Extending the MILF List Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I had been dunked in a trough of cold water, like the old drunk thrown into the horse trough in those old black and white westerns. My mind snapped awake out of its pussy doze. D. Debra had set me up with her mother! Holy shit! And she dodged me again. This was a fucking test. Her mother was clearly a MILF but more than that, she was a Cougar who took delight in schooling the younger generation and D. Debra knew that. She had set me up, starching my cock with empty promises and then presenting me with her voracious mother to see if I'd partake.

What? Was she going to give me less pussy than I was getting from her now if I flunked the test? Fuck no, or no fuck, as it were. No. Not less, since I was handing her around to my buddies and some strangers who might be stranger than me. I felt that awful thrill of being fooled and that seemed to clear the decks. My galleon was ready to go to war.

I looked past those impressive tits at Mrs. Dori Hamilton. "Dee Dee. I see that runs in the family. Nice of you to be consistent with the names so the farsighted guys don't get confused."

I think the woman must have been holding her breath because I suddenly felt her breathe on my cheeks, the smell of her wine-tinged breath clear in my nostrils. I smelled something else, too. I smelled aroused female. My cock got up on its hind legs and howled. Cry havoc and release the cocks and whores! But wait, this could be a mirage.

The woman said nothing but she still sat on the table, tits waving like banners as she breathed, buck naked.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked solicitously, still puzzling out the intent of this test. Distraction or down payment?

She smiled and leaned back suggestively.

The suggestion got clearer when she widened her knees a little, just a slight twitch but with the subtext reading: Look at my pussy.

I nodded and did. I looked back at her blue eyes. "You know, Mrs. Hamilton, I don't know if you know this but, but Dee Dee, she hasn't had sex with me yet. She, however, has invited me to taste her. What do you think? Do you taste like your daughter?" Now there is a question every guy wonders when they meet the hot mother-in-law. I shuddered, realizing it was something no man in his right mind would or should say out loud but there I was brimming with foolish confidence that I could not fuck this up but trying anyway. Honestly? I was a little unclear which action would be fucking up since there seemed to be fucking up to the left me, to the right of me and I was stuck in the middle with...who exactly? Yes, Stealer's Wheel.

Mrs Hamilton sighed and seemed to shrink. "Oh god." She whispered. "You can fucking read minds." She twisted her upper body and literally looked behind her. Very carefully, she shuffled the remaining clutter on the table to the end and then she lay down in the clearing, her head dangling off the other side. Her knees hooked her to my side of the table. "Eat me." She whispered.

I think the thing about reading minds may have been sarcasm. I wasn't sure at the time. I dearly wanted her to be amazed at my magnetic insight. In retrospect, I may have missed her meaning entirely. That hesitation seemed to entice her. She lay before me, her pussy a tickle and a whistle away, legs opened to either side of me, served up like a Christmas goose. Her breasts wavered as she breathed.

Fuck, D. Debra, I thought to myself. I lifted two dead hands from my throbbing lap and placed them onto the woman's splayed knees. She grunted and I thought my cock was going to explode. Her skin felt like pudding looks, like syrup looks, like pussy feels when it is all gussied up and ready to go and that was just her open thighs for god's sake. "Jesus fuck the pope, Mrs. Hamilton..." I got to there and she rose up, lifting like a draw bridge and planting her elbows on the table behind to support her. I thought she was going to try and censor me.

"Please, call me Dori. Dee Dee is fine but I suspect you have that set of syllables associated with my succulent daughter. Please, compare us. Please." She lay back on the table, rooting her ass around before going still.

My hands lay on her knees, just over the demarcation line from her thighs. This was not a nice girl, though. I had Sherlocked that out. I felt her quivering excitement as a buzz in her tight skin. Her size 8 body had been stuffed into a some size 3 skin and the resulting bulges were captivating.

I stood up.

Her head appeared between her tits, her eyes wide. "What's wrong?" Her voice twanged around us, lashing about like a broken bow string.

"Nothing. Sit up." I extended a hand.

She looked at it like nurse looking at a scalpel, like I had something backward to. She looked up at me and then rocked onto an elbow and gave me her other hand. I pulled her upright, moving close between her naked legs as she did so.

Avoiding her breasts, I moved both hands from her knees to the sides of her face. I tipped it to the side and leaned in and kissed her.

