Eyes Up Here Ch. 01: SIGHTS SET

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Garrett with her boss Alister, singing along until the final note before a rallied cheer of Happy New Year she awaited his intellectual advice. Once everyone calmed down and parted into a chain of gatherings Garrett whispered into Eve's ear as she handed him his glass. "I suggest you shop Psi Naps around."

"I can do that." She smiles and sheepishly sips her champagne. Moving to Allister and his wife Janine she shook hands with her before stealing Alister away to congregate with a few other Scientist's in Bioneer's employ. Explaining Garrett's toys as an advantageous new product they all appeared to take an interest. Multi millionaires were included at Eve's coaxing. Any mention of something that could increase profits were like siren songs. Not to mention they found her beauty irresistible Tempted into trial runs seven other people were given contacts now that Garrett had joined their conference. With each one spoken for board and fellow financiers took to trying them on. Remote in hand Garrett attached each set into their eyes and used Eve to whisper sweet everything's into everyone's ear. Each one a different set of commands. In a matter of twenty minutes Garrett usurped control over all of them with the express command to not let on what Garrett, through Eve had told them. Chipper and lively the men enjoyed the rest of their party.

"Well done Hotstuff." Garrett hugged Eve from the side.

"I know how to work a bored room."

"I bet you do. We'll find out those talents soon enough. I think Alister will easily see that I get unlimited resources don't you?"

"Billionaires with open pocketbooks." She faintly smiled.

"Horny yet?" He chuckles.

"I'm always horny. I just don't share that side of myself around work."

"That might change."

"Just don't get me fired."

"Is that even possible? Alister is under my thumb. I'll even get you a raise."

"I like hearing that."

"Eve? I'll take good care of you. Just do everything I suggest."

"You know I will Garrett." No longer did Eve succumb to thoughts of anything otherwise. The synapses in her brain were centering in on a successful dominance. Garrett was her boss. Even if technically she outranked him.

"I suggest you kiss me." He winks at her. With no hesitation she wraps her arms about his neck, careful not to spill her champagne over him and lays it on thick. Eyes all around them zoom in on her actions. Nobody employed at Bioneer had ever witnessed her be so open. Guys grew envious wondering why she chose Garrett Temple over other men more her type. Of course, none of them truly knew her type. Maybe Eve was just drunk. Their eyes were not going to let her out of their sight. If she was drunk they wanted to see her hidden wiles.

Talk of the party suddenly the rumors were flying. Not even Alister seemed to frown on their on the job patronizing. It was clearly stated in the company bylaws that no in house relationships were permitted. Least of all within the management circle. If the CEO wasn't objecting who would?

"You're a good kisser Eve." Garrett surrounds her hips with his hands and clutches her ass, his grip lifting her already short skirt to slightly above her lower cheeks curvaceous definition. Men were biting their fists seeing the pornstar of their fantasies sending off signals. Garrett was one lucky bastard.

"I love to kiss." Her breath exhales into his mouth as their tongues intertwine.

"How could you not have a boyfriend?"

"I prefer variety when I do date. I've just always placed work as my priority." They relax a bit while swaying side to side in their embrace. "I presume now that I'm under your control we'll be dating?"

"Naaa! Just fucking a lot."

"I can accept that."

"I know you can. You can't resist me." He chuckles as her eyes sparkle with a realization that he was right. His suggestion to enjoy him was edging into her thoughts more and more.

"Is this what it's like to be hypnotized?"

"I promise I won't make you crow like a chicken."

"Thank you for that. I'd hate to try laying an egg." She giggles.

"Looks like guys are getting jealous of me." He glances about seeing envy.

"Why wouldn't they? We both know if I let them they'd fight over me up like I was the last piece of pie."

"Makes me think of that old Warrant song Cherry Pie. How about that raise being $20,000 a year?"

"Is that all?" She sighs.

"Okay! You twisted my arm. $25,000!"

"Much better. I should feel terrible but for some reason I don't."

"Like I said Eve. I'll take good care of my girl."

"Me or Summer Lockwood?"

"Both." He laughed. "Might even invite you both home to play with each other."

"My friend Laurel that just got married? We experimented together our first year of college."

"Oh yeah? So you like girls?"

"I like...sex."

"Fair enough."

