Exposing Cindy Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, he is too big. Oh shit, I can't take him...it hurts...too deep...don't hurt me...please...I need time...oh shit..." I whimpered. I felt myself begin to cry out of fear. The pain in my womb was intense.

Jim tried to calm my panic. "Baby, relax. You can do this. You'll be OK. Just relax. You can take him. Take all of him; for me, try to do it, baby"

Jim wanted me to take this huge black dick inside me. I would do whatever I could to accommodate my husband's desires and the desires of my young black bull but I did not know how I could accommodate this large cock. I tried to lower myself down, grunting with pain as the head wedged deeper inside of me. I just could not take all of him inside me.

"Oh god, I can't. It hurts too much."

Jim then shocked me.

"Baby, try him bareback...take him bareback."

I looked at Jim in disbelief. "What?"

"You can do this if you take him bareback."

I was holding myself up on Denzel's shoulders as I tried to confirm what I thought Jim was telling me. "Are you sure? I mean you want me to take him bareback'? Really? I thought you didn't want me to let him cum inside me?"

"Yeah, baby., I know. But now I want you to take him like you did last time. I want to see his spunk dripping out of you when he is done with you, Will you do that for me?"

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I tried to process this request. I do not know why, but the thought of taking Denzie into my womb, unprotected, and accepting his semen into my womb, was terribly exciting. It was dangerous and stupid, but I wanted Jim see me do it.

"If you are sure that is what you want. I'm not going to be in trouble for letting him pump me full, am I?"

"No baby, I promise. This one is on me. This is my idea."

I looked at Denzel and said, "Lift me off for a second. You won't be sorry. Jim wants you to take me bareback."

Denzel face lit up like a kid on Christmas. He stood up, with his dick still inside me. Standing, he lifted me high enough so that his erection slipped from my vagina and then lowered me to the floor, standing naked in from of him.

I grasped his thick shaft and fumbled trying to remove the latex sheathe from his long, black cock. Because of the lubrication from the condom itself and my own vaginal juices, I could not seem to grasp the edge of the prophylactic. It was simply too slippery. My fingers kept slipping off as I tried to remove the rubber that was stretched so tightly around this large ebony snake that was sticking straight up.

Glancing at Jim as I struggled to free Denzel's dick from its confines, I wanted to confirm Jim's request one last time. I wanted to give my husband one last chance to change his mind. "Are you sure you want me to do this? You are sure you want me to take him bareback? He is going to fill me with his seed, you know?"

I saw Jim's cock arch up noticeably as I uttered the words 'fill me with his seed'. The idea excited my husband, a lot.

Jim nodded and said, "I'm sure. But you need to take all of him. Will you do that for me?"

"I don't know if I can, but I will try. He is very big, you know."

Perhaps it was because it was stretched so tightly around his thick shaft , but I could not seem to remove the rubber from Denzel's erection. Denzel finally got impatient with my fumbling with the slippery wet latex condom. I could not seem to get a hold of it. He reached down and was able to remove the latex protection from his rigid erection. He tossed it on the table next to the chair.

His naked, unprotected cock stood straight up, straining towards the ceiling.

"Let's move to the bedroom. Jim wants me to take all of you inside me. I need you to lie on your back on the bed and let me control the action, okay?" I suggested.

Jim interrupted us. "Baby, I have a better idea. Denzel, I would like you to take her the way you did back at the hotel. Cindy told me that you gave her one of the most powerful orgasms she has ever had. I would like to witness what you did to her that night that made cum so hard."

Denzel smiled from ear to ear. He was absolutely beaming as he answered, "Yeah, I guess I can do that."

He looked at me and said, "That means you won't be in top, little lady. You ready to get fucked good and hard, and to take my load?"

I nodded nervously, "I guess so. I mean, I guess we'll find out how ready I am."

I was still apprehensive. I was not at all certain I could accommodate that huge dick. On the other hand, I had done it once before more than a month ago.

