Eyes Wide Shut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott moved his left hand over to touch her breasts through her clothes hoping that would trigger the desired reaction of her dropping her head down to swallow his cock. Instead she removed one hand and lifted her sweater top up and edged her bra up past her the firm mounds so that he could touch them directly and he started to play with her turgid nipples.

"Ohhhh that feels good, Harry. You promised you'd fuck me when you got home, are you ready to fuck my tight, wet horny pussy with your big cock?"

Scott almost came on the spot! She wanted him to fuck her! Christ, what should he do? A hand job or a blowjob was one thing but fucking her was definitely in the `No!' category. However, he reasoned, her hand and mouth felt good so her pussy would feel even better. Much too good to resist, so he didn't! Attempting to imitate his dad, he growled.

"Yes, I can't wait to fuck your tight pussy with my cock, but suck my cock first".

Ellie heard the command and realised that Scott was going along with the pretence that he was Harry! So long as they didn't look at each other, then everything would be ok, no embarrassment at all at the act of incest. Still with her eyes closed, she took matters into her own hands by standing and pulling her jogging bottoms and panties down in one go, stepping out of them and then pulled the top off and unclasped the bra.

Scott stared at the naked woman before him. Despite being 36, she looked hot, his mates were right, she was a gorgeous MILF. A beautiful face, high breasts still firm despite her age with large nipples, a flat stomach running down to flaring hips and a dark pubic bush that was trimmed short. She didn't give him time to think by climbing over him to kneel on the sofa and holding his cock vertically with one hand she sank her wet pussy down capturing half his length in one go.

Scott was shocked by the suddenness of her actions but in heaven! His cock gripped in a tight, warm, wet embrace that rippled up and down his shaft. He moaned with delight. She'd taken his cherry! His mum was fucking him!

"Fuck! Mu ... Err, Ellie, that feels so tight I'm going to come too quickly"

She sank lower, groaning as she did which matched his moans until his cock was fully sheathed in her clasping vagina.

Ellie was struggling, herself, as Scott was bigger and thicker than Harry and stretched her so wonderfully. She could feel her own orgasm building very quickly and flexed her hips up and down.

"Oh, Harry, you feel so big in me, I'm ready to come too, touch my tits, bite my nipples and I'll come with you"

She bent forward so that Scott could capture her erect nipples and he automatically placed a hand on each hip to lift and push her down onto his cock embedded in her tight cunt. Her own hip thrusts were becoming increasingly frantic in a back and forth motion as she attempted to mash her clit against his pubic bone. After a few seconds their movements were in sync and he was buried balls deep in her tight, gripping pussy and then she froze.

"Haarrrrreeee! ... Commmmming! she cried out and forced her mouth down on his just as she felt the wondrous pulsing and spurting deep inside her womb. Scott groaned out his own come into her voracious mouth and lifted his buttocks off the sofa to increase his penetration as his cock pulsed in her rippling cunt.

They lay panting, clasped together and Ellie started to kiss his neck and down onto his chest then, sensing that Scott had not gone soft, she started to rotate her pussy on his massive cock.

"Ooooh, Harry I love your big cock, it is still hard, can you fuck me again, long and slow and make me come and come and come?"

Scott, who had been enjoying the sensation of her pussy gripping his cock as Ellie came down from her orgasm, was even more thrilled when she started twisting her tight cunt onto his rigid member and asked to go again. He started to flex his hips up and down and she hissed with delight as his cock slowly pumped in and out.

"No, not here darling, let's go up to our bedroom, just lift me up with your wonderful cock still buried in my pussy and you can fuck me a little on the way."

Ellie clasped her hands round his neck and held on as Scott, despite his leg injury, managed to swing round so that his feet hit the floor. Supporting her light weight by holding her splayed buttocks he stood up and gravity did the rest with Ellie fully bottoming out on his cock and the lips of her pussy stretched obscenely around the root of his massive cock. She groaned and moaned with lust as she felt the wonderful cock stuffed into her tiny pussy and wrapped her legs round his hips and bounced up and down on his hands trying to cram even more of him into her.

Ellie could feel another orgasm building as Scott carried her towards the stairs with every step causing his thick cock to rub inside her tight vagina and her clit to move against the root of his shaft.

