Extending the MILF List Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rammed into her and I was coming again, to my surprise and her delight. I sagged as the orgasm passed but she remained under me, quivering with excitement. I drooped over her and I think I blacked out.

I woke sloughed to the side of Aunt Norma. The woman was watching me. "Hey pretty boy." She whispered. "Your sister peeked in again. I don't think she is happy about us doing it."

I nearly spoke to the real reason but got control of my mouth before it dumped my brain on the pillow. I pulled my body out from between Norma's open legs. I looked around, uncertain how long I had been out. The sun was out but the room was cold. I shuddered. "God woman, you are great on your back."

She snickered. "I know other positions, too." She whispered. "Is this going to get me kicked out of the house?"

I heard the worry in her voice. I had little capacity to sooth her at that moment. Shit, I was worried too! "Go down on her and she'll forgive anything." I said, then realized how that might sound, what one might infer from that naked statement. "I think." I added a tad too late.

In the next moment, I roused up and off the bed. I looked down at the honey colored woman in my bed. The previous day's events flooded back to me but then I remembered.

"Fuck me." I muttered. Six o'clock. That was when I was to pick up D. Debra! I wanted to go check out the apartment and make sure it was clean and presentable. I pulled on sweats and a tee. At the door I looked back at Norma. "You might want to stay out of the line of fire today." I said.

She nodded and twisted onto her side, piling her hips up into a luscious mound under the covers. God, I almost cuddled up to her again but I resisted, thinking I needed to retain my strength. D. Debra! The thought of her under me, finally being inside her, it all bunched up behind my chest and made me pant inside. I opened the door and went downstairs.

I smelled breakfast. The house was up early. It was not quite nine. I saw Nova sitting at the table, elbows on it, supporting a steaming cup of Java. Across from her, Charm sat in much the same pose. They were talking softly.

I sauntered into the kitchen and poured a cup of Joe for myself and leaned against the cabinet, crossing my ankles and tasting the acrid snap of the coffee.

Georgia looked around at me and glared. She sat down her cup, stood up and stomped up the stairs.

"What did you to do her?" Charm asked reasonably.

"I think it is what I didn't do to her, don't you?"

Charm shrugged. "I am not sure how committed she is to riding the dick."

I shrugged myself. "Nice to have options, isn't it. Sometimes I wished I wasn't a lesbian."

Charm smiled mischievously. "Me too." She grunted. Her eyes were fixed on me, looking for some sign that I was unclear about her sarcasm. I wasn't. I made eggs while she watched, working in the inky silence around her, and I nuked some sausages and ate. When I finished and I was putting away the dishes, Charm finally spoke.

"Did you really have sex with her? Georgia I mean?"

I turned to look at the woman. "I have sex with every woman who wants to. You think she doesn't want to?"

Charm glanced at the stairs. She shrugged but only with her eyebrows. "I see what you mean. I thought, I thought after last night she might relax, loosen up. She, she's acting like last night didn't happen. She doesn't know you saw us. Or did she see you watching? Is that what is bothering her?"

I shook my head. "No, she came calling and found me fucking Aunt Norma."

"Oh! No shit!" Then her eyes changed. She smiled a little. "About time. I think that woman needed fucking. I hadn't offered because I thought it would be rude of me to raid the pantry before you had a shot at her."

"Don't you mean panties? Raid the panties?" I chortled.

Charm ignored me, not even offering derision, leaving me to wonder if I had spoken out loud. "Where did you go yesterday?"

What a question. Pretty routine question, casual and friendly, but how to answer it? With the truth or the half that fit the best. "I went to study at the library. Having all this pussy around fucks with my concentration."

Charm regarded me while I poured my last cup of coffee. "Dalia too? Are you having sex with her too?" She smiled and laughed, a jagged chuckle. "I guess I am asking if you are really having sex with every female in your family."

I looked Charm right in the tits and mumbled, "You are the only hot chick I know that I have not boned and won't. Not that I don't want to but you know, we lesbians have to stick together."

Charm shook her head. "You're an idiot, Sonny Duncan."

"Is that better than being a dick?" I left that dangling in the kitchen and dashed up to shower and change. Not my dick, the question, dangling I mean.

