Eyes Wide Shut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rested for a while before finally Scott went back to his room to get dressed and Ellie hunted through her wardrobes looking for something to wear to make her look younger. She finally hit upon a faux schoolgirl outfit she had once used for a fancy dress party; tartan skirt, white blouse and a blazer and tie. She put on minimal make up and pulled her long wet hair back into a ponytail and looked at herself in the mirror. God! She did look about 15 and would definitely have to produce ID if she wanted to buy a drink. She had just the idea of how to make herself look even younger and got undressed and went back into the bathroom to finish off the `look'. 20 minutes later she got dressed again deciding to go without a bra to tease Scott with her hard nipples which she knew would be prominent against the blouse.

He whistled appreciatively as she came downstairs where he had been

waiting impatiently.

"When I said ... `young' I didn't mean 11 or 12! I feel like a dirty old man now."

She blushed and curtsied at the compliment and took his hand as they walked to the car. He gripped it tightly. Ellie drove them to a restaurant a few miles away hoping there would be no one there who knew them. They held hands as they walked into the room and fortunately they knew none of the diners and sat side by side in a booth at the back in an area with subdued lighting. He turned and bent towards her and she turned her face up for a kiss which she felt all the way to her toes. Wow! It was like being 15 again, the emotion, the trepidation, the anxiety! She wrapped her arm through his and pulled him closer and whispered in his ear.

"I've got a surprise for you later."

He grinned and looked at her lovingly.

"Whatever it is, it can't beat the sight of you sat beside me here."

"I could get used to all these compliments" she smiled happily back.

The meal passed uneventfully but slowly as they spent a lot of time looking into each others eyes and smiling. Other diners must have been in the restaurant but they didn't notice; only having eyes for each other.

As they finished dessert Ellie whispered in his ear again.

"Do you want your surprise now?"

He nodded and she took his hand and put it on her knee just under the hem of her skirt. Looking at him she whispered.

"Move it up my leg, go on no one can see, the tablecloth hangs over the far edge"

He did as she told him and holding her gaze he reached mid-thigh before stopping. He noticed her eyes were slightly glazed and she was biting her bottom lip in a really sexy way, he'd never seen her do that before.

"No, don't stop, keep going! God, this is making me so horny. What was it you said about taking me over the table in a restaurant? Keep going!"

He kept going and she parted her legs to give him easier access. The first surprise he realised as his fingers came to her pubis was that she wasn't wearing any panties and the second was that she had shaved her pubic hair off! Her pussy was smooth and bald and within an instant his cock was ram rod straight at the thought! The one thing that wasn't a surprise was that she was dripping wet and she gave a small groan of lust as his fingers dipped slowly in and out of her pussy and then circled her clit.

She shuddered and whispered out a moan.

"I'm comingggggg from you touching meeee. Let's get home and you can fuck me silly again!"

They paid and left hurriedly and Ellie was sure someone would hear the squelching from her uncovered wet pussy as she ran to the car. Once in the car she fired up the engine as Scott rammed the fingers of his right hand back up her pussy and unzipped his cock so she could hold it and stroke it when she didn't need the hand on the wheel or gear lever. They were desperately touching each other wanting to get back as quickly as possible but enjoying the sensation of the mutual masturbation. About half way back Scott could wait no longer and told her to take the next left and they ended up in a dead end near a building site. Realising why they were there, Ellie undid her seat belt and scrambled hurriedly over onto his lap where she impaled herself on his tumescent cock and went balls deep in one thrust and they both groaned from the wonderful sensation. She pulled his head forward and buried her tongue into his mouth in a voracious kiss as her hips thrashed as she tried to drive even more of his cock into her demanding wet cunt.

They were panting and groaning with lust; wanting to come but trying to make the glorious feelings last. Scott popped the buttons on her blouse and started to suck, lick and bite her gorgeous firm breasts and hard nipples making her hiss with pleasure. He moved his hands under her skirt to grasp her firm arse globes to pull her down onto him as hard he could while she ground her throbbing clit against his pubic bone. His fingers found her anus and he pushed in through her sphincter. Despite the soreness from the earlier arse fuck this was too much pleasure for her and she shuddered and came on his hard cock and penetrating finger pulling his head up for another savage kiss. Just like clockwork the sensation of her gripping pussy, the sounds she made and the knowledge that he had made his lover come was too much for Scott and he moaned his own orgasm into the kiss as he forced her buttocks down onto his straining cock.

