Extending the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

I compiled with her request. I stood up and quickly shucked my trousers down over my hard, irate cock. I mean impatient. The little fuck was wondering why I was wasting time gargling at her trough. He wanted her hat fit over his head and right now.

I grasped her by the knees and pulled her forward off the desk till her shoulders were back on it. One of her hands fumbled between us and found my cock. She bent it down and plugged it into her body. I pulled her onto me. She slid onto me like a donut onto a sword. She wasn't tight so much as lush, running with arousal and wild with pleasure. She groaned as we fit together, cinching us into the mutually pleasurable conjunction. Her pussy rippled around my cock. I felt her boot shod heels on my ass, pulling us together.

"Oh my god, it has been so long. So fucking long. God, Mister, Mister uh, uh, uh, Dunk, Duncan fuck me!" She cried. "Harder. Faster. Deeper. Fuck me!" Her chants aroused me and I chased after my flighty orgasm, hammering into her with all my might, risinng right up to fifth gear from a dead stop like a drag racer when the lights go green.

All at once her voice disappeared and the room echoed with the squishing sound of my cock slashing in and out of her. She suddenly grunted and then screamed so loud my ears hurt. It was a voiceless, shriek, like an electric motor that lost its governor and the bearings were going out. I hammered into her and she bucked in my hands, her body flapping like a flag in a stiff wind. I was stiff but not like the wind. My cock plowed her furrow and she splashed us both liberally as she cried she was coming.

My orgasm arrived like a landing jetliner. I wanted to pull back and extend this for a moment but I lost it and pumped cum into the woman. Lynn bucked and bucked and bucked, her body shuddering with great convulsions of pleasure while I filled her to the brim of her prim little pussy with cum.

I pumped and pumped and though I'd missed the exit, I loped right into the next segment, hammering into her.

"Oh god, again? Yes, again! God yes, fuck me, Derek, fuck me!"

Who was Derek? The woman was out of her mind. She sloshed like a foundering ship in heavy seas. I plunged deep and held her still, even while her body tried to expel my cock so I could ram it into her again. I resisted, keeping her totally filled. She writhed against my hold on her legs and ass. Finally I started to move again and she shrieked again. I reached under her and unhooked her bra. Keeping my cock inside her was tricky, since she was so small. I bent and she understood. She lifted a full breast and my lips nuzzled the taut surface of it. I nibbled around the arc of it and she directed the nipple to my lips. I sucked tentatively on it and milk spewed into my mouth. She moaned.

"God, yes, drink me. Oh god, my nipples are so sore but with a cock in me like this, it, oh, oh, oh god!" She shrieked as I bit down on her nipple. Her body bucked and her pussy squeezed hard on my cock buried deep inside her. Her body contorted, trying to press her breast harder at me while keeping my cock lodged inside her. Her legs crooked and clipped us together. Her hand kept directing her nipple to my mouth. I bit down and she screamed again. I stood up, grasped her by the waist and rammed her onto my cock. A dribble of milk appeared on each breast. She thrashed, her head twitching back and forth as I fucked her.

I continued to pummel her for a long time. Every so often she would stiffen and a light new orgasm would jigger through her. She came so often I lost count, or focus, or my fucking mind. Dori Hamilton kept intruding into my brain. It stimulated me and each time my mind wandered, Dori Hamilton wally bumped into the thought twisting it into a question about how soon before I'd be able to fuck Dori again.

Lynn seemed to be transported to some other plane of existence. I was just an extension, or an accoutrement of her pleasure. She shrieked and grunted and gasped and cried while I kept a steady rhythm of cock thrusting into her pussy. Her body clutched at me for a while but towards the end, she turned into a soupy mess, oozing with her pleasure and mine.

In the end, a titanic orgasm possessed her and she clamped down on me like a vice. She screwed her body down onto my cock, her legs locked around me and her oozing tits surged and shimmied.

"Oh bread and butter!" She cried through clinched teeth, her voice wrenched out of her by all her muscles tensing at once. "God, god, god, yes!" Her scream rattled the door.

No. No, a moment later I realized someone was rattling the door. Lynn did something with her pussy and caught me just right. The numb dumb cock in her awoke to this new or next sensation and I convulsed. A fresh new surge of cum flowed into the little woman.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Lynn cried, her body responding again to our grinding conjunction.

"Sonny? Sonny? Are you in there?"

It was Lydia.

