Extending the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky nodded, little motions of her head. Her hairs was up again, showing her neck to fine effect. She moved behind Natasha. The other woman took a step out from the chair where she had been sitting. Becky brushed aside Natasha's rich fall of brown hair and tried to unzip the dress with one hand. Natasha finally held her hair out of the way. Becky flushed again, looking down the slope of Natasha's breasts at me. I cocked my head and she shook hers, fighting free from her reverie again. She unzipped the woman. The print dress ruffled around Natasha's breasts and stalled.

Becky stared at the back of the woman before her. She unhooked the bra and waited. When Natasha did not move, she gulped and raised her hands, still fluttering like she feared the woman was too hot to touch bare handed. Oh, she was hot alright. Too hot not to touch. I was almost ready to skip the shower and get dirty from there.

Becky bit her lip and put her hands on Natasha's shoulders. Natasha's eyes closed. She sighed a little. "Oh yes, a woman's touch is so gentle and light." She whispered.

Lydia was fiddling with the snaps on Suzanne's tight green skirt. She found them and unzipped each side. The skirt ruffled and drooped around Suzanne's profound hips. Lydia put her hands on the blonde's waist and shucked the skirt down, off her hips and thighs. It dropped down to her knees, hesitated reluctantly, clinging to the moment like I would have and then fell to the floor.

Rebecca's hands took a light hold of Natasha's dress and tried to push it off her arms from behind, succeeding only in pushing her covered breasts against Natasha's back. Natasha's eyes opened, rolled back as though she was trying to look at the woman prodding her with her breasts from behind. She then looked at me.

"She, she doesn't look real. Like she was designed by a horny male not of age. One that always wants more of everything."

I knew what she meant.

"Oh god." Suzanne hissed. Lydia's hand was between her legs, caressing her silken pubic hair. She lurched a little, widening her knees and rolling her hips forward. I could not see but presumed that Lydia's finger had penetrated past the lips of her pussy.

Lydia confirmed my assumption. "God, she is wet as...as...as...?" Her voice stuttered on the blank in her thought.

"As a woman." Suzanne whispered.

Lydia nodded once. "Oh yes, she, she's wet as a woman." She looked up from her hand on the other woman's pussy and hesitated, going still till Suzanne opened her eyes. When Suzanne did, Lydia leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. It was a chaste kiss, well, after a fashion. Lydia ended up with her tongue circling Suzanne's rich pink lips. She knelt and drew down Suzanne's bikini's, removed them and the high heels.

Suzanne was nude.

"Oh my, yes, Mr. Duncan. You, you have done well. A fine, she has fine promise." Suzanne whispered, lifting her chin to show her neck to Lydia. Lydia looked around at me. Her face held a twist of pride and chagrin; I took the chagrin to be a response to the flush of pride that pinked her cheeks. She did not want to be proud of the woman's approval but approval is like any good drug, it matters not at all what you want or who it comes from. Satan can compliment you as he ushers you into hell and it makes you think the place might not be so bad after all.

Rebecca had moved around Natasha and was drawing the dress down her arms, clumsily to be sure but still effectively. Natasha's breasts came into view as the bra followed the dress down her arms.

"Oh my, dear, you are very beautiful. May, may I kiss them?" Rebecca whispered.

I shook my head. When a facade is penetrated, sometimes it shatters, never to be seen again. Mrs. Kline the first had disappeared, replaced by this contrite woman, delighting in pleasing whomever touched her, her skin or the inner being accessed through the lustful eyes.

"Please." Natasha whispered.

Everyone had gone to church and no one wanted to make a noise at all.

Becky Kline bent forward and lifted one bulbous breast, her hand looking small beneath it. She kissed it lightly, then licked the aureole, laving it lavishly before pursing her lips and sucking at the nipple.

"Oh, oh my I do like that." Natasha whispered.

Rebecca stopped to beam up between the two breasts as Natasha. She moved to the other one and repeated the action. Natasha shivered with delight.

"Jesus. Get a room." Lydia growled.

"I think we have." Suzanne said. She reached out and patted Lydia's cheek. "I am off to clean up so you can show what you have." She stepped out of the circle of Lydia's presence and walked slowly and sensuously, naked, towards the left bedroom. "Don't be too long, Tasha." She called over her bare shoulder, her hips rolling as she walked.

Natasha's eyes opened and she saw the naked blonde walking away. "Hurry." She breathed.

