Extending the MILF List Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the short term parking zone in front of the Marquis and got out. I had a flash of Annie and Carol Lynn upstairs and wondered how things were going. I got the answer. I walked in and there they were, all gussied up. Shit, Chilton was wearing a tux. Annie looked almost stately and Carol Lynn looked like a high class hooker. We walked right past them and no one gave us any attention.

"Jesus, Sonny, wasn't that Anne..." I grabbed Alissa and kissed her, pushing her against the wall, pressing my body against hers. When I released her, Chilton and company were well out of sight.

"What the hell, Sonny?" Alissa asked.

I reached out and tapped the silver collar around her neck.

"Do you want to take that off now?"

She looked startled. She looked around. Her expression changed as she glared at people staring at us. When she looked back at me, her eyes softened.

"No. Of course not."

"Then trust me. I told you this had a price and I expect you to pay it. This is the last chance. You keep the collar, and you promise to stick with me for the weekend."

"Of course, Sonny. What do you have in mind."

I felt Melissa's eyes on me while I searched for an answer. Melissa saved me.

"Hey, don't I need a collar?"

I did look around then. The people walking by us were giving us looks, looks that could mean trouble. I wanted to get one for Melissa but decided I needed to get them out of the lobby. I hit the button and the elevator door opened immediately, thankfully. The people drifted past us, the women with knitted, disapproving brows and the men with appraising eyes that slid by us, seeing us but with plausible deniability.

We rode the car to the tenth floor and walked down to Jamie's door. We didn't even knock before he opened it. Melissa stood to my right and Alissa to my left and a little behind. Jamie looked from one to the other.

"What's the matter? Can't tell them apart?" I asked.

Jamie grinned and gestured us inside. He shut the door and walked to the bar. It was stocked and not with mini anything.

"Drink?"

"Mr. James St. Vincent, this is Melissa Crawford. Alissa's sister." I said.

He nodded to her.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance." He said. I considered something for a moment and decided I should be consistent on this point.

"Well, ladies, take off your coats. We should do as we always do." They both looked at me like I was speaking Erdu. I looked at Jamie and winked. "I always fuck them both before I hand them off to anyone. Its like foreplay, so you don't have to work so hard to get them to come."

Both women stared at me and then looked at each other. I pointed at the couch back.

"Assume the position." I said softly. They hesitated. "I'd take a scotch and soda, Jamie." I said, shrugging off my coat. This time, I just let it drop onto the floor at my feet. The room was a suite with two bedrooms right off the bar, the doors were both open and at right angles to each other. I looked at Alissa. "Mrs. Honeywell, your coat? Nice dress, by the way. Can it stretch over your beautiful ass so I can fuck you?"

She smiled a little wanly.

"I guess we'll see." She shrugged off the coat. Jamie held out a hand and she handed her coat to him. He took it to the closet and hung it up. Melissa followed him, removing her coat and extending it towards his back. When he turned around, he froze. I glanced at Alissa and she was staring at her sister.

"Holy shit, Missy, do you think you could have worn something besides your underwear?" That was funny because Melissa wasn't wearing underwear unless you count garters and stockings. Jamie immediately understood the dynamic and took Melissa's coat, turning away to hang it up and thereby hiding his suddenly red face. Alissa looked at me. "You knew about this?"

I waved a hand at Melissa.

"Pretty hard to miss that, wouldn't you say? She looks good, doesn't she?"

Alissa turned her head to look at her sister.

"Good enough to eat." She said softly, not really focusing on the words coming out of her mouth.

I rapped her on the ass and pointed at the couch. Alissa had her hair pinned to the side with a little red lacquer rose. She smiled shyly at me and walked over to the couch. It was white cloth so her dress blended into it. She bent over it, stretching the skirt up her full, black thighs.

Melissa watched her sister bend over the couch and then looked back at Jamie standing close beside her. She grinned, leaned into him and pulled his mouth down and kissed him softly. His hand went around her and pulled her into a tight clinch.

I moved over to Alissa and pushed on her back, keeping her head below the back of the couch. She had her black hands on the white cushions. She panted, bent over like that, the rigid couch back pinched her middle. She groaned when I put my hands on her ass. I pulled at the tight skirt but couldn't get a hold. I had to slide down to the hem and pull at it. It was tight around her but had plenty of give. It popped over her hips, exposing her black ass, the white garter belt and the red straps extending down to her black stockings. She wore no thong, no panties, nothing. I released her and unbuckled my belt.

