Extending the MILF List Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

I was humming that wonderful music to my ears and nearly missed the question. When it did register and the visions of Alissa and lovely Dannielle quit mixing it up in my brain, I shrugged. "I, I don't know. Let me call you."

Portia stood up and started dressing. Dannielle just stood in the dark, watching the other woman dress. When Portia turned around and found her staring, she grinned. "Yes. Of course yes." She said to the room.

"Yes, what?" Ahmay asked.

It was at that moment that I saw that flicker of a smile at the corner of her mouth and I got my first hint that she might be fucking with us. The problem was I could not tell just how much and to what that applied. My phone rang.

God, but I wanted to look at the text, a text that might mean Pixie in the near future for Sonny, that was what invaded my mind and interrupted my Zen appreciation for the woman I was fucking. Instead, I answered it. It was Alissa.

"Sonny? Why are you at my office?"

"I came by to fuck you. Got a problem with that?"

"I, no. No." She said, set back on her heels a little. "I, Nell finally got through to me and, I'll tell you about it when I see you next."

"How about tomorrow?" I asked. "Ahmay and I? At your house?"

Alissa did not answer. "What if Sammy comes home?"

"He can watch too. I doubt if Ahmay would mind."

"I might mind."

"I know. That's why it is such fun. You never know do you?" I got her concern. This had some risk for her. I did not mention Dannielle intentionally so I could surprise her. I wanted to keep her off balance.

"Eight then? Shall I order supper?"

"Supper?" I repeated. Dannielle shook her head. "No, thanks. We'll make due. I am sure we'll eat fine." Portia rolled her eyes. "Eight, you said?" Dannielle nodded. "Eight's fine."

Alissa hung up and I realized I had been standing there naked all this time and got dressed. I still beat Portia done with it.

Finally, I could check my text.

It read: "Busy?" It was from Suzanne. I felt a little guilty trading present pussy for possible pussy but it happens all the time. Sour grapes and all. Pixie. It was all about Pixie.

I texted back no, wondering if this was it.

An address came back with The Global Grand Hotel address and a room number. "Seven o'clock?"

I texted back maybe eight. I needed to go home and change and get Ahmay back to her car. Dannielle agreed to call so I could arrange to meet her tomorrow and she left. Portia waited for the door to close, came over and kissed me on the mouth. "We need to use a bed sometime, Sonny. Desks are fine in a pinch but I'd like having my back on a bed when you fuck me sometime."

I agreed and she left. We left Dannielle in the murky mist of Alissa's office, swirling with our erotic vapor.

Ahmay was quiet on the way back to her car. I was preoccupied, wondering if Suzanne's text was really from Borland or whoever and if I had gotten the text Borland advised me to look for. It seemed unlikely so I set my mind to think that it was Suzanne wanting a little poke and my cock roused and deigned to participate in plundering that raucous blonde.

I pulled up to Ahmay's car. "So? What did you think?" I asked. I know it seems insecure to always be asking for feedback but how do you get things right while you are learning if you don't ask? Feedback is valuable and helps every honest effort and quality control to say nothing of creativity. I wish I could get people to give me more feedback but on reflection, the MILF's way of providing me feedback was letting me keep fucking them. That's a pretty clear bit of feedback.

Ahmay turned to me. Her face was serious. "I, you were fine but, but Sonny, oh my, she was so beautiful. I, when I saw her, even before you made her naked, I, I felt that little flutter in my chest. I mean, I get that flutter when I think about having sex with you, which is one reason I picked you but just seeing Mrs. Kline, Portia, oh my, I mean, she really is so nice!"

"She loves to fuck." I said and only after the words were gone, did I realize what Ahmay was hinting at. "Listen, if you end up liking women or women and men or just women, we'll figure it out. I am not going to include anyone in this who is going to have any room to complain if you find that their particular brand of hubba hubba doesn't fit you. This is a demonstration of sexual activity.

"Tomorrow, I will have sex with Alissa and Dannielle at the same time. You can watch, participate or skip it altogether if that is what you want. I wish someone had allowed me to take a tour when I started out but I have been the blind leading the blind until I..." I hesitated. I'd almost been about to tell her about my mother and me but decided, if I hadn't already I wasn't going to just now, maybe never. I had the feeling that sort of thing might confuse her and Rodney's relationship and I had no reason to do that and no wish to for that matter. I decided to confront that issue another time. I finished the thought, "Until I took up with Alissa. She will be happy to let you watch us. She has been on display several other times and I know she is willing to do this for you."