I got to the apartment about eleven and found it was mostly clean. Took the time to sort through the toy boxes. I looked for the cameras and wondered where the controls were. I did a thorough cleaning of both bathrooms. I sniffed the beds and found I needed new linens. I had to chase that down. By three I was tired of being my own domestic. I headed for home. Parked, I thought to check my phone and found it powered off and power poor. Fuck, I wondered if anyone tried to contact me. No worries. I wasn't going to be distracted from my appointed rounds.

I felt I was ready. D. Debra had been to the Dominion already, now I could reveal my own interest there, shallow and temporary as it was. It sounded like I was going to get to "interview" there for a while at least. Dalia was cooking when I got home. Georgia and Charm were cuddled up on the couch when I walked in.

Georgia glared at me.

I was D. Debra fixated and strode through to the stairs without more than a muttered "hey" and a half wave of my hand. I showered, primped and primed my wagon for the sweet trail and returned downstairs.

"I need to use the car for a while, like till tomorrow. That okay with everyone?"

"No." Dalia said. "But I'll call Tawny to make sure she can pick us up. Is she ever coming home?"

I shook my head. "I'll be back later, tomorrow I hope."

Dalia nodded but there seemed to be something on her mind.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you have something to tell, Sonny, Georgia?"

I turned around and fixed Georgia with my eyes, her head framed flaming orange against Charms' blue turtle neck, laying against the other woman on the couch. She glared at me, her angry eyes squinting with tension and her undisguised anger.

I looked back at Dalia. "I guess not."

"Georgia!" Dalia said sharply, sounding just like Mom. "Come on."

I shrugged and went into the garage and left. It was nearly five-thirty and this was one appointment I did not want to be late for. On the drive, I realized I had forgotten to plug in my phone and decided that was fine with me. I was about to be deliciously unavailable. I reflected on D. Debra's penchant for being late but that was no excuse for me to be.

It was two minutes to the hour when I parked at the front door and stepped out into the crackling cold. I rang the door bell.

Nothing.

Again and again. I waited. She's always late, I thought. Maybe she isn't home from play rehearsal yet. I rang it one more time and it opened, startling me.

"Oh, excuse me."

"Yes?"

"Mrs. Hamilton? I'm Sonny Duncan." I said. My heart hammered in my temples. If I'd had a hat on, it would have been way to tight.

She smiled. "Hello, Sonny. What can I do for you?"

Something about her reminded me of someone. Duh. "I, uh, is D. Debra here?"

"Dee Dee? No."

"She told me to meet her here, to wait for her, I mean. You know, for rehearsal to be over."

Mrs. Hamilton got a quizzical look on her face but then it passed and she smiled. God, it was like being in a spot light, all teeth and tits. I mean, she smiled and I actually stared at her smile rather than at her great big tits. The acorn does not fall far from the tree. If D. Debra projected well on stage, her mother projected well in person. Wow.

"Sonny, come in. I'm sorry I wasn't expecting anyone." She stepped back, looking down at her body, her shelf of breasts and the lean under carriage that the tight sweatshirt clung to like a coat of paint. She wore sweat pants but either they rode too low on her straight hips or her shirt came up short on her excessive bust because a line of skin showed around her middle. I wanted to see what that line of skin tasted like. I shivered.

"Do you want to wait inside? Please come in. It's, it's cold."

I stepped inside and she drifted back. Her fuzzy booties whispered on the wood floor. I closed the door.

"Come in, sit down. I don't get to meet many of Dee Dee's friends."

I nodded and followed the woman into the sunken living room. A fire burned in the fireplace, fake logs and blue gas flames. The room was modern but warm, with a hard wood floor of blond pine.

"I was just going to eat something. Care to have a bite with me?" She asked turning her head and twisting her torso without shifting her feet.

Fuck me, the woman was flexible. She had short blond hair cut in a sort of pageboy flip. Her shoulders were broad, her back narrow, her hips straight, her ass wiggled, bunching and dropping as she walked. Yes, I fucking noticed. It was like the air sizzled around us.

I realized she had asked me a question. "I beg your pardon?" I said.

She smiled. "Its okay to stare. I'm accustomed to it. I have a bangin' body. I know. I work at it now, more than I had to when I was Dee Dee's age." She turned around, taking her tits out of profile and pointing them at me. "I asked if you cared for a little bite with me. I hate to eat alone."

Fuck me but telling her "no" was like cursing Tinkerbell. "Okay. Sure." God, my mouth was dry. I swallowed hard. It felt like I had a wad of clay trying to plug my windpipe. She sashayed into the kitchen and I mean sashayed. Her little ass wobbled back and forth and goddamn if my cock did not stand up and try to follow her motion.