Rebecca flinched like she'd been struck. The white print dress bunched around Natasha's hips. Becky moved her hands from the breasts down to the waist and smoothed the skirt off of them, letting it fluttered down Natasha's legs. She discovered Natasha had no panties so she knelt and removed her heels.

Natasha stepped past her, glancing at me with a wicked smile.

When she disappeared through the bedroom door and the dull hiss of the shower announced their arrival, Rebecca rose up easily from her knees. "That woman has had sex recently. I, I could smell it on her. Semen. A man has been inside her."

I felt a quiver in my body, like my sense had a memory of that previous penetration. My cock was erect and hard. I had a thought, something about fucking but my brain was so sizzled that I could not figure out which one I should penetrate so I just got up and went to the other bathroom.

I was under the water washing the crunchy flakes of Natasha off my body when I realized I had left two women alone in the other room who were more or less here under my subtle duress. I had hope they would stay for the excitement but by the time I found a robe and walked into the living room I realized I may have miscalculated.

Lydia Favors was gone.

Rebecca sat on the couch hugging her arms under her breasts.

When she saw me her face blanched. "She, she said she'd be back. She, she said she had to do something."

I went to my pants in the other room and found my phone. I called Lydia Favors.

"Sonny?" I heard the panic in her voice.

"Yes."

"I, I didn't leave, I, I, oh god, Sonny, I, I left Sean down in the car. I realized I had the keys and he'd be freezing to death. I, I had to go give them to him so he could go."

"Sean?" My brain lurched. To that point, I had visions of these four women using each other. "Sean?" I said again and something clicked. Now I knew what I was missing. I needed a second cock. "Has he left?"

"Ah, no, I, I am just about to the car."

"Give him the phone." I waited. I heard Lydia Favors' voice chattering and her teeth clicking in the brittle cold. I heard a car door open.

"It's Sonny." Lydia's voice said from a great distance.

"Hey, Sonny." Sean sounded tense but it could have been from the cold.

"Bring her back."

"Back where?"

I hesitated. They would not be able to get in without me. I looked down at myself, clearly wearing nothing but a bathrobe. I shrugged. "Go to the front door and wait inside. I'll come get you."

"Okay."

I hung up and walked into the other bedroom. Natasha sat in the shower stall, on the little seat there, one leg extended while Suzanne crouched beside the long, beautiful pin, drawing a razor down its length. I opened the door. "Don't take all night, ladies."

Suzanne looked up.

"You could have, er, Mrs. Kline do that."

"Are you kidding? Look at this woman. I ain't sharing." Suzanne said out of the falling water. Satan's satin tones telling his luscious lies.

"I have to go out. I'll be back."

I left them to whatever teasing tactics they chose to use on each other. In the living room I told Rebecca I'd be back. I almost left without my wallet but remembered before the door clicked shut behind me. I was barefoot and it was chill in the hall. I slipped on my shoes and clopped out to the living room. I looked at Rebecca. She sat staring up at me. I almost told her to get undressed but watching them unwrap Suzanne and Natasha had been such fun, I said nothing.

Lydia and Sean were at the desk, waiting when the elevator opened. I gestured at them, waved at the guys and took them up in silence. No one spoke till we were in the corridor outside the apartment.

"Jesus, is this your place, Sonny? Nice place!" Sean mumbled, actual awe in his voice.

"Sonny, Sonny..." Lydia began but I interrupted her.

"What is he doing here, Lydia?" I had been connecting the dots myself and wondered if I could read the numbers right. I saw a coyote and I wondered if she thought it was a panda or something.

"I, Sonny, now listen..."

"I am all ears." I noticed that Sean had lapsed into a contrite silence, making no effort to contribute to this particular discussion.

"Lydia. I want an explanation." My voice was hard.

Her shoulders slumped. "Oh fuck it. I, I didn't want to leave him to Quilla. He'd have been all fucked out by the time I got home."

That was not what I expected.

Sean's eyes blinked like she'd just blown smoke in his face and he was deathly allergic.

"Fucked out?" I repeated.

"They, they are doing it all the time. God, they act like I don't even exist! I, god I was happy you called till I saw her all smiles. God, she nearly danced with happiness at the idea of having him all to herself."

I shook my head. "Are you guys even leaving the house?"

Sean shook his head. Lydia nodded.

I opened the door. "Lydia, go on in. I want a word with Sean." My mind was ablaze with a whole new idea. I felt it running me through me like a drug. The way ideas inhabit a body is amazing, tantalizing till they crystallize and become whole and wholly wonderful.

