Extending the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook myself, thinking about rattling window panes. Suddenly it dawned on me that I was actually going to go into this place and to negotiate for a new car, well, new to me at least. Suddenly I was excited, so excited I couldn't breathe. I opened the door and let the cold air blast me in the face. I got out and walked to the door without looking to see if Lydia followed. I heard her door slam behind me and I pulled open the glass door, frosted with the cold and strode in. It closed behind me and then opened again. I felt Lydia come up beside me and take my elbow, cozying her body against mine. If not for her winter coat, her tits would have been nuzzling my arm and I'd have gotten hard despite myself.

"Can I help you?" The guy asked. He was young, slight, gawky. He didn't look much older than me. Rather than spilling my intention right away, I told him I wanted to look at the best car he had. We did. They had Dodges and Chryslers. I drove a Challenger, a Charger, and a 'Cuda before the manager finally came over and asked the kid what the fuck he was doing.

The kid, his name was Barry, sort of shrank and said he was showing me the cars. The other guy, Morrison, guided me outside to a half-dozen homely program cars covered with snow and told me to pick one. I shrugged and went back inside, leaving Morrison standing out in the cold talking to himself. He was not happy when he came back in. I was about to tell him I knew what the limit was and I wanted a car that fit that description when Lydia piped up.

"You married, Mr. Morrison?"

He nodded, seeming to notice her for the first time, and then shook his head. She casually took off her coat and preened a little, arching her back and pushing her tits in his direction.

"I don't like shopping for cars. Is there some place I could wait?" She bowed her head a little and looked up at him through her red bangs.

Morrison was a big guy, loose-jointed, rawboned, and all torso. He looked like someone had taken hold of his shoulders and stretched him from the waist. He had a big forehead with not enough hair to cover it, like he grew through the top of it at an early age, with really little ears. Both hair and ears seemed to have been mismatched to the rest of him.

He shed his coat and draped it over one arm. "You can wait in my office. You with the kid here?"

Lydia smiled primly and eased over to press her tits against my arm. "Yes." She purred. I thought she was going to hiss and lick her eyebrows. "He's mine." She bumped me with her hip. "To use as I see fit." She smiled over at the two salesmen. Barry gulped but Morrison studied her like he was looking at a geometry proof, trying to gain the insight that would make her make sense. He concentrated too hard for a man looking at cleavage, like he was puzzled by something.

No one spoke.

"I want to drive the Crossfire again." I said softly. Morrison looked at Barry and gestured.

"Get the keys." He said softly.

"Sonny, could I talk to you?" Lydia asked softly. She looked at Morrison and back at me.

I nodded and followed her swaying hips over to the drinking fountain. I took a gulp of the water and it was so cold it made my teeth hurt. "What?" I asked.

"He wants me." Lydia hissed. "I, I think if you offered to let him fuck me, he'd, you could work down the price."

I was flabbergasted. "Excuse me?" I managed to rasp. Oh, I understood her well enough. I just found it incredibly shocking that she would suggest it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My lying ears were lying again.

"I said..."

"I know what you said. What the fuck are you thinking?"

She grinned a sinister grin that made my cock swell. Something had happened to her and I'd missed it. Her explanation did not explain her new attitude. "They are trying to cheat you. They think you are an idiot kid and, well, that irks me. Car salesmen the world over have always wanted to look down my blouse and up my skirt instead of treat me like an adult and negotiate. The first time I bought a car the guy called me 'little lady' and I got so mad my hair turned red and its been red ever since." She straighted her back a little, making her tits sway invitingly. "I want to get even with these pricks, and all the pricks that ever condescended to me for anything."

"Jesus." I said. "You got a lot riding on this. I just need to pick out a car."

She looked at me and that hard, flat-eyed look softened a little. "Sonny, listen, I, I know I am not supposed to ask for anything but..."

I could see her calculating.

"Let me, let me talk to him and see if I can't get something for us both."

"You going to blow him?" I asked, trying to get clear what she was thinking.

She grinned softly. "I am going to blow all of them. Hell, I want to fuck every cock in the joint, or every joint in the joint." She cackled and I got a weird feeling.

"Won't, won't they figure out the score, if you do that?"