She cradled his head in her arms and rested her head against his shoulder. Her shoulders started to shake and he realised she was crying. He cuddled her, stroked her back and kissed her cheek.

"What's the matter, what's wrong?"

She lifted her head and looked at him through tear stained eyes with absolute adoration.

"Absolutely nothing, this is just so perfect. My lover gives me wonderful sex and I give him wonderful sex. What more could two lovers want? I just can't get enough of you. I must have come 20 times in less than 6 hours and yet I know that when we get home we will get into my bed no, OUR bed, and make love all night and I'll come 20 more times and then go to sleep and wake up and I'll come 20 times more tomorrow. I want them all, every single orgasm from your cock, fingers, mouth ... Whatever you do to me will make me come and I will still want more."

He laughed and cuddled her tighter.

"Sounds like I've got a busy night ahead of me, we'd better get back and get started."

Chapter 06

The drive back was uneventful as they were both satiated by the wonderful fuck in the car but they drove with Scott holding Ellie's left hand and kissing the palm when she did not need it to control the car.

They did not rush into the house but still holding hands opened the front door slowly and stepped inside. Looking into each others' eyes they embraced and kissed long and languorously after they shut the door. Scott then bent and picked her small frame up in his arms and she rested her head against his chest. He carried her up the stairs into the bedroom and gently put her down on the bed.

"Scott, darling, I love you so much. Let's get into bed and just hold each other for a while and shut the world out."

He smiled and nodded his agreement. He started to undress her but she stopped him.

"No, lets do it ourselves because I know that if I undress you, I will want to touch and lick your cock and we will not get into bed but fuck like rabbits on top. I really want to cuddle in bed; to hold you and be held by you for a long time before we make love again. In fact, let's go to sleep first holding each other."

They disrobed, looking at each other bodies, him savouring the sight of her beautiful breasts, firm arse and lovely face while she studied his broad shoulders, solid torso and his wonderful cock which even when soft made her pussy start to leak. Scott got in first and Ellie frowned.

"Err ... that's my side ... your dad used to sleep on the other ..." she tailed off and looked flustered and embarrassed. This caused Scott to get embarrassed and he swiftly scrambled over to the other side and lay on his back. Ellie slipped under the covers hardly daring to look at him and lay on her back beside him. Eventually, Ellie spoke.

"Well that killed the mood didn't it? I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. If you want to sleep on this side ..."

Scott turned on his side and leant up on his elbow turning her face towards him with his other hand. He slowly bent to kiss her and she turned onto her side, smiled gratefully into his eyes and put her arm around his neck to pull him closer. They kissed slowly and lovingly, tips of tongues caressed each other, free hands stroked cheeks and hair and bodies lay close together so it was difficult to tell where one person ended and the other began. Eventually, the broke apart and they lay with the faces close together breathing in the exhalations of each other.

The settled back into a more relaxed embraced with Ellie in the crook of his arm and her head resting on his chest. His left hand made slow lazy loving circuits of her back and buttocks and she felt drowsy but wanted to do one more thing before she fell asleep in her lover's arms.

"This is not meant to get you excited but can I hold your gorgeous cock while I fall asleep? Now I know it's all mine I'm just going to keep hold of it to make sure it doesn't wander away in the night."

"You certainly don't need to ask to hold any part of me. One thing for sure, though, it's going nowhere because I'm going nowhere."

She slid her hand down over the hard abs of his stomach and circled his half-hard cock and caressed his balls. The effect was instantaneous and half-hard became fully hard but she held it and did not move anymore before she fell asleep in the arms of her man.

Scott managed to reach the light switch and the room became dark. He lay on his back and luxuriated in the sense of complete contentment. It was like all his nerve endings were perfectly aligned up and down his body and the feel of her hand holding his cock was incredibly soporific. He kissed Ellie' head and whispered.