"Uh." She moaned around my lips. The sound dribbled away to nothing as her mouth softened and her lips began to speak to me with sign language. I held her face and touched no other part of her body. She, however, pinched her knees against my thighs.

By mutual agreement, we released together. I straightened, looking down at this sensual and very nude woman. Can you be a little nude or very nude? I think I mean that she was nude and looked very good, like I studied the ebb and flow of her body rather than ignoring parts of it, imagining that she was covered as is or should be the case with some women. None I know, but it happens. You know, the women God invented clothes for.

"I am very western." I said.

Mrs. Hamilton, Dori, I whispered in my head. I think it was silent.

"I go from left," I bent and kissed first her left cheek and then down to her neck.

Dori moaned, tilting her head to expose her neck to me. Her hands found and held to my shoulders.

"...to right..." I continued, repeating the motion, kissing her right cheek lightly and and then nibbling at her freely exposed neck.

"Oh my god, buster." Dori hissed. Her hands tightened on my shoulders.

"...and top..." I kissed her on the mouth and for a moment, it seemed like we would be awash in that pleasure. I commanded the passion and pulled away.

"Uh, uh." Dori whispered, her mouth open, her lips moving, her tongue appeared between the pink curves, a little spot of red. Her eyes fluttered like wild moths between a screen and a window.

"...to bottom." I finished. I moved my hands which I had planted beside her to her knees, and pressed them wide once more, questing with my ass for the chair. I had to reach between my legs to pull it close again so I could sit between her open legs.

Mrs. Hamilton stared down at me. I felt her eyes like a horny dragon's breath while his latest virgin unraveled the fifty-gallon garbage bag to use as a condom.

I pressed her legs wide and leaned down between them. She was sitting and that tucked her pussy out of my reach so I kissed above it, to the side, down one thigh and over to the other.

"Oh my god!" Dori gasped.

I sat up and looked up at her, between her tits. "Are you going to lay down so I can taste you properly?" I asked casually.

"Oh. Oh, yes! Yes of course!" She squeaked. She did, bumping her head on the edge of the table in her incautious rush.

Her hips popped up and there it was, the entrance to this heavenly body. Heaven's gate but this one was wide open. So I licked it.

"Oh Christ and Buddha and all the others!" Mrs. Hamilton growled. Her hips rose up so her pussy could kiss me. I felt her dampness on my chin. I tipped my head and kissed her. The quiver roared through her body. She grunted. She hissed. She lifted her legs and placed her heels on my back, close to my neck.

"Eat me, Sonny." She cried.

I did. She screamed. She bubbled with fluid immediately and I swam through it like a salmon fighting upstream to spawn. When I penetrated her depths with my tongue she squawked like a chicken under a Clydesdale's hoof. Her body fought but encountered no opposition, only my hold on her legs that kept them from clamping closed to capture me like buried treasure between her legs.

She cried out but my ears were rubbing her thighs and whatever she said, I got nothing clear. I am sure she was telling me what a fucking awesome lover I am! Or maybe, she was thanking her daughter for sharing. Whatever, I ate the woman till she was hanging half off the other side of the table and I was standing, chasing her gurgling pussy across it with my wiggling little tongue.

I felt her begin to slip and lifted up, realizing my neck was crooked unnaturally. I grasped her by the thighs and hauled her back onto the table. She was panting like a thoroughbred in the Derby.

"Uh, uh, uh god, oh god, Sonny!"

She knew my name! I felt so proud. My cock argued the point, that cocks by any other name don't get longer but I think maybe my idiot cock is wrong. Hearing this voluptuous, sensual woman calling my name I am certain made my cock grow longer, certainly fonder so absence is not the only source. I had a moment, noticing that, when I realized that D. Debra had remained absent from my cock. Apparently absence does make the cock grow longer! I was sure of it.

"Are, are, are you going to use me?" Mrs. Hamilton panted.

I looked up from her pussy to find her back on her elbows, peering between the Herculean pillars of her tits at me, eyes wide and shining, like two headlights. Well, I could only really see one between her tits. I may have extrapolated a little

Her question halted me. I think I got a little obtuse, a bit of generational revenge. "Oh, goodness, no. You are my girlfriend's mother. I could never put my cock into you. Just my tongue." I said. I sincerely hoped she was conscious enough to recognize my distinct lack of conviction.