The door banged closed. I looked down at Sam's door, wondering what sort of nasty gymnastics he was up to. I looked at Sean. "Dude, you cannot let her lead you around by your dick. You are the house dick. You have the good position, supply and demand and all that. You have to use it."

"I know but god, she's my mom, Sonny. She is making all sort of rules and shit."

"She's making the rules? Are you man or mouse?"

Sean squeaked and then grinned. Another wise ass.

"Sean, you are fucking your mom. Don't you think that means something?"

He stared at me. "What? Tell me, please. I been trying to figure it out."

I shook my head. "Never mind. Don't let her order you around no more. Is that true, what she said? That you are doing Quilla and ignoring her?"

Sean shrugged expressively. "I, well..."

"Quit it. You, if you are going to have that much pussy in your house, you have to keep them all happy or you will fucking regret it!"

"I know but, but god, Quill loves eating Mrs. Wills. And Laura, god, she, she seems so excited to make Quilla eat her after I fuck her and Mom says its gross."

"She won't do it?"

Sean shook his head.

I fished my phone out of my robe pocket, I was about cold. I called Laura and told her to go home. She was panting and when I said "Now!" Sharply, she fought through the orgasmic fog and agreed. Fucking Quilla was going down on her. I knew it in the cockles of my perverted little heart.

I called Chris. "Is my sister there?"

Chris growled something. "You know what time it is?" He said more clearly.

"Your mother is coming home. She's all yours." I hung up. Let him chew on that. I felt amusement rifle through me. I wished I could be there to see how he dealt with Tawny and his mom in the same house. Without my restriction, what would he do? That had some promise of being a very interesting alignment of the stars.

I hung and looked at Sean. "Since you are here, care to visit some attention on some strange? Or are you all fucked out? Still have starch in your gun?"

"You are mixing your metaphors."

"And you are avoiding my question."

"I'm fine. Want a feel? The mention of strange and I am all ready to go. I promise." He hesitated. "You aren't pissed at me are you, Sonny?"

I grinned. "Nope. Just don't forget you owe me. And I am going to collect. You're lucky I ain't gay or you'd be walking funny for the rest of your life. I imagine your mother will never be the same when we are done with her."

"Quilla either. God, I, Sonny, I actually think she has had a thing for me for a long time. She, since, since, you know..."

"Since she fucked you. Learn your lines!"

"Okay. Since I fucked her, she has been sweet as candy. Solicitous even. I, she has been a bitch to me for so long, I barely know how to react."

I grunted and opened the door. Quilla Favors had potential. I had a flash of her riding the rail. For a tourist, I seemed to take a lot of tours of familiar places.

We walked into the living room just as Natasha and Suzanne walked out of the left bedroom, stark naked, with robes folded over their respective forearms.

"Holy shit, is that the strange?" Sean whispered.

I give them lots of credit. Neither hesitated when they noticed the new dick in the mix. They merely approached their respective woman and handed them their robes. For a moment, both Rebecca and Lydia hesitated but then they caught on. Both stood up and held the robes and helped the blonde and the brunette into them. Sashed and covered, both sat down.

I walked over to the bar and poured two stout drinks. I handed one to Sean and perched on one of the bar stools. He took his place on another. We swung around and studied the tableau of pussy as we sipped the bourbon.

I set down my drink. "Undress each other." I said softly. '

"Holy shit."

"Oh, pardon me. This is Sean Favors, Lydia's son. I asked her to bring him to help with the entertainment tonight. I hope you don't mind."

Suzanne and Natasha looked at each other. Neither spoke.

"Now. Get undressed." I said, a bit more force in the syllables.

Rebecca stood up. Lydia looked up at her and then she stood as well.

"Put away your coat and come over here." I gestured to a clear expanse of carpet in front of Sean and I.

"That is Mrs. Suzanne Northcutt, the blonde there. The other woman is Mrs. Natasha Rossini..." I held up my hand.

Sean was about to exclaim something about that being Brent's mom and I wanted to forestall him. I was successful.

Rebecca stood before us and Lydia joined her, standing shoulder to shoulder like maids awaiting inspection from a prissy butler.

"What are you waiting for? Take off each other's clothes." I looked at Suzanne and Natasha. "Come over here if you want to watch."

The two women before us turned and both lifted their hands. Lydia dropped hers and stood still while Rebecca unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her cleavage and bra.