"That I am your hooker?" She nodded. "I want them to figure it out. I want them to think that I am a cheap whore so when you walk away with the best car on the lot, and I am bubbled full of cum, we'll both get more than we thought possible." Her eyes narrowed. "Unless you have a problem with me fucking them all, every man jack of them, I mean. Morrison will be famous if that happens. He's the assistant general manager and something like that will get him noticed, because everyone will love him."

"But the women." I muttered.

Lydia snorted. "I'll do them too, if they like a good pussy licking. Hell, I bet the guys would pay to watch." She glared at me and then snorted. "Don't go all fuzzy on me now. You handed me over to my daughter and her friends, lock stock and barrel. You can't act all surprised if I have developed a taste for pussy. I think I've always been bi and Quilla just reminded me of it. So don't go all weird on me. You got me into to this."

I couldn't argue that she was right, I just couldn't see how this was a good idea at all. Wait. Her friends? I tucked that away for later consideration. I had enough to think about right in front of me. I mean, my cock voted "aye" and my brain was too fuzzed out to argue the point. If I was a woman the idea of banging a whole company would appeal to me, but then, I'm a slut. If a woman wants to have sex with me I'm there, if she isn't too sticky. This, this was different. Then I thought about Natasha and my agreement with Alissa and Sid. I got a sinking feeling that this was that and I needed to get used to this because that was going to be that, no matter what I did, this included. Confused? Me too. The first time I fucked Alissa on her desk with people watching lined her up to fend off this sort of thing and that lined me up to do the fending.

I sighed. I nodded. Lydia smiled rapaciously.

"Let's go, before the iron cools."

We returned to where Morrison lounged by the copier, an antique they had not traded in yet.

"Mr. Morrison, could I see you a moment?" Lydia said, purring.

"If you have something to say, I think you'd best just say it. We are an..."

"Don't say something you are going regret, Mr. Morrison." Lydia said sweetly. "But since you insist. How about a little bitty trade, to uh, help the stripling out?"

Morrison narrowed his eyes. "What sort of trade?"

"I suck you, I fuck you. You take three grand off the price of whatever car he wants."

"Three grand?" He unslouched his stance and stood tall. "What makes you think you are worth three grand?"

"Two then."

"One." He countered.

Lydia shrugged. The deal was done. "Where?" She said, still closing.

"My office."

That was when I got involved. "Wait a minute, this may not be any of my business but, isn't that risky for you to do that? I mean, what if someone squeals?"

I saw the fever in Morrison's eyes flicker. Raw lust twinkled behind his gray-green eyes but my words had interrupted the plunge to perdition.

"Shit, you're right. These assholes would rat me out. I can't."

Lydia shot me a dirty look, like I was talking about her poker hand before she folded. "So? I'll do everybody, everyone who wants to. Everyone has to or no one does. I fuck them all. Even the girls."

"Janey might. I don't know about Mavail. She strikes me as just dick, the whole dick and nothing but the dick. I could send her home, though. Janey, I know she bangs around, done her myself a while ago. She's sort of a shopper though." Seth grunted. "Let me see. Give me a minute. Run the Crossfire out again and when you get back, we'll talk."

The drive was short and sweet. I drove it around the block with Barry and got back to find the house lights down and a half dozen guys standing around the show room. I walked in and Barry looked around.

"What's happening?" He asked no one in particular and the same one answered him.

The silence stretched.

Lydia stood over by Morrison. She stood a little too close to him, Japanese close. Her face was flushed scarlet. She kept licking her lips.

"Okay buddy, everyone's in."

"Or will be." Someone muttered. The guys chuckled uneasily.

"Close the shades facing the road. We'll, we'll do her on the hoods of the cars." Morrison scanned the showroom. "Or maybe in the Caravan."

"Jesus, you think she's serious?" One of the grease monkey's asked. His hair was long and black, plastered to his misshapen skull.

Lydia responded immediately. She walked over to the chair and dropped her coat and turned to face the assembly. She unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way. Plenty of cleavage had been showing but now she revealed the Caucasian colored bra, plumb full of tits. She slicked off the blouse and reached behind her to unhook the bra. It waffled and she removed it and dropped it on the chair with her blouse.

"Jesus on a rocking horse!" Someone growled. "I think she's fucking serious."

"Shut the fucking shades." Morrison growled.

"You shut 'em." Some growled back.