In the next moment, Jamie had Melissa bent over the couch right beside her sister. He scraped the diaphanous skirt off her ass, bringing her fine ass into view without the blur of the see-thru dress confusing the eyes. He shucked his pants down faster than me so that we entered the black sisters at about the same time.

Alissa keened as I thrust into her. Melissa moaned, her voice ripe with satisfaction.

"If you knew what this felt like...!" Melissa sighed and then she hunched her ass at Jamie. He looked over at me, doubt in his eyes. He looked worried.

I chuckled and pulled my cock out of Alissa. I moved behind him, shuffling with my pants around my knees.

"Don't worry about it, they're sisters!" I whispered softly at his back. "Switch!" I announced much louder. I chortled, thinking of that word as a quote and finding it hilarious. Maybe you had to be there.

Jamie pulled free of Melissa's pussy, sidestepped over behind Alissa and felt between her legs and then mounted her, thrusting into her with one vast plunge. She cried out and her hips shook against him. He ground into her.

I mounted Melissa, grinding against her plush ass. My god, I'd forgotten how fabulous the woman's ass was. It was very fabulous! I grunted, pulled back, changed my mind about leaving her and rammed against her again. Alissa began to orgasm. Melissa reached over and took hold of Alissa's hand and held it while the orgasm raged. It was so sweet, sisters fucking at the same time. I pulled out of her and did up my pants. I was looking around for my coat when Jamie pulled out of Alissa. She draped over the back of the couch.

"Mrs. Crawford, on your knees, if you please." Jamie said. Melissa did as he requested, rising and then kneeling behind her bent sister, her face stark against Alissa's white dress, which Jamie had pulled down over Alissa's ass. He presented Melissa his cock and she kissed it, then licked and then sucked it into her mouth. He tangled his hand in her hair and held her still. He twisted to look at me. I picked up my coat.

"Sonny, thank you and good luck. I'll take good care of them. Thanks for everything. Really! You're a champ!" His eyes closed, he groaned and I disappeared. I left him with Melissa sucking at his cock. Time for my own main event.

I got into the car and sat for a moment to collect my thoughts. I looked at my phone. There was a text from Jamie. We were booked for six at the Bare Necessities. It sounds like a strip bar but in reality it was a family place themed on The Jungle Book and that song of the same name. I got the pun, though and sent back a digital chuckle I couldn't imagine Jamie paid any attention to. I called Dalia.

"Sonny, oh thank god! Talk to Tawny!"

"Wait. Wait!" Too late.

"Sonny? What do you want us for?"

There was a loaded question and one that had no real answer that was truthful, at least not yet, so I opted for the lowest common denominator.

"I want to fuck you and Dalia for some people." That seemed to stop her.

"Oh. Oh. Okay."

That was all. I looked at my phone but Dalia came back on.

"Sonny, what did you tell her?"

"That I was going to fuck you and her for some people." I felt the grin on my face seeping into my tone. "Meet me at Bare Necessities at say, a quarter after six. I have reservations. Text me and I'll come out and meet you. I'm meeting some people there."

"Okay." Dalia said. Her tone dangled some nuance she wanted to discuss but she didn't inject it into the silence I left between us. I peeked at the phone and saw that she'd hung up.

I drove back to the Sparrow and went up, showered and changed into fresh clothing. All spiffy keen, I lay down on the bed to let a little time pass. I didn't want to arrive at the Bare Necessities before the two women I had on my radar. I found that this excited me. I got a buzz out of the idea that I was about to attempt to seduce two women I'd never meant before. I grinned. I thought I had the situation cold.

Then I went to sleep. Fuck me. Sometimes I am just too fucking casual.

I jerked awake, my heart hammering in my chest. The awareness that I'd been dead asleep shook me. I dug for my phone and not finding it, I panicked. My heart hammered that much more. It was on the bed beside me, duh. Ever do that? Panic over something and find out it was irrational and stupid, like walking out of a hotel room and thinking for a moment you don't have your pants on? That sort of thing always rattles me. So I felt all rattled and shit.

