Extending the MILF List Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Mercy. I took her by the arm and pulled her to the end of the bed. Tawny's legs lay languidly apart, her pussy gleamed at us, bubbling still with cum from our earlier tryst.

"Eat her." I muttered.

Mercy didn't hesitate. She crawled onto the bed and lay down.

"Stay on your knees." I mumbled.

Mercy struggled to her knees and then shuffled forward until she could lick Tawny's pussy. Tawny jerked, her whole body shook. Dalia was nearly tipped over. She steadied herself and resumed grinding her pussy down onto Tawny's face. Tawny suddenly moaned, the sound was muffled and deep, like a distant sonic boom.

I looked at Patricia. She stared at the three woman conjoined on the bed. She felt me staring at her and her eyes shifted, albeit reluctantly to look at me. I was naked, my cock dripping with Dalia's and my cum. My cock drooped.

"I suppose you expect me to suck your cock." Patricia said, her voice low, menacing.

On the bed, Mercy lifted her head.

"Patty, suck the man's cock so he can put it in me for fuck's sake!" Her voice was slurred and heavy. Switch.

Patricia flinched. She bowed her head and came over to me and knelt. Her right hand moved up towards my cock but then stopped. She looked up at me. I stared down at her, her huge tits bulging between us still encased in a bra and dress, below her upturned face, each one dimpled against my knee cap. Wow. Her hand touched me and I felt the first stirrings in my cock. I felt no small relief. It's good to feel that after so much sex. I wasn't running on empty yet.

Patricia kissed me. I had to refocus my eyes. Her lips pursed out and she nibbled at the end of my cock. Her tongue shot out and licked at the effluvium on her lips then as though with a mind of its own, her pink tongue ran over the head of my cock and around, slathering it with her own spit but clearing off the head of my cock. Something clicked in her. She pressed her head down my cock, her lips sealed against the shaft even as the slurry on it foamed on her lips.

"Oh sweet fucking god!" I moaned. I heard it, loud in the room with nothing but the smack of womens' lips surrounded by pussy, one clear, the other muffled and dull. On the bed, Dalia rode Tawny's face, grinding her hips down on her sister's face with increasing force and speed. Tawny held on with both hands.

I grasped Patricia's head, knotting my hand in her hair. I pushed her down onto my cock. My cock slipped down into her mouth and thence into her very tight throat. Her mouth was small, shallow so that nearly half of my cock ended up thrust into her throat. It tightened around me, sealing her away from air but she had skills and paid no attention to the lack of air. She sucked my cock with gusto and I let her.

My cock swelled in her mouth, filling it and then fighting the constriction of her throat. She groaned as I expanded against the tension of her neck muscles. She was mounted on my cock. I pulled at her hair. For a moment, she fought me, then relented and let me extract my cock from her talented mouth. All she was missing was the hum.

I proceeded to the bed and the crouching body of Mercy St. Vincent. I plowed into her. She groaned as my hard cock sank into her body. She lifted her head and mewled even as I pulled her back onto my cock. Tawny's hips raised and lowered a time or two. She didn't make any other sound but her hips continued to move, requesting the return of Mercy's tongue. Mercy obliged her. I remained planted in her body from behind, tightly sealed against her ass. She groaned when I ground us together. Nothing shifted. Her body held me, clinching around me even as I began to withdraw from her tight clutches. I ran my cock back into her. Mercy groaned, Tawny groaned, Dalia screamed.

Dalia's hips had been shifting and grinding but now and then tensed, dimpling her ass under Tawny's hands and pulsed down against Tawny's face, thrusting onto it over and over again. Tawny's hand clutched her ass, holding onto her sister as though this were the most normal thing they did together. Tawny always did learn a lot from watching. Dalia came again, bucking slightly but not dismounting Tawny's face or lips or tongue, whatever the situation was.

Mercy lifted her head.

"Oh Christ, fuck me, Sonny, god, fuck me!"

I compiled. I held her by the hips and rocked her forward and back using her body to meet my strokes deep down inside her. I found a steady rhythm and fucked her with it. Sounds issued from the room, muffled like they were trapped deep inside her. They ricocheted around inside her. Mercy shook and groaned while I fucked her, her tits wagging as she rocked.