"Do you really have erectile disfunction?" Hearing her question he takes her hand and places it over his crotch feeling a massive swelling. "I take that as a no. You have a large cock I can tell." He notes guys dropping their jaw as she rubbed the length of his enclosed beast.

"Never had a problem. I just used that to get you where you are now. 7.8 on the Dictor scale. I've measured myself. Scientific study." He chuckles.

"Sounds earthshaking. I can't wait to feel the tremors."

"That's a good girl. You're really enjoying me now aren't you?"

"Absolutely. I look forward to pleasing you."

"We'll get there. Right now, I want you to go get a plate of snacks and flirt with the locals. Some of my colleagues need to know how your New Years Resolution is going to make you more likable in a less professional way."

"Crab cakes?"

"Sure! Some of that cheese dip. Ritz crackers too." She kisses him one last time then twirls in step abandoning her pumps next to Garrett to prowl barefooted. He picked her shoes up and relocated them to beneath an end table near a stretch of sofas. Noting a few seated colleagues watching him Garrett shrugs with swagger.

"How did you get Eve?" Spoke up an Indian Scientist sitting alone and needy of conversation. Leaping to his feet he stood face to face with Garrett. Watching Eve dance about without care in making a plate for him Garrett found his closer colleagues moving in around her to ask her questions. She merely fed them with her fingers and shared bashful glances toward Garrett.

"It took forever to get her to notice me. Persistence pays off Pahdara."

"Is it not forbidden to date those we work with?"

"I suppose so. Somehow I think those rules will change here soon. Alister is happy for us." Pahdara Salamadonni winced trying to understand this new Eve. Sipping champagne in large doses Eve was feeling good. When one glass emptied another was offered. She eventually began getting touchy feely. Men were swooning and surrounding her with compliments. Her kisses were her thanks.

"They are like sharks dragging her into deep water." Pahdara grimaced.

"She had a few drinks before coming to the party. She's just feeling good. As stuck up as she usually is let her hear how bad she was the day we come back to work. Maybe this will change her outlook."

"She is touching their, dare I say it...cocks."

"Better get in there Buddy. Might not last."

"I cannot. It is unlike me to be so social."

"Your loss Pahdara. I'd say her reputation around here is gonna change."

"I will miss her. Eve is very nice."

"Miss her?"

"She will be fired for groping. Perhaps they all will be let go."

"Don't be ridiculous. If you were old man Alister and you had a hard body like her working one office over, smelling good, long silky blond hair, and big blue eyes would you want to replace that with anything less?"

"He is very strict. She is breaking rules, as were you in kissing her."

"Still here Buddy. Alister's right over there watching while his wife mingles with the other hags. Take a look around you Pahdara even the Wall Street guests are drooling. You have a better chance of losing your job if you complained."

Pahdara looked troubled by Garrett's point of view. Indeed Alister was rubbing his chin smiling, appearing as if he were ready to abandon his wife and join in on Eve's wall of drunk testosterone. Even with a plate in one hand and her drink in the other she danced seductively amongst them. Laughing at herself she finally decides that she needed to return to her man. Her man? Eve had lost her mind completely. Good work Professor Temple. There might be hope for you yet.

With Pahdara still nipping his heels Garrett watches Eve walking their direction, followed by her followers as if a sexy Pied Piper. Her skirt had ridden up slightly more and if looking very closely her sweet pussy lips were peeking out as she walked through the diamond shaped window between her thighs. Reaching Garrett she sat her plate and champagne lute down on the end table over her shoes. Throwing herself at Garrett she locked lips and Frenched him with an eager defiant zest. Smearing lipstick all across his cheeks in a madness of follow up pecks before laying her cheek on his chest, her right arm up on his shoulders, her left rubbing his chest.

"Welcome back. Pahdara here thinks you're going to get in trouble for acting...well...slutty."

"Does he now? You think I'm a slut Pahdara?"

"T-that is not what I insinuated."

Leaving Garrett she eases over to Pahdara and places her arms about his neck, "Tonight I am. Would you like to squeeze my breasts?" She sighed right across his lips before licking his nose. Pahdara Salamadonni nearly fainted, his glasses steaming up at her nearness. Ducking out of her clutches he walks, nay runs away as others chuckle.

"Niiiiice!" Garrett complimented her, "That was hot."

"I know what I'm doing."

"So did I when I...stared into those swimming pools you call eyes."

"Compliments will get you everywhere."