Suzanne came over and stood next to Sean. Natasha stood next to me. I slipped my arm around her waist and she leaned into me, wiggling her bare hip against my legs.

Suzanne moved closer to Sean and he took the hint. She looked at him after his arm encircled her waist. "Are you really her son?" She asked, her voice straining uncharacteristically.

He nodded. Despite his recent experiences, his eyes remained fixed on his mother as her body came into view, despite the blonde in the crook of his arm.

"You, have you had sex with her?" Suzanne asked.

I glanced at Natasha, she watched the young man to my right.

Sean pulled his eyes from his mother. Rebecca was unhooking her bra. Sean focused for a moment on Suzanne and nodded. "Yeah. I fucked her. Not her ass yet, though. I'll get to that."

"Oh my. Sonny, what sort of perverse situation have you happened into?"

"Oh, no, he made it all happen. He, he got my mom to fuck me." Sean said.

Lydia's eyes opened. Her breasts appeared, wavering slowly, red indentations from the junctures of the bra still impressed on her skin.

"Kiss them for us." I said.

Rebecca leaned over and sucked each nipple for a moment. Lydia shivered, her hands gripping Rebecca's wrists, the wrists of the hands laying on her hips. When Rebecca finished kissing her nipples, Lydia pulled the hands away from her hips and pressed them to Becky's sides. Becky understood and let Lydia turn her around to face us. She wore another tight dress, painted onto her sculpted body. The tension vanished as Lydia drew the zipper down the back.

"Holy shit, look at her."

I looked at Sean. "I beg your pardon. The woman your mother is undressing is Rebecca Kline. The woman you have your arm around is Natasha Rossini."

Natasha cleared her throat. "You already introduced us and I am over here. That is Suzanne Northcutt, remember?"

I was fixed on the vision of Rebecca's breasts appearing out of the bra. Lydia had pulled the dress down Becky's body till it bound around her broad hips. She then unhooked the bra. Becky extended her arms and Lydia pulled the straps down her arms till the bra came loose and slid down to the floor.

"My god, Sonny, look at that!" Sean groaned.

I nodded, made mute by the moment, studying that woman again. The experience of simply staring at a woman's body being undressed explained the thrill of a strip joint but this was different. This woman was fully dressed and there was no music or dollar bills. She evinced both reluctance and excitement as her body came into view. Oh, and anticipation.

Lydia did not stop as she had forced Rebecca to do. Lydia put her hands on the dress and pulled it down off the shelved hips and skimmed it down Rebecca's arched thighs till, at her knees, it ruffled and dropped to the floor. Rebecca stood before us in just her thong and the puddle of her dress around her high heels.

Lydia pressed her breasts against the woman's back, laying her hands on the arch of her hips. Her hands smoothed over the luxurious curves till they both clasped the inner thighs just below, the crotch. She inveigled one finger under the red cloth. Rebecca gasped and then grunted as the finger disappeared into her body.

"God, she is wet, wet as a woman." Lydia whispered.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Rebecca grunted as the finger sawed in and out of her body.

"Jesus tits." Lydia muttered. "She is ready to be fucked." She took out her finger and left Rebecca wobbling by herself. Lydia moved towards Sean and his eyes got huge but she extended her finger to Suzanne whose lips parted. Suzanne's tongue emerged and touched the milky finger, slathering along its length, tasting the dew on it.

"Oh yes, she's ripe, I'd say." Suzanne muttered.

Behind Lydia, Rebecca stepped out of her dress and moved up behind the red head.

Lydia went still when she felt the hands on her hips. Fingers found the clasp at one side and the zipper on her skirt snicked down the arch of her hip. Lydia's eyes closed. Rebecca pushed the skirt down, off the woman's hips. It dropped to the floor.

"Touch her, Sean." Rebecca whispered. "See if she is wet."

Lydia's eyes opened, twitching sideways at her son but scrunched closed when his hand touched her bare skin. His hand smoothed over the arch of her hips and down into the junction of her body. She wore bikinis but they did not halt his progress. His finger found her furrow and she moaned.

"God, her son is about to finger her." Suzanne whispered.

"I wish I had a son." Rebecca said aloud but then realized her voice was speaking her thoughts. She stepped back, shock on her face.

Sean pushed his finger into his mother.

"Oh, Sean, honey!" Lydia whispered. Her body quivered, her ass bunched and then surged forward, pushing against his hand. His finger penetrated her.