Dalia came again. She came again and again, the climaxes chaining together and assaulting her even at they roared through her. In moments, she wobbled and fell over, lifting her sopping pussy off Tawny's face and flopping onto her side beside Tawny's head. I saw Tawny's head lift and peek down between her tits at the head bobbing between her legs and her brother mounted behind the woman between her legs, his cock clearly planted deep inside the woman eating her. She held that pose for a moment before flopping back onto her back with a gargantuan groan. Then her stomach rippled and her hands knotted in the bedspread. Her body tensed. Her hips flapped, banging up at Mercy's face over and over again. Mercy rode the tempest. I couldn't see what was happening, seeing only the woman's bobbing head but I imagined her thrusting her tongue deep into my sister, over and over again.

Tawny came. And came. And came. And came.

The cataclysm of orgasm swelled and flowed through Tawny. She clearly lost control of the pleasure ravaging her, gasping and panting as the sensations emanated from her pussy and spangled around inside her body. Moments after she collapsed back, exhausted and out of breath, Mercy relented, lifted her head and howled with her own orgasm. I felt it, the rippling goodness that plunked down into me and stayed there, bubbling and simmering while her body gnawed at me with her toothless maw. A horrible expression but I ran out of similes and gave up.

The woman's pussy was a marvel. Still, I felt the greed that was destined to undo me. I looked over at Patricia.

"Take off your clothes." I said as clearly as I could. Not so much, it turned out.

"What? What are you saying?"

"Strip." I managed to ejaculate clearly.

For a moment Patricia stared but then glanced at Mercy's head still bobbing between Tawny's supine thighs. She nodded and undressed. I watched and she watched me watching her as she exposed her body to me. No one else paid her any mind. Naked she looked over at me daring me to look anywhere but in her eyes, so I did. Tits, huge. Pussy, shaved. Legs, model lank but strong, bronzed with fake bake.

"On the bed. On your back." I managed to grunt. I pulled out of Mercy, tapped her on the ass. "On the bed, on your back."

I stood swaying waiting for them to arrange themselves.

Tawny finally figured out what was happening and bailed off one side and Dalia rolled off the other.

Patricia, nude, her huge tits swaying as she breathed, glowered at me.

"Your sisters have to eat us." She said suddenly, regaining her equilibrium. Her lips twitched though and gave her away.

"We don't eat women unless they are full of cum." Tawny said, having moved to sit, naked, in the easy chair. She'd crossed her legs and was rocking back and forth, making her breasts wave at me. I waved back.

"He can't come in both of us!" Patricia whispered.

"Then we'll only need to eat one of you." Dalia entered the exchange. "The bitch in dry dock can eat us." Dalia spoke with relish, suddenly her sweet motherly persona vanished in a haze of aggressive lust.

"You have to eat each other, though!" Tawny said, her voice rippled with laughter. She seemed unduly happy. "Cum or no cum."

Patricia and Mercy looked at each other in that way they had. After a slight hesitation during which some tacit and silent communication passed between them, they lay down, side by side. Dalia came over to me, swaying like a great sailing ship full of heavy cargo. She got to me, gripped my upper arms with her hands and then sank slowly to her knees.

"You, fuck, you're still hard. Didn't you come in her?" She asked, looking up, amazement in her voice.

"No. But I'm going to. Patricia is such a bitch, I'm going to fuck her last."

"Bet you can't!" Patricia spat from the bed. Beside her, Mercy moved her hand laying between them and grasped her hand. Patricia went silent. Whatever they had going on, they seemed to flip coins to see who was driving the train.

"Sonny! Sonny!" Dalia patted my thigh. She didn't touch my cock. It remained hard as polar ice and hot and long as a solar flare. I was so proud. Why hide your light under a bushel...oh wait, I wanted to hide my sausage somewhere. I got confused.

"Fuck them, Sonny." Dalia whispered, her voice at the guttural rasp that told me she was feeling it. I really liked having sisters telling me to fuck this woman or that woman. God, that was way better than having them tell me the things they normally did, like "Shut up!" and "take out the trash for me, please!"

This rift in my reality made me dizzy. I shook myself free of my sister's hold, determined to stay in the moment, or whomever.