"I feel like I am taking advantage. God, I have been in the same room when Rodney had sex so often, I know all this stuff but I don't know how I feel about it. I am afraid to try it with what I know...Rodney thinks I am doing the right thing. He realizes it may not have been the smartest thing for us to do what we've done but we didn't know any better. He seems so threatening, I think the women he has, they feel safer with me there. I know I would." She smiled. "I am not sure I know any better now. I can tell you that watching is certainly better than just listening. Particularly if it is someone like Portia. She does love to have sex with you. That is plain!"

We agreed to connect up tomorrow around seven likely and she left. I ran through a shower and changed but just put on what was at hand because I'd decided I was going to meet Suzanne. If it was that other thing, I really didn't know how to dress so I dressed comfortable for me.

I arrived at the Global Grand about seven-thirty and got to the door without giving it much more thought. Truthfully, my mind was on the MILF list and Sonny's Harem. I liked the sound of that. When the door opened and a short blocky man with a burr cut stood looking at me, I was nonplussed and distracted enough to be tongue tied. He definitely wasn't Suzanne.

"What you want?" The man asked.

"I, uh," what did I want? "I have the wrong room, maybe." I took out my phone. "I am looking for 4709. I'm Sonny Duncan."

The man looked at a small note pad in the meaty palm of his hand, nodded and stepped back. "You're here." He said.

I walked into the room and found a crowd of people in a huge suite. It looked like a party. I felt really out of place. Everyone else wore formal wear and I was dressed in blue jeans and a polo shirt. Having said that, the women in the room were mostly hot, some not but the not hot ones seemed to be attached to a man for some reason. The hot ones were all free radicals, looking for some unsuspecting element to glom onto. I hummed a little tune, maybe I was just the element they were looking for.

I sauntered as casually as possible up to a little portable bar and asked for a scotch and rocks. The woman looked me up and down like she was undressing me and poured and pushed. Not a word.

I drank it down.

"Better slow down, killer." A voice said beside me.

I looked around, expecting...I don't know what I expected but I found a man, shorter than me, sixtyish, steel, straight hair combed back but not long enough to lie down so it sort of stood up in spikes. His was not a spike do though. He looked like he didn't give a shit about his hair because if he needed it, he could by your opinion and stick it up your butt if he wanted. He had that look.

I gestured at the rest of the room. "I need a hit or two to blend in."

"Oh?" He said, his gravely voice slightly amused.

I nodded. "I am under dressed so I am using scotch to accessorize." I tapped the glass and the woman poured. I looked her right in the tits and thanked her. The little things waved at me through her loose shirt. I wanted to wave back.

"Come with me." He said.

I shook my head. "I'm fine. I'm like a bird watcher in an aviary. If I don't move, maybe no one but you will notice I'm here. These people are good at making me feel like I'm invisible."

"I said come with me."

"No thanks."

"You Sonny Duncan?"

I nodded.

"Come with me."

I was not processing the situation at all. I felt tight as a virgin flea and the scotch had not made it to my head yet. "You're not my type, rocko." I said.

The man shook his head and shrugged. "Have it your way smart boy." He went through the crowd like the prow of a ship through a polluted lake. When he bumped into people, they moved and never objected to the drink on their dress or shirt or tits or wherever.

"That's Mr. C, dumb shit." The woman behind me said.

I turned to look at her, feeling that feathery flutter of alcohol rummaging through my brain, looking for unwary cells to mug and rob. "Oh?"

She smiled a snotty grin. "Yeah and in about a minute I bet you get tossed out of here on your ass."

I shrugged. "They let me in. I knocked and everything. I am sure I didn't know the fucking password." Then it finally dawned on me that the guy knew my name. That seemed odd and I knew I was missing something. Mr. C? Oh, oh. Should I know who that is? I knew I should but I was thinking with scotch.

The woman snorted and served a tall, angular woman with wispy blond hair and no tits. Well, she had tits but they were far less than a mouth full and I could see her pointy little nipples down the front of her glittering little dress. In heels she looked down on me and so I looked down her top.

