Extending the MILF List Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

"Uh huh. Easy for you to say." I grunted. I thought about giving her a lick and a promise but decided I needed to go down and warm up Dori too. I could not be too long at the fair.

"Deal?" D. Debra pressed.

"Deal." I said, just to humor her. I almost laughed but didn't. I lifted up her legs, hooking my elbows under her knees. I bent her double. I wished I had an extra hand. I ended up lowering one leg, tipping her up and to the side. I used my free hand to bend my cock down and slip it deep into her. It was like fucking a bowl of pudding, warm, luscious, soft and gooey pudding. D. Debra cooed as I slid into her. I lifted the other leg again and holding her legs up, leaned forward.

My cock came free of her body. We needed a better angle.

I pulled her ass as far from the headboard as I could, allowing her to lay back a little. I rearranged us, pointed my cock at her pussy again and thrust into her, her legs raised high. I grasped hold of the headboard and thrust into her again. She levered her ass up, pushing her pussy onto my cock, flexing her legs as she did so, literally pulling herself up onto my cock.

"Oh god, Sonny." She grunted.

I was speechless. The pleasure was stupendous, flooding my body and filling my senses like night in the forest. Yes, I robbed that from John Denver, god rest his soul. D. Debra's body felt like John Denver's music. My mother loved his music and had it all on cassettes I listened to when I was a kid before we could afford a computer.

Focus.

"I thought I'd never have you." D. Debra panted. "Now, god, now you are inside me, I may never let you go."

I pulled out of her. D. Debra was panting after an orgasm and my departure converted her mad dash into a bumbling stumble.

"Sonny, what the fuck?"

She wasn't a natural at this. I could see I had some work to do and now, now that the screw had fully turned, I was going to turn it some more. I had to unscrew some things before I could screw her properly. I got off the bed, looking around the room.

"Sonny, what the fuck?"

I saw what I was looking for. Ear buds. I saw her purse and was pawing through it when she rattled the cuffs at me.

"Goddammit, Sonny, what are you doing?"

"Is your phone in here?"

"I think so, why?"

"I thought you might like some music." I said reasonably.

"While you fuck me?"

I found her phone. "What's your pass code?"

"6969." She said and then grinned. "While you fuck me?"

I got on the bed and sat on her thighs. I did want to be back inside of her. I thumbed through her play lists and found one labeled "workout" and started it playing. I could hear the down beat like jungle drums. "I am going to go fuck your mother. I want to be able to tell her you can't hear us and that when we finish, she is going to have to come up here and let you loose."

D. Debra looked puzzled and a little shocked. "Why?"

"Because, Debbie, you have been a naughty girl and now it is time to start collecting the interest on those accounts, the loans you took instead of accepting my deposits. If I'd made the deposits, I'd owe you and maybe you'd own me. As it is..." I shrugged.

Her face looked utterly astonished.

"Fuck you, you planned this."

I felt so proud, that she'd think that, not because I had. Like most of the pussy, I was just lucky enough to be there when the opportunity presented itself and the legs opened. I dived in, the water's fine!

I bent down and sucked one breast into my mouth, lashing it with my tongue. My god, the woman was built. Her body was the perfect machine for fucking. If I was going to design a woman, it'd be D. Debra Hamilton. If every woman was going to be the same, they'd all be like D. Debra but I like variety. I moved to the other breast. D. Debra was panting. She went from zero to sixty in half a dozen heartbeats. That told me something too, this evening had been arousing to her and now, now she wanted to come. I fit the buds into her ears and hung the phone beside her head on the headboard.

I looped my arms under her legs and lifted again. Her body opened, all resistance was gone. I entered her, this time with no hands. The connection seemed magnetic and my cock found her pussy and sank into her like the sun into the horizon. She moaned. I fucked her. She screamed and the orgasm rushed her, boweling her over. She strained at the cuffs, her socked hands writhing while her body bucked. Her legs tensed against me and I felt the tension in her release. I felt the interior muscles clamp down, her pussy chewed my cock, massaging it and for a moment, my orgasm approached but then receded. I dropped one leg, lifted the other, pinning it to her chest and lifted her. I felt her ass leave the bed. She swung against me, banging my cock into her with a gentla pendulum swing like England do. The feeling of gravity pressing her onto my cock again engulfed me. I clutched her leg, holding it high. For a big girl, D. Debra was very flexible. I twisted her a little and hammered into her over and over. The tight pliability of her body enthralled me. I clutched at her vertical leg, lifting her so I could fuck her. The strain throbbed through her.

She struggled and then came, bucked and screamed, much louder, I suppose so she could hear over the music plugging her ears. Her body thrashed in my hold and when I tightened and held her more firmly, it seemed to attenuate the concussion of it.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She warbled.

She was peaking when I backed out of her and got off the bed. She watched in lank horror while I rummaged through her drawers again and found a scarf and a pair of hose. I tied them around her eyes. I pulled lose a bud. "So your mother knows that you don't see me leave naked. So she thinks you don't know that I fucked her."

I put the bud back as D. Debra was trying to nod. She was grunting and hissing but I finally got her ears plugged again. She collapsed back a little too completely and ended up hanging from her hands. I left her like that, struggling to get weight back on her ass. She looked funny, naked but for the socks on her hands. I gathered up my clothes and left her.

I padded down the stairs, starkers. Dori, sitting at the table watched me approach. She sat down her drink. "Is that her on you?" She asked, her voice lilting, disguising her emotions of the moment.