I moved past my kneeling sister. I felt her move behind me and flinched. Sisters behind you makes a guy nervous, particularly if your butt's buff and bare. Dalia crawled slowly and deliberately over to where Tawny sat. Tawny stopped watching. I glanced at the bed and saw that both Patricia and Mercy had tipped up on her elbows to watch this next Duncan family vignette.

Dalia arrived at the prow of Tawny's knees and very slowly, very deliberately lifted the top one and moved it to the side, off the other. She then placed her hands very carefully on each knee and pushed Tawny open, rather like opening a curtain on a brand new day. Dalia looped her hands under the inside of Tawny's knees and lifted. Tawny shifted down in the chair until her ass perched on the edge. She grunted when Dalia licked at her open pussy and then lay back, fluttering down into the chair like a used parachute arriving on the ground.

"Oh god, Dally, lick me, kiss me, tongue my pussy!" Tawny muttered, her voice raw with lust.

I looked back at he bed. Mercy saw me looking at them and plopped onto her back. Patricia didn't seem to know I was in the room, so I moved up between Mercy's legs. Patricia ignored me. Behind me Tawny moaned, a heartfelt note of sexual satisfaction. The Rubicon had been crossed. Tawny was going to get a lot of attention at home for a while, I feared. The rest of us might have to do without.

Mercy interrupted my domestic reverie with a hand on my cock, gently tugging me towards the mark, her furrow, the lips parted and gleaming. I let her insistent hand direct me down over her body. She had a firm grasp on my cock. She tucked the head between her rich pussy lips. Her hips rose and her body kissed me "hello" in something more than the French way.

I lost it.

I dropped into her like a bucket dropped into a well. I sank through her echelons of ecstasy until we were tight together. She grunted softly, pulled her hand out from between us. She whacked Patricia on the shoulder.

"Your turn, Patty." Mercy whispered.

Patricia looked around at us. She plunked down on the bed and I felt her legs press against Mercy's so they pressed against mine.

"Fuck Patty, Sonny. You have my permission."

I didn't check the fine print to see if I needed anyone's permission. I pulled out of Mercy and changed locations. Patricia had her arms stretched over her head, she stared at me, her eyes wide, her lips were red and gleaming. They reminded me of Mercy's pussy. That made me shudder. I touched her unshaven pussy. Her body flinched, jerking at the feel of my finger on her. She didn't speak or blink but her tongue snaked out and slathered around her lips. I wanted to fuck her face but decided that would come another time. Maybe. Maybe not. I dearly hoped I had two good loads of cum for these two women so my sisters would have to eat them both.

"You praying or something, Saint Sonny?" Patricia's voice quacked at me. "You ain't going to eat me, or are you?"

I was tempted but I felt the first twinges of exhaustion buttering up my vision. I ignored her, tipped over her directed my cock to her pussy. She hissed a little as I sought her front door. I wanted to ring her bell first but decided to just let myself in, since the door was clearly open. The bitch might change her mind at any moment. I thrust down into her.

Patricia Goodshall moaned very delightfully as I sank into her pussy. She was wet, no simile or metaphor could capture how she felt. She was slick and hot and open and wet and sensuous and deep as Socrates and I was seeking some ultimate truth. Then, suddenly, she clamped down on my cock as though just noticing I was buried deep inside her. It was a little late to try to clinch down to keep me out of her living room. I was a little offended at her apparent surprise in discovering my cock was in her, so I took it out. I don't stay where I don't feel welcomed.

Okay, she was welcoming, slick and wet but she didn't move a muscle, even when I pulled out of her.

I moved back to Mercy and slid into her. Her knees rose beside me, fanned to the sides, forming a plush nest for me to settle into. I penetrated her again.

"Oh Jesus, Sonny, fuck me!" Mercy growled, her head turned away from Patricia who lay staring at the ceiling. I understood nothing but hot, wet, wonderful pussy. I did as suggested. I pumped deep into Mercy. By the tenth stroke I was accelerating to leave orbit. I rose up and out of her, leaving the poor woman pumping her hips around fresh, well not so fresh air. I moved over Patricia. I fingered her pussy and found it bubbling, like I'd found a fresh well.