Now, I have to admit, at this stage of my sexual odyssey, I had about lost the capacity for surprise and the extent of my lust and my utter lack of respect for normal boundaries. I was talking to myself about getting a boner in the presence of my girlfriend's mother but that got all garbled by the whole "girlfriend" concept, particularly as it was torturing me at the moment. Something wasn't right and my primary response was to get a hardon. Pitiful but dependable and honestly, I found it reassuring.

"I am just having a light salad." Mrs. Hamilton said. "If you are going to go out, it won't spoil your appetite." She set bowls on the counter and proceeded to create two salads. "Wine?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Sure. I guess." I was using tapes from before the MILF list. I sounded like the typical tongue-tied male with a hard cock in the presence of a fucking beauty. I was even convinced. I was just deciding that was the perfect pose for this situation but I knew I couldn't hold it for long but D. Debra should be here in half an hour or so.

"Get a bottle of the red, no, wait, I have a white chilled. We'll drink that."

I nodded, all limp except for Mr. Pointer.

"Sit down." She gestured to the table.

"You really don't have to do that Mrs. Hamilton." I said. My voice cracked. I may have been overdoing it.

"Call me Dee Dee, please."

My eyes focused from whatever inner world I had been studying and found her looking at me.

"Dee Dee, I am Dori Doreen. My daughter is Dorthy Debra. My mother was Doreen Dorthy. She went by Dee Dee because she hated both her names and so she gave one to me and insisted I give one to my daughter. I go by Dori D. My sister is Debra Doreen, she is Dee Dee too. It gets confusing." She gestured at the blond wooden table that matched the floor. "Sit. Eat. Oh, the wine."

"Hey, do you have a phone charger? Mine is dead as disco." She did and joy of joys it fit mine and I plugged it in. She fussed in the kitchen.

I sat on the far side of the table before a napkin, salad dish the size of my head and a fork. Mrs. Hamilton brought two wine glasses, fetched the wine bottle from the fridge. She handed it to me. "Pop the cork, will you?" She bumped the heel of her hand on her forehead. "Silly me, you need a cork screw." She laughed. "Screw." She whispered.

Mr. Happy would have danced a jig if he had legs.

She found one and handed it to me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hamilton." I said, speaking to Mr. Happy, reminding him of...oh what's the use? I had the feeling that I was destined to fuck this woman and my only hope was that D. Debra would arrive pretty soon and I could leave still intact. The air around us crackled with sexual tension but I may have brought it all with me. I had enough to account for it all but it wasn't all me, guaranteed.

I peeled the foil and unplugged the cork with a dull pop.

"Pour for us, please. Oh, forgot croutons."

I poured and she returned with a bowl of dried bread croutons. I could smell the garlic from where I sat. She offered them to me and I waved them away.

"Oh! Of course. Garlic isn't good for a date, is it." Mrs. Hamilton got a peculiar look on her face. "You are awfully early, though aren't you?"

I did not understand. "No. I don't think so. I don't mean to be insulting but D. Debra is always late, for everything, no matter how good it promises to be."

The woman smiled. "You do know my daughter. The only thing she is on time for is class. She takes school very seriously. Always has. But my, you have a long wait. She just left for rehearsal," she glanced at the clock, "oh, about an hour ago."

"What?" I felt the bottom of my stomach drop out, like when a plane hits a spot in the air and drops without warning. "I, I was supposed to pick her up at six."

"Oh. Oh my goodness. I, I don't know what to say. My daughter is..." Mrs. Hamilton's face changed. "You, you aren't a virgin are you? Dee Dee hates virgins. She..."

I felt the heat in my face. "No, no ma'am, I am not a virgin." I cackled, "I assure you I have been to the mountain and have seen the burning bush." I thought I was being clever but Mrs. Hamilton's face changed again, like she was startled. Her blue eyes got really big, really round.

I misunderstood her look, time would demonstrate to me. "Oh, Mrs. Hamilton, I, we, we haven't had sex yet. I mean, I have the utmost respect for your daughter." I touched my nose to see if it had grown.

Mrs. Hamilton looked as if I had grown horns and my incisors grew along with them. She gasped. She stood up. She turned away and drifted over into the kitchen. "You, uh, you and Dee Dee, you haven't had sex yet?" Her voice was soft but tense.

"I, er, no. We haven't?"

"And she told you to meet her at six? Here? At the house?"