"Oh you must!" Her tone did not sound as though she noticed anything besides a chasm of need opening deep inside her. She fairly pulsed with lust. "I, god, you must know that she wants you to have me. She, Dee Dee, my daughter, she is sharing you with me. God, you must. She sent you here!"

Whatever the woman was babbling about seemed to make no sense so I sent in my best people and they returned with a measured interpretation of the meaning of her curious words. They extracted the part of her words that did make sense. The only message I got from her words was clearly this, "You must."

Well. If I must, I must. In a fumbling rush, I opened my pants and out sprang my cock, like a super hero escaping from his peevish identity. I bent my cock to her pussy and found it too far from the edge of the table. I released my cock, grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her ass off the table. I acted so precipitously that she thumped down hard onto the table.

I positioned my cock at her pussy and pushed.

"Uh!" She cried as I penetrated her, pressing my prick down into her depths. She pulsed around me. I felt the slick walls of her passage, coated with her arousal and shivering with her excitement. Her legs wrapped around me and her heels pulled at me. Down into her well of pleasure I dropped, utterly unimpeded. Not by reluctance or surprise or incapacity; the woman was so slick I was sure she was frictionless. My god, I had found this holy grail of engineering! I couldn't wait to tell her engineer daughter. I'd discovered a frictional junction! Okay, that gave me pause but I didn't pause.

I felt everything inside my skin lurch. I was fucking D. Debra's mother! The reality of it crushed me and for a moment I couldn't breathe. I went still, panting with, with, with something, with everything. I felt the resentment of the puppet, dangling beneath D. Debra's manipulative hands. I reared back and speared into Mrs. Hamilton, ramming her with my cock with all my might. She skittered across the table, off my cock and off the table. If she had not had her hands over her head, she'd have ended up in a pile on the floor.

She started to laugh. She laughed and laughed, unable to get her body back up onto the table. Her hands were planted on the floor over her head, her torso off the table and her ass balanced precariously on the edge. She snorted and her body twitched. "Help!" She managed to insert into her snorting laughter.

I pulled up my trousers and scampered around the table. I helped her back onto the table, looking for the first time at her bare back. It was like a smooth beam of steel, with a spine creasing it. She twisted to look at me. "Would you mind if I took you to bed?"

I shrugged. "Do you have any furniture fantasies? We could start with the fridge and try them all out."

She twisted around so she sat on the edge of the table, lifting her legs to avoid the detritus still to either side of her. She smiled up at me. "I think the bed is the place to start. It's furniture, right? When that loses its appeal, we can give the clothes washer a go." She looked at me expectantly but when I did not step back, she stood up, squeezing her and her tits into the little space between me and the table.

I bent over the woman and kissed her again. Her arms circled my neck. Her body plastered against me, like oil paint on a canvas. She hummed like a sonata. When we found a pause in the melody and leaned back to look at each other, she sighed.

"God, you kiss good, Sonny. Does my daughter know that?"

I smirked. "I have told her over and over but does she listen?" I understood we were going to discuss her daughter without reservation, I hoped, to damped the awkwardness of what was happening, me fucking the mother of my, my...." My mind ground to halt there.

Dori Hamilton grunted, shifting loose from me and unpeeling her naked body from my clothes. I almost checked for stains to SHOUT out but didn't. "Don't I understand that! God, Sonny, you have no idea. Come on. I, I want you now. We, we can compare notes about D. Debra Hamilton later." She took me by the hand and led me back into the house. It was irregular, a postmodern collage of odd angles that must have been a framer's nightmare. A little atrium with a big planter in the middle gave access to the bedrooms. I counted four before she pulled me into one. I glanced up and saw it had a second story with a balcony. The skylights above were black with the night sitting on the world.

I was following willingly enough when the naked woman stopped and I bumped into her. Not that way, I just nudged her back with my chest, since I was still looking over my shoulder at the atrium.

"Wait. What am I thinking? I do have a fantasy!" Mrs. Hamilton muttered. "God, I have wanted to fuck in the shower since Noah invented showers!" She turned to look up at me. "Do you mind? I mean, doing it in the shower? I, I cannot believe I'm admitting this to you but I have never done it in the shower! I want to. Can we?"

