F4: The Guildsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor immediately moved down her body and with a slow sensuous tongue movement proceeded to taste the exotic flavours that were distinctly Kyelle. She writhed above him as she keened and arched up off the bed in a shattering climax that bathed his hand and face. She began to calm down, and Connor slowly lay back on the bed and held her close within his arms. He looked so wonderful to her.

"My turn," she said softly.

Holding his hands down by his sides, she began to kiss him, her eager mouth moving over his face and lips tasting her own juices. She kissed down to his chest and nipples, giving them a little nip as she went. She continued to taste and nip at him all the way down his warm, sweaty body. She loved his skin; it was the colour of pale caramel and so smooth. His body was muscled and pulsed beneath her lips. As she continued her journey downwards towards his navel and groin, she felt the heat of his cock rub against her. Leaning right down she placed her mouth over the bulbous head of his cock and slowly sucked it between her lips, filling her mouth slowly.

Kyelle relished the sounds Connor made as she teased and sucked at his cock and for her, it was over all too soon as with a loud groan he pulled her head up and dragged her up his body. He turned her over onto her back and hovered above her momentarily before lowering his head to kiss her as he slowly pushed his cock into her warm wet hole. It was like entering the world of wonder he had been waiting for, for a long time, he never knew being with Kyelle would feel this good. Kyelle raised her body to meet his movements, and they plunged into a rhythm of thrusts, meeting and receding together, the waves of desire to wash over them. His hands caught her hips, and he drove into her deeply. Then he was lost. He called out her name, and she followed, both shaking with the force of their climax.

Connor gathered her in his arms and held her tightly, promising to never let her go. Kyelle in turn promised to never be parted from him. They lay together lost in their own thoughts as their breathing returned to normal.

"Good," Odine's voice sounded from the open doorway, "I thought I would have to lock you two in a cage together until you saw the love in each other's eyes." She laughed as she left the house.

"Come home with me," Connor whispered, "To the farm I grew up on."

"The mighty hero is really a farmer?" Kyelle grinned up at him teasing a little before answering, "I would travel anywhere with you."