"Ah, yeah." I managed, speaking against the flow of my climax, spiting it and distracting me.

Lynn, looked around me and like a life preserver losing air suddenly went limp. Her legs dropped away and I had her weight in my hands. I eased her over onto the desk and leaned over her. I stared her right in the tits. I bent over them and licked up the nectar her body secreted. I sucked on a nipple and she groaned, a hand clasped the back of my head, holding me in place. I sucked on her nipple and got milk.

"Sonny? You in there?"

"Uh, yeah." I managed again, louder this time, releasing the dribbling breast. Lynn writhed. My cock remained in her.

"I think we should go. Now I mean, or I will have to do them all again and you'll end up with two cars."

I tried to laugh but I felt like I had just shit a football. My legs wobbled and my muscles were twitching and shaking. I staggered away from the woman draped on the desk. A few moments of fumbling and I managed to recover myself and put everything back in place, my clothes at least.

"Sonny! I'm serious. We need to go."

I did not get the urgency. This had been Mrs. Favor's idea in the first place. I unlocked the door and shouldered on my coat.

"Sonny! I mean it. If you want a ride home with me, we need to go. Now!"

I opened the door.

Lydia Favors looked like someone had take off her face and put it back on in a strong wind. Her lined eyebrows were smeared up onto her forehead. She had a clown mouth. Her hair was a rabid tangle but her eyes were clear and just a little crazy.

"What the fuck?" I gasped. "I thought this was...?"

"Let's go. Now." Then she saw the woman draped on the desk, the runnels of milk streaking her huge breasts, made to look moreso because of her otherwise small frame. Lydia elbowed past me and bent over the woman. Lynn's eyes remained closed. Lydia bent over her and licked then sucked a nipple. Lynn jerked and then moaned. Her eyes opened but her hands did not move. Lydia got a mouthfull and stood up. She looked at me, a bit of milk running down her chin. Behind her, Lynn regarded her with slitted eyes. I thought the expression was lustful, even greedy like she wanted to jump up and grab the redhead and take her home stuffed in her purse.

Lydia swallowed ostentatiously. "Mmmm." She moaned, then shook herself. "Got milk?" She chortled.

She grabbed me by the elbow and I shambled along behind her, like a zombie on a blind date. I was still a little come crazed and I did not really emerge from it till we were out in the brutal cold. I was gasping with it as we got in the car and Lydia drove us away. I felt the car slalom and fishtail, even in the parking lot.

"Jesus, slow down. You'll put us..."

"Shut up and let me drive." Her voice was tight and she hunched over the wheel, wiping at the fog on the inside of the glass from our two sweating and hot bodies.

When we got to a red light and stopped several blocks away, she looked over at me. "I, I'm sorry. I know, god, that was weird. Seth Morrison was a guy I knew in high school and when I turned eighteen and decided I wanted to pop my cherry, I asked him. We'd dated some but we weren't really an item. He refused, saying he wanted to stay pure till he got married. That did not prevent him from letting it be known that I was looking to have sex."

The light changed and Lydia eased forward. "I don't know why, but I guess I sort of owe him. It was so bad I resolved to leave and I got a modeling offer and I took it, ran away from home and that was that. If he had fucked me then, I likely never would have left home and...well, things would have been different. A lot different. Not better, I don't think but really different."

She pulled up to another red light and looked over at me in the eerie green of the dash lights. She grinned. "When I realized who he was, I decided to fuck everyone but him." She laughed a raucous laugh. "I did too. He was about to demand I make it up to him but I told him I needed to pee and skipped out on him." She laughed harder. "I took his shoes and dropped them outside the front door." Lydia laughed harder. "I fucked every cock in that place, except his. He's probably still lying on the floor of that van with his hand on his cock!"

I shook my head. "Fuck me. I won't get my car, now."

Lydia looked over at me. "Oh. Oh shit, I didn't think about that. He might do that too. Fuck, fuck, I'll fix it. I will." She pulled over and stopped. She took out her phone and fiddled with the Interned. "I got the main number, maybe someone will answer." She listened for a few moments. "Yes, hi, is Seth Morrison there? Yes, I'll wait. Please, tell him it's Lydia Kinkaid."

She looked at me. "Don't worry. I'll fix it with him."

I just stared at her, to wrung out even to object.

"Seth, hi. Listen, that was my revenge. Leaving you with your dick wagging in the wind. Now, yes, yes, I will. I promise. Tonight. Well, okay. When? Oh wait, just a minute."