"I'm your man Ellie, I love you"

She murmured sleepily and happily back at him.

"I'm glad you're my man, lover. I love you too"

Ellie woke first the next morning and was momentarily disorientated by the presence of someone in bed with her and could feel his large body against her back, his arm draped over her side in a loose embrace and his breath against her neck. As the memory of the previous 24 hours returned she smiled happily to herself and moved his hand to cover her breast and held it there with both of hers as she felt her nipple harden into his palm.

She luxuriated in the sensation of being encircled by him and being completely secure in his arms and wanted to stay like this for ever, especially as his cock was hard and massive sitting in the groove of her arse cheeks! She realised it was probably a morning glory erection but it still felt wonderful and the thought of it penetrating her pussy or arse made her wriggle her thighs together in anticipation.

Scott came awake sharing a bed with someone for the first time in his life and, realising where he was and who he was with, kissed her neck and stroked the wonderful breast that was cupped in his palm as he stretched his body against her. He too could feel his erection against her arse cheeks and the glorious friction as she moved against him and realised that he could make love to this beautiful, sexy woman any time he wanted in any way he wanted.

As she felt him stir and move against her she rolled over inside his embrace and kissed his chest but moved her head away as he bent his head to kiss her mouth.

"No, let me go and rinse with mouthwash, your ... err ... someone told me I have bad morning breath."

"Well I think we should find out whether that's true or not. This is us, not ... `someone' else."

So he kissed her anyway and whilst she was embarrassed at first she soon forgot and joined in the long, loving, sensuous kiss that made her toes tingle and her pussy go wet. For his part Scott privately concurred that her breath was not the sweetest but suspected his wasn't either but as this was part of a voyage of discovery it was soon forgotten as his cock hardened against her stomach. He broke away and started to lick and kiss a southerly trail down her neck and across her chest. He paused to lavish attention on each breast and to suck and gently bite the hard nipples that adorned them causing Ellie to hiss with pleasure as she pulled his head tighter trying to feed even more of each firm mound into his mouth. He continued his downward trek and she groaned with disappointment as he stopped the attention to her breasts. She squirmed as he tickled her navel with his tongue before arching her hips upwards and freezing in anticipation as he moved across her flat stomach and approached her pubic mound.

Scott had never seen a shaved pussy up close before and even in the dim light through the bedclothes he thought it was the sexiest thing he had ever looked upon. He had seen plenty in porno films but rarely were they as wet and open and inviting as the one in front of him. He breathed deeply and the smell of her arousal was all around him as his tongue teased around her clit without touching it and she wiggled her hips in frustration as his mouth hovered above it.

Ellie could feel his breath on her clit and freshly shaved pubis and the sensation was driving her wild. She threw back the covers and pushed his head down with both hands.

"Ohhhhh, don't tease me, lick my clit, pleeeaaase!" The last said with a long sigh as finally his lips and tongue came in contact with her erect bud and she moaned as he laved long tongue strokes around and over it, pausing every so often to suck and nibble it.

"Scottttt, I just love what you're doing to me but I want your lovely cock in me, now! Oh just fuck me, please!" she pleaded.

Instead he moved his mouth further into the sopping gash of her pussy and tongue fucked her as deep as he could drinking her flowing juices as he did so. Ellie was pulling on his head to bring him back up the bed and shouted in her desperation.

"SCOTT CURTIS JUST FUCK ME!"

He raised his head and grinned at her as she only ever called him that when she was angry at him but it was usually to do with not picking up clothes or leaving the kitchen untidy. This truly was a new relationship!

"Yes, Mum!"

He moved to kneel between her legs and placed both hands under her firm buttocks and lifted them whilst he aligned his cock to the entrance to her gushing cunt but held back from entering her to tease her a bit longer.

"Tell me what you want!"

"I want you in me; I want you to fuck me"

"How do you want it?"

"Ohhh stop talking. I need your big thick cock in my tight pussy! Just fuck me like the good motherfucker you are!"

"Oooooh, somebody has a potty mouth this morning, it's not just morning breath!"

He grinned at her and she couldn't help but smile back and he slid slowly into her relishing the tight gripping velvet feel of her pussy walls as he did so. Ellie moaned in ecstasy as his wonderful cock slowly spread her open so she could feel every ridge on it in her vagina. Finally he was all the way in and from the feeling as the root of his cock met her shaved pussy lips she knew he was completely filling her. It was the goldilocks moment she decided to call it, not too big, not too small, it was just right! The new feeling of his pubic hair against her bald pussy was still strange; she had not noticed last night as there had been little time for reflection during the wild session in the car. I'll shave him later and then we can be skin to skin there as well and we can get no closer. The thought made her reach up to pull him down onto her and she wrapped her heels behind his back to draw him tightly to her.

He kissed her softly and she could taste herself on his lips.

"That's the sort of morning breath I like, my pussy juice on your mouth. Promise me you'll do that every morning." They exchanged grins and then kissed long and slowly, exploring each others' mouths, lips and tongues as their hips started to move slowly against each other.

They made love, the first time it could be described thus as each previous experience had been hard raunchy sex by comparison, with a slow and languid tempo looking at each other, noticing what pleased their partner as they whispered loving endearments and encouragements. Even at the end as their climaxes approached the tempo remained subdued although the force of their thrusts became stronger until, as though synchronised by a higher being, their orgasms washed over them and Ellie came and came and came as she felt Scott's cock pulsing in her clasping pussy. Scott collapsed on top of her but rolled partially to one side to allow her to breathe as they gasped their way back to semi-consciousness. His cock softened but again Ellie tried to grip it with her cunt muscles to hold him in place.

Eventually he reopened his eyes to see Ellie staring at him with tear filled eyes and a look of complete wonderment on her face. She reached across to touch his face.

"This is just too wonderful for words. This ... Is ... Amazing ... Awesome ... Fucking ... Unbelievable! I still can't get over how we fit together so well ... how you do those things to me that take me places I've never been before!"

"Well, my experience is a bit limited but I'd say it's not just me as you deserve 110 out of 10 for sexiness and gorgeosity ... if I can use such a word ... I love you Ellie, I don't want this to ever end."

She smiled mischievously.

"I think my son is suffering as a result of the injury he sustained playing football last night so I shall ring school and tell them he's not coming in today. However, what I won't tell them that he's coming in me today!"

They both grinned knowingly at the prospect of spending the whole day in

bed and kissed raunchily, all thoughts about morning breath banished. Eventually they broke apart and Ellie told him to stay where he was as she'd make some breakfast and make the phone call.

Sometime later she returned with breakfast and Scott rolled over to make room for her.

"Don't get any ideas about this happening every morning."

Scott put on a faux pout but Ellie held his face in her hands and kissed him full on the mouth and then broke away looking into his eyes.

"These last 24 hours have changed our relationship for ever and this means so much for me. I'm just worried you'll leave me for a younger model when you go off to university."

At this point Ellie had a light-bulb moment.

"Hey, I've just had a thought. What if we sell up here and buy a place wherever you go to Uni so long as it's far away and none of your mates go to the same place? We could live together without anyone knowing our real relationship."

"Mum ... Ellie, that's brilliant ... then I can show off my hot older fiancée ... partner ... wife ... to all the unlucky dudes. You'll be the wanking fantasy of most of the guys and some of the girls just as you are now with my school mates."

She blushed.

"Err ... I'm not sure about all that ...! She stuttered but then added:

"Am I really ...?"

Scott folded her into his arms and pulled her down onto the bed to kiss her.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You are the MILF to end all MILF's! More to the point you're my M and I L to F you! Now let's have breakfast as I'm starving. I don't know why, it's not like I've been overdoing physical activity just recently!"

She grinned and punched him lightly on the chest.

"You did get a bit out of breath on a few occasions last night. Maybe you have been overdoing it. Perhaps you should spend the whole day in bed!"

Now it was his turn to grin.

"So long as you're there to look after my every need I think that's a very good idea"