"Honey, we can do it on a street car no matter what its name, if that's what you want!"

She stripped me. Right there. Closets flanked the short hall into the bedroom and she undressed me right there down to my toenails. She seemed to be in a big rush.

I glanced at the clock. I'd acted to help but she slapped my hands away as she dismantled my carefully constructed date night outfit. My cock was still suitably hard and though she hesitated once it was free and clear, staring at it as though it was in a police line up. Finally she shook her head and stood up. "Later. Oh god, I'll blow you in the shower too!"

"Okay." I said immediately. I had become a bit player in her little production though and her statement was less advisory of future weather and more a note to self, not me. I answered just to distinguish myself from furniture, fixtures, and dildos if there was any confusion.

She tugged me into a luxurious bath with a doorless shower, raised bathtub, toilet with door and a bank of three sinks and by god, a bedet. I know what a bidet is, a drinking fountain for midgets.

She let go of me and turned on the shower. Water sprayed her from every direction. She came out sputtering and giggling. "Fuckers. They put in an all-direction shower but placed the controls at the back so you get sprayed with cold water no matter what you do. Bad engineering." She smiled, tested the water with one hand and nodded, making her tits jiggle. "Shall we?"

I followed her under the water. She stopped and turned to wrap her body around mine. I found her face turned up in the spray and I kissed her. She accepted me with a moan and soon her body writhed against me. One hand snaked down between us and clutched my hard cock. She broke the kiss and looked up at me, her short blonde hair disappearing into a little helmet.

"Let me ride you. I want to mount you. Can you hold me?"

I did not reply and she did not wait. She lifted one leg, placed both hands on my shoulder and lifted her hips. I gripped her by the waist and we came together, clamping my cock between us. She grunted, pulled back, straining. Tentatively, she let me take some of her weight onto my hands. When she felt my shoulders tighten, she reached between us again and directed my cock to the slit of her pussy. She sort of jumped on one leg, pushing her ass out and up. I lifted and a moment later all of her weight settled on my two hands and onto my eager beaver cock.

My cock pierced her and she dropped onto it. The shift of our weight left me unbalanced and I staggered, twisting to the nearest wall. I put her ass over one of the nozzles and water spread against her back and between us. She giggled, swishing her hips back and forth, consciously cramming herself further onto my cock. She locked her legs around me and I leaned her against the wall.

"Oh shit, Sonny, fuck me!" Mrs. Hamilton growled. "Like this, just like this!"

She hung on me like a ripe swag of bananas. I ground against her and she huffed and puffed as I ground into her. After a few moments she said, "Let me down. I, I want you on my back first but, but, first, I want to suck you in the shower."

I wondered if that was the first for her too. Seemed unlikely. This woman knew her body and her way around a cock. She was on her knees, back against the wall. She pulled me by the thighs, close her and she slipped my cock into her mouth, eyes squinting in the falling water. She sucked and my cock disappeared. I felt her tongue, like she was sculpting me with it, running the hard tip up and down my shaft, pressing against me like it was a stylus, writing hieroglyphics on a scepter.

"Oh god, Mrs. Hamilton! God, oh god!" I grunted. Suddenly, all thought of saving up for D. Debra, or any other justification for not coming in this woman's mouth seemed nuts. I came.

I came and Mrs. Hamilton swallowed. She swallowed and swallowed. I attribute half of my enthusiasm to anticipation. Mrs. Hamilton incorrectly ascribed it to absence and the fondness it fosters. I did not argue. After she gargled and spat a few times, she pulled my head down and kissed me again. She seemed more excited, not less.

Off went the water and she dried me. "Go lay on the bed." She whispered hoarsely.

I did. Moments later she crawled over me, stretching her feline body as she stalked up my legs. Finding my cock flagging, she sucked till he remembered what we were doing and resumed parade rest.

Mrs. Hamilton, despite her invitation to refer to her as Dori, I still had her as Mrs. Hamilton in my head. She crawled up my body and planted her pussy on the crown of my cock. Down, down, down, she settled, her ring of fire igniting me. She bent over me and kissed me. I enveloped her lean body, squashing her tits between us and twisted us over onto her back in one incredibly graceful motion. I rose up between her legs and she gazed up at me, her eyes misty.

1...678910...13