Extending the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not wait any longer. I needed to brief them on what happened next. "I need you two to be what you are, married women but..." I dug in my pocket and pulled out a wad of bills, the same wad I had shown Lydia Favors. I handed a sheaf of hundreds to each woman. They both looked at me like I was giving them real cabbage.

"Sonny, don't." Natasha sounded hurt.

Suzanne was sneering.

I looked at my phone, ignoring them both. "In five or ten minutes two women are going to arrive to do anything I want. I, I have more experience with providing a woman to my friends and letting them fuck her."

Natasha's face turned beet red.

Suzanne noticed and acknowledged it with an arched eyebrow.

"Tonight, tonight I want to sell these two women to you two. I want you to use them as you like. I'll, I'll participate but I will constantly be asking you questions, making suggestions. My objective is to probe their sexual limits. Both like cock, I need to know how eager they can be when it comes to pussy."

Suzanne and Natasha looked at each and cocked their heads together, like they were hearing the exact same director. Suzanne folded the bills and tucked them between her tits. Natasha followed her lead. Both happy sets of bills completely disappeared. I envied them.

"I suppose we will be paying you for them." Suzanne muttered.

"You'll choose one but, maybe we'll need them to show themselves to you to settle which one you like." I regarded Suzanne for a moment. "I already know Natasha can be omnivorous, what about you?"

She eyed me then but then shrugged a little. "I, er, I avoid women because my race tends to get terribly bitchy in the company of equally beautiful competition. That is not to say I reject women, sexually."

A fact I knew for certain was true.

"So, I could see using a woman."

I nodded. "You will need to..." my phone beeped.

It was Lydia. She sounded frazzled and irate. I told her I'd be down to get her soon.

"Where was I?" I was thinking about Lydia Favors and Rebecca Kline.

The phone rang again. I answered.

"Where do I park!" Rebecca sounded utterly panicked. "I, I don't want to park out in the snow!"

I told her where to find the indoor parking garage. I hung up and drained my drink. Its bracing sizzle tingled through me. I stood up. "I'll be right back." I muttered and slow walked to the elevator. I did not want to arrive before Mrs. Kline the first did. I decided to piss first and returned to the apartment, did my business and then ambled out again to the elevators. I regarded Sam Honeywell's door and wondered what sort of perversion he was visiting upon D. Debra. I had a twinge, and realized I wanted to watch. Not this time.

I thought about Melissa Crawford and resolved that I would not hand her over to him without the right to watch. The car arrived and I rode it down. The doors opened and I saw Lydia Favors sitting in a lounge staring straight ahead. She saw me immediately, I could see the recognition and the stress crinkle behind her eyes. Then, into my vision, sailed Mrs. Kline. She had a bulky winter coat draped over one arm. She wore a tight, fuzzy white sweater and a gray skirt. The skirt, however, flared at her thighs, tapering out from her body so that she looked like an emaciated bell from the hips down. Her tight, waspish waist gave her an unreal appearance, as though a cartoonist had drawn her for effect, not to scale. She simply did not look real, but I knew she was.

The bellman at the door stared at her back, her ass, to be precise. She took three more steps. Her skirt swished back and forth, swinging precisely like a great bell on its carriage. I noticed Lydia looking away from me to study this new arrival.

I strode towards Becky Kline. She was scanning the room and when she spied me, she came to a halt and did not move. I walked past her and offered a hand to Lydia. She looked at me, past me to Becky and back.

"I think she knows you."

I nodded. "Yes. Come with me."

Her face crinkled again but she took my hand and let me tug her to her feet. I turned to find Rebecca staring imperiously at us, well, at Lydia. I tugged Lydia along to stand before Becky. The woman tried to stare me down but finally her eyes dropped and her shoulders slumped the merest hint.

"Here I am." Rebecca Kline whispered.

"Good. Thank you for being on time. This is your partner tonight." I pulled Lydia even with me. Now I remembered to be polite. "This is Lydia Favors. This fine woman is Rebecca Kline."

They regarded each other like two lionesses over a leg of lamb.

"I am selling you both tonight. For some fun on your backs, a stroke and a poke maybe."

The two women both blanched at the same time. I felt their consternation and for a moment I wanted to sooth their fears but I resisted the urge. I had to become accustomed to stretching a woman's boundaries and conveying them over into new areas of erotic interest. Trial and error has errors, by definition.

