Eyes Up Here Ch. 01: SIGHTS SET

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going commando too Dear." Alister continues cracking up.

"Mmmm! Isn't it so nice to feel freedom?"

"It is indeed." He reaches over and pats her hand.

Passing out lens cases Garrett makes certain everyone opens theirs and looks them over. Dorfmann scowling just had to agitate. "They look like my own contacts."

"What did you expect? Slinky glasses?' Alister was a riot.

"This is a waste of time. Everyone needs to open up what their so called miracle cure is doing for them." Ed hissed.

"Fine!" Bellamy Coltraine the only African American financier there took it upon himself to fill in the gap. "I...have a cocaine addiction. I have not had a single craving since I suggested I don't need to use anymore. Not one."

"While that's admirable Bell it's too early to truly say you've kicked it to the curb."

"I threw my pack of cigarettes in the garbage. No nicotine fit on my end either." Cedric Fern shrugged off his minor secrets.

"As soon as I get home I'm fucking my wife silly. I've been cheating on her for months but now I told myself I needed to behave." Brent opened up, "I can truthfully tell you that I only want my wife now."

"Until Naomi tells you she has a headache."

"Stop being a prick Dorfmann. Just try it." Brent encouraged his colleague.

"Please do Mr. Dorfmann." Garrett motioned his plea, "Remember to request something that intimately bothers you about yourself."

"Tell yourself to adopt a better personality." Bellamy smirked.

"Just try it. Put the contacts in and give them five minutes to activate the response centers of your brain. The eye as they say is the window to the soul. Just search for what you want." Garrett attempts to sway Dorfmann. Finally he and the others applied the Psi Naps to their eyes. Garrett making his rounds to be certain all were attached properly reached into his pocket for his tiny remote and activates the sealing bonds. Once done Garrett lifts a champagne glass. "Make your suggestions Gentlemen."

Each of them chose something intimate, concluding instantly that the devices were working. Even Dorfmann began smiling. Laughter sprang from his lips uncontrollably, "I was a prick wasn't I? No more! Fuck man, this is euphoric." Applause struck a chord.

"Attention wearers, not including Sweet Eve...I suggest you never attempt to remove the contacts. You will all forget that you even wear them after I'm done speaking. Your current wishes should remain. Talking to you Dorfdick. From this day forward you asswipes will do whatever I suggest. Forgetting what I ask of you shortly after, until I request something new. I expect my research to be funded without question. Is this understood?"

"Here! Here!" Alister proposes a toast. "To wealth and prosperity."

"Good! Now let's celebrate. Eve? Get that dress off and start by lap dancing on Alister. Brent? Keep your Mistress. Bell? Stay off the coke."

Eve stood up and turned her back to Alister, "Zipper please?" He stood up and delicately pulled her zipper down until she could wiggle out of her dress. Every man there began to salivate. "Mmmmm! Everyone looks ravenous. My lucky day." She tosses her dress aside and sits Alister back down before straddling her CEO's lap. Surrounding his neck with her arms she planted her perfect 38's directly around his face. Thighs rubbing briskly across the old man's erection she felt the need to look for Garrett. "How am I doing Garrett?"

"Perfect. How's she doing Fellas?"

"Sweet Jesus! I've fantasized about seeing Eve do this kind of thing." Niles responded by standing up and moving to Alister's left for a better view. "You have a lovely ass Eve."

"Glad you like it Niles. Maybe later you can fuck my sweet ass."

"I would be honored."

"Fuck we all would." Brent rallied the troops. She giggled and called out her own thoughts.

"Take a number Brent. I know I'm hotter than your Mistress. Definitely your wife." Her pussy sensually grazes a smooth swath along Alister's compressed erection. A marvelous beast for a man in his late 50's and a bit out of shape. She toyed with his tie a bit after sitting back on her calves, her toes clinging to his knees. She was really getting into her performance, a surprise even for Garrett. She must be calling upon past talents. Maybe there was more to Eve Valentino than anyone knew.

"Everyone settle down." Garrett extended hands to calm the board, "Let the woman do her thing." At his suggestion everyone relaxed back into their seats and just watched her work her magic. That was just too boring.

"Now where's the fun in that Garrett?" Eve switched positions on Alister's lap to face the board. Laying back against him, her hands rising behind her head to tease Alister's attentive features. Not even Alister's toupee slipping on his scalp drew eyes away from Eve's heaving breasts. Gripping his shoulders from behind she stretches her body to plant her feet on the oval table as leverage, her black nails drawing attention to foot fetish victims amid the room. Casting her body higher in arching her back she let the room see her prize pussy for the first time.