"How's about your entourage there? Compliments get them everywhere?" He nods at seven employees a mere ten feet behind her ogling her ass exposing toward them. "Ah! Here comes Alister and Brent Highmichael. Checkbooks open I hope."

"If they're not I'll pat them down until I find them." She giggles.

"I suggest you slow down and breath Beautiful. Reel in the hormones until I tell you to sick them."

"Party pooper."

"Tug the skirt down your cunts showing."

"You take the fun out of this."

"I'll be putting the fun back in just you wait."

"Fine!" She pulls her skirt back over her succulent parts and turns to greet Alister and Brent. Brent taking the lead verbally converses with Garrett leaving Alister to Eve.

"So Dr. Temple...we've been conferring a bit...we feel that this project of yours has some meat on its bones. We realize this is New Years Day but this venture should not go unnoticed. I and a few...influential friends would like to take this to the boardroom this morning."

"What time?"

"Now." Brent patted Garrett on the back, Brent's own contacts already consuming his thoughts on coughing up the cash for further study. Study that was already accomplished without them knowing.

"That's fast. Ummm! Let me check with my advisor." Interrupting Eve as she spoke intelligently with Alister Garrett clears his throat, "The board wants to meet right this second. Are you sober enough to join us?"

"Not even close." She giggles and winks at Alister, "I'm pretty certain that they are entertaining a future hangover as well. So why not? We can do business..."

"And, pleasure?" Alister smirks winking.

"Bad boy. Your wife is right over there." She frowns playfully.

"Oh...yes! I'll have our driver take her home." Brent concurred with Alister saying this venture could not wait it must be ironed out immediately. All in agreement the elders set about explaining things to their mates, dates, and escorts sending the women home. Calling the party until Garrett consoled with Alister.

"Mind if I make a suggestion Old Man?"

"Not at all. What is that Garrett?"

"Why don't you let the men stay and clean up? Give everyone a weeks pay to make this place spotless by morning. They've worked hard for you all year long, show your appreciation."

"A novel idea. I'm glad I thought of it."

"That's why you're the boss."

Alister waited until the women of the party were sent away, female employees totally confused by the choices being made. It was rather chauvinistic in their opinions. That is until Alister told the women they too would get an early bonus. That made them swiftly change their tunes. Guided out to the elevators over the course of twenty minutes only the men remained. Outside of Eve Valentino. She felt honored to be asked to join the meeting, a boost to her career in her mind. That and she knew Garrett was very persuasive.

Money leading the way the big wigs convened to a board room also on the top floor just down the hall from the banquet area. Alister walking with Eve speaking of business at the moment. Garrett falling back speaks to Brent and a number of other billionaire scumbags. This was going just as he had hoped. Money in the bank he chuckled to himself.

Filing into the board room were all seven big wigs who wore Garrett's Psi Naps lens. A few others not aware of anything but the project venture itself joined in somewhat confused by the sudden meeting on New Years Day. They hoped it was worth their giving up party time. They would know soon enough.

Alister waits until the door is sealed before calling the seated board to power. "Thank you for coming Gentlemen...and the beautiful Eve here. I could not run this company without her dedication."

"Aww! Thank you Alister. You're going to make me gush."

"Don't you mean blush?" Garrett chuckles.

"Should I blush? I like to think of myself as beyond such things."

"Tough as nails...scratching our backs whenever she can." Alister points out as Eve flares her eyes showing off her perfect fingernails painted in black to compliment her dress. Thinking of her toenails she realized that she was barefoot, her shoes still in the banquet hall. It didn't matter the men wouldn't be bothered by such petty things.

"Shall we get down to business?" One of the men unaware of Garrett's Psi Naps contacts spoke up looking at his watch. It being 1:10 in the morning he wanted to party more. Bad enough he had to send a high paid escort girl home when he could be getting laid.

"Relax Dorfmann we will get there." Brent scowled, "Even I am aware of what Eve brings to the table being a Project Counsellor. "Tell me Eve where do you see yourself a year or two down the road?"

"Well, after what Garrett has designed I hope to share in the wealth. His ideas are truly inspirational. We see no limits to his Psi Naps technology. Everything from weight loss to becoming a better human being. I for one plan to invest my own money because I have such faith in Garrett Temple."

"Wow! Thanks Eve. I won't let you down."

"Nor I you Garrett." She smiles sheepishly then switches back to being professional. "For those here who have not tried Garrett's tech we will share it with you within the next few days."

