Eyes Up Here Ch. 01: SIGHTS SET

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here!" He hands her a set with trembling hands.

"You first. Make me trust you. And, we don't need to record the other."

"You sure?"

"Showing faith here Garrett."

"You have my word."

"Remote?' She opens her palm to receive it. Resting it in her hand he applies the Psi Naps into his eyes and adjusts to something intruding upon them. She followed him in planting her own over already introduced pairs and makes certain the two meshed evenly.

"Wow! Those made your eyes even bluer."

"Did they really?"

"Gorgeous."

"How do we say what benefits us both?"

"We both say I will never betray you at the same time."

"That works. What else?"

"We should probably make safe guards in case we ever get questioned by the law. I say we tell one another that every bit of money we possess was given to us as research. Worst case is we go bankrupt and start over from scratch. Protect one another always."

"Agreed. Garrett?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to show you faith and let you add something to my commands."

"Meaning?"

"You decide. Just do not hurt me in any way."

"Well, you changed your outlook already. Loving this slutty side to you, but you can be yourself without that added command."

"I have an idea."

"Spill it."

"Let me be me still, even sexually, but..." She reaches to retrieve his free hand and brings it up to her throat. "Create a trigger word that makes me an uncontrollable slut. One that I can't override until you release me with a safe word."

"Seriously?"

"Dead serious. Just...I trust you to keep me safe."

"Only fair if you take something from me too." He groans.

"Awww! That's sweet."

"Ideas?"

"I'll have a trigger word for you too that makes you my bitch." She laughs then looks around for eyes. Still snoring. "We must be boring."

"It is a bored room." He rolls his eyes.

"There's the pun."

"So, my bitch meaning you make me sexually do shit too? I'm not fucking another guy, vice versa."

"Darn! I was going to reintroduce you to Dorfmann."

"Ha! Not even."

"No...I was thinking of you being my personal sex slave too. You knew my...old self over the last two years. I was cold and bossy. That should give you a clue that I'm a switch. I like dominating too."

"Fine! Let's get this over with."

Lifting the remote she prompts, "Count of three?"

"One." He says.

"Two." She smiles.

"Three." As one they recite their planned verses to a pushed trigger. He choosing the trigger phrase Greedy Whore to spark her lust, Blue Eyes to calm her down. She in turn creates Bitch Boy to challenge him, Lover Boy to bring him down to Earth. Once they prep the no betrayal clause the trigger is released.

"Test it." He insists.

"Bitch Boy."

Garrett Temple immediately lowered his gaze and sat idle with, "Command me." She lay back and spread her legs. Hearing "Eat my pussy." it was a no brainer Garrett tore her up to a screaming fit that woke the board members. In her cries she looks out and bellows, "Back to sleep you toads." La La Land seemed like a nice place to visit. After exploding over Garrett's face she breathes heavily a moment before reciting the phrase, "Lover Boy." Garrett reeled back and looked confused, wiping his chin of pussy succulence.

"I guess that went well." He laughed.

"Mmmmmmm! Your turn."

"Alright! Greedy Whore." He spoke firmly. An instantaneous response made Eve Valentino roll on to her tummy and swallow Garrett's cock feeding until he nutted down her throat. Face fucking her until every drop was taken in and swallowed. Pulling her head away from him he looked her in the eye, her body receptive to his assertive grip. "Yeaaah! Not gonna say it. Take your whore ass to the Banquet Hall and blow every dick there. Start with Pahdara if he's around. No prisoners."

Excitably Eve rolls off the table and makes her way to the hall. Before she even made it there she discovered Pahdara Salamadonni taking out trash. Jumping him in a forced frenzy he couldn't even fight back as she pulled his cock out against his will. Garrett could hear his feminine cries clear down the hall.

"Music to my ears...her eyes." Garrett Temple laughed, "I was pretty convincing I think." He got dressed and woke up the board. "So are we writing checks for this project to be further advanced?"

"Absolutely." Brent responded with pride, "I can have a check in Eve's hands in 24 hours."

"Actually! Set up a bank account in the Cayman's under my name. Are you certain the five million each won't break you Fellas?"