"Yes."

Dori's eyes rose to meet mine, a little bleary but otherwise searching and waiting.

"I want you. Now." I said softly.

"Oh god, Sonny, I can't."

"She said, she said after tonight, after tonight it was one or the other, so I can have you again, now." I said. "I don't want it to end like that, without, without having you one more time." I gestured at my cock. "I have been in your daughter. Now, now I want to be in you."

Mrs. Hamilton just nodded with a swallow. She licked her lips and dropped her eyes from mine to my cock, fixing on it so that she looked a little cross-eyed.

I grinned. She hadn't said no right off. "Suck me." I said, testing.

Dori got onto her knees and licked her daughter's film off my hard cock. Her tongue felt electric on my cock, sending thrills through me. Then she sucked that cock down into the flourishing pleasure of her mouth, taking it all in till her nose nuzzled in my pubic hair. Her neck, bare beneath her blond flip, worked as she sucked hard on my cock. I felt the response far down in me, deep away from her pulsing mouth. She groaned. The sound vibrated along the contact surfaces where her body met mine, tingling through that contact into the depths of me. I wanted her so badly.

I pulled free of her wondrous mouth and lifted her up. She wore the sweatpants again, still. I yanked them off her hips. She mewled. I turned her and bent her onto the table. I yanked down the sweatpants to her knees and the little string bikini, after. I gripped her ass peeled her open. Probing between her legs I found her pussy. I fingered her and found her overflowing.

"I haven't, I kept you in me. I like that feeling of a man's cum drooling out of me. I was savoring it, thinking..." She squealed as I thrust my cock into her. She spoke truly. She was slick, oiled by our earlier conjunction and entering her was like sliding into warm grease. The heat pulsed out of her like she was exhaling it. Her body tensed and she toppled over into a new climax. Her body bucked before me on the table, her voracious pussy pulled and pulsed around my cock. I ground into her, pressing against her lank legs and ass. She moaned, her head turned to the side on the table, her hands beside her holding to the edge. She secured her bent position, her body trembled with anticipation. I grasped her by the waist and drew my cock back from her interior. I hammered into her, feeling the rising flush of my orgasm flowing towards me brilliant but still diffuse like quicksilver spilled onto a carpet.

"We mustn't. You, you chose Dee Dee." Her voice reached me. There was no conviction in it. I swear I heard satisfaction.

I ground into her.

"No. Please. My daughter will know...."

"She won't. She is cuffed to her bed and she can't get loose even with the easy releases on the cuffs. I covered her eyes so she didn't see me leave. I put in ear buds and music. Scream your head off, she can't hear. You may need to go release her after I'm done with you." I said, consciously refusing to keep D. Debra out of this conjunction. I wanted the daughter in the mother's mind while I fucked her.

Dori moaned. I thrust into her. This time, her body bunched under me and she arched back, enveloping my cock with her pussy.

"Oh god, Sonny, I can't believe it. I think I can come again!"

I hammered into her, ramming my cock deeply into her body while she grunted and moaned, whispering approval but holding still while I used her. The thrill of her body swelled and broke over me like a growling wave. My orgasm exploded and I saw lights and went deaf. The squishing of my cock slashing through her pussy lips into the clasping core of her body, the sound damped and disappeared. I erupted. I crushed myself against her ass and pumped cum into her. I pulled her hard against me, my fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs.

For a moment I flashed on the fuller hips of her daughter, on how having D. Debra bent over a table beside us would feel, going back and forth between them and feeling the difference in their asses and the similarities in their clasping pussies. I had this in my grasp. I groaned and pulsed into her.

Dori bucked under me, finding her own orgasm and shaking with it while I surged and flooded her. I drooped over her, panting, quivering with the pleasure of this woman and feeling satisfaction from her below me, crushed onto the table but shivering with her private delight.

After a couple minutes, I backed out of her. I dressed. She did not move but lay on the table, while fluid flowed freely down her legs. I bent over her and kissed her cheek. She said nothing for a moment.

"There. I had you like that for the last time." I said, my voice rasping tightly.

She did not speak.

"If you say don't go, I won't."

Her head had been turned to the left, towards me though her eyes were closed. I could see them in the spray of her blond hair. She lifted slightly and turned her head to look away from me.

"Say it. Say you don't want me." I hissed.

She lifted her head and turned back towards me. Her eyes opened. "I don't want you." She whispered. "Not like this."

"How then?"

She closed her eyes, they had fixed on me but I wasn't sure she was seeing me. A trickle of our cum and bubbled out of her and streaked down her inner leg like a shooting star in the firmament of her fabulous body. I think she was just feeling that, not focusing on me at all. Her body fairly vibrated with her arousal.

"Go. Go, Sonny, before I change my mind."

I left her then, got in my car and drove home.

I got a mixed reception at home. People tried to talk to me but I was overcome by what had happened. I staggered upstairs and did my toilet in a daze. How much pussy can one man have in ten days, or two weeks? I was about to find out. If I had known, I might have run away.

Naw. There's no such thing as too much pussy. Well, that's what they say and I was about to put that to the test. I slept like the dead. The zing of fucking the Hamilton's was like caffeine in my blood. I vibrated all night long, dreaming of fucking one woman who kept changing from Dori to D. Debra and back again. I woke exhausted. I wondered if it had all been a dream. The dreams were about to start, or to continue. How much pussy can one man stand? Stay tuned.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers