Eyes Wide Shut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh ... Scott ... that's wonderful but clean me up first."

He forced her thighs apart and ran his mouth down over her pussy and started to drink directly from the fountain which just kept gushing. She stopped what she was doing and lifted her head away from his cock.

"You fucker, your tongue is fantastic but if you keep doing that I won't be able to concentrate on cleaning you. I was just about to do this ..."

She ovalled her lips and sucked three inches of his cock into her mouth causing him to groan with pleasure and, involuntarily, his hips thrust forward and inserted another few inches of thick cock into her throat. His cock was the largest she had ever taken and she had never mastered the deep-throat art despite many attempts with Harry or practicing with flexible dildoes and she felt her gag reflex kicking in and breathing become difficult. She lifted her head off his cock and coughed and spluttered.

"Careful, that's a big cock you've got there and my mouth is small, so have some respect for your partner".

He looked abashed and guilty.

"Sorry, Mum ... It seems like I'm saying that a lot ... be patient with me I'm learning on the job!"

Ellie smiled sweetly at him.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll learn as we go along. Your tongue seemed to have learnt how to please my clit and pussy already so why don't you keep doing what you were doing before and I'll keep this monster happy at this end with my hands so you won't be distracted."

He buried his face back between her thighs and proceeded to run his tongue around her clit and down across her labia onto the steaming swamp of her pussy causing her hips to buck against his mouth forcing his tongue deeper into her. His hands were gripping her arse cheeks and he remembered the previous reaction so ran his fingers into the valley between her cheeks seeking out her arsehole. He played across the top of it before plunging his middle finger in through her sphincter.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssss fuck my arse with your finger. Yesssss., like that, just like that"

Hearing her response he did as she asked but then withdrew his hand causing her to moan in disappointment. He repositioned his hand in front of her thighs and reinserted his middle finger back into her arse and pushed his thumb into her pussy before capturing her clit with his mouth and tongue. The moan of disappointment morphed into groans of delight.

The double penetration and the feel of his mouth was driving Ellie insane with lust and her buttocks were thrusting up to meet his inserted digits knowing that she was only seconds away from a massive orgasm. She wondered how he managed to get this reaction from her body after only a short space of time but didn't really care. It was so wonderful. He was going to make her come and come ... and ... come ... and ...

"Scotttttttttttttttttttttttt ... You motherfucker ... making meeeeeeeeeee commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeee! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

... urgggghhhhhhh ... yesssssssssss ... OHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSSSSSSS!"

Her hands were in his hair mashing his face down onto her clit as her buttocks thrust against the invading fingers. She crested the first peak of her orgasm but still he kept going and the climb to the next one was very short and she exploded again.

"Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk Meeeeeeeeeeee ... COMMMMMMMINNNGGGG AAGGGAAAAAIIIINNNN!"

She fell back limply onto the bed and all movement ceased. She was dimly aware of him lifting his head to look at her. She panted weakly.

"Pleasse ...no ... more ... toooooo ... sensitive."

He grinned at her.

"Who can't take the pace now?"

She shook her head slowly.

"You are too much ...wonderful ... lover ... hold me ..."

He moved to lie alongside her and wrapped her small form in his arms where she snuggled sleepily against his side.

"Love you ... Scott ... my lover."

"Love you Mum, my lover ... my lover" That sounded right whatever others may say.

Chapter 04

They dozed for a while wrapped contentedly in each others' arms. Ellie felt the need to pee and disengaged herself from his embrace and went to the en-suite bathroom. Feeling her move brought Scott back to his senses and he watched her firm arse move away from the bed, his cock, which had been slowly wilting, came back hard and long in an instant.

Fuck! How had this happened? He had just had mind blowing sex with his own mum and she seemed keen for more. Not that he was complaining, she was gorgeous and sexy and loved his cock as much as he loved her pussy. He got up and followed her to the bathroom and pushed the door open just as she sat on the toilet and started to relieve herself. She looked shocked as he entered but he knelt down on the floor in front of her and looked down into the toilet to see a stream of pale yellow urine pouring into the bowl.

"Do you mind, I'm just having a pee here!"

"Yes, I want to watch you do it, we should have no secrets from each other."