"Oh, god, Scott hurry up and fuck me senseless, I just love your cock in me!"

He stopped, realising what she had just said and a few seconds later the penny dropped with her. Slowly she lifted her head and looked at him for the first time and smiled guiltily.

"Yes, Scott, I know you're not Harry. Just take me upstairs and fuck my brains out, all night, all day and all year! That's if you want to of course, but something buried up to the balls in my pussy tells me you do. Just don't call me mum, it will be too weird, as if this isn't weird enough as it is!

He stood there holding her petite form in his arms and lowered his mouth

to hers.

"Can I tongue you now?" he asked cheekily.

"You can do anything you want to me; I am a slave to you and your cock."

He bent further to kiss her but instead of making it a battle of tongues it was slow, passionate and sensuous and lasted a long time. The kiss ended and her eyes that had closed during the kiss remained shut.

"You can open your eyes now; we don't have to pretend anymore."

"They're closed because that was the most wonderful kiss I've ever received and was just reliving the moment" she opened her eyes and smiled lovingly at him and snuggled closer to him, tightening her arms and legs around him.

"I love you Scott"

"I love you mum. I love you Ellie"

Chapter 03

He continued up the stairs pausing every now and again to lift her up slightly off his cock and drop her back down again, causing them both to moan with pleasure at the friction. The fingers of his hands under her buttocks were now feeling the leaking juices from her pussy running down her thighs and arse crack and he rotated one over her anus causing her to hiss with pleasure.

"Rim my arse with your fingers; I love you touching my arsehole."

Doing as she requested generated more squirming from her buttocks and moans of delight so he decided to go one step further and managed to insert one finger lubricated with her juices in through her tight sphincter. She leaned back and looked at him with lust filled eyes.

"You, dirty fucker, you've got your finger in your mum's arse, but I love it, fuck my arse with your finger"

He grinned back at her.

"I thought there was to be no references to `mum'?"

"Oh, but this is so very naughty, you motherfucker. Oh Scottttt, I'm commmmmiiiinnngggg now, can you feel my pussy gripping you cock, you naughty, dirty motherfucker!" At that moment she buried her head against his shoulder and shuddered as a mini-orgasm swept over her and Scott had to cling on to her as he almost fell on the stairs.

Eventually, she stopped shuddering and he carried her into the bedroom

and carefully manoeuvred them both onto the bed, making sure she was not squashed by him as they lay down or to lose the contact between her clasping pussy and his cock. Because she was so much smaller than him he thought it would be more comfortable for her to be on top again as they had been on the sofa; this time she could look down at him with open eyes. She settled on top of him and lay down with her head resting on his chest, giving him little kisses as he gently stroked her back all the way down to her firm arse cheeks where he started to play with her anus again. Not having any experience of anal play he relied on the noises Ellie made and how she moved as he did certain things to guide his movements. Eventually he reinserted a long middle finger back through her anal ring causing her to arch her back and throw her head back.

"Yesssss, that feels almost as good as your cock will, just keep fucking my arse with your finger!"

This was the second time that she had mentioned him fucking her in the arse and the thought made his cock stiffen even more. He'd seen it in pornos and had thought it looked painful for most girls despite the forced cries of ecstasy but here was Ellie really enjoying the idea. He couldn't wait!

Ellie was starting to build back towards another orgasm as the twin stimulation of his large cock in her soaking wet pussy and the finger in her arsehole was proving too much for her sex starved body. She wanted him to really pound her and so tried to roll them both over so she was underneath but Scott was too heavy.

"Roll us over, darling, I want to be underneath. I want you to fuck me hard, don't worry I won't break."

Scott manoeuvred them over but had to remove his finger from her clutching anus causing a hiss of disappointment as he did so but eventually he was on top. Ellie lifted her legs to capture his thighs with her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down for a long sensuous kiss. Taking his weight on his knees and elbows he started to slowly thrust his hips up and down forcing his cock in and out of her tight, clasping vagina. She immediately tried to speed up his rhythm by forcing her hips faster.

"Go faster, harder, I want to feel you pound me into the mattress, force your cock through my back, just fuck ... me ... senseless" she panted.