Morrison shrugged and went over to an electrical panel and great big sun shades dropped down on the west wall veiling the show room from the main road. Then he shut off the lights.

"Hey, Morrison, what the fuck?"

In reply, a spot light came on and lit up the hood of the fire red Charger.

"Oh." The same voice said. "A fucking spotlight."

Everyone laughed.

I listened for a sinister laugh but all I heard was the constricted tones of men made tense by all the blood draining from their heads, and their cocks swelling up.

"Buddy, you drive any car you want. If she does us all, it gets nine grand off and that should cover our costs and get you what you want. If she does Janey or Janey does her, then I'll make it twelve, if they let us watch. Barry, you take him out."

"Who's first?" Lydia asked on the heels of Morrison's words. She unzipped the brown midi and stepped out of it. She wore garters and stockings. She sashayed over to the receptionist's desk and found scissors and cut away her thong panties and pulled them from between her legs. "Mr. Morrison? You want to go first before the swamp gets full of alligators?"

The tall man smirked. "No thanks. I like the feel of a well-used pussy. I like sloppy seconds." He looked at me. "Buddy, I think you need to warm her up, just so we know everyone is on the same page."

His voice was challenging and for a moment I thought I would take him up on it. I was hard as anyone else. Then I had a different idea, one that might blend with the twist I was glimpsing in Lydia Favors. "I'll eat her till she comes and then she's all yours."

Barry appeared from the back, buckling up his jeans. In the new gloom, under the gleam of the EXIT light, he looked around. "What?" He asked.

"I had to take a shit. What did I miss?"

Morrison laughed. "Go get the 300 ready for a test drive, Barry. You make sure it has gas and tags. Mr. Duncan will take it out in a minute.

"Where do you want me?" Lydia asked.

The gloom had softened but the glare of the red Challenger in the spot light made you blind if you looked at it for too long. I avoided it, looking down so I was not blinded. I found Lydia and she was nearly naked, wearing only stockings, garters, high heels and her smile. I pointed to the circle of dazzling light on the hood of the Challenger. She nodded and walked into the light.

Her perfect body glinted in the blaring light. Her tits swayed as she moved into the aim of the spot. She leaned against the hood of the car, jumped up little, I presume because it was chilly on her nearly bare ass. She settled back onto the hood and then did a soft little back jump and planted her bare ass on the hood of the car, her legs wide in front of her, feet scrabbling for purchase on the sealed bumper.

Barry grumbled as he went outside.

I moved into the light and put my hands on Lydia's open legs. "You sure about this? You really want to fuck them all?" I thought I had spoken low enough no one would register my voice.

However, when she nodded her head, everyone around me breathed out a huge sigh of...anticipation? I don't know what they expected. I think they were staring at the naked woman in the spotlight on the hood of the red Challenger and all they could do was stare. It was surrealistic, like an Italian and Mexican director had gotten together to make a movie and this was the teaser.

"Jesus, Sonny, do something. I, god, I am dying here!"

My eyes jerked away from her pussy and found her eyes. Lydia stared at me with a sort of desperate passion. Her eyes glinted in the light but she didn't squint even a little.

"Lie down." I muttered.

"Oh, oh my god." She whispered but lay back like a red carpet unrolling for the King.

My hands pushed her knees wide and she hissed, released the pent up steam in her body. She rocked her hips up, opening herself and I bent between her legs and licked up her slit.

"Fuck a virgin with a rocket." Someone muttered. "He's eating her."

I thrust my tongue into her. Lydia quaked under me. I felt her flinch when the voice spoke, like someone touched an ice chip to her nipple. When my tongue penetrated her, she groaned and her hips pressed up, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I opened wide and exhaled into her and the aroma of her excitement suffused the air. She was so slick, I felt like I was second to the party, or fifth or ninth.

"Oh god, Sonny, eat me!" Lydia cried.

I felt her legs pressing wide, opening her up to my questing tongue. I fit my lips over the high end of her pussy and found the taut little nub of her clit nestled in among the silken hair of her pubis. I blew hot air on it and then sucked at it.

Lydia climaxed.

Her voice shrieked around me like a lost sirocco, punctuated by her convulsing thighs clasping at my face and head. One of her hands gripped the back of my head and held me in place while her hips pulsed up again and again. Her voice ebbed and flowed, I presumed with the wavering nature of the extended orgasm, as though it was coming in on an AM radio wave and the atmosphere was diddling with it.