"You want to watch me having a shit as well?" she asked sarcastically.

"Err ...well maybe not but I'd like to shower with you, watch you get dressed ... watch you get undressed even more ... I want to see and know everything there is about you so I can love you even more."

She smiled lovingly at his sweet words and leant forward to kiss him. While he watched, she finished and wiped herself dry and flushed the toilet.

"Ok, let me see you have a pee ... or perhaps not!" she giggled when she saw the state of his erection. She stood in front of the sink and mirror to wash her hands and then decided that despite the various attempts to clean each other they both needed a shower and opened the door to the cubicle to turn the water on to warm it up. She went back to the mirror to put her long black hair into a shower cap and their eyes met in the mirror as she completed the process.

"Not the sexiest look in the world!" she laughed and he smiled wistfully.

"You are without doubt the sexiest woman in the world as far as I'm concerned, whatever you're wearing or not wearing. Funny, I'd never thought of you as anything but my mum, I knew you were beautiful and all my mates think you're hot but now I see you as a lover should. You are truly, wonderfully, gorgeous and sexy and I will never look at another girl ever again."

He stood behind her and they held each others gaze in the mirror as he dropped his head to nuzzle and kiss her neck and ears that were now exposed. Acting on instinct his hands came round the front of her to run up her flat stomach and cup her firm breasts and tease the hard nipples in his palms. She gasped as he did so and the eroticism of the moment made her knees go weak.

One hand left her breast and travelled down her body to cup her pubic mound and a long finger ran over her clit and between her labia causing her to lean back against his body to give him more access to her pussy. She reached one arm behind his head to pull him into a long sensuous kiss as his hands and fingers played on her erogenous zones until she trembled in a small orgasm, moaning his name into the kiss as she did so.

His own cock was now rock hard and rested vertically between the top of her arse cheeks and against her lower back. Ellie knew exactly what she wanted and bent forward at the waist and put one hand against the mirror to steady herself whilst the other went behind her to grasp the top of his cock. She used it to push him away slightly so that she could bend his cock down below her arse before moving it to allow their bodies to come back together, sliding his massive cock between her thighs, over her sopping pussy until it's head peeked out in front of her legs. Scott, felt her wetness along his shaft and moved his hips backwards and forwards trying to engage it in the opening to her tight cunt but she kept moving in such a way to stop it from penetrating her. He bent his knees some more to try and change the angle but she giggled and followed him down.

"No! Just lube it up with my juices; I want you in my arse!"

Scott stopped moving but his cock lurched at the thought.

"Mum, are you sure, I'm pretty big I might hurt you."

She gave no answer but looked at him in the mirror and he could see the lust in her eyes. She reached back between them to push him back and grab his cock. She then engaged the head against her tight rosebud and pushed her hips back with a steady pressure forcing the sphincter to deform and flow around the head of his cock and then settle behind the crown with an almost audible snap. They both gasped with the sensation. This was tighter than her mouth and pussy, the only things his cock had experienced before and he was much larger than Harry so she already felt wonderfully stretched and knew that the root of his cock was even wider.

Scott saw the momentary pain that had passed through her eyes.

"Oh, mum, this feels absolutely fantastic but are you sure you're all right?"

"Your cock was made for my arse. It stretches me to the limit but anal sex has an element of pain in it, it just adds to the excitement for me. Don't worry, my darling, thoughtful lover son, I'll tell you to stop if it is too much but I suspect you'll be enjoying it so much that you won't hear me and you'll keep pounding away at my poor stretched arsehole ... Ohhhhhhhh ... just the thought made me come a little."

She shivered as the sensation washed over her and her anal ring tightened even more on his cock and he flexed his hips forcing a little bit more of his cock into her. Ellie groaned in lust and wiggled her arse back skewering even more of his massive organ into her. She realised they would need more lube than her own juice and opened a drawer in the top of the vanity unit and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. Ellie scooped out a glob of it and reached behind her to smear it over and round his cock shaft. It was at this point she found out that there was still at least 6 inches of his cock still outside her arsehole. Again the thought was so stimulating she could feel another mini orgasm rush through her and her legs go weak. She pushed him back so that she could apply more lube to the head of his cock and as she was about to insert one lube covered finger through her sphincter Scott took the jelly away from her and sank to his knees behind her and started to lovingly kiss and lick and tongue her sexy rosebud.