"Hey buster," the woman began then her jaw clamped closed and she turned away from me. I snickered to myself as I turned away to scan the room. I had just lifted the glass to my lips when I saw her.

Pixie.

Oh shit. I thought. Now I remembered. Mr. C! The man who had spoken to me was leading her, towing her really through the crowd. This time, he bumped into no one and they swirled into a tight group in his wake, following him, well, following Pixie, really. She almost wore a dress, it consisted of diamond patterns that left vast reaches of skin uncovered and well explored. A thick collar fit around her neck and a delicate little chain dangled from it, a large loop the ended in Mr. C's capable hand. He led her but only in a manner of speaking because the chain was not taut. Pixie drifted behind him like smoke from a cigar, following but at ease.

Despite myself, my cock got hard and immediately, like it was a collapsible baton snapping into position to do business. My cock was tightly contained by my blue jeans, painfully so and it got worse the closer Pixie got to where I stood against the little porta-bar and with its porta-bar tender sneering behind it.

"Fuck me." The woman said as Mr. C arrived before me. He didn't say anything but gestured at me.

Pixie looked me up and down. Her eyes never changed. She leaned in and sniffed then nodded and got onto her knees. The chain draped from the back of her neck to Mr. C's hand.

Suddenly the hubbub of the room seeped away. Every face seemed to turn to face me, Mr. C and Pixie, well, Pixie on her knees fiddling with my zipper. Showtime.

When the man stepped away from us, the crowd gave him room. In the back, short people jostled with tall people for a view of Pixie on her knees.

A whispered voice came to me. "She's going to blow him. Right there."

Mr. C's eyes arrived at mine. He did not look angry, maybe a little perturbed but more amused. He never blinked.

My eyes blinked though. Pixie's hands were stroking the obvious bulge in my jeans. Over and over she rubbed my cock. After a couple minutes, she unfastened my belt, unbuttoned my pants and breeched them. With an overly ambitious yank, she bared my cock. Everything bunched painfully under it and I put a hand on the top of her head and held her still while I pulled the jeans off my ass and down so my cock was not uncomfortable. I looked up and realized if I wanted to moon the room, I was doing it backwards.

Her little hand found my cock and she bent it down. The head bumped her forehead and she painted a slick streak down between her eyes, off the tip of her little nose. She kissed the end of my cock and then licked it. Her eyes lit up and she sucked my cock into her mouth.

From my vantage point, which was pretty close to the action I must say, she did not even hesitate but drilled my cock into her close little mouth over the cushion of her tongue and into the confines of her throat. She rose up on her knees so she was looking down what little of my cock remained in view. She pushed, leaning into me. I hate to say it this way but god, it felt like I was pushing into a woman's ass, but not so dry or crinkly. That tight, though.

For some reason I looked up from the top of her head, followed the silver line from her neck to the man holding her leash. Mr. C regarded Pixie, ignoring me, with amused interest. One hand swung the chain back and forth so that as she licked around on my cock, it swayed to an entirely different tune. It made me dizzy so I directed my eyes to watch the woman suck my cock. I think I'd been looking away because I'm so shy, well, my cock is. He likes to wear a woman when in public, apparently. He seemed happy with what that tight little mouth was doing.

Pixie began to suck and bob her head. The world swirled and my cock felt like it was the center of the universe. I suddenly couldn't breathe. A black hole was sucking everything into it and I was thrilled about that. I felt the strength draining out of my arm, the one holding the empty drink glass. I twisted from the waist up and to my surprise discovered the bar was still there. I made a sincere effort to get my glass to the flat surface. I would have missed by inches if the sneering but now nice barkeep hadn't reached out and taken it from my hand.

"Jesus. She's actually sucking him." I heard an amazed voice from the depths of the crowd mutter.

I turned to look down at Pixie and by god, she was sucking him. Me. I wondered what I was feeling but suddenly the orgasm gushed out of me and I didn't give a shit any more. I am sure I left my body and went to have a cigarette because it felt like someone else coming. I wondered what was happening. Pixie sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed till I ran out of ideas.

She pulled off my cock and looked up at me. She licked her lips and swirled a gob of cum around and suddenly her eyes lit up. She swallowed profoundly and smiled with the pucker of her mouth, so it was her eyes that actually smiled at me.

"Sonny! Hey Sonny, you're here. I didn't know you were going to be here! You fuck me now? I like you. I love your cock." She licked her lips and looked down at my cock again. She bent and kissed it. She got to her feet and looked at Mr. C.