"She has a pierced clit. Dear God!" Niles huffed removing his coat.

"Bling! Bling!" She giggled letting her feet slip wider on the table to show her silver pearl. "Were you expecting me to be dull and simple? I've always had a well hidden wild side to me. No longer...right Garrett?"

"Never again. Our illustrious...emphasis on lust...Head of Special Projects is going to be herself more often. Yes, she will perform her real job to the best of her abilities but, expect her to be more...open."

"Am I hurting you Alister?" She tilts her head back to look into the older man's yearning eyes, worried her contortion might be bruising the poor man. With his hands gliding along her ribs moving upward to palm her breasts she knew he was just fine. "Forget I asked." She was a work of art.

"I can't take this any longer." Dorfmann himself having changed his persona with the aid of Psi Naps stands up and begins unfastening his pants. Seeing his boldness the other men chose to do the same. Garrett observing the mass of wagging cocks flared his eyes. He could easily stop them and send them home to their loved ones but sadly this was too much fun. All he knew was that he would use Eve to her fullest potential without seeing her harmed. He wanted to make love to her not just treat her like a whore for everyone's desires. Not that he didn't enjoy being a voyeur.

"Join us Temple? She deserves a round of applause don't you think?" Brent slapped the table to get Garrett's attention.

"Are those cocks I see?" Eve lifts her head high with a devilish grin. "I think I'm a hit Garrett. Don't you?"

"I know I want to hit that pussy." Niles jumped at the chance to share his lust.

"It's so nice to feel wanted." Eve drops her feet to the floor and eases from Alister's lap, "Time to check on some Special Projects." Prowling from man to man forcing them to face the table she reaches around one member after another and strokes their cocks for a flirtatious count of five tugs before moving on. Her slightest caress sent the men into a feverish ejaculation fest. Garrett was impressed as her rounds reached him. He had not taken advantage of bringing out his burden. Noting his negligence Eve pouted and whispered, "We can save the best for last." She at least pulled his zipper down before abandoning her soul thief.

Ending her tour of the board table with Brent she returned to Alister who was struggling with his beast. At his age even a Psi Naps couldn't conquer the reality of poor health. A heart murmur left him winded and uncertain of going forward. Eve although hormones raging felt empathy and calmed Alister with a warm hug from behind. Seeing his CEO pale Garrett too felt sad, "I suggest you go lay down and relax Old Man. You've had too much to drink. Sleep it off and Happy New Year."

"Temple's right Alister you look under the weather. I can formalize any contracts in your absence." Brent shared concern while still beating off.

A bewildered and radically embarrassed assistant is waved back in to take Alister to a private office to lay down. Looking worried as he asked other assistants to aid him in moving Alister, mainly due to Eve posing so sexily for them lips pouty and a fingertip hooking the corner of her mouth. Once Alister is taken away Garrett chooses then to regain full attention on himself. From his briefcase he produced a huge dildo with a suction cup end to it. Wetting the suction with champagne he slams the dildo down on to the center of the oval conference table.

"Ride that Eve."

"Mmmm! You brought me a gift." She climbs up on to the table and prowls about in a complete circle in front of each man there taking time to stop every so often to face the dildo god with her arms crossed on the table, head laying over them. Her sweet ass poised high for a succulent view of her clam and shadowy butt pucker. Men jerked off more aggressively at her sharing. Such a perfect ass her complexion without a mole or even a pimple. With a sigh her journey resumed until she made the head of the table again. From there she stalked the dildo and chose to roll her cheek along it's rubbery girth from fake scrotum to bobbing crown. Licking and kissing it she heard men cum all around her, puddles literally forming pools on the table top. Eying Garrett briefly he nods and wags his tongue. Reading his mind Eve abandons the toy in favor of licking up the cum splatter, devouring every droplet in her path as if a cat lapping milk. Garrett even had it in him to gently caress her long flowing bleach blond hair from her face so that it didn't get wet. She found his interaction moving.