I swiped at my phone to get a read on the time and saw everything was everything. I had twenty minutes to get to the Bare Necessities. I got up, washed my face, combed my bountiful locks and looked myself in the eyes. I spoke to that image of myself in the glass, mirror, mirror and like that.

"You are going to be fucking for money, Mr. Duncan! Does that mean you are a hooker, now?" I didn't really think so. It'd be more like interviewing fluffers for the porn industry. Those guys get paid, right? Which just seems strange to me, not knowing anything about it, because, well, gosh, put an ad to interview fluffers in the paper and fuck me if half the male population would show up to pay for the privilege. You could finance the fucking movie just from the interview process.

I got my coat and went down, stopping to pick up the key card for their room on the 19th floor that Chilton had left for me. I thrust it into my pocket sure I'd not use it, certain they'd invite me in or I'd have no need for it. Such was my thinking. The walk to the Bare Necessities was cold but I was invigorated. It did wake me up. I felt refreshed, cogent and aware when I arrived at the front door and shouldered through the crowd to the receptionist taking names and kicking ass...oh, no, that's a different thing altogether. I gave her my name and she smiled.

"You're sisters are here. I'll take you back to the room. Your brother arranged for one of our private rooms. One of the councilmen had it reserved and Donald stiffed him because of the money involved. Your brother was very generous with us all. I guarantee you will get the best service we have to offer." She giggled. "The way your sisters are dressed, I'm glad we have you all in a private room because they are, well, let's just say that they don't embody the song from the Jungle Book so much as the double entendre we all live with."

I was confused but sorted her words into piles and presumed I knew what had happened.

"He's not really my brother. A cousin, really."

She smiled brightly at me.

"I know. His accent was so cute. I didn't think you were anything but brother's from another mother." She placed a hand on the door. "Now, if these are you sisters...?"

Funny how that half-jesting query struck me dumb because honestly, I didn't know who'd I'd find behind the door. Life is full of these little dramas if we'll just appreciate them.

The door opened. It wasn't my sister Dalia and Tawny who were seated, backs against the far wall facing the entrance. These two women did not appear to have ever have been models. All slenderness had turned into Grand Prix race courses. I stepped into the room and stopped. I'd seen pictures but realized neither picture was recent. The bust size in both cases was underestimated by a country mile. That thought made me grin. It must have been lascivious because the two women looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"We are not going to fuck you, ol' chap." The brunette announced, lifting her chin high.

"We understand you are just diverting us while dear James fucks his attorney."

I blinked, cocked my head and smirked.

"I beg your pardon, I understood you two fucked anyone. Everyone."

For a moment both women looked at each other, the hue of interest coating their startlement.

The dirty blonde cocked her head at me.

"We only fuck interesting men."

"You mean men who can't say no. Well, I have had more sex this week then Caligula during a full moon. I'm about ready for a rest."

I pulled out a chair and sat, my back squarely to the door. I hoped no one would be coming in but waitstaff. Ever since I saw The Godfather I have always hated sitting with my back to the door and I'm not even a dirty cop.

"I'm Sonny Duncan. Jamie sent me." I said reaching my hand across the table to the brunette, because she at least looked a little bit friendly. She smiled and reached out and shook my hand.

"I'm Mercy St. Vincent. This is my sister, Patricia Goodshall."

"You're not English." I noted.

"No. We're American, like you."

Patricia smirked back at me and I realized my smirk was fixed on my face like a billboard.

"You need a rest? Have you climaxed once already this week?" Patricia sneered.

I blinked looking up at the ceiling.

"Let's see, starting Monday..." I paused to count. "I think the number is north of a dozen."

"Orgasms?" Mercy St. Vincent asked, bemused.

"Oh, no. Women. I like double dipping. After we are done and I've escorted you to your room like Jamie asked me to, to make sure you don't butt in where you aren't wanted, I reckon I'll bugger off and find a couple willing skirts to satisfy before I turn in for the night."

The two women looked at each other again; Patricia turned her smirk into a bland expression and Mercy raised her eyebrows. Something passed between them, something I could not possibly understand but I did. I know I did. They were considering giving ol' Sonny a shot. Not of alcohol or penicillin, a shot at them, together. Mercy wanted some, she had that hungry look in her eyes. Patricia slipped into a pose of inscrutability like it was a second skin. So I waited.