Denzel led me to the bedroom. The bed was not made, and there were clothes thrown over the back of a chair. Denzel cleared the mess from the bed with one swipe, sending clothes and blankets to the floor.

I climbed onto the bed and rolled on my back. Denzel climbed between my legs and, placing his large black hands on my knees, he pulled them apart with a sudden, slightly rough motion. There was nothing gentle about it.

Then he saw it. He saw "Jim's pussy' printed neatly on my shaved vulva. "What the fuck girl? You been writing on your pussy again? Damn girl, you gotta stop doing that."

Jim spoke up, "I had her do that. I wanted you to understand that this was a loan, not a gift. You need to know that is still my pussy."

With his hands still holding my knees apart, looking right at my gaping vulva, Denzel replied, "Got it boss. She's still yours. But I'm gonna be stretching that pussy out of shape now. But you get it back when I'm done...I got it." Then looking back at me, he added, "It is a pretty pussy though."

Laying there on my back, my legs being held open by my black lover, I looked over at my husband, I said, "You know, I am doing this for you."

Jim nodded and said, "I know. I love you for doing it." I liked hearing that. In fact, I really needed that reassurance as Denzel prepared to mount me.

Both Jim and Tyrus were watching intently; their erections in hand anticipation.

Then, just as he had during our previous encounter, Denzel took his erection and used it to slap against my vulva several times, slapping against my erect clit. It was degrading and stimulating at the same time. He mad no pretense about respecting, or liking me; or even caring about what I wanted. He was treating me like a nasty little whore.

I realized that he took Jim at his word and was going to try to recreate the interaction I experienced in the hotel room more than a month ago. I was so aroused, but I was scared too. This was a freaky situation. My original encounter had not been gentle, affectionate love making. No, it was far from it.

I moaned slightly each time he slapped his large cock against my clit. It was like a mild electric shock when through my clit with each slap of his dick.

I was so fucking aroused, and wet. And at my husband's request, I was prepared to allow him to take me unprotected. I looked at Jim and saw his cock arch up slightly each time Denzel smacked my clit with his large, firm, black snake. Jim was enjoying this show.

Denzel pointed the head at my vaginal opening, and then grabbed my legs to pull my ass a bit higher in the air and slowly started to work himself inside me. I felt him stretching me wide.

I looked over his shoulder and mouthed 'I love you' to Jim as Denzel slid inside me. My husband mouthed back "I love you too'. I needed to know that. I would do anything Jim wanted if I knew he really loved me...and I did know that.

I felt slight pain as he stretched me open.

"Please, you are so big, please go slow..." I pleaded.

He just laughed as he stroked himself deeper and deeper inside me. After about four strokes, he was three quarters inside me, and I was starting to respond, moaning at being stretched this way, being taken this way.

"Oh you are so deep. But you feel good," I panted. I wanted to recreate the mood of the first time Denzel took me for Jim's sake. "But please, don't cum inside me. Please pull out to cum..." I pleaded, feigning concern. But Denzel, Jim and I each knew that Denzel was not only allowed to ejaculate inside me, Jim wanted him to do it.

"Sure, I will pull out, just like last time. Don't you worry. I won't cum in your cute little white pussy" he responded with a laugh. Denzel pulled my legs up, over his shoulders and began stroking into me deeper and deeper.

I could feel the head of his cock bumping up against the front wall of my womb, deep inside me. I could feel the orgasm starting to build in my core as he balls slapped against my upturned ass. He was going to make me cum as Jim and Tyrus watched.

I started to move my hips, arching them to meet his thrusts, taking him as deep as I could. I reached down and grabbed his ass, and pulled him into me. He was plunging into me with a vengeance now, evoking a loud moan from me each time he 'hit bottom'. I was fucking him back, trying to trigger my own orgasm.

As I approached a climax, I often could feel my womb 'open up'. On rare occasions, when I was very aroused, my vagina opens up deep inside me. It is almost like someone is inflating a balloon in my womb. It was a peculiar feeling when I 'opened up" like this. This only occurs when I am extremely aroused.