She covered her phone and looked at me. "He wants to meet me later this week. I, can I? I mean, I am yours after all."

I cannot describe the incredible thrill that runs up through you when you hear a woman say those words in that context. Mine. Fuck me. "Yes, yes of course. Fuck him. Wait, let me talk to him."

Lydia handed the phone over to me.

"Mr. Morrison. Hey, listen, I didn't know you two knew each other. Well, yes, she just did. Yeah, that's right, payback is a bitch but listen, I have a proposition. I know she insisted that we leave and that she promised to do you. No, you're right but as you said, payback's a bitch. Listen a minute. You let me pick up the car, Thursday would be fine and I'll send Lydia and her daughter...no, I am not kidding. You can do them both. No. Not necessary. I like it too. Yes, I did, both. Yes, them both. You'll have to ask Lydia, she can explain how I came to own them. Not my problem. You gave Lydia her moment of revenge, now she has to go back to paying off her debt to me and that means lucky you. No, not kidding. You have her number, you arrange it. If she doesn't keep the next appointment with her daughter Quilla, just call me. You have my number on the paperwork for the 300. Uh huh. Fine, I'll pick it up tomorrow."

Lydia watched me like I was doing what I was doing, committing her pussy to Mr. Morrison.

I handed her back the phone and she put it away. She drove me slowly home. She said nothing. When she stopped in front of my house she looked over at me.

"Sonny, I wasn't thinking. It all just came to me when I figured out who the guy was, that is was snooty Seth from my youth. I'm sorry. I, of course I'll do what you want but do I have to let him have Quill at the same time?"

I nodded. "Of course. However, if I was you, it might be a good time for you to trade in your car or to get one for Quilla. If you go that route, make sure you get the details worked out before the panties come off. Check with me first to make sure I have the invoice in hand."

Lydia nodded. She looked down at her arms crossed on the steering wheel. She shook her head. "I fucked eight guys in about an hour and a half." She said. "God, Sonny, I have had fantasies about that, I mean, doing a lot of guys in a row like that. Strangers, I mean. I never thought I'd get the chance..."

"I suspect this won't be the last time." I said and opened the car door. The dome light came on and I glimpsed the look on Lydia Favor's face as I turned away from her. She looked haggard and hungry at the same time. Used, but not used up.

I slammed the door and trudged through the falling snow to the house.

Inside I found my dear sister Nova licking Charm's charming pussy. I was hungry so I found leftovers and ate meat loaf while Georgia ate Charm. Dalia sat paging through a magazine with real paper, nonchalantly ignoring the other two women, at least acting like it. The magazine was upside down though, so you do the math. Dalia isn't Mozart.

Norma however, had no such compunction about staring. She sat watching Charm wobble from orgasm to orgasm while Georgia ate her. I finished eating, thinking that Georgia would be finished eating but she kept on keeping on. I strode into the living room and Norma looked up at me. She grunted and cocked her head towards my sister kneeling between Charm's knees. Charm lifted her head, her eyes layered with delirium.

"Can you get me a little of that?" Norma whispered.

Dalia looked up, eyes appraising me and the rest of the room. I felt measured for a cock chastity lock.

I walked over to Georgia and tapped on her shoulder. Charm watched me. I was feeling somewhat more assertive than usual, stalking through this pussy pen. "Nova. Nova? Nova! Time for bed."

She lifted her head and looked left and right as though she did not recognize my voice. She was wearing an unseasonable halter and faded blue jeans with socks.

Charm put a hand on the back of her head and pushed her down. "She's busy. Go away." It wasn't as unfriendly as it may seem. She just asserted her right to be eaten and only I seemed inclined to challenge her. My cock was hard again and I had no wish to refuse it.

I got on my knees behind Georgia, astride her calves. She felt my hands on her hips but Charms' hand on the back of her head kept her muffled between the woman's legs, under the midi Charm wore, hiding her charms from me.

I shrugged, determined to have a little of my sister. I reached around Georgia's behind to her torso and fumbled at her jeans, finally getting the button loose and struggled with the zipper. I got them loosened a little and pulled at her thighs to move them out of the clinch of her bent body. The zipper released and came loose. I pulled the jeans down to mid thigh. Georgia began to shake. I peeled her panties down her hips and onto her thighs.

"No, Sonny...?" Dalia whispered.