"It's as easy at that?" Patricia said, a flicker in her eyes revealed that she realized she was exposing her interest.

"What? To acquire two women and invite them to take off their bras for a close inspection of their nipples?"

Patricia snorted.

"You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?"

I shrugged.

"I'm just diverting you while Jamie plunders Alissa and her sister."

The glanced happened again. It was becoming boring and predictable. I was beginning to think they weren't as interesting as I thought.

"You say you're going to have sex with two other women? What's the matter with us?" The Mercy spoke with a sniff in her voice and a curl to her full upper lip.

I grunted, looking at Patricia. She had that unfriendly, man-eater cum Queen of Darkness look about her, glaring at me with a sort of vapid hatred...not interested enough to actually be hatred but clearly not charmed by my boyish good looks.

"I'm pretty sure you said you weren't fucking anybody tonight. Why would you care who or why I fuck tonight? I hate to do without, one day in a row. I always say, use it or lose it."

"Oh you do, do you?" Mercy asked, a skeptical smile on her red, red lips. Her black hair fell down her body past her grand Tetons. Her breasts were so large that it made all the rest of her seem small, slight, and spindly by comparison. She may have been normal sized but her tits created an optical illusion, which is something, sitting down like that. Every motion she made turned into a waver in her tits. If she was wearing a bra...I didn't think that was possible, but if so, it was flimsy and apologetic. She wore a thick black dress that was plenty tight and hugged her like I wanted to.

"So? How long has it been gone? Surely you've been without it for a long time, if you ever had it." Patricia said, her voice husking and guttural. Her skepticism drooled down her chin like she had been to the dentist and chickened out in the middle of a root canal.

My phone interrupted, chirping loudly into the limp silence.

I got up, wondering how I was going to account for my sisters, almost wishing I'd arranged this differently but you know, when things are going your way, they are going your way. I stepped out the door and answered the phone.

"Sonny! Oh god, Sonny?"

"Tawny, what's wrong?" I heard it in her voice.

"We fucking ran out of gas. I didn't fill up the car and now we're stuck on the freeway dressed like a couple hookers. The cop will arrest us on principle. Oh my god!"

I chuckled. If my sisters were dressed like hookers, the cop would put them in cuffs for sure...and then strip search them.

"What do we do?"

"Call Triple A. The tag is on your key ring. Tell them you need gas and they'll bring it."

The phone went silent.

"Hello?"

"I feel so stupid. This is all my fault!" Tawny moaned softly. Then she whispered. "Dalia is being all nice about it though and it makes me nervous."

"Nervous? Why?"

She clucked her tongue.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No. I don't."

"Dalia wants to sit on my face and make me kiss her little sister."

I was confused.

"You're her little sister."

"Her pussy, dummy. She's wanted me to go down on her for a hundred years. It's a thing with her." Tawny paused. "I won't do it because once I do, god, I'll never see the light of day again. I'm the little sister and I can't tell them no. Ever. What they want, they get. They don't take it but god, I hate telling them no when they want something from me."

"Has Dalia...?"

"No. No! She wouldn't. She, god, she wants it to be my idea."

I groaned. Hell, I wanted it to be her idea. Tawny going muff diving would require a tour agency to schedule her time! Suddenly Dalia wasn't the only one who wanted to see Tawny gain some pubic attraction.

"I'll call Triple A."

"Tawny, don't worry. We'll figure something out. Skip dinner and just go to the China Sparrow and wait for me there. I'll come get you. This may be a waste of time but you're all dressed up and I have a room there..." I left the implication dangling.

"I know, Sonny. You made a spectacle of me the other night. Remember?"

"I, oh right. I forgot."

"Fuck you, Sonny. A girl has pride, you know and you just trampled all over it."

"What if I fuck you in front of some strangers? Will that make it all better?"

"Sonny, god, I never should have told you about that. You know how I get when someone is watching me fuck!"

I took that to be a "yes" and grinned to myself. A waiter appeared at my elbow. I gave him the "one moment" sign and told Tawny to text me when they were in the bar at the Sparrow. The waiter and I went inside together.

We stood there staring at the two women. Patricia had Mercy's head tipped over the back of the chair and was kissing her. One of her hands clutched Mercy's grand breast, massaging it and caressing the black shape. The waiter glanced at me. I shrugged.

1...56789...12