"Okay he fuck me now?" She said, her little voice piping throughout the rustling unease of the room. Her voice was so high, it seemed to trickle down the silver chain to his hand, like a telegraph message all dits and dashes.

Mr. C did not speak but opened his free hand at us. He kept fast hold on the chain though. When I didn't move, he looked up from Pixie at me.

"Fuck her kid, she never asked anyone to fuck her before. If I were you, I'd take advantage of it before she forgets who you are." He actually chuckled.

Pixie was back sucking avidly on the end of my cock.

I suppose she was worried it was going to go down and leave her stranded. That would have been rude. After a minute of her mouth on the head of my cock I tapped her on the forehead and she looked up from what she was doing. She pulled off my cock.

"You fuck Pixie now?"

I had a flash of Annie's pidgin and her alter ego. I had no wish to mistake this woman for a ditz either.

"Here you mean?"

"I suck you off here now, Sonny Duncan. You fuck Pixie here now." The woman looked around the room and then back at me. She glowed. "They watch. I come if they watch, if you put cock in me." She said, her little voice tripping around my head like cartoon birdies high on scotch. She giggled then. "I come if we all alone too but now, want all to see you inside me, see how you make Pixie feel. I come good with you. I want to come good with you now." She bent to lick at the end of my throbbing cock.

I felt like I had been kicked by a Rockette but realized it was probably the scotch. Right. Pixie's lips on my cock had nothing to do with it. I felt all nonchalant when I thought that because I actually believed it, which, eventually, convinced me I was at least tipsy if not upright drunk.

"Fuck Pixie now. I like. You show room Pixie love to fuck you." She smiled up at me, a hand still on her cock, I mean my cock. It felt like hers though and the little shit was clearly defecting. I was ready to defect to. "Men say Pixie tease only, sucky no fucky. I show I fuck fuck fine. You fuck Pixie, I come, assholes shut up about Pixie not liking to fuck cock. I fuck cock just fine, just not dicks!" She giggled to herself. Her colloquial English was showing and I think she was a little embarrassed, an odd way to be shy.

I glanced around the room and saw a number of guys looking away, like they heard their name called by St. Peter or something. They'd made my mistake with Annie, thinking because English did not glide off her tongue that her tongue was part of a dumb woman, rather than a brain that liked to sucked cock.

"Sure. I'll fuck you, Pixie." I muttered, dazed and confused but glad I'd had some experience with fucking in a crowded room as a demonstration. Without that, I'd have shriveled up and dodged the moment.

Pixie rose up from her knees almost without effort, the chain swinging from her neck. The little party dress made of diamond shaped bits of cloth showed plenty of Pixie. One diamond pointed down between her legs, little Vs of cloth that left her legs bare to her hips, arrowheads of cloth pointing at the floor. She turned her back to me and bent over.

I knew that wasn't going to work. Her height was all wrong but I could not figure out how to get shorter without lasting damage. I bent over as far as I could but my cock still bobbed over the small of her back. I crouched but my balance was not so good. I wavered but steadied myself on the small of her back.

Pixie figured out the problem and turned around and climbed up me like I was a May pole with an Easter egg on top. She got one leg hooked around my waist and tried to jump up on my cock. I got a hand behind each thigh and lifted her up. She had one hand around my neck that supported some of her weight. The other grasped my cock and directed it to her pussy.

I felt the first contact and then she was sliding down, filling herself with cock. The action seemed far too smooth for my talents but I was thrilled to participate. I slid into her little chamber and it tightened around me, clinching hard without success at halting the penetration. She slid full of cock. I pulled her tight against me, grinding us together. Her little body bucked and shook and she screamed a high pitched, dog whistle sort of scream. She latched her legs around me and I staggered as she began to ram herself hard onto my cock. Over and over she crunched us together. I think the venue agreed with her, like all the eyes were foreplay for her. She was coming faster than any woman I'd fucked. Oh my, yes.

"My god, he's fucking her now." That was a woman's voice.

Pixie began to pant, her little hands gripped my shoulders. I had my hands on her thighs, bent a little, supporting her and she used that leverage to fuck me. I felt like a tree a horny bear was rubbing against. Well, no, it felt way better than that.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers
123456...8