I looked over at her and winked. "Why not? I mean really? She's going down on one guest and ignoring the other. I think giving you a little thrill seems just and right." I fingered Georgia between the legs and she groaned deep behind her tits, which she was assiduously rubbing on the couch between Charms open legs. I looked up Georgia's back and saw the wide, wild V of Charm's pubic forest, utterly unmanicured.

Georgia was wet and got wetter the moment I penetrated her with my finger. She grunted and her hips hitched up. She could not widen her legs. She mumbled something into Charm's pussy and whatever she said, I took it to mean I should fuck her.

I got behind her and stood on my knees. The jangle of my belt made her back stiffen. I touched her pussy with my bare cock and she went still. I pushed into her and she groaned again. Charm lifted her head, staring down Georgia's back at me. To the side, Norma stared. When I thrust hard into my sister, Norma rose up and walked upstairs. I glanced at Dalia. She sat rapt, entranced by this conjunction of bodies right in her living room. She looked like a tourist seeing a contortionist for the first time.

I gripped Georgia's hips and pumped against her ass. She swayed with me, rocking on her knees while struggling to keep her mouth attached effectively to Charm's pussy. She must have been successful because around plunge number seven, Charm flowed back onto the couch cushions and moaned her thrill. Her hips thrust up at Georgia's face. I continued pumping my sister but she seemed preoccupied. Her body responded but the rest of her seemed intent on Charm. I felt the disconnect but then something twitched inside of her and it took firm hold of my cock. I could not understand what I was feeling. A shaft of light shone out my ass and I felt lighter than air.

Yes. Hyperbole. I could not see behind me. The orgasm that graced me with its presence arrived without notice and clanked around in me for a moment, like a ball bearing circling a drain before disappearing with a wet glug into the P trap. My orgasm slurped me up and died, leaving me panting over my sister's bent body. Her hips wiggled against me. I reached around her and cupped her breasts, the backs of my hands brushing the inside of Charm's inner thighs. She widened her legs further.

I lifted up. Charm stared down Georgia's back at me.

"Your own sister." She whispered. "God, that's hotter than seeing two men making it." She smiled a secret smile. "The things I get to see by being open minded. Take her to bed."

I arched my metaphorical back, like a bronco responding to his first saddle. I pulled free of Georgia's newly irrigated depths and wobbled backwards. I got my pants in order to I could stand without falling over and stood up. I fell over. I was light headed but at least I had my cock out of harms way. I lay on my side, completely confused about the view of Georgia, still munching carpet as if nothing had happened. I was a little insulted.

I rolled to my knees and crawled all the way to the stairway and used the balustrade to pull myself to my feet. The sense of vertigo stayed with me through a very clumsy shower. I flopped into bed expecting some interference from some quarter but the house full of pussy left me to my dreamless sleep. I woke late and rose to find Norma alone drinking coffee.

I had dressed and was ready to go to school. I sauntered into the kitchen and put bread in the toaster.

Norma set down her cup and slithered out of her chair to stand against me. She kissed the point of my chin.

"Sonny. I should leave you to your house, don't you think?"

I tried parsing the question but intent is not a part of speech. Whatever she was saying, she had hidden her meaning eloquently. "I hear you but I don't know what you are saying."

She straighted her spine putting her mouth close to mine. I smelled the coffee on her breath and felt it on my cheek. She plastered her body against mine. "I am asking if you want me...to stay."

The bread popped. She did not release me. "I did not invite you to stay so I am not properly the one to disinvite you to leave." I twisted under her coverage and plucked up a piece of toast. fumbled for butter and a knife, realizing then I was out of hands and had no plate. Norma leaned up and kissed me right under my left ear. She licked my skin with her tongue, a long swipe of wet eroticism that made my toes curl.

"Disinvite me to leave? Is that even a thing?" She kissed me gently again. Her breasts bunched against my side and I understood they were roaming free. I glanced at the clock. I had ten minutes. Toast or pussy? Different than guns or butter but just as much of a puzzle to any self-respecting man of nooky. Eat or fuck?

The butter knife clattered on the counter. The half-buttered toast fell face down beside it. I twisted, grasped Mrs. Spilletti by the shoulders and kissed her. I was hard instantly and one of her hands discovered it. She undid my careful preparations for going to class, skimming my pants down my thighs, exposing my hard cock. She made to drop to her knees, the willingness to suck me struck me was awfully nice of her but I refused to release her to that task. Time was short and the day had only begun.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers
1...34567...14