Ellie was in heaven, her wonderful lover, her wonderful son had done just what she wanted from a lover without asking. She laid her torso down on the sink and reached back to spread her arse cheeks to give him better access. She was now moaning almost constantly at the feel of his mouth and tongue on her arse and her hips were bucking and thrusting back against his mouth.

"Ohhhhh ... yesssss ... tongue fuck my arse ... you wonderful, wonderful lover ... I'm going to come so hard when you fuck me with that magnificent cock ... Ohhhhh goddddd III caannnn't waitttttt. Ohhhh fucKKKKKK MEEEEE NOWWWW!"

Scott stood and pushed his well lubed cock against her arsehole and pushed. It wasn't a hard push but the combination of his thrust and her own hip movement was enough to spear 4 inches of cock through her tight sphincter and into her rectum. Ellie wailed incoherently out loud at the sudden, wonderful intrusion and the burning sensation throughout her whole lower back. It was like someone had jabbed a large, hot log into her poor defenceless arse. She loved it and thrust further back at him to capture even more and moved one of her supporting hands down to her clit and pussy. She would come soon and come hard and then come again and again as he fucked her senseless.

Scott, for his part, could hardly move forward or backward as he tried to be gentle. Ellie, realising what he was trying to do, yelled at him.

"No! No! Don't be gentle! Pound me! Fuck me! Hammer your cock into my arse, it's what I want. It's what I need! Fuck me hard, I love it!"

He pulled back slightly and then pistoned his hips forward and his cock surged through her burning sphincter into her tight arse which felt hot and clammy and strange by comparison with the velvety insides of her pussy. The grip from her anal ring was amazing and he looked down to see her anus clasping at his cock, which still had two inches to go. He paused to catch his breath and could hear Ellie sobbing and moaning with lust as she once again tried to push herself further back to capture even more of his cock. He pulled away slightly and grabbed her hips then thrust back immediately and felt her arse cheeks against his pubic hair and his balls slapped against her gaping, soaking pussy. He was fully into her and she wailed and thrashed and came and came just as she knew she would from the wonderful debauched sensation of his massive cock in her shitter.

Scott, feeling her spastic movements knew that he would not be long in coming himself, not necessarily from the acute friction between his cock and her arsehole but the sheer naughty, dirty, sexy situation. Here he was balls deep in his mum's spectacular arse and she was loving it! Not just loving it but imploring him to fuck her senseless, do it harder, longer, faster.

He pulled back out and she wailed at the sense of emptiness, he thrust into her again and she groaned at the sense of fullness. She wailed, groaned, moaned and came continually as he pounded her mercilessly. She was right, if she had cried stop he would have never heard her! Then, his own orgasm erupted and he thrust even deeper and bellowed as his semen spurted into her abused rectum and she felt the pulsing sensation through her sphincter.

"COMMMMMMINNNGGGG IN YOUR TIGHT ARRRSSSE, YOU ARSEFUCKINGMOTHER!"

Her wailing and moaning rose in pitch and she screamed.

"YESSSSSS COMMMME IN MYYYY ARRRSSSE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

His cock was still hard and gripped by her sphincter as he collapsed across her back and kissed her shoulder, dimly realising that she still had the shower cap on. Ellie could feel the tremors of her massive orgasm fading away and loved the fact that he had not yet gone soft despite the soreness in her arse. She smiled dreamily to herself, what a lover, he fits me so well. No! WE fit so well together. The thought of withholding pussy or cock favours from each other was unthinkable. It would have to be a few days before he fucked her arse again because both would be sore as a result of the terrific pounding he'd given and she had received; but fuck it again he would!

She turned her face towards him and saw that he was looking at her and craned her neck to give him a long loving kiss.

"Thank you my darling, loving son. That was the most amazing arse fuck ever in the history of arse fucks. I love you, lover!"

He grinned at her.

"You looked so damn sexy in that shower cap, I couldn't help myself!"

They laughed wearily and every vibration was transmitted into his sore and swollen cock and her sore and abused anus.