Despite her entreaties Scott was concerned about hurting her and whilst his thrusts became harder he still tried to keep his weight from squashing her. This was not what Ellie wanted and started to bite his shoulders and scratch his back hoping it would encourage him but all it did was make him stop.

"Owww, that hurts, why did you do that?"

"Scott, there are times when I want to make gentle love, there are times when I want to dominate and be in control and there other times like now, with you, when I want to be controlled, submissive, dominated by you and you need to treat me like a whore. You'll learn over time what the right mood is but right now just fuck me!"

He looked down at her and smiled.

"Does that mean we'll do this again?"

She paused for a few seconds before responding and tightened her cunt muscles around his cock.

"I love you as my son and always have and I think I'd like to learn to love you as a lover. This cock is going nowhere if I have anything to do with it. Now, shut up and fuck me!"

He grinned lustfully at her.

"Yes, Mum!"

He pulled almost all the way out of her tight channel before sending his cock spearing back in so hard it made the bed judder and Ellie wailed.

"Yesssssss, you motherfucker, just like that! Fuck me some more like that."

Scott started up a metronomic rhythm, pounding into her small body and she could feel his cock banging into her cervix as he bottomed out and tremors started radiating out from her pussy and clit and up and down her spine. Ellie locked her heels behind his thighs and pulled his head down to her mouth and kissed him savagely.

"Oh you dirty motherfucker, you're fucking me so hard and I love your cock so much. Just keep banging me, keep banging me ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

IIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmm commmmminnnng agaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn!"

Scott could not keep the relentless pace up forever and the feel of Ellie' tight pussy gripping even harder as she came was bringing him closer to his own orgasm. She had said wanted to be dominated so he lay fully on her small form and captured both her hands in his and moved them above her head where he held onto them with one hand and captured a nipple in the with the fingers of the other and squeezed hard. She hissed with pain and pleasure as he did so.

"Yessssss, you motherfucker, do it again!"

So he did, again and again and Ellie could feel mini-orgasms running through her from the pleasure of his huge cock in her pussy and the sharp pains in her nipple. She knew that it would not be long before she came again and wanted him to come with her.

"Scott, come with me lover ... mmmmnnnnngghhh ...I want to feel you come in my pussy ... ooooooooohhhhhh ... flood me with your come."

Her words were enough to send him over the edge as the image of him spurting geezers of jizz into her tight cunt was too much for him. He released her hands and placed both hands under her firm arse cheeks and pulled her pelvis closer to his and he bent down to capture her mouth in a voracious kiss. His rhythm became disjointed as he tried to feed even more cock into her with savage thrusts forcing her hips up with his hands as she thrust back against him and gripped his thighs tightly with her heels and pulled his own arse cheeks down into her.

"Take my commmmmme you gorgeous bitch!" He pummelled her into the mattress as she clung on to him with her legs as she screamed out as a tremendous spasm wracked her petite body.

"Fuuuuuucccccccckkkk, Scotttttt, IIIIIIIII'mmmmmmm commmmmming ...

Commmmmming ... Mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnggggghhhhh ...feeeeellll

yoooouuuuuurrr ccooooommmmme ttoooooooo!"

Moaning, gasping, panting they smashed their hips against each other in the final throes of their mutual orgasm and then lay still, gasping for breath as tremors continued to wrack her body.

Scott, realising that she was crushed beneath him rolled them both over and fell back onto the bed as she lay down with her head on his shoulder. His hands started to stroke her back down to her buttocks in gestures over which he had little control other than to subconsciously please his lover. Ellie, in turn, started to kiss whatever part of his body was within her reach as she felt his cock finally start to soften and their combined love juice from two orgasms was released. He did not fall completely out of her pussy as she attempted to hold onto it by gripping with her vagina. He kissed the top of her head.

"If you keep doing that he'll get hard very quickly and we'll have to go again and I'm not sure either of us is quite ready"

Ellie lifted her head and looked lustfully at him but kissed him softly.

"Don't be so sure, we oldies have got more stamina than you think. You young ones just can't keep up!"

He grinned back at her.

"You don't do badly for an oldie! In fact, I'm starting to become a disciple of the belief that it's best to have an older woman to lead me through the intricacies of ... err ... fucking? ... err ... making love ...? You know what I mean! Anyway, if this doesn't sound corny, I'm so glad it was you, even if it is wrong in other people's eyes. The fact that we already love each other just makes this an extension of that love."