I nodded but Mrs. Hamilton wasn't looking at me. "Yes. She did." Then I felt it, the humiliation, the hurt, the anger all roiling together in me like creamer first dropped in coffee, except this was painful.

Mrs. Hamilton turned around. "Sonny, I, oh my, oh my god." She stared at me for a moment. "Are you sure your aren't a virgin?"

I felt distinctly uncomfortable talking about this. My whole agenda had been to subtend my plan for D. Debra and take her up on her generous offer to plant the flag between her legs, like an explorer claiming Time's Square, it seems.

I guess Mrs. Hamilton thought I had mistaken her question as rhetorical. "Well?" She said, planting fists on her slender hips, the only slender thing about her.

"I, no, not a virgin. I assure you."

"Good. Good." She pulled off the shirt, leaving her considerable and impressive breasts undulating between us, very much like a proposition.

"Uh, Mrs. Hamilton..." I began but she moved closer to where I sat at the table, swiveling her hips around the corner of it to stand beside me, her breasts moving before my eyes like great pendulums. God, they needed no support, no bra. I hardly think my lying eyes kept them aloft but by god they could fly on their own. My heart hammered in my chest demanding shit but not being all that specific. Of course, with those tits that close to your eyes, bare, with the nipples perking up like that, should a guy really need stage direction from anywhere?

"...I, I don't think you should do that."

I don't know what I expected but when she backed up a step my whole body insisted I had done something wrong. Uh huh. Sucks to have two opinions inside the same skin.

She cocked her head, looking down the slope of her chest at me. Then she did a strange thing. She fit one of her little hands under her right breast, lifted it up and kissed it. Herself, I mean. Her torso was long and lean, topped by her breasts and continuing down to her narrow hips. She sucked on her own nipple till she rose up. Then she showed it to me; holding her breast out before her like she wanted me to inspect it.

I did not move.

"See that? I am aroused now. I, I feel it." She smoothed her hands down her sides, which I now noticed were not so small but only looked that way when she handled her tits. Her hands slipped into the sides of her sweat pants and down they went, over her straight thighs to her knees. They bunched and dropped to the floor.

Mrs. Hamilton stood before me, utterly naked.

"I, Mrs. Hamilton, I, god, you are a beautiful woman but, I, I am here to see your daughter. She, she should be coming down any time. Do you, don't you, don't you think you should, uh, not be standing here showing me your impressive rack?" I still had not comprehended what the woman said, that her daughter just departed for play practice.

She laughed. Her tits waggled, mesmerizing me.

Mrs. Hamilton shook one leg loose from her sweat pants and lifted it up and over where I sat, ending up astride my legs. As she moved, I scooted back in the chair, clearing the way for her bare leg to slide past me and now she stood stride me, her tits in my face. She hitched her rump onto the table and sat back, scattering dishes very carefully with her hands till she could sit back, her legs parted on either side of me. She rested on her hands behind her and looked down the contours of her nude body at me.

"Dear boy, my daughter is not here. She went to rehearsal. She told you to be here at six?"

I nodded, eyes still fixed on the tits wavering before me.

"She left at five-thirty. Play practice began at six. She won't be home till ten, eleven, maybe midnight."

"Oh." I muttered. In the silence, my frozen wheels began to turn. After what might have been ten seconds or ten minutes, I grunted again. "Oh?" My eyes, filled to the brim with her brimming tits rose from them to find the woman's eyes. She was watching me. Completely nude, a tongue and a snicker's distance away from me and she just sat there, propped back on her hands, waiting and watching.

"Uh, Mrs. Hamilton..." I began but found I had neither verb nor predicate to offer. The lovely lady deigned to aid me in my moment of need.

"She sent you to me. You, my lucky boy, are a peace offering." She laughed again, making her breasts do what big breasts do, they jiggled. "You are a piece offering. P E I C E." She spelled her pun, so I wouldn't miss it.

"Oh?" I said again. In retrospect it might seem that I should have been somewhat more cavalier, more urbane, perhaps more assertive but I have found that focus and appreciation have greater value than even poise itself. A woman, naked, perched nearly on the tip of your tongue, tends to respond positively to a sort of tongue-tied amazement. It makes them feel special and feeling special makes some women generous. It was that generosity I enjoyed the most.

"Well?" The woman said again. She sat up, tits waving like the surf in Hawaii. "Is that all you have to say?"

1...56789...13