"If you come in me, your sisters will eat me." Patricia reminded me, like I'd forgotten.

Now I understood the content of what she said but her actual meaning stumped me. Was I supposed to cum fuck her or do a touch and go and make my final bombing run into Mercy? After a weird little pause, I finally realized I didn't give a fat flying fuck and rammed my cock into her. She hunched under me. I sank once more into her and her knees rose beside me.

Behind me, Tawny was regaling us with tales of her passion. Suddenly I heard her gulp, gasp and then she spoke.

"Mercy, kiss her. Kiss her."

I moved just in time to avoid losing an eye to Mercy's erect nipples as they preceded her over into our airspace. I sat back a little, keeping my spade in Patricia's garden, giving them room. When they kissed, the...sisters? Aunt and niece? The two fucking gorgeous women kissed like the lovers they were or should have been long before now. I felt the effects of the kiss. My cock felt like a rock star wading into a crowd of fans. I was getting caressed by Patricia's pussy in ways I never thought possible. I felt the first distant glimmer of an orgasm.

As if by magic, Mercy sensed my sudden potential and released Patricia's face returned to her own berth. I pulled from between Patricia's legs and moved over between Mercy's. She smiled warmly up at me and gasped when I penetrated her again. I was slick from Patricia's pussy and Mercy was slick just cause so I slid right in, like a hockey puck into the net. She caught me and the light went on.

Something about that moment boiled up in her. Mercy groaned and then her hips exploded under me. It was like she'd been holding her orgasmic breath and as soon as I thrust into her, she came. She came loud. She babbled and gasped and twisted under me. I ground down into her and her pussy jerked and clinched, grasping me tightly and surely. Her tits bobbled between us, rushing at me and then away, curtsying and surging while Mercy huffed and grunted and her ass spanked up at me. I felt it, the bones in my spine dissolved and ran down my back and dribbled into Mercy. I grunted and jerked, wanting to have more but I was nearly to the end of the line. My body was wrung out. If I had another climax in me, I'd have to add water to make it work. I could do that.

The pleasure sidled through me but under me, Mercy was coming heavily. She ground up at me, her thighs pinching me between them like I was grandma's snuff. I bucked once and a little sensation piqued in me, giving me at least a little real sensation. I'd given over long before Mercy quit her part of the horizontal bop. When she finally stilled, she patted me on the shoulder.

"Heavy." She grunted.

I grunted back, just to let her know I was alive. After she smacked me harder on the shoulder, I rocked onto my elbows and lifted off of her. Some asshole turned gravity up so it felt like I had the world on my shoulders. My cock was bitching about needing air running towards it as I rose up onto my knees.

Realizing I was about used up, I leaned over Mercy and kissed her. She kissed me back, patting my face as she did. I'm such a fucking gentleman. I got off the bed.

"I need a shower." I muttered and staggered into the bath. I noted that it had a door to the neighboring bedroom. I showered, went into the other bedroom and fell over like a cut tree. My lights went out and my hard drive parked and all activity stopped.

I'd like to say that that was my night but the bitch Patricia came in and sucked me hard sometime in the night, muttering, "They're eating her, they're eating her. Come in me, come in me!" She rode me, hard, to no avail, crooning with frustration. Finally, I roused enough to give her the time of day, it was two A.M. She didn't care. I rolled her onto her back and pounded her as hard and as fast as I could for about ten minutes. When I thought I was about done in and she'd have to go eat herself, I felt it, the suddenly flash of genius. I came. It was pitiful, I won't say it wasn't but by god, I put cum into her. I fucked them all. I felt all triumphant and that used up the last of my energy. Patricia had to get out from under me myself because I was no help.

Honestly, I was just being a butt. She cursed and grunted until she managed to roll me to the side and escape. I think she got my message. She was really pissed that I'd blinked out after filling her with cum, filling, hell, all she got was a dab of Sonny and if anyone found it inside her, it was a miracle, but I give her credit, she took her ticket to Sonny's Sisters' Tongue Emporium and ran. I turned off again. My duty done, my day over. Christ what a Friday!

**********

Vote and leave a comment if the mood strikes. Thanks. –C