She looked back at him with love in her eyes.

"Scott, this is probably inappropriate timing but perhaps we should talk about this, what we're doing I mean and that it's wrong, against the law and stuff!"

He looked back at her and thought for a while feeling her cunt muscles gripping him as he did so. He started to get hard again and she felt it too. They both moaned and shivered from the delightful feelings it produced. Scott shushed her with a kiss.

"The way I see it, is that you miss dad so much you want to use my body and cock as a substitute and that I love you so much I'm happy to do that for you. Especially as I just love the feel of your pussy and mouth on my cock. Seems like a win-win situation to me!"

"Well I agree with the win-win and it may have started out like that, I mean as a substitute for your dad, but I'm ashamed to say that since we started fucking down on the sofa I have not thought about him once! All I thought about was the fact that my gorgeous son was fucking me with his wonderful cock and I was fucking him. I knew it was so wrong but it felt so very right at the same time. I want to keep doing it because it's you, because it's special."

Scott grinned up at her.

"Yes, it was a bit special for my first time and then even more for my second. I can't wait to find out what the third will be like!"

She smiled in surprise.

"It was your first time! You were a virgin! I thought you'd have done it before now. You seem to be quite popular with the girls and I'd have fucked you in a heartbeat if I was your age!"

"I've made out a few times but never touched bare skin until today. Somehow none of them seemed right; perhaps I've been waiting for a gorgeous, dark haired, petite MILF to take me in hand or mouth or ...!"

Ellie smiled happily at his compliment.

"You smooth talking devil! You know the way to a girl's pussy!"

"Well I'm glad I found the right pussy. I think my cock wants to stay there forever."

She grinned lustfully at him.

"There is another bit of me that I think he'll like too!"

"Taking all my cherries in one day, huh?"

She laughed.

"Yes, I'll make a stud out of you yet! No, forget that, you're already a stud judging by the way you've fucked me so far. I just love the thought of having your cock buried anywhere in me. First however, we have some cleaning to do."

She started to dismount from his rapidly hardening cock.

"Cleaning, I thought you wanted me to fuck you in the arse?" he said petulantly.

Ellie paused, and looked at him with a strange expression, part smile, part anger.

"Firstly it's not cleaning as you know it and I think you'll enjoy it.

Secondly, if we are to continue as lovers then don't start thinking that gives you the right to behave like a typical stroppy teenager. You've never given me any problems so don't let this go to your head."

She giggled, "If I think you're taking advantage then I'll withdraw pussy favours until you deserve to get them back!"

Scott looked mortified at the thought of losing access to her gorgeous body even for a short while.

"Yeah, sorry ... err ...Mum! Do you mind if I continue to call you that, it's who you are after all even if it does make this ... um ... naughty or forbidden. That just seems to add to the turn-on and I love making love with you ... Mum ... I never want to lose pussy favours!"

She smiled lovingly at him and bent forward for a long slow kiss. When it ended she looked into his eyes for a long time before replying with a guilty smile.

"You do realise you too could remove my cock favours if I misbehave. I'd find it difficult to live without that wonderful thick fuck tool for any length of time. I guess we have each other ... by the balls ... he! he! Did you see what I did there?"

They both laughed and she finally lifted off his cock releasing even more of their combined fluids over his groin and thighs. They both felt a sensation of emptiness and gave identical sighs of disappointment as his cock exited her vagina. This did not last long for Scott as she turned round and proceeded to lap up as much of the fluid as she could find on his thighs and stomach and finally started to lick gently up his tumescent cock and around his balls. She lifted her head and grinned back at him causing Scott to arch is back and moan with the delightful touch of her tongue.

"See, cleaning up after you is not such an onerous task is it? Come on, you've got cleaning to do as well!"

He turned towards her groin and could see their combined fluids glistening on her thighs and against the open gash of her pussy. If he thought about it, he might have considered it gross to be licking up some of his own come along with her juices but he just wanted to please his lover in the same way she was giving him pleasure. Her inner lips and clit were dark against the pinkness of her vagina and he thought it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He had no experience of oral sex but had seen it on pornos so he moved his head in and started to gently tongue her clit causing her to gasp with pleasure.