I took them both by the elbows and they trundled along to the elevator. I felt the eyes of the guys working the floor that night. Both women were dressed to kill, like they thought this was a date or something. On the elevator they were quiet, watching me through hooded eyes. The car came to a stop and I held the door. Neither woman moved.

"Listen, both of you. I, I have no wish to make you do something you do not want to do. You both are here because of coercion, I know that and, well, I am sorry about that but there it is. Here is the thing. I am not interested in forcing you to do things you do not want to do."

"I don't want to do this." Lydia said immediately.

I cocked my head, looking at her out of the corner of my eyes. "I know. But here you are. Want to explain that?"

Lydia glared at me but finally shook her head.

I moved us out of the car and let it go. "Listen to me, and listen good. I, I have sold you on the premise that you can enjoy an evening doing something you may have not done before. If, if you hate it, you can go. But you have to give it a shot. Try it on for size. The thrill here is seeing you both doing what you have not done before. You aren't pros and I have not sold you as pros."

"You want me to be a prostitute?" Rebecca Kline snarled.

"You are giving it away to strangers for free already, Becky. This way, at least you have some control. If you don't like it, tell me and I'll give them their money back. You can go then."

Lydia regarded the other woman but looked back at me. "If he's a beast, I'll leave immediately."

"And you should. But, listen. Meet the clients and decide for yourself." I shrugged as casually as I could with my cock hard and my heart hammering in my ears. "I, Lydia, I am no pimp. There is a truth about how you came to be here, a truth I know but I warn you, it is better for you to play the hooker and fuck when you are told than to dig around and find out the dirty truth that got you cornered in my little corner of the world."

She looked at me. "What truth could possibly be..." she glanced at Becky, "...well, perhaps it is best to leave things well enough alone."

I smiled a smarmy grin. "No point in being coy. Mrs. Kline here is having sex with her daughter all the time and her daughter is bringing home strange men to fuck the both of them. I expect she has no room to grouse about you fucking your son."

Both women looked shocked and found the other staring at them. They both looked away immediately and then glanced back, almost in perfect timing, as though it was choreographed. Both women blushed, Lydia Favors' skin flamed and Mrs. Kline's turned pink.

"I, I don't want to torture either of you. Sex, I have had you both and you both had an orgasm and when I called today, you came."

"I, we had to." Becky said.

I could see they were not going to get there with conversation. "Listen, all I ask is that you get naked and if you want to dress and go, you can. Go that far and I won't fault you if you leave."

"But you won't release me either." Lydia mumbled.

I shook my head. "No. Not unless you are ready to hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

"From you? I don't think so." Lydia muttered. She looked at Becky and they had a little moment. "I am sorry for you, whatever is going on. I may have come with my son but, but I cannot say I am easy about it."

"Did you really have sex with your son?" Becky asked, the color in her cheeks intensified.

Lydia nodded.

"Did you like it?"

Lydia looked daggers at me but I just returned her baleful stare. She did not move. She did not speak.

"You, you said you climaxed with him?" Becky pressed.

Lydia was looking at me.

I felt very exposed having this conversation in a hallway but having it in the apartment had other, more sticky complications.

After about a minute of no reaction, Lydia looked at Becky and nodded. "Yes, yes I did." She said, her mind apparently made up.

"He spent the night with me and every couple hours he woke me up and had sex with me. And yes, yes, I had orgasms with him." Her eyes closed and the blush in her cheeks darkened.

"And yes, whatever happens tonight, when I go back home, I am going to have sex with him again. I..." here she stumbled, like she suddenly realized her blouse was unbuttoned to her navel after she had begun a tranche of confession to her priest. "...I am not deluded enough to think that I am ever going to go back to my house again and not have my son pressing me to have sex with him. When I left the house, when I left the house he was going down on his sister. I stopped them, and, and now I am sure he is with his lover. I have caught him and his sister in the act several times in the last few days." Lydia Favors shook her head. "I, I get excited when I see them, see them doing stuff, doing sexual things. I, the other morning, I came down to go to work and she, Quilla, my daughter, she was on her knees, her mouth on his penis, sucking him. He, he came and she sucked it down like it was nectar."

She hugged herself. "God, I nearly demanded he take me right then."