Leaving Garrett behind in her waltz on all fours she felt his palm roll the entirety of her back to lightly pat her tight bottom. She could tell he adored her. Of course, they all did. With secondary firepower still jerking off she sat in her earlier stance of ass in the air, upper body crushed against the table mesmerized by their ambitious knuckles pumping. Blue eyes exploring them zeroing in on urethras as if expectant she waits long enough to witness a thread of shooting jizz become a thick rope. Close enough to the tables edge she felt the lash of liquid whips pelting her chin. Relishing in the gift she licked her lips and crawled away.

Back to stalking the dildo god she fawned over it a bit more to create tension, stroking it, licking it, rising to swallow it a good six of eight inches. She was beyond amazing in her talents of seduction. Maybe she was a pornstar. Finally, after fingering herself due to an outstretched arm beneath her torso she squirts gently making her own pool on the table. Waiting for her to rise up and straddle the toy the eagerness of men watched the crown vanish along with all eight inches. Looking about her amid the fullness within she smiles at each of them. Before she could even move Niles invades the table crawling behind her to lick up her kitty pool. Fingers snapped Garrett motions Niles back from the table. With a hint of respect Eve sheepishly grinned at Garrett for his controlling tone.

"I love a man who makes me do naughty things."

Her show began. Up and down on the toy Eve fucked herself faster and faster for a vivid display of muscle control, her pussy tightening around the shaft. They could witness white cum trickling down the dildo in her repetitive ride. Moans became shrill squeals of delight. The more her hormones were attacked the louder she got. Orgasm brewing Eve Valentino screamed and flooded the table. Unable to control their urges Niles, Dorfmann, and Bellamy storm the table in another lick fest of her surrounding aqueduct. Garrett this time said nothing. She ignored them and continued her ride. Niles Seaworthy lived up to his name rolling over to wallow beneath her with his mouth gaping, tongue awaiting the next wave. It did not take long before his perfect storm rocked the boat. A waterfall drowned his face and he savored every drop. Ed Dorfmann found the source more appealing and attempted to lick her wrapped pussy lips as she steadied herself against her shaking limbs. Feeling his tongue torn between her cunt and the trickles on her toy not even Dorfmann cared that he was showing others his lust for cock. Dorfmann was secretly bi-sexual.

Bellamy Coltraine was a bit more reserved and returned to his seat content to just nurture his cock a bit more. Being older as well his energy was not like his younger Galahad days. Unknown to many in his college days Bellamy had been a male stripper, thus explaining his nine inch ramrod. Those days were long gone.

Climbing off of her horse with weakened limbs Eve fell to the table on her back, legs wide to finger herself with a diligent well manicured pair of pleasure seekers. Eying Garrett with a yearning gaze she whimpers, "Make love to me Garrett."

The board hearing her request chose to encourage Garrett. As if he needed it, he still seemed hesitant. It took Dorfmann to rip the dildo's plunger from the table top and race away to the outer offices for his own privacy to spark laughter.

"We all knew that was coming." Bellamy huffed, "From one dickhead to another."

"He's gonna play pin the tail on the jackass." Brent chuckled.

In their mocking of Dorfman Eve threw a tantrum as her fingers possessed her pussy sinking deep and wanting something more substantial. Rallying her feet into a rapid stampede over the table she squealed, "GAAAARRRRRRRRETTTTTTT! MAKE LOVE TO MEEEEEEEEE!"

"Better get in there son." Bellamy smirked. "She is the boss."

"Right!" In his mind Garrett Temple repeated, "You can do this. You can do this. You've wanted her since the day she started here." He was disrobing as he rambled to himself. Down to his socks he wags his meaty eight to a solid deep purple before making the decision to be bold. Climbing on to the table Garrett moved over Eve and removed her hand from her drenched cunt. Guiding his cock in he mentally challenges her emotions with a slithering snake in her garden. Rolling between her pussy lips and grazing her overly sensitive clit she flared her eyes with a plea of necessity. 'You want this Boss Lady?"

"More than anything."

"Nice to see this new you." He teases a bit longer ignoring the board still jerking off for another round of urges. "Beg for it."

"Nooooooooo! Don't do this too me. I need you Garrett. Fuck meeeeee!"

"Make love, not just fuck. Show me you can be tender."

Her toes rising to caress his hips she extends her hands in two directions, left hand appealing to his heart by touching his chest as he leans to allow contact. Her right hand rolling over her belly to slip into his misguided target practice. He could feel his crown move between two of her fingers as a third finger rubbed her clit between retreats. Finally, she uses her fingers to time his return and lower his mushroom down directly into her wet tunnel. She reacted by arching her back as his girth stretched her pussy wide, the length diving deep to linger without abandonment. The hand over his heart reaches up to curl around his neck drawing him down to lay atop her. Surrounding his neck with both arms their kissing began. Tangled with gentle feet probing his body Garrett Temple made passionate love to Eve. Adam who? The Devil was taking his turn.