I sucked harder on her clit and she bucked, her hips twisting and jerking around me, like I was caught in an earthquake. The thought made me relax my mouth, pleased that I had made her earth move.

"Oh, god, don't stop!" She cried, her voice ragged with lust. "God, please, you have to fuck me now!"

"Jesus Christ covered with fudge!" Someone said loud enough for me to hear. "I never seen nothing like that before in all my born days!"

That reeled me back in from the maw of her passion. I was swelling up to enter her but the voice opened my eyes to the glaring red paint of the hood of the car, cool and slick under my forearms. I pulled from between Lydia's pulsing legs and staggered away from her. I knew I had to say something.

"Uh, I think she's ready. Who's first?"

I don't know what I expected but I looked around, not seeing a lot from inside the wash of the spotlight. No one moved. I chuckled my most evil laugh. "Fine. You dicks don't want a clean carpet, I'll soil it up for you."

"Hey, no, fuck you. I'll go!"

The guy that came into the light was rotund, with curly red hair and nearly as many freckles as white space, like the guy in charge of upholstery couldn't make up his mind what color to use so went half and half. The guys dropped his baggy blue jeans exposing his pinched fat ass to us all, shuffled between Lydia's spread legs.

She squeaked and then lifted her head, looking down between her tits to see who was fucking her. He pulled her down the hood onto his cock. Lydia groaned with the penetration, hissing again with the escaping tension of the moment.

I turned away. I stepped out of the light. The darkness was so profound, such a contrast, it made me dizzy for a moment. I closed my eyes to let the swirls of red clouds dissipate. Behind me, I heard the guy grunting and Lydia mewling. When I opened them, the first thing I saw was the woman. She stood hugging a divider wall. She had no tits but, from what I could see, she had a perfect ass and legs. She looked like the builder ran out of money at the waist and had to go cheap with the top half. She had no tits to speak of and her hair was straight, mouse brown and lank like a spider's web and nearly as thin. She regarded me from the shadow.

As though registering my attention, she began to hump the wall.

Jesus! I thought. I walked towards her.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and found Morrison restraining me.

"Barry is going to take you for a ride in your car while she takes us for a ride. No reason for you to have to watch us fuck the shit out of your friend."

I almost told him I liked to watch her fuck but decided that would...well, I didn't know what it would do so I didn't say it. To suddenly find Lydia in a spotlight with a line of swinging dicks leading to her front door, her open front door, mind you, that managed to shock me a little. I felt a pompous little swell of pride that I could still be shocked.

"Barry?" I muttered. I looked around and found the kid over by the drink machine, half of his face in gloom while he stared at the two redheads fucking on the car. I heard a raucous groan and figured that was one down, done, and done come as it were. I looked at the woman humping the wall. "If she goes down on her, I want to watch." I said softly. I twisted my head slowly to look at Morrison and the man smiled thinly and shrugged.

"Sure. No problem. Once or twice each? What do you say?"

"At a grand a pop? I don't need two cars."

Morrison laughed. "I have the owner's son coming by. He, he'll have to sign off on the purchase. I don't know how long it will be. She ought to be able to go till he gets here. He'll want a bj, I expect."

I shrugged. "He can have her ass, if you don't beat him to it."

"Ass? Jesus." The woman moaned by the wall.

Morrison looked at her. "Janey, don't worry, you'll get yours."

I grinned wicked. "I don't know if Mrs. Fellows will eat you without a little cream in your coffee, if you know what I mean."

She looked around at me, her hatchet face somber. "I know what you mean. No problem, though these limp dicks may need you to accommodate me."

I shook my head and walked over to Barry. The whole world was fucked up. All the world's an orgy and I but a player in it, each of us with our entrances and orgasms.

"Dude, you mind giving me a test drive?"

He looked at me like I'd told him to suck my cock. I was not even a little tempted.

We drove a brand new, completely stocked 300 and I found it was perfectly fine. I wanted a sports car but realized that exposed my youth and suggested I was less than I was or wanted to be, anyway. Whatever that was. I decided a sports car means you want pussy, the 300 meant you had pussy to spare. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.