Becky reached out a hand and touched Lydia's elbow. "I, I know, right. My daughter, Lovely, god, for the last few weeks, since..." she glanced at me "...she has been bringing home men, strangers, people she doesn't even know and gives me to them to fuck. They fuck her sometimes but they always fuck me. I, I am always more aroused when they fuck her too."

Becky shook her head. "I, sometime, I'd..." she stopped.

"Let's go." I growled, brittle as ice, this wasn't therapy or a radio talk show. I guided the two women to the door of the apartment and fumbled with a key to get it unlocked. The door opened and Suzanne appeared. She had a carnivorous look in her eyes, like she was stalking a fawn. I just hoped it wasn't me.

"Finally. We thought you got lost."

"Oh! A couple." Lydia said, her face registering some relief. Becky just looked confused.

"Not quite," I muttered and gestured for the two women to precede me through the door. Lydia followed Suzanne and Becky followed her. I got to tag along behind watching Becky's hips jerk her skirt around like a swing in a hurricane.

I closed the door.

"Sonny!" Lydia's voice rang through the apartment.

I wanted dearly to have some reason to avoid this moment and so took out my phone real fast and called Sam Honeywell.

He answered, out of breath. "Bother my nuts, Sonny, not already!" He growled. "Not even an hour or two yet!"

"No. I, I just called to say you can keep her till seven in the morning. I don't think I'll be finished with your friend before then. She's, she's helping me with something."

Lydia appeared between Suzanne and Becky but saw I was on the phone and naturally stalled, like a car coasting to a stop after it ran out of gas.

Sam agreed and hung up but I kept the phone to my ear for several minutes, hemming and hawing about nothing while Lydia cooled her heels. When I finally put down the phone she took a step forward and immediately spoke in a tight, but controlled voice.

"You did not say you sold us to women!"

I grinned but could not keep from looking sheepish. "You did not ask." I grumbled. "Is, is that a problem? I thought, well, if you were going to be having sex with Quilla, a little broader experience might earn you some points from her. Becky, she just needs the practice. Lovely complains she sucks at eating pussy. Oh, that was an unfortunate choice of words!"

Lydia nearly smiled but then her face locked back into the fierce glare.

"Just what are we supposed to do with two women?"

"How should I know. Do I look like a lesbian?" I cocked my head. "Hey, wait a minute. Lesbians like girls. I like girls. Lesbians eat pussy. I eat pussy. Lesbians don't suck cock. I don't suck cock. Hmmm. Maybe I am a..."

"Sonny! Goddammit!" Lydia was almost smiling despite herself. "You know what I mean!"

I sobered immediately and completely. "I know exactly what you mean and I also know you insisted any time, any place, with any one whoever. Was that just talk?"

I locked eyes with the woman and she stared and glared but finally dropped her gaze, leaving me to undress her with mine.

"No. No, it wasn't. I, Quilla, she, god, she has been with several women and I know, knew it, I just ignored it. I, I kept thinking she'd find a nice boy who'd do for her what her father did for me...and then I'd think about what that shit did for me and suddenly the idea of her finding love between a pair of nice tits didn't seem so bad. I just never thought it would be mine or that it would ever have anything to do with me."

"Well, now it does." I said and took her by the elbow and steered her into the living room.

Suzanne was chatting with Natasha like they were old friends, while she fixed three new drinks. I had made the decision not to go home tonight, regardless of what happened and so I accepted the bourbon and took a slug. The warmth went through me like smoke in a forest, lingering and tantalizing my senses.

"So, Mr. Duncan, these are the beauties you promised us?" Suzanne came out from behind the bar and moved over to stand beside me, extending a glass to Lydia on the other side of me. Lydia looked at the glass like Socrates must have regarded the hemlock but finally took it with a Platonic sigh and downed half of it.

"I'll just call into work tomorrow. What is today?"

Suzanne looked at the diamond watch on her wrist. "It'll be Tuesday in a little while." She said.

"Tuesday. Good. I hate Tuesday's. I'll call in sick. I have plenty of accrued time to use up from being on the road so much." Lydia sounded just like a normal business woman discussing her schedule. For a moment I was confused and wondered if I just woke up in someone else's dream. Suzanne disabused me of that.

"So? Which one is mine. I need a good come." Suzanne said matter of factly, before sipping from her gin.

Lydia nearly choked on hers.