Not even guttural snarls of the board echoing in salute did the two stop to break the heat of the very long moment. For over an hour the troops watched Garrett make her cum time and time again, he nutting twice inside her and fearlessly continuing. Finally, one lasting sensuous orgasm brought her down to look him in the eye. He melted in her baby blues.

"You look like you have something to say." He sighs.

"I felt the fireworks."

"What? I was that good?"

"You were magnificent. I have a confession Garrett."

"Oh? You're in love with me?"

"No. But, I'll give it some thought." She winks at him.

"Hmmm! Now you have me curious. I suggest you tell me." He knew his suggestion would force her to admit her confession.

"You don't need to suggest anything. You had me at first. Your Psi Naps is a remarkable feat."

"Ummm?" Her pussy contracts locking his dick firmly inside her, her legs trapping his waist in a scissor lock.

"The New Years fireworks display earlier? Somehow it disrupted your Psi Naps and I got my sanity back."

"Oh shit!"

"Calm yourself. While yes what you did to me was despicable it did make me realize I did need to change. I've...been detached from reality long before what you attempted. It's a good thing the others never wore the lens before the fireworks or they too might have escaped your control."

"I guess I need to tinker a bit more. Create a thicker shielding against any strobe effects."

"Maybe suggest that at any bright lights witnessed the wearer should close their eyes?"

"How did I overlook that miscalculation. I...had the girl of my dreams. All the money in the world."

"Garrett?"

"Yeah? Let me guess sexual harassment suit."

"We both know this is rape. Be glad I wanted to do this. I propose a pact."

"Fuck you have beautiful eyes."

"Thank you. Yes I still love compliments."

"What's your pact?"

"We keep this Psi Naps moving forward. Use it to our advantage."

"I'm gonna miss making love to you." He frowns sighing heavily, "I'm sure there's stipulations."

"Garrett? I am going to make you see a new way. I like being a slut. I just want my own mind. What you do not know about me is I always get what I want. Make us rich, tidy up the tracks so we never get arrested. Meaning, tell your...slaves here to hide and forget where they misplaced their millions."

"So...partners?"

"With perks." She giggles kissing him softly, "I will obey your every command, not because I too want to live...comfortably...but because this is fun. Thank you for bringing out what I've buried."

"Every command, huh?"

"Without hesitation. Just don't ask me to walk in front of any speeding train. I might disobey there."

"Never ever would I want that Eve. I was totally serious in telling you I'd take care of you."

"I believe you. If I didn't I'd destroy what you started at the beginning of this meeting."

"You actually find me...your type?"

"I'll work on what I consider my type. You're not far off." She giggles and tweaks his nose playfully.

"I'm in."

"Yes...you are." She retracts and constricts her pussy lips around his cock making him chuckle.

"Alright! My mistake, my reconciliation. We can do this." He hesitates to glare about at the board. Half of them were snoring after overexerting so much. At least none of them were listening in on their whispers.

"I knew you would see things my way."

"Puns everywhere."

"Even in Spanish...pun in punta." Again she focuses her pussy's talents.

"Nice! Keep that up you might squeeze the life out of me."

"You know you like it."

"I want to trust you Eve."

"Same here. How do you...suggest we decide that we can?"

"I'm so gonna regret this. Hear me out?"

"I'm listening."

"Glistening too. Your eyes are sparkling."

"Stop that." She giggles, "Talk to me."

"I have a few more Psi Naps in my case. I'll wear a pair and you can attach a second set. The ones you have on now can't be removed but another set can overlap them."

"Will that interfere with my sight?"

"No. With the fritz over the first set these new ones will lock in better than ever."

"Trying to trap me again?"

"We can record each others words and make certain neither of us mistreats the other going forward."

"You tried to mistreat me once..."

He palms her mouth to silence her, exploring her gaze with a shared panorama of his own eyes and how he felt. She melted quite easily. removing his hand he kissed her once then lifted away. His beast pulling out splattered a web of lingering cum that threaded the table top as he crawled to his case. Procuring two sets of Psi Naps lens and a triggering remote he returns to find her sitting Indian style on the table.