"Why wait?" Garrett stood up, "Give me a few minutes to go grab a few samples I brought along. I stashed them in a locked banquet locker for just such a case. I'm certain none of you would want to share another's set. Alister here can tell you what the focus of his own set is. Everything is optional. The only drawback is that each set can only assert a set command. Too many outside commands such as more than one reason for usage say to stop smoking and be a better lover cannot work in the same stimulation. Sit tight I'll hurry back."

"Do you need help?" Eve prompts prepared to stand.

"No. You stay here and look pretty." He pauses, "Zero effort in that, right guys?"

"Absolutely not." Alister reaches over a caresses Eve's silky blond tress. She melted at his touch. Others wearing Psi Naps couldn't agree more. Garrett smirked and took his leave. Telling them his contacts only had one function at a time was a complete fabrication. He could tinker with a dozen options at once in controlling them. Promising instant results was a selling point. Those in questionable doubt posed just that query once Garrett had left the room.

"Who here is wearing these Psi Naps?" Dorfmann looked around to a show of hands. "Alright, now tell me what exactly you each are using it for?"

"Private Dorfmann." Brent growled, "All I'm going to tell you is mine are doing its job."

"How do you expect us to buy into this without knowledge and fact?"

"They have made me a much nicer person. I can be almost frigid and somewhat...well bitchy."

"Isn't that just a Corporate trait?" Niles Seaworthy shrugged, he too not using as of yet.

"Possibly. All I can tell you is I'm not wearing a bra." She playfully smirked, every man in the room falling silent, "While I'm not burning mine, I can tell you it's very liberating. I'm not wearing panties either in case you're wondering."

"While that is a very enticing bit of information, exactly how does that relate to making this company money?"

"There's a bitch on every block of every city in every state Niles. The world would be so much better if we women treated men better. For that matter any gender. I mean come on Dorfmann is a total prick. This gadget can certainly go in his favor." The room bursts into laughter.

"Eve is so very right." Alister peps up, "Dorfmann is a jackass."

"Laugh it up you Hyenas. I'm just concerned that we might be wasting our money on an untested product."

"Untrue. Garrett has privately been testing Psi Naps on willing guinea pigs. The success rate is astounding."

"Indeed it is. My dick is really hard and I haven't been able to get it up in weeks." Alister laughs, "There! It's out there. That is what mine is stimulating. Better than Viagra."

"Could it be you're just sitting next to a...forgive my saying so Miss Valentino...a pornstar that could make Jenna Jameson pale by comparison." Niles added.

"Love the compliment." Eve shook her tits just for laughs, "See? Any other time I'd still be wearing underwear and trying hard to resist ripping your head off."

"Let's not bring head into this." Alister chuckles having the time of his life. Leering over his shoulder he motions an assistant in, "Bring us Bubbly." Garrett in passing the assistant took a deep breath and carried in a briefcase containing lens kits. Entering to laughter he stares at Eve.

"Hope I'm not the punchline."

Alister and Brent both point at Dorfmann. Seconds later every man in the room was jabbing fingers his direction. Finally Ed Dorfmann shook his head and told the room, "I just follow the carrot like a nice jackass." Chaos ensued. Hands beating palms on the oval table and belly's were bouncing. Eve? She merely stared at her man. Garrett had her hook line and sinker.

"Settle down boys." Alister lifted his hands just as his assistant returned with help in carrying four bottles of champagne in ice buckets and a tray of lutes. Corks popped making a mess glasses were filled and being passed around. Once everyone had a glass Garrett looked toward Eve and spoke up, "To my savior. She whom should pop every cork in the room."

Silence befell the board until Alister busted up laughing, "To Eve."

"Oh my! One more glass and I won't be able to just sit here."

"You could always dance." Garrett chuckles, "I hear she's quite the grinder."

"We did witness you grinding with the employees out there." Brent brought up toasting her with a suave motion.

"There was music." She giggled, "That and I'm drunk. Well, close enough."

"We can provide music." Alister took interest.

"Can we just get this meeting over with?" Dorfmann objected. "Let's see these doohickeys of yours Temple."

"Of course. Raise hands who aren't wearing."

Hands poised Garrett notes Eve lifting hers and narrows his eyes. She slowly lowers her hand smirking, "I thought you meant panties. My bad."