy, help your dates get properly dressed."

Denzel protested, "Man we don't need to wear those. It's like showering with a raincoat."

"I am afraid so. It's either wear these or 'no fucking my wife tonight'. It is that simple," Jim responded.

After one or two more protests, both Denzel and Tyrus seemed to accept these terms and conditions. Jim nodded at me and repeated, "help your dates get dressed".

Still trying to recover from my climax, I struggled to open the cardboard box and then struggled again with the tin foil wrapper. I felt the wetness seeping out of me as I finally tore the tin wrapper with my teeth. I waved Tyrus over to me. His large cock swung in front of him; it seemed too heavy to actually point up. I grasped the heavy shaft and placed the lubricated roll of latex in the large, purple head and started rolling it over the distinct ridge and down the shaft.

Tyrus filled the condom fully, stretching the beige latex almost to the breaking point.

I watched Denzel stripping while I placed the beige prophylactic on his friend. Denzel's cock was slightly longer and harder but not quite as thick as Tyrus's thicker, heavier cock. Denzel's penis stood erect while Tyrus poked out and slightly down. Looking at Jim, I said, "I did not exaggerate the size of his erection, did I?"

"No, baby, you didn't," was Jim's response, as he began shedding his clothes too. It appeared that Jim intended to join in the fun tonight. It appeared that I was going to have three dicks to contend with tonight.

I motioned for Denzel to approach me.

"Denzie, let's get you dressed as well," I said as I ripped open the second over-sized condom with my teeth. I stretched the latex sheathe over the coal black erection. Now both my men were safety contained in their protective barriers. They could take me and use me, but they could not infect or impregnate me.

As soon as I completed the installation of my men's latex sheathes, Jim led me over and bent me over the back of the couch.

Jim walked around the front of the couch and sat down in front of me. He took both my hands in one hand holding me in place. He asked, "Gentlemen, who would like to be first? Ty, since you have never enjoyed my wife's hot little twat, why don't you take her first?"

I could feel my heart racing as I prepared to be penetrated. Bent over the back of the couch, Jim holding my hands in place, I felt quite vulnerable. I could feel my vagina dripping with anticipation as Jim gently massaged my shoulders and upper back with one free hand as he held my two hands together with his other.

With Jim holding my hands, keeping me bent over in position to be mounted, I felt as if I was shackled in place. I realized that I had asked Jim to hold me while these boys took me, but this was not exactly what I had in mind.

Tyrus positioned himself behind me. I felt him sliding the lubricated latex encased head up and down my slit.

Jim held my hands, holding me into position to be mounted and asked, "What's he doing back there, baby?"

"He is running the head of his dick up and down my slit. I am pretty sure he is getting ready to fuck your wife." I felt the thick head starting to press into my dilated vulva. "Oh god, he is pushing into me now. Are you really going to let him fuck me like this?" I said with a whimper.

With Jim restraining my hands and holding me into position, I was quite vulnerable. I could not even reach behind me to try to slow his rate of penetration. I was powerless to do anything but allow him to pry himself into my wet cunt. I felt so dirty and naughty.

Having just climaxed myself with Denzel's fingers inside me, I was aroused and open. I felt the ridge of his head pass my outer ring. The texture of the latex was different and quite distinct from the warmth and smoothness of an unprotected penis.

Ty pushed into me. I felt him trying to press too deep.

"Oh shit, too much, that hurts," I begged. He pulled out and slid back in, forcing himself deeper inside me and evoking another cry of mixed pain and pleasure from my core. He pulled out and pushed back in again, deeper still. Tyrus repeated this sequence several times, forcing himself deeper each time.

I felt his pace start to increase, and his penis began to grow harder inside me. His erection was actually growing as he fucked me. But I also was aware that he could not force his entire length inside me. When he was inside me as deep as he could go, his balls and legs were still not touching my buttocks. He had more dick to offer than I could accommodate in this position.

His hands grasped my hips as he started pumping in and out of me with an increasing pace. Suddenly, Tyrus stiffened and I felt his penis pulse inside me. I knew he was pumping his prophylactic full. I remained bent over accepting his climax.

After several very arousing moments of his penis pulsing inside me, Tyrus withdrew. As he exited me, my vagina made a strange slurping sound. I was aroused, but had not cum. I was close, but did not quite get there. Before I could even process what had just happened, Jim stood me up and turned me to face Denzel.

Denzel walked towards me; his 8 inch erection stood swayed proudly in front of him. His rigid cock strained towards the ceiling like a jet black snake covered with transparent beige latex sheathe. The distinct head stood prominently atop the thick shaft. Even covered with the latex sheathe, the thick veins were plainly visible. This huge, erect cock was an intimidating sight.

Jim kept his hands on my shoulders, in effect, offering me to Denzel. Denzel's erection literally almost came up to my chin as he approached me. My pussy was still experiencing a series of spasms from Tyrus's sudden withdrawal. Jim stood behind me, and raised my arms, placing them around Denzel's' neck.

I was being presented and offered to my youthful black lover.

I kissed Denzel as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Denzel pulled me up, off my feet, and placed his hands under my thighs. He lifted me up, forcing my legs open and placing my thighs around his waist. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I could feel his erection throbbing us against my vulva, searching for a 'point of entry'. I was ready to accept my second black bull of the night. I moved to position my vagina's opening over the pulsing head.

Denzel began lowering me, impaling me on his rigid, black rod. I felt the head start to penetrate the outer ring of my vagina. I looked at Jim as I lowered myself on the huge black cock that was piercing my vulva. With my arms around his neck, and my legs around his torso, the head of his cock slowly arched up and slide deeper into my wet opening.

Denzel handled my 114 pound frame easily. With his hands under my thighs, he lifted me and lowered me in a series of moves, each cycle penetrating me more deeply until he had 6 inches of his dick inside my tiny pussy. I did not know if I could take any more of him; it felt like he was 'hitting rock bottom' with the pulsing head of his cock.

Denzel surprised me, with about six inches of his large dick inside me, this young black man walked me over to the wooden, straight back chair. He sat on the wooden straight back chair with me still impaled on his erection.

I tried to control the amount of penetration by lowering my legs to the floor, but my short legs barely reached the ground. My toes were straining to reach the floor when Denzel lifted my legs up and placed them around his core once again. In this position, my legs around him waist, I held myself up with my arms, using Denzel's broad shoulders for leverage.

I looked between my thighs and saw at least two inches of his erection remained outside my vagina when I felt I could not take any more of him inside me. I was trying to prevent being impaled on his long erection that was wedged deep into my womb in this position. He was simply too big.

He arched his hips forward, forcing his rigid erection deep inside me uterus. The sudden, unexpected penetration sent sharp, searing pain into my core. I yelped, "Oh fuck, Denz,...oh shit, I can't take that much of you...oh fuck...you are too deep...it hurts..."