My entire insides felt like they were able to accommodate any penetration. When this occurred, I knew my climax was inevitable and would be powerful. I was rapidly approaching the point where my climax was unstoppable.

With legs over his shoulders, my heels by the side of his head, my ass high in the air and his large boner plunging deep into my womb, I started to cum. "Oh shit, oh shit, I'm gonna cum...oh god, Jim, I'm cumming...fuck me, fuck me hard...please don't stop...Oh shit...don't stop..." I screamed.

Denzel was now punishing my womb with his rigid black cock. He would pull all the way out and plunge back into me. I felt his large balls slapping against my upturned ass, demonstrating without a doubt I was taking all of him. Each punishing thrust send another orgasmic wave of pleasure through my core.

I was squeezing my own nipples as he continued to pound into me.

Suddenly, Denzel tensed up and buried himself, balls deep, into my pussy and held me pinned under him as his cock began twitching and pulsing inside of my open and welcoming uterus. He kept me pinned underneath him as penis erupted, shooting rope upon rope of his thick viscous semen into my waiting womb. Pinned as I was under his weight, with my legs above his shoulders, I lay there accepting his black seed into my cunt.

He held me there for several minutes, as I could feel his large cock pulsing inside me; and I knew he was draining the last drops of his semen into me.

Denzel slowly withdrew from me, and then placed a pillow under my upraised butt, and said, "Girl, I want you to stay just like this. Don't let any of my 'spunk' leak out of you."

I nodded and raised my bottom up to allow him to place the pillow under me. "

He stood, his cock still erect, leaving me with my semen soaked pussy elevated in the air, storing his 'spunk'. Jim looked over at Tyrus and offered me to our new friend, "Ty, would you like to add your seed to my wife's pussy?"

With my bottom elevated with a pillow, Tyrus climbed into position and slid right in. My lubrication and Denzel's semen made his entry easy. He was hard and ready. He pumped in and out of me, slapping his balls against my ass as my husband watched.

"Oh, you feel good" I cooed as he fucked me. But having just experienced two orgasms, I was not going to climax again so soon. After several minutes of pounding into me, Tyrus stiffened and ejaculated inside me. Adding his semen to the load already stored in my uterus.

I was sloppy wet now. The semen from two men was swimming inside me, and leaking from me. I looked up at my husband, "Honey, do you want to add yours?"

Jim did not answer. Instead, he climbed between my thighs and slid his erection inside me. After having Tyrus and Denzel inside me, Jim felt small, but I wanted his semen nonetheless. He entered me easily.

"Baby, did you like seeing me fuck those boys? God, they were huge. But I took them, I did it for you." I whispered into my husband's ear as I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him close to me. "Do you feel how wet I am? God I am so open I can barely feel you. Will my pussy ever be the same?"

My words seemed to excite my husband. I felt his cock grow harder, and begin to pulse. "Kiss me" I insisted as his orgasm began. Jim kissed me passionately as he began to ejaculate inside me, adding his semen to that sperm already stored inside me.

I wanted Jim's seed mixed with the other sperm inside me. I loved how he convulsed as he came.

I lay there, with the semen of three men inside me. I was content. My two orgasms had me well satisfied.

The rest of the evening is a blur. I really cannot say how many times they entered me, or came in me. But I remained 'open for business' until they all finished.

Sometime after 1:00 a.m., Jim called a taxi and took me back to our room. We slept until noon., had breakfast and headed to the airport.

On the flight back to Dallas , I took his hand, and asked, "did you get want you wanted last night?"

"I think so...but I really liked seeing those big black dicks pounding you. I might want to see you do that again."

I just replied, "Okay."

Then I added, You know the semen from three different men is still draining from me, you know. I have quite a mess in my panties."

Jim smiled and said, "Denzel was right, you are wicked hot and nasty."

The end.