"Looks like he's not going to go down soon! Can you lift me into the shower? I think we both need a wash after that."

Chapter 05

Somehow he managed to pick her up and carry her into the shower still attached. Fortunately the unit had a small bench set into the wall and he sat on it under the water and she rotated slowly on his softening cock to be cradled in his arms. Eventually her sphincter muscles ejected him and the flowing water was coloured by the mixed juices that fell from her ravaged arsehole. Despite her protestations he took the shower cap off and her lovely hair fell around them. She lifted her head for a long, slow kiss as the water fell over them. However, what started out as gentle and loving quickly developed into a face eating, tongue bashing raunchy snog. Unsurprisingly, Ellie felt his cock getting hard again under her buttocks.

"Doesn't it ever stay down?" she grinned.

"Not where you're concerned you sexy witch. You're the one causing that, no one else!"

He could see the look of pleasure and pride that came into her eyes.

"Well I guess that same could be said about my continually gushing pussy only being caused by you"

He looked serious for a moment.

"Um ... Mum ... Ellie ... What do we do? I mean, about us?"

"How do you mean, lover?"

"Well, we can't keep our hands off each other so how do I stop myself from wanting to fuck you senseless in the freezer section next time we go to the supermarket or over the table in a restaurant? If we go out I'd want to walk holding your hand showing off my gorgeous girl to the world. I know what we're doing is wrong in the eyes of the law but I don't just want it to be hidden away."

"Scott, lover of mine, it will be very difficult. Even if we go some place where nobody knows us people would still look just from the differences in our ages."

"That's the least of our worries as with a change of clothes and makeup you could pass for a teenager."

She scoffed at that but was secretly pleased he thought so.

"No, seriously you don't know how good you look. I'll be fighting horny blokes off with a stick until I'm drawing my pension."

Ellie went very quiet and then tears came to her eyes, noticeable even with the shower falling on them. He hugged her closer.

"What's wrong?"

"Scott, sweetheart, lover ... at some point ... you will meet a gorgeous girl your own age and ... and ... you ... you ... I will lose you and be more devastated than I am from losing your father because I will know its right that you should. I'm nearly 20 years older than you and while I might get away with being a teenager for now I shall be 40 in a few years and you'll want nothing more to do with me."

He kissed her softly to silence her.

"Let's not think about what might happen in the future. I just know that I love you and want to spend every moment with you, not just making love and having raunchy sex but being with you in quiet moments, finding out about you because even though I've known you my whole life I don't actually know you, the person."

She snuggled into him even closer.

"Who made you so grown up all of a sudden? Anyway, more basic matters, we didn't finish cleaning your injury; something came up and got in the way!"

They giggled at the silly pun and both looked down at his leg.

"I guess all those endorphins anaesthetised it. I haven't felt it from the moment you sat on my cock on the sofa. However, I'm famished shall we go out and get something to eat?"

"Ok, I'll wear something nice for our first date in public. Let's finish off in the shower first."

They stood up and soaped each other's bodies but what should have taken

5 minutes took a lot longer as certain body parts needed more and repeated attention and Scott's attempt to clean her arse with his tongue was only thwarted by the hot water running out, leaving Ellie hanging as she was about to come and his own cock like a rod of iron. He quickly picked her up, wrapped her in a towel and laid her face down on the bed and pulled her hips up so that she was in the arse up, face down position. He knew her arse was too sore so he didn't go there again but slid his cock quickly into her soaking wet pussy and only gave two quick strokes before she came. She bucked and thrust back at him while her hands clenched the bedcover as she moaned out yet another wonderful orgasm and then felt Scott's massive cock pulsing in her pussy as he too came, setting off yet more spine tingling tremors for her. He fell forwards and to one side into the spoon position and cuddled her to him, cupping her breasts.

"It's a good thing I make you come so quickly as I can't last at all in your tight pussy, my come just seems to want to get into you as quickly as possible."

"That's what they call compatibility and what makes our love making so special, our bodies are on the same wavelength. You only have to touch me and I start to get wet, I touch you and your cock gets hard. I guess its love." said Ellie, happily, turning her face back to him for a kiss.