I almost laughed. I was almost doing a lot of things. I felt like I was wrapped in cellophane at a body painting party. I kept my giggles inside. I had that frenetic feeling that if I started to giggle I wouldn't be able to stop. Giggling and hardon's usually do not go together.

I nodded at Lydia. "I think the redhead. The brown and brunette should fit together pretty well. Listen, you girls need to spiff up and so do I. Why don't you go take showers," I grinned a lasciviously as I could and that is getting pretty high quality these days, "together I mean. I'll get mine and then we can get down to business."

"Business?" Lydia mumbled, her eyes clicking side to side like she was searching for land mines.

"Oh, of course." Suzanne dipped down under one breast, drew how her wad of cash that was mine and made it mine in our little kabuki play.

I nodded my thanks and stepped over to Natasha. I flicked the sheaf of bills before her eyes. She blinked and nodded. Rebecca goggled when she dipped into her cleavage and brought up her wad of cash.

Natasha noticed and took notice of her reaction. She smiled primly. "Mad money. Husband is coming home tomorrow and, well, I am getting primed. He is not what you would consider a craftsman when it comes to the female body. More like a demolition derby, if you get my drift. Now, Sonny here, he has a surgeons touch and a philosophers insight!"

Rebecca's eyes stayed on the bills even when I stuffed them casually into my pocket.

I felt rather than saw Lydia at my elbow.

"You actually...?"

"...sold us?" Rebecca mumbled. "Oh god, and to two women!" Her voice sounded despairing. Curiously, it matched Lydia's voice.

"Ladies. These two need a shower and I suggest they scrub each other's back so why don't you two undress them so they can go shower. I'll, I'll watch to see how good your technique is and then I'll take mine.

Lydia looked like she'd seen a pregnant ghost.

I clapped my hands. "Hop to, girls. Time's wasting."

Suzanne moved to the other side of the lounge from us and Natasha stood up expectantly.

"Mrs. Kline, Mrs. Rossini there is your responsibility. Please take off her clothes. I, god, how long I have wanted to see this woman naked." I breathed the last, doing my best lecher impression.

Natasha laughed, a tinny chortle. "Maybe you should be paying us?"

I shook my head. "I promised entertainment, I promise you'll be entertained. Consider this part of the price, the early tip that inspires good service."

Suzanne looked directly at Lydia, her cool gray eyes swishing around the redheaded woman. Lydia met her gaze and glanced at Rebecca. Seeing the other woman just staring at Natasha, she moved first and that dragged Rebecca out of her reverie. I moved between to two couples and sat on the couch.

Lydia stood before Suzanne, looking her right in the eyes. The two women did not speak. Finally, Lydia dropped her eyes to Suzanne's bulging breasts tightly bound in the purple tube top. She lifted her hands slowly and tucked her index fingers into the rim of the top and pulled it out and down, in veiling Suzanne's breasts.

Suzanne just closed her eyes and panted. Her breasts surged under Lydia's eyes. "Oh yes." She sighed. "A woman has such a delicate touch. Not like you lobster handed klutzes." She opened one eye and spied me with it and winked. Lydia was not watching her eyes.

The redhead pulled down the top to Suzanne's middle, leaving her breasts free, wavering like gelatin. My mouth watered. Shit, I must have been hungry. No wonder the drink went directly to my head. Did I eat?

"I think you have to take it up." Suzanne whispered. "The top goes over my head."

Lydia's eyes lifted to meet Suzanne's appraising gaze. She held the blonde's eyes for a moment but then bent, fit her lips around one of Suzanne's nipples and sucked it delicately.

"Oh, oh so nice." Suzanne husked.

"Ptttui! You need a bath." Lydia squeaked, spitting the nipple out but then she licked it lasciviously, putting the lie to her words. She pinched the other nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Suzanne's hips thrust forward once and then she opened her eyes. She looked past Lydia. "Hey there, you better get her started or you'll be last into the shower." She said.

Natasha and Rebecca had both been staring at the other two women. When Suzanne spoke, they looked at each other. Becky flushed and nodded. She lifted her hands but they fluttered like cartoon birdies, not really lighting anywhere but seeming to almost touch Natasha's body at every curve and corner.

"The buttons are in the back." Natasha said.

"Oh. Turn around." Rebecca said.

"You're undressing me. Remember?" Natasha returned gently. She seemed to feel the other woman's unmoored sensation, like a slave newly unshackled in a mall.