All of them shrugged and offered to make it six million. Garrett shook a lot of dirty hands but it was worth it. Eve could take care of the account business for him. Once things were finalized the meeting was adjourned. The bigwigs were sent home without questioning a thing. Garrett wore the crown. In passing a restroom everyone heard Ed Dorfmann using the dildo and growling up a storm from his stall. Garrett was not going to interrupt him.

Finding Pahdara molested and distraught Garrett frowned, "Now that I know is against company policy."

"She...was so savage."

"You loved it." Pahdara could only smile. Any misgivings or guilt to his family was long gone. Leaving him laying against a wall Garrett moved into the Banquet Hall and found Eve in a circle of employees bobbing her head like an unstoppable juggernaut of primal starvation. She couldn't even look up at him as he patted backs. "Daaamn! Eve Valentino's a slut. Who knew?"

"Fuck yeah!" Was the prodding consensus. Letting her drain the men dry and her body covered in cum, Garrett just sat on a table eating leftover crab cakes. Not one of the Bioneer staff tried fucking her. Fear of the Boss even in her ravenous state led them to finish cleaning the Hall for Alister. Wiping his mouth with a napkin Garrett walked over to Eve still on her knees but with a hunger in her eyes.

"Baby Blues."

Returning to normal Eve immediately knew of her new coat of paint and wagged a finger at Garrett. "Was I...?"

"Couldn't get enough."

"Me or them?"

"Appears to me to be a tie."

"This is going to be one hell of a ride Garrett. I'm so fucking horny. Fuck me."

"Naaa! Kind of tired."

"BITCH BOY!" She snapped.

"Nice try."

"What?"

Kneeling in front of her he pats her cheek, "I won't betray you Eve, but I couldn't take a chance you might steal my thunder, and my research. I'm wearing my real contacts, not Psi Naps."

"I hate you."

"No you don't. Go get cleaned up I'll drive you home."

"How is this not betraying me?"

"Only in not letting you control me. We're still in this together."

"I suppose I have no say."

"That depends on what you're saying." He takes her hands and pulls her to her feet. Cum soaked or not Garrett Temple pulled her into a hug. She received him with a sigh.

"I say...two of us can play this game. You were so into my eyes that you didn't realize I never pushed the trigger down. After you sent me away I removed my secondary contacts and just did what you told me to do. I believe I crushed it."

"Say what?" He froze clinging to her.

"Enough Garrett. We do this without the influence of Psi Naps. I'll still obey you. You don't even have to obey me in return. Just...no more deception toward one another."

"GREEDY WHORE." He had to test her as she pulls away to look hi in the eye. Smirking she pats his cheek. Sure enough her eyes were no longer darker.

"I'm a bit tired too. Shall we take this to my bed?"

"Sleep on it?"

Palming his heart she sighs, "I'll count the heartbeats like sheep."

"Nice!"

Finding her clothing and shoes she forewent cleaning up. She rather liked her flesh complimented so. Arm in arm the couple went home. The employees chattered and bragged. The future seeming stressful for all of them considering none realized cameras were present. Silence was the better part of valor.

Reaching the parking garage Garrett used his keyless remote to start his convertible BMW while they made the journey hugging each other tight.

"I'm going to smother you in jewelry." He sighs.

"I'm going to smother you in pussy."

"GREEDY WHORE." He tried again just for laughs. Smirking at him she left him to beat him to his car, bending over the hood she hiked her dress over her ass and spread her feet wide. Stepping between the headlights holding them prisoner Garrett Temple dropped his pants and took her from behind. Gripping her lengthy blond hair he hit her cunt until his car alarm went off. Laughing they finished up before even shutting the wail down.

Nutting hard Garrett pulled her back into him and palmed her throat as she had alluded him toward earlier. "I own this."

"We own this." She sighs and leans further into him, palming his cheek. Twisting in step, his dick slipping free of her thighs she faces him. His hand still holding her throat locked their gaze. She in turn moved her own delicate fingers from his cheek down to his throat joining him in a shared ownership.

Exploring one another both lower their gaze to sigh as one. Sharing a soft chuckle both ignite interest with the very same response. "Eyes Up Here."

A smoldering kiss became genuine. Back atop his car hood brusquely the alarm sounded again. Fucking her missionary, holding her legs up Eve Valentino exploded into theatrics. He was not far behind. Cumming together one last time, their final throes realized as they heard a Security walkie talkie. Looking together at a flashlight coming from the lower level of the parking garage they pull themselves together just in time.

Racing to inhabit the BMW they find a guard noting Garret starting his engine. Pulling from his space he rolled down a window and looked out.

"Sorry for the racket. She gets loud before she purrs."

"Evening Ms. Valentino." The guard leaned a bit to see the passenger. He knew there had been sex he had ears. Lowering his eyes to ogle her braless cleavage she pointed at him then gripped Garrett's hand on the gear shifter to join him one last time.

"EYES UP HERE."

A screeching of tires left the guard speechless in their tail lights, also with an erection.

"We should have grabbed a bottle of champagne on the way out." She laughs her hair blowing in the breeze.

"Fuck! I left my briefcase in the conference room."

"Are their more contact cases in it?"

"One. I used the rest."

"It should be safe until morning."

"Hope so. They're not cheap."

"We forgot to check on Alister." She holds her hair from her eyes.

"Pretty sure he went on home."

Worry between them led to a halt at the garage gates as they went up. "Fuuuck!" A swift U-turn to park in a handicap spot illegally Garrett told her, "Stay here. Move the car if you have too." Bolting away and back into the Bioneer lobby he caught an elevator to the top. Finding Alister gone home he felt at ease. Going to the conference room he discovers his briefcase but no sign of his last set of contacts. Frantic he went about in search of possibilities. Most everyone had gone home. Bursting into the Men's room he finds Pahdara looking at himself in the mirror. Pulling his eye skin down as if something in his eye.

"You okay Pahdara?" Seeing the contact case on the metal ledge beneath the mirror he guesses who had them.

"Yes. I overheard the board in passing of your experiment. I wished to see for myself."

"Ummm! Technically those are mine Buddy."

"What am I to request?" He lifts the remote.

"It's late Pahdara. Hand that over."

"Perhaps to overcome my shyness?"

"If that's your phobia."

"I fear women."

"Didn't look that way when Eve..."

"She terrified me."

"We can work on this together Buddy. Go get some sleep." Pahdara resists letting Garrett take back his remote.

"I must defeat my demons."

"Don't be a dick." They fight over the remote when Pahdara pushes the trigger attaching the Psi Naps. Tempted to fire off some command Garrett had sympathy. Suddenly, a voice rallied behind them from a stall.

"Someone say dick? I suggest someone put their dick in my ass."

Pahdara instantly responded looking toward the stall to see a man on his knees. Dorfmann was still in the building. Pahdara walks toward the door finding it ajar. Within was Ed Dorfmann drunk and with a dildo stuck up his ass, mumbling incoherently, drool dripping from his lips.

Rolling his eyes Garrett gives up with an exhausted but very verbal, "Fuck it." He had Eve on his mind. Forcibly stealing back his remote he left the men to their own scenario.

Waiting on the elevator to open Garrett heard a feminine bellow, "I AM MOST GAY."

"Poor guy."

He would deal with Pahdara another day.

A five minute run back to Eve in his car he finds the security guard talking to her. Hopping in behind the steering wheel he turns the key before looking her way.

"Alister?"

"Gone."

"Psi Naps?"

"Used."

"By whom?"

"Salamadonni."

"Excuse me?" She looked haunted as she waved goodbye to the guard.

"HEY!" He changed the subject, " HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR." It was not meant to sound mean. The guard said the same to them, minus the fucking part.

"A good New Year."

"You hungry?"

"Ravenous."

"GREEDY WHORE!"

"Pull over." She unhooked her seatbelt and smothered him in kisses until he found a parking meter. Stopped he fights her off a bit laughing. Easing his seat back she climbs into his lap and pulls his beast back out. Riding him in confinement